His angel her devil

everlove2069 tarafından

Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: So it begins
Chapter 3: Extra shift
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 5: Life goes on.
Chapter 6: oh no.
Chapter 7: Just friends?
Chapter 8: Hostage
Chapter 9: Do you want to leave?
Chapter 10: Can you just come outside?
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Train Wreck
Chapter 13: Dont let me go.
Chapter 14: My rings?
Chapter 15:Hurt by you
Chapter 16: Internal battle
Chapter 17: Good morning.
Chapter 18: Ace
Chapter 19: Don't touch me.
Chapter 20: Alice
Chapter 21: Is this okay?
Chapter 22: Fucked up
Chapter 23: You got me fired
Chapter 24: Dont take her
Chapter 25: Not so fast
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Too late
Chapter 28: Hugs that can kill
Chapter 29: I will be the loudest one.
Chapter 30: I'm ready.
Chapter 31: Fine, im gone.
Chapter 32: I love you
Chapter 33: College
Chapter 34: I found it!
Chapter 35: Why?
Chapter 36: Well where did you put it?
Chapter 37: Let go
Chapter 38: Fluffy
Chapter 39: I made it!
Chapter 40: All grown up.
New book!!!
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 2: Fuck off

40.3K 708 436
everlove2069 tarafından

Beep! Beep...Be-fuck, I'm late. I climbed off the hard springy bed that occupies the cold harsh floor with a small groan of pain. I brushed my teeth and my hair, also cleaning my open wounds because, I don't want them to get infected again.

I pulled on baggy cargo pants and a oversized t-shirt that has the slipknot band name on it which I have had since 8th grade, it's a cool shirt so fuck it. Topping off the "totally cool" outfit I pulled on my beat up black vans that were too small for my feet. I don't have many clothes but the ones I have get me by.

I finished breakfast for Ryan and waited for him to finish his meal while I sat there quietly. "Breakfast was fucking cold you fucking slut!" Ryan smacked me across the face and kicked my knees inward making me fall to the harsh ground.

"Go to school before I kill you this time, you useless whore." He said stepping over me. I kinda wish I was dead maybe then I would meet Helen Keller and beat the fuck out of her.

Sadly I knew I had to get off the floor because if he knew I was late for school or work...let's just say I won't just have broken ribs and a hand print on my face.

While I was walking to school I ran into my boyfriend Derrick.

"Hey Derrick!" I tapped his shoulder and he spun around and pulled me into a rough kiss. He was a good kisser I guess but then again he is the only person I have kissed so I wouldn't know either way.

"A simply 'hey baby' would've been good as well but thank you." I whispered while putting some space between us. "Yeah well go to class baby, or I will fuck you right here." He said chuckling while kissing my forehead.

"Funny, baby you know I'm waiting till we hit one year." I said awkwardly chuckling, I soon turned serious when I'd seen him looking at me with a deadly glare."Whatever, bye." He grumbled while walking away.

Well, I don't think that went well. He always gets like that whenever I bring it up but I always shrug it off, thinking he is just having another bad morning. I kept my head down while continuing my walk into the dreadful school campus.

Time skip🦋

School was the same as it is every day, boring as hell. Derrick said he's going out tonight, so I just started my daily walk back to the house seeing as I have no work today sadly.

It's not like we usually hang out anyways since he's always hanging out around his "boys" and also I can't leave the house.

Again I shrug it off, as I was walking back to the house i felt the strange feeling I was being followed. Me being oblivious again. Shrugged it off. I do a lot of shrugging things off. Oh well.

Time skip🦋

Around 1 AM I got a text.

Derrick🪨: heyyy, come pick me up.

Me: sure...at the club?

I waited a few minutes silently praying that he would just say no and just be somewhere else..clubs have always scared me on a deep level.

After about a minute my phones notification bell went off causing me to groan in frustration.

Derrick🪨: yes.

I groaned while calling a Uber even though the club is only about five minutes away from the house. It took up most of my $20 that I just earned. But I shrugged it off, it's my boyfriend and he needs help.

My mind started to scold me. Gosh Aria, be more considerate, he is your boyfriend he would do the same for you! I pushed those thoughts away and tried to focus at the task on hand. Focus Aria, focus.

Finally arriving at the dark tall club, I walked into the sweaty club that reeked of booze and sweat. I looked around through the strobe lights and saw Derrick...Making out with a gorgeous woman. I was in shock for a little bit before finally finding my voice.

I began to march over to the seated couple so they could hear me over the loud music. "Wow, really, drive yourself home you fucking prick!" He shot his head up and quickly walked away WITH her in his arms.

I walked outside to get fresh air, the Uber I got was now gone, so much for that way back to the house.

