Reincarnated As A Sub-Villain...

By LAZYToDEATH101

"Money, Power, Pride, Authority." These are the pillars of the Wolver Family's legacy. Cahll, a 20-year-old a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 4

3.9K 171 15
By LAZYToDEATH101

“I’m very fine noww.”

Cahll forced a smile as he stared at the stoic-faced child before him.

“Good.”

The six-year-old Hoshino nodded, giving Cahllen one last glance before turning to leave, his steps deliberate and calm.

As soon as the door closed behind Hoshino, Cahll couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Pwuhaha!” he burst out laughing, clutching his sides. Hoshino’s serious demeanor was just too cute for words. (〃^ω^〃)

But his laughter quickly turned into a wince of pain.

“Owww…”

Cahll clutched his bandaged head, wiping away the tears that threatened to spill from his eyes. The sharp reminder of his fragile new body dampened his amusement. Adjusting to this small, weak form would take time—time he didn’t have.

Knock...

The soft knock at the door was followed by its gentle opening. A young maid entered, carrying a tray of food. Cahll noticed immediately how much taller and stronger she appeared compared to other women of her age. But in the Wolver household, this was to be expected.

The Wolver Family was no ordinary family. Their servants, like the Wolvers themselves, were a breed apart—monsters in their own right. No ordinary person would dare to work under the Wolver name, unless they were extraordinarily foolish or exceedingly brave.

The Wolvers were deeply entrenched in both politics and industry, but their true profession was far darker. A family of assassins, they earned their living by harvesting lives—a pastime that earned them the title ‘The Harbingers.’

The maid moved silently, placing the tray before him without a sound. Her movements were smooth and controlled, every step deliberate. For an assassin, silence was essential, and her footwork spoke volumes about her training. Cahll couldn’t help but compare it to his own. ”She’s more adept than me right now,” he thought bitterly.

The maid handed him a bowl of porridge, her expression impassive. Cahll stared at the porridge for a moment before stirring it absently. He watched as the maid exited the room, her footsteps barely making a sound.

“Truly worthy of the Wolver Family,” he mused, noting the precision in her movements. While her skills might not be considered extraordinary within the Wolver household, she was still far superior to any average assassin.

Cahll sighed, lifting a spoonful of porridge to his lips. His body might be weak now, but he was determined to regain his strength. In this family of monsters, he couldn’t afford to remain a weakling for long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.3K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...
3.6K 167 5
Ophelia Bennet friend of Rebekah Mikaelson comes to help and visit her in New Orleans when she needs to learn how to control her magic. But gets stu...
45.3K 1.9K 45
[ 🛑: Some chapters are old than the current chapters, So it may contain mispellings or confusing paragraphs:🛑 ] johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee ...
177K 1.6K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...