Tiffany and Lisa short storie...

By JENLISAblinks100

Short stories of Tiffany Young and Lisa Manoban... Check out my story older girls. Reason why I like these t... More

Remember me
Seeing you
Camping with my idol crush
Jessi show
Your ex texted you?
She's a Stalker
Gossip
Show me your love
Name Change
My friend's sister
TIFFANY in your AREA
Missed Brithday
Someone younger
I still love you
Side chick
Music Bank
Home
Happy life = Happy wife
Am I so Unloveable?
What is love?
Camping with my idol crush 2
Photoshoot
"Girlfriend"
Your "friend" hates me
Music bank 2
Feelings Are Better kept Hidden
What about what I want to do?
I'll do anything.
My Lover

My friend's sister 2

753 41 4
By JENLISAblinks100

Lisa pov

As I walk to the beach, Tiffany was already on a beach chair, tanning with her sister Irene, Rosé and Jennie. I glance at her before walking to Jisoo and Seulgi who are making sandcastles.

How I wish I could go over to Tiffany and beg her to take me back. She's the only girl I would do that for. That's how much I love her and I know I was wrong for leaving.

I sit with Seulgi and Jisoo. We weren't that for from the others but far enough that we can't hear each other's conversations. We can still see each other.

Jisoo: what's up Manoban?

I smile at them, I act normal and not like me and Tiffany just argued 10 minutes ago.

Lisa: I can't believe you guys are making sand castles without me, it's betrayal.

Seulgi and Jisoo laugh

Seulgi: sorry bro but we just had to get started you were taking too long.

We just play with the sand, Seulgi and Jisoo talk while I couldn't focus, I just kept thinking about Tiffany, I want us to be together. Telling Irene will be hard for me. Maybe I should just get up and say it. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR SISTER.

Hopefully she won't hate me. But it'll be worth it if it means Tiffany will be mine again. I was just a coward before, I shouldn't have ran away.

But saying that, It's like crossing a line. Me and Irene have been good friends but I'm afraid that this will make things hard.

I have to put Tiffany first though, her feelings, her love and her heart, I love her. If she wants me to come clean then that's what I'll have to do.

I glance over at Tiffany again and she was laughing while talking to the others. I miss her smile and her laugh, when she was with me. Making her laugh and smile is my thing but instead I did something that I feared... I made her upset and cry.

Jisoo: bro you've been spaced out for like 5 minutes.

Jisoo says as she waves her hand in front of my face. I just laugh it off when I look at Seulgi and Jisoo.

Lisa: sorry I was just thinking about food.

They chuckle, Seulgi playfully pushes me.

Seulgi: food gets you emotional, are you turning to Rosé?

I laugh and shake my head,

Jisoo: look A handsome guy is talking with the others.

I quickly turn my hand and I see a shirtless jerk talking to Tiffany, she was laughing and shaking her head as the girls laugh along with them. What the fuck? Get away from my girl. He flexed his muscles and the girls seem to be giggling at him. I just want to go over there and punch him in the face.

Tiffany shakes her head again and said something to the guy and the guy nods and walks away.

Jisoo: I wonder what he said?

I look at Seulgi.

Lisa: go and find out, maybe he was trying to pick up your girlfriend.

Seulgi glares before she stands up and walks over to the girls. Me and Jisoo watch as Seulgi storms over to the girls. She talks to Irene and the others.

Seulgi and Irene were going back and forth. Didn't seem like their arguing or anything. Tiffany looks over at me and smiles, then lays her head back on her chair.

She knows I saw that jerk flirting with her. I'm jealous, Seulgi better hurry and tell me what that jerk said to my girl.

A couple of minutes later...

Seulgi comes back to me and Jisoo.

Jisoo: what happened?

Seulgi smiles as she sits back on the sand with us.

Seulgi: that guy was just flirting but not with my Bae but with Tiffany.

