WE ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER

By jay_attori

[CURRENTLY EDITING,SO REREADERS SOME CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CHANGED] At the age of 17 Jimin met with an accident.D... More

Characters
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Note
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 part-1
34-part 2
34 part-3
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
new story
another story
37K
40K

04

1.5K 78 3
By jay_attori

On the next day:

Both jimin and jungkook are scared about today.They didn't sleep properly.They were thinking when this day will end.

Jungkook's pov:

I wasn't so excited like others in their marriage.

But I was scared.I was scared what will happen after he comes to my home.Will he work more?He ofc needs help right?Who will be helping him?

"Ofc you" his sister interrupted in his thoughts.Well he raised the last two questions loudly.

"Still thinking about those?" His sister asked him.

"Ye-yes" Jungkook replied.

Well stammering is enough for jihyo to identify he is beyond scared.

She says him to sit down.

"Tell me what's bothering you?" Jihyo asked him in soothing voice.

"I am scared.Scared about-" Jungkook was cut-off by jihyo.

"Scared we will hurt him.Right?Jungkook~ah don't be scared and confuse your self.I investigated about him to my friend."

"Wait!Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked standing up from his chair."How's your friend and him related even?You appointed any private investigator?to investigate him?did you?Yahh why are you even silent?tell me nah!"Jungkook started to raise questions continuously.

"Only if you allow me to answer." Jihyo said mockingly.

"Okay Mockingbird,tell me how?" Jungkook asked him.

"Well,Jimin my brother in law-" Jihyo was cut-off again.

"MY HUSBAND" jungkook said.

Jihyo was amazed by his answer but she couldn't able to control her laughter.She fell down from her chair laughing so hard.

Jungkook was confused by this behaviour of his sister.

"What?I said the truth right?" Jungkook asked helping her to get up.

"Well as I was saying,jimin has a sister,your sister in law is my best friend.I asked about him to her she said many things about him but only one thing made me to scare.HE IS INNOCENT.Even if someone hurt him he won't show it.He will never be angry at anyone."Jihyo completed her sentence.

"Oh shit!" Jihyo said doing face palm.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"They called you that's why I came for but instead of that I done everything" Jihyo said.

Jungkook chuckles at her childish behaviour.

At jimin's:

"Will everything be fine?Will he accept me in his life?" Jimin asked to his sister.

"Jimin you are thinking more,stop thinking more.If you think more you will be scared.Not only scared but you will be confused also." Tzuyu tried to comfort him.

"But I am scared.Idk what's with me even.Something is bothering me but idk what it is-" Jimin was cut-off by tzuyu.

"Then don't try to find it.Let your mind find it.Your heart will find love-"Tzuyu was cut-off by jimin.

" By whom?"jimin asked.

"Jungkook oppa" Tzuyu said.

"You think?like who will even love person who is sitting in wheel chair?" Jimin questioned.

"He will" Tzuyu said.

"And why?" Jimin asked.

"Well,it's your job to find it why.Now stop thinking,Dad will come and take you okay?" Tzuyu said.

"Okay" Jimin said still in confused state.

"Jimin~ahh*hugs*don't think more.Everything will be fine.I will be with you okay?" Tzuyu said.

Jimin nods his head.

"Jimin are you ready?" His father asked him.

"Yes dad" Jimin replied him.

Mr.Park takes him to altar.

The priest was talking about the importance of marriage.

"Have you come to offer yourselves to each other, freely and without reservation?"Priest asks the couple.

"Yes" Both jimin and jungkook replied.

"Will you love and honour each other for life?"Priest asked.

" Yes" Both replied.

"Now you can take your vow" Priest said looking at jungkook first and then jimin.

"I,Jungkook, take you,Jimin,to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health.Today I commit my life to you. I give you my heart to love fully and to protect fiercely. I give you my hand to hold tightly and to make you feel safe. I give you all me for today it's no longer I, it's no longer you…it's just we.I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."Jungkook said holding jimin's hand tightly.

"I,Jimin, take you,Jungkook,to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health.I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving husband for the rest of my days. I pledge to honor you, love you, and cherish you as my husband today and every day. Today I say, "I do" but to me that means, "I will." I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad.I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

"You can exchange your rings" The priest said.

They both exchanged their rings.

I now pronounce You as husbands.You may kiss the bride now.

Jungkook doesn't want to make jimin uncomfortable so he kissed his forehead.Some guests were surprised.Some were jealous.After some moments,guests started to clap their hands...

Everyone was damn tired.So they headed to their houses.

Jimin and jungkook has to go in separate car.Jimin was trying to get up from his wheelchair and sit in the backseat of car.But he can't.Tzuyu is not here too otherwise she would've helped him to get him to the car.

Suddenly,Someone carried jimin and made him to sit in the car.He turned around to see who it is he can't stop his smile when he saw it was jungkook who carried him.

"Are you comfortable?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" Jimin replied him.

He nods and goes to the opposite side of the car and took his seat.

Jungkook's pov:

When everyone is gone,I was about to go outside but then I remembered I forgot to take my phone.So I took the phone and came out.

But then I saw jimin struggling to get into the car.Without thinking much I carried him and make him to sit in the car comfortably.

But still my mind is saying me he is not comfortable so without second thought I asked him whether he is comfortable and he said yes.

His voice was so sweet,angelic.Idk how people are hurting him.

The driver took us to our home.

At home:

Mrs.Jeon welcomed Jimin with a smile and as she sees him she bents and hugs him tightly.

"We will take care of you okay?Say me if he didn't take proper care of you,I will stop giving him food.Okay?" Mrs.Jeon said.

"I knew he will take care of me,So there's no need of cutting his food" Jimin said.

Hearing this everyone had a wide smile,especially jungkook.

"Hello,I am Jeon Jihyo-"Jihyo was cut-off by jungkook.

" Annoying sister of mine "jungkook said mockingly.

" No one asked you Mr" Jihyo said with smirk.

"As I am saying I am Jeon jihyo,I will take care of you even this mockingbird doesn't." Jihyo said.

"I will take care of him Ms.Jihyo" Jungkook said.

"Let's see Mr.Jungkook" Jihyo said.

"Well come inside,I will show you your room" Jihyo said.

"I am here for a reason.I will do it." Jungkook said.

"No I will do it-" Jihyo was cut-off.

"Me" Jungkook said.

"Me" Jihyo said.

"As long as my room is not in upstairs I am happy about it." Jimin said.

"Your room is not in upstairs." Jungkook and jihyo both said at the same time.

"Well,two children of mine,stop it and you Mr.Jungkook,take him to your room." Mrs.Jeon said.

Jungkook give annoying look to his sister while taking jimin to his room.

"Fine!this time I will leave you jungkook next time jimin will be coming with me!" Jihyo shouted.

"Let's see Mockingbird" Jungkook teased his sister.

"You both don't love eachother?" Jimin asked his husband seeing the behaviour of jungkook and his sister.

Hey readers,

Thank you for voting my previous part.

Do vote this part

5th part will be uploaded today.

Thank you☺💜🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 3.1K 24
Marriage can be forced but Love...? Though she was forced to marry him but how pure was his love that inspite of him being a beast... she couldn't s...
10.2K 580 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
136K 9.3K 50
Never knowing each other, Jeon Jungkook must be forced to marry Kim Seokjin in order to own his father's company or he will be married off to someone...
93.4K 4.3K 31
Jimin and Jungkook are best friends, have been for years. When they were young teens Jungkook's parents die leaving their fortune to him when he turn...