As I was sitting there wondering why the hell I would date that idiot, and how I would get back to the house without drawing attention to myself. I felt a pair of cold hands grab my waist roughly.

"Let me go you fucking dickhead!" I yelled at the older guy who had just grabbed me."Come on sugar, let's have some funnn." He put his nasty cold hand on my thigh and another on my chest.

"Let me go, you, you asshole!" I started to stutter while yelling, trying to get away from the creeps slimy hands. I shook in disgust at the feeling of his hands over my inner thigh.

All of a sudden I was dropped on the cold harsh cement."No. Means. No. You. Fucking. Asshole." A tall man was over the creep and after each word he landed a soiled punch into the creeps face.

After the creep finally dropped unconscious he kicked a creep in the head, and his body fell limp as blood flowed from his face. The man stood up at his impressive tall height.

Oh no, the man turned around, his beautiful face came in clear as day under the dim golden street light. His eyes glanced down at me while I stood up. "Are you okay...Wait..Aria?" The man from the café said while looking down at me, he kinda looked confused at first but it soon turned to anger.

"I-I am...Fine, I need to go. Thank you." I tried to walk away, key word tried, before I felt a warm hand wrap around my forearm.

I just wanted to be hugged but I can't say that out loud, or else I would probably get laughed at. I would laugh at myself. Shut up brain!

"Aria, no you are not okay, and hate me afterwards but let me take you home, please. You don't need to be walking right now." He sounded angry and impatient, but I can't take his offer. He would kill me if he saw me with a boy of any kind.

"I appreciate it...but I like walking." I was walking away when the same warm hand softly wrapped around my forearm again.

"Let. Me. Ta-" I cut him off, "I said no, I wanna walk, please." He looked at me like he was thinking before whispering. "Give me your number then." He said in all seriousness."I don't have a phone." I said, it was not to be rude it's just I don't even know his name, and he is a totally stranger.

It was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke."So the phone in your hand...not yours?" He asked while smirking, I finally got out of his grip. Making his face drop to a stoic expression.

"Okay, I'm sorry Aria, would you stop fucking walking while I'm talking to you." I kept walking while I whispered. "I don't even know your name and you want my number?"

"Damion" he said impatiently while quickly catching up to my side."Okay, Damion. It was nice chatting but I really must go." I was already close to my house and I saw the red truck in the driveway, he wasn't supposed to be back till morning.

"Okay, well I'm sorry that happened to you. Good night Aria, I hope you're okay." He sounded almost sincere. He turned and walked back towards the bar and I walked around to the dreadful house. I don't want him to know where I live, that's weird. You're weird. Thanks brain really helpful right now.

As soon as I stepped foot inside I felt a kick to the back of my knees making me fall face first into the cold floor. "Who was that? Huh, your little fuck buddy?!" He yelled spitting on my face, he grabbed me by the leg and threw me at the corner of the couch.

"Answer me bitch!" He yelled, his voice bouncing off the empty walls. "n-n-no!" I finally got the word out of my dry throat. He pulled out a pocket knife while walking over to my cowering figure. "Please don't, p-please!" I yelled while crawling backwards. Not again.

"Shut up before I fuck you like the slut you are." His words made me still. That's not my dad anymore..that is a monster.

I was soon pulled from my thoughts when I felt a dreadful sharp pain in my side, my ribs contracted while I held my breath. Pain sewed itself into my body, every inch in pain. He finally stopped his sick torture and got up, as he walked away he turned and flashed one last evil smirk.

"I'm going to sleep, I hope you're dead by the time I wake up!" me too Ryan, me too.

When I finally stitched up my wounds and cleaned up the blood on the floor. I crawled into the bed and tried to get comfortable.

Right when I got into a comfortable position my phone buzz causing me to groan in pain and annoyance. Please just for one night, let me sleep! I thought as I slowly grabbed my phone from off the floor.

Derrick🪨: Baby, I love you but a man needs his needs met and you made me wait.

Derrick🪨: You didn't take me home like you said.

Derrick🪨: hello?!

Derrick🪨: Okay, look if we just meet up we can fix everything ;), come on baby.

Me: Please leave me alone, we are done.

I turned on my side, and groaned in pain. After about 30 minutes I finally feel into a restless sleep.

Good night mama..I love you.

Hi, guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Derrick is a stuck up two face cock sucking bitch! But I love you all and you are all perfect and amazing!🖤🖤- Love author word count:1741

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

385K 7.9K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...
12.9K 306 17
Ariana Grace Russo is a 12-year-old girl who lived with her dad. Her dad took her when she was 3 years old. Since then she has lived with him in a sm...
27.7K 732 11
3 year old Aria had been living with her neglectful mother and abusive step father for 1 year, after her biological father divorced Amy - Aria's moth...
764K 12.7K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...