I knew it! I'm so mad but I can't show it, I want to storm over there and take Tiffany away but I can't. I'm not her girlfriend anymore and I did that. I'm the one that ran away so I don't have a right to be jealous.

Lisa: what did the guy say?

I say casually as I distracted myself with the sand.

Seulgi: he asked her out but Tiffany said if you ask me again tomorrow then I'll go on a date.

I clench my fist with sand.

Jisoo: I guess we'll see that guy again tomorrow if he's committed.

Jisoo and Seulgi laugh, I chuckle along even though I'm dying inside.

As we were talking and building our sand palace. A girl walks towards us.

Girl: Lisa?

I look at her and the girl looks familiar.

Lisa: Madison?

Madison sits beside me and hugs me while Jisoo and Seulgi look at us.

Seulgi: introduce us.

I chuckle as I smile at Madison. I pull away from her but she still had an arm hung over my shoulder.

Lisa: Madison these idiots are my friends, Jisoo and Seulgi.

Madison shakes Seulgi's hand and then shakes Jisoos.

Madison: me and Lisa met in Bangkok, while I was on vacation.

Jisoo and Seulgi smirk at me. I shake my head.

Lisa: what are you doing in Korea?

Madison leans onto me.

Madison: I was going to text you but I'm only here for a week and I thought you'll work on your situation that we talked about.

I told Madison about Tiffany but I told her it was a secret, she doesn't know what Tiffany looks like but I mentioned her to Madison.

Jisoo: what's the situation?

I shake my head and chuckle.

Lisa: it was about work. I was concerned about work.

Madison smiles and nods.

Madison: I wanted to go to the gift store, want to come Lisa?

I nod. I need a walk after that jerk asked Tiffany out.

Lisa: sure.

Jisoo and Seulgi stop me.

Seulgi: wait, what's the relationship between you two? I want to know more?

Madison chuckles as she smirks at me then looks back at Jisoo and Seulgi.

Madison: I don't know about Lisa but I don't kiss and tell.

I shake my head. I was dumb, I know this looks bad but I tried to move on from Tiffany but it didn't work, me and Madison are just friends. Really we're just friends.

Jisoo and Seulgi smirk.

Jisoo: we see.

I sigh as Seulgi and Jisoo tease me.

Lisa: shut up.

I stand up and Madison takes my hand as I help her to her feet. I face her as she looks at me.

Madison: I'll take Lisa for awhile guys,

Madison pulls me into a hug and she wraps her arms around my shoulders as mine were placed on her waist. She holds me and I didn't pull away.

Lisa: we can't kiss Madi.

I whisper into her ear.

She pulls away and winks at Jisoo and Seulgi. Then we walk off the beach hand in hand.

Madison: Is she here?

I nod my head

Lisa: yes

Madison looks over to the others, we see Jisoo and Seulgi joining them.

Madison: which one is she?

I sigh

Lisa: the one in black and white, wearing sunglasses.

Madison smiles

Madison: she's pretty, she seems mad though. Looking at us.

I poke Madisons cheek making her look straight

Lisa: don't look at her then,

Madison laughs

Madison: hey if you don't work out, I'm always here, I missed you,

I smile

Lisa: me too.

Why am I saying things that aren't true. I missed her as a friend and nothing more believe me guys.

Tiffany pov

Jennie: who's the pretty girl all over Lisa?

I open my eyes and take my sunglasses off. I shouldn't have looked because my heart just broke again. She doesn't love me. This proves it. She's says she loves me yet she's cozying up to bitches right in front of me. Who is that girl?

My heart breaks even more when I see them walk away hand in hand. Seulgi and Jisoo walk to us. Jisoo sits near Rosé and Seulgi sits with Irene.

Irene: who was that pretty girl Lisa walked off with? 

Jisoo and Seulgi look at each other with stupid smiles on their faces.

Seulgi: the hot girl is named Madison.

Jisoo sniggers.

Jisoo: she was so hot that I wish I was Lisa.

