Am I so Unloveable?

G!p Lisa, there's no smut but if you're not comfortable then don't read. These characters are used as a work of fiction.

Tiffany pov

I'm at a club with some of my friends. My ex just cheated on me and I really just feel like getting drunk.

I mean I'm hot, why cheat on me? This is the first time someone has cheated on me and it makes you wonder, am I so unloveable?

Taeyeon orders some drinks to the table.

Tiffany: hurry!!! I want to get drunk.

Hyoyeon side hugs me

Hyoyeon: come on Tiff, he wasn't even worth your time, we all told you he's a walking Red flag.

It's true, he was always looking at other woman and showing signs like that, I just choose to ignore it. I liked the idea of him being someone he wasn't. I was trying to shape him into my ideal partner, which he could never be her.

Couple of minutes later...

Sunny: drinks are here!!!

I clap in excitement and quickly take a shot of tequila. I take another one. I guess all the shots are mine. I can see my name on all of them.

Yoona: yah we want some shots too, slow down.

I roll my eyes.

Tiffany: I need something stronger.

Seohyun and Sooyoung chuckle and I glare at them.

Tiffany: what's so funny?

Yuri points at the direction Seohyun and Sooyoung where chuckling at. I turn and I see Lisa.

It's her...

Tiffany: lucky me.

Lisa hasn't seemed to notice me yet. She went to another booth with her friends. I bite my lower lip. She was wearing a white Celine hoodie and some black Cargo pants.

Taeyeon: are you doing to go over there?

I nod as I take another shot.

Tiffany: most... most definitely.

Me and Lisa have some history but we've always been friends, I mean I don't talk to her everyday but we casually flirt. I mean there was one time when we slept with each other but we promised to not speak of it again.

We've always been flirty and we have, what some people call chemistry. I stand up.

Tiffany: wish me luck guys.

I make my way to Lisa's table.

I hope she's single or maybe not. Save myself from another broken relationship.

Lisa pov.

I was having fun with my friends, we're talking having drinks. We just got here and the vibe is great. I wanted to come here to find someone.

I broke up with my ex recently because we fell out of love with each other. I liked her but I didn't love her, I tried things but they never worked. Maybe I am so unloveable?

Maybe not.

I tried to shape my ex to fit my ideal type but she would have never been her.

Minnie: hey Lisa. Isn't that Tiffany?

Speaking of her.

I look up and I see the beauty in question walk towards us. She places her hands on our table. She was wearing a little black dress and it complimented her figure nicely. She always leaves me speechless with her beautiful fashion sense.