Music bank 2

Lisa pov

As soon as SNSD and Blackpink did our segment together, SNSD had to go straight to the stage to do their pre recordings. Tiffany has been ignoring me. She hasn't spoken to me since she told me, "we'll talk about it later."

I mean did we really have the time to talk 1-1 seen as though we're both booked and busy doing group promotions.

I'm so stupid. Why did I kiss her? We only just met but come on she was so pretty and I've had a huge crush on Tiffany, I'm a big fan. I mean I couldn't pass up the chance but then again I should of asked her if I could kiss her except for catching her off guard.

Yet come on Lisa that doesn't mean you had to kiss her. Didn't it?

I don't regret the kiss, I guess I regret how I did it or maybe not. I'm so happy I kissed her but the down side is she may never talk to me again. Right?

But is it me or did she kiss back? No she 100% kissed me back. She even wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I couldn't have been imagining that. Did I?

Jennie: come on Lisayah let's watch SNSD perform.

Jennie excitingly drags me and we stand behind the cameras watching SNSD preparing for the prerecording. Tiffany spots us because the girls decide to cheer. Loudly.

Tiffany gulps at me as our eyes met. Is she nervous or does she not want me here? Am I making her nervous or is she nervous to perform?

Lisa stop asking yourself questions you can't answer.

The music starts and they do their thing.

She's so eye catching to me, my eyes never left her. She's a beauty.

Which I scared away.

I wish she smiles at me the way she smiles at the camera. She never missed a beat. As my members eyes wonder over all the members I only can see one.  My one.

Wait Lisa snap out of it.

You have to make things right with Tiffany so she will at least talk to you.

Maybe I didn't scare her off. Maybe she just needs time to think.

After the performance...

The SNSD girls bowed at us before they are rushed backstage to their dressing room so they can check the monitors.

Tiffany didn't even look at me when she bowed at us she was looking at the other members. I know we just met but it kind of hurt.

The staff call us to go on stage next in which we did.

I guess I'll have to talk to her sometime when we're done here. Or when we have any free time, I can just find her.

Tiffany pov

The girls are monitoring the prerecording, I watch the screen but all I could think about is Lisa. She's clouding my mind and all I want is for her to rain out of it.

As soon as I saw Lisa, when we were about to record our performance, I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Almost like butterflies. Maybe it was butterflies?

Dare I say it but I think my heart fluttered a little.

I just can't talk to her. Or shall I say face her. She gave me feelings that I didn't know I could feel for another woman. I've always dated guys but I don't know when Lisa kissed me it made me feel like, "hey maybe there's something there."

Blackpink went on stage to prerecord then after them the other soloist and groups will do theirs so we'll have a long time till the live recordings start.