Seulgi and Jisoo high five and Irene glares at Seulgi's as Rosé did the same to Jisoo.

Jennie: watch your words guys? Your girlfriends seem to be mad.

Jennie chuckles. I sit back and close my eyes. I put my sunglasses back on and I try to hold in my tears.

She's not even my girlfriend but I couldn't help the fact it hurts. I love her more than she ever loved me and that's the truth. I saw the proof.

Seeing her with another girl fucking kills me inside. We looked that happy once but now I feel like it was a Fantasy.

Tiffany: there are millions of girls that look like that, you can find one in America.

I bluntly say. I guess everyone is looking at me but I don't care.

Irene: why do you sound mad?

I laugh it off.

Tiffany: I was just saying to Jisoo and Seulgi, if you want one on those go to America.

I hear Irene whine

Irene: sis don't give them ideas yahhh!

I chuckle at Irene.

I'm older than Lisa I can't play these games with her. I'm really just mad at Lisa. She keeps playing with me and I'll explode and expose everything before she does.

If she likes it or not.

An hour has past....

Lisa and whatever her name is, came back. They walk towards us but then stopped half way. I bet they've made out somewhere because why were they gone for so long?

Rosé: Lisa and the pretty girl are back.

I glance over at them again and roll my eyes.

They talk for awhile before Madison hugs Lisa and kisses her cheek before she left and Lisa walks back towards us.

She had a bag in her hand and a stupid big smile on her face. Are her lips better than mine jerk!?

Jennie: who is she to you Lili?

One of her toys maybe. I didn't even look at her. I avoid her eyes which I know is on me.

Lisa: she's a friend I met in Bangkok, she's from America.

I figured. My heart feels heavy. Seeing her being so close to that girl really doesn't sit right with me. She was in Thailand for a month, 2 months after she ghosted me.

Irene: is she a potential girlfriend?

I want to just cry, throw up even. The girls tease Lisa and I glance at her and she shakes her head smiling at the girls. Jerk!!!

Lisa: really we're just friends.

Yeah friends that fucked. It was written all over her face. I'm not stupid. While I was crying for her alone, she was with another girl.

Lisa: I got gifts for everyone.

Lisa hands Jennie some cute sticker sets. She hands Seulgi a bear keychain. She hands Rosé a chipmunk keychain and Jisoo a turtle Keychain. She hands Irene a coloring book with coloring pencils. Then she hands me a pink sort heart pillow.

Rosé: yah why is Tiffany's gift bigger than everyone's.

I accept the gift from Lisa. It was soft and I love the color. Because It's cute And pink I'll accept it but that doesn't mean I'm Happy about this.

Lisa: it's the only thing that was pink and that's Tiffany's favourite color.

Lisa shrugs. At least she remembers that, next time Lisa except for giving me a pillow heart, give me your heart.

Lisa pov

When we came back to the house. Tiffany went straight to her room. I wanted to follow her.

Jisoo: shall we watch a movie before we call it a night? In about 30 minutes.

Everyone agreed.

Irene: we'll get changed first.

I nod

Lisa: I'll go and ask Tiffany.

Everyone nods as we head to our rooms,

I change into something more casual.

I head to Tiffany's room. Maybe me hugging Madison on the beach earlier upset her and I just wanted to clear things up, I mean a guy asked her out and she didn't really say no.

I knock on the door. I hear Tiffany call out.

Tiffany: come in!

I walk into her room.

Tiffany: not you. You get out.

Tiffany had a change of clothing.

( A/N: without the sunglasses and the book)

Her hair was up and she looks hot.

Lisa: the others are going to watch a movie. Are you going to join?

Tiffany shakes her head.

Tiffany: I'll join if you tell everyone the truth.

I gulp.

Lisa: listen.

She cuts me off

Tiffany: no you listen... I can't act ok anymore Lisa, seeing you with that pretty model chick hurts ok. I had to hide my anger and Jelousy, the girls were saying how pretty she was, Seulgi snd Jisoo were drooling over her and I wanted to just burst into tears but I couldn't.

I can see Tiffany getting upset again. I walk towards her.

Tiffany: Don't. Step. Any. Closer,

I stop just in front of her bed.

Lisa: first of all me and Madison are just friends.

Tiffany scoffs

Tiffany: you and a bitch that pretty aren't just friends. 

I'm telling her the truth.

Lisa: we are, Madison is just flirty...

My ex cuts me off again

Tiffany: I'm getting sick of that name so don't keeping saying it.

She bluntly says.

Lisa: didn't you get asked out by a guy and you didn't even say no to him,

Tiffany glares at me

Tiffany: I didn't say yes, I just talked with him, I wasn't all over him like how you was with that girl.

I chuckle

Lisa: but you said that if he came back you wouldn't decline.

Tiffany laughs which was laced in sarcasm.

Tiffany: fuck him and fuck your little bitch Lisa, if you love me like you said then you would come clean and be with me, clearly you want to mess around so just leave me alone.

I shake my head.

Lisa: I fucking love you Ti, I want to be with you, I always want you...

Tiffany cuts me off, she stands up and stands in front of me.

Tiffany: if it's true then be with me and tell Irene the truth.... If not you can leave.

My girl said to me sternly.

Lisa: why can't you just be with me, why do I have to tell Irene now?

Tiffany shakes her head at me. Her eyes begin to get watery.

Tiffany: then what... you'll leave me again. Won't speak to me for months and fuck around with pretty girls. I don't want to love in secret anymore Lisa, you can choose me or you can just let me fall out of love with you.

I nod

Lisa: fine, I'll tell her right now.

I take Tiffany's hand and take her down stairs to where the others were. They all were already down stairs getting a movie ready.

Seulgi: why are you guys holding hands?

I kept Tiffany's hand in mine. Tiffany just froze, her eyes never left mine.

Rosé: we told you to call her down Lisa not drag her.

Rosé says as she already eating popcorn,

Lisa: Irene, I have something to tell you.

Everyone looks at me and Irene looks between me and Tiffany.

Irene: what's the matter?

She looks suspiciously at me.

Lisa: I'm in love with your sister, we've been dating for 8 months and I ran away from her because I didn't want to ruin our friendship... Tiffany I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend again.

Tiffany smiles and nods.

Tiffany: finally.

Tiffany leans her head on my shoulder, everyone looks shocked and they silently look at Irene who looks taken back.

Irene: what!

Irene steps closer to me and I gulp.

Irene: you and my sister!

Tiffany steps in front of me.

Tiffany: I made her tell you Irene, please don't get mad at Lisa, she didn't want to make things awkward for you guys.

Irene sighs

Irene: I just don't know what to say, I'm happy for you guys but it hurts that you two would keep this from me. I just need some time.

Irene walks upstairs.

Irene: BABE! Follow me!

Irene calls out for Seulgi from up the stairs.

Seulgi gulps and stands up.

Seulgi: I'm Happy for you guys. Don't mind her she'll come around.

Seulgi smiles at us as she goes to Irene.

All my friends congratulate me and Tiffany.

Jisoo: who would of thought huh.

Me and Tiffany laugh.

Lisa: I love you.

Tiffany hugs me.

Tiffany: I love you too.

Tiffany kisses me and I kiss her back with the same amount of passion. I could hear Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo whistle loudly.

This is the moment I've been waiting for. She's finally mine again.

//////////////

Thoughts. 💭💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

309K 10.7K 35
IX 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒏𝒊 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
457K 13.5K 46
VII 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please res...
79.7K 2.5K 32
Lisa always "dated" Older girls. Lisa G!p Jennie x Lisa x Tiffany IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONCEPT OF TIFFANY x LISA THEN PLEASE DON'T READ!!!!
1.8M 76.4K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...