Hi, I'm Harry's Cousin (Ziall)

By ziallstan

Traumatic incidents happen. This one being Niall's mother passing away. Now he has to go live with his Auntie... More

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chapter 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Gay Marriage
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
Chappie 33
Character Ask!
Questions Answered
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Bromance Awards
Chappie 38
Bromance awards. Again
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 45

Chappie 20

9.2K 420 572
By ziallstan

I have no words for this chapter. *silences self*

[not edited so don't talk shit about the mistakes plus every single fucking chapter I have ever in my life written on wattpad has always been written on my phone and I thought it was still the best thing ever. And I have written this on my iPad because my fucking phone is broken ( and its shit for me to write on the iPad) so please don't tell me about the mistakes. I will get them when I can. Mini rant I apologize(I actually don't #sorrynotsorry) but continue please.]

*Niall's POV*

"It's so sad you have to go home before my birthday." I said to Liam.

We were all I Harry's living room. Louis was sitting up under Harry and Zayn was off to the side watching the movie, and me and Liam was cuddled up over here.

"I know but I did that thing. And you'll always remember that." Liam said winking and I blushed.

"You are to grown for your age." I said to him.

"I completely disagree." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What are we Liam?" I asked him playing with my shirt.

"What do you want us to be Niall?" Liam said.

"I don't know. You're young but I've known you for years." I said and he bit his lip.

"So you want me to be your boyfriend." He said and I blushed again.

"You already expressed how I was yours with the love bites." I said and from the corner of my eye I saw Zayn text on his phone and Louis and Harry's phone flash.

They picked it up and frowned at it looking at Zayn with sad eyes. Zayn then just stood up and put on his shoes.

"Zayn-" Harry started but Zayn held up his hand to stop him.

"I'm fine. I just need to get back home. Finish some break work. I'll see you in a little while... Or maybe not. But I'm okay, okay?"

"Come'ere Zayn." Louis said and Zayn sighed walking over there leaning down.

Louis whispered something to him then kissed his forehead. Harry ruffled his hair and said something like 'just wait Monday' I'm not entirely sure. Zayn then grabbed his jacket and left.

"What wrong with him?" I asked Harry and he just shook his head 'no'.

"No because I feel left out. Zayn is my friend too." I said and Louis shook his head.

"Just leave it alone Niall. Really." Louis said.

I sighed to myself. "He's always been so weird." Liam said talking about Zayn.

"He's not weird. He's different. I really don't know what's going on with him nowadays really." I said.

"Didn't he used to like you?" Liam asked.

"Yeah but not anymore. If anything I liked him after he stopped liking me." I said and he shrugged.

"Maybe he still does like you and he's jealous because I get to have you." Liam said and I blushed.

"Or it's because he just feels left out." I said.

"Well I think it's what I said. It's easy to mask a crush. That is until someone else comes in the picture." Liam said.

"He's not jealous. He doesn't like me." I said.

"Well I can't trust that while I'm gone. Just stop hanging out with him. I have a feeling he doesn't like me." Liam said.

He's my best friend. Now boyfriend really and we've always taken advice from each other and now that we're boyfriends our decisions are made as one right? So I'll do what he says and he'll do what I say.

"Okay." I said and sat back.

"Hey cheer up you act like I said stop talking to Harry." He said

"No because me and Zayn are just really close. He's just going through a tough time." I said.

"Yeah a little to close." He said.

"Why are you even worrying. Me and Zayn didn't even get off the porch with our relationship. The feelings are over. We're platonic and he's cool." I said.

"Why are you defending him?" Liam said getting louder.

Larry had turned to look at us.

"Because when you weren't there he was! He helped me and is continuing to help me through this rough patch. He is kind, and he respects some of my decisions. He's funny and when I'm feeling down he makes me laugh. And you're leaving tomorrow. So I'm not giving that up just because you want me too." I said.

"So I do none of the things you listed." He said and my eyes widened.

"No. You don't. Honestly Liam you're just a bag of hormones still going through that stage. I've already been through that. Plus you're not even here and no I'm not really going to hold that against you because you can't choose where you live but that just means you won't be here to help me through these rough patches. But he is." I said.

"So you're not going to stop seeing him." He said.

"First off. If I was to not see him I would still see him every fucking day because he's Harry's best friend, we go to school together, and it would be pretty hard not to see him. Second off. Have you even heard a word I was saying goodness. And third do you know how a relationship works? I haven't even been in one to know that you have to know how to compromise." I said heated.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw that it was Louis. He made me stand and we walked away. I looked back and Harry was sitting with Liam. I was honestly so pissed.

"You're right. You have to compromise. You're right he can't tell you what to do. You trust yourself and you know you won't do anything. But there is a nicer way of saying it." Louis said.

"He act like I was speaking Spanish." I said.

"Well I'm actually going through the same thing with Harry at the moment and I'm like a month older than him so it doesn't really match up but its this guy named Josh. Harry says he likes me and he doesn't like me and Harry wants me on where near him. Which I think is foolish because I trust myself. I know I wouldn't even think of Josh as more than a friend. But he was kinda right because he sent me this video and blah blah blah it was fake but anyways. Break it down to him. He is younger than you." Louis said.

"I guess." I said and I don't know he gave me a look.

It kinda scared me in all honesty.

"Ok I will work it out with him. Gosh our first argument." I said and Louis laughed.

"It's ok lovely it happens. But really do you think this long distance relationship will work?" Louis said.

"I want it to. Liam has a,ways been a ladies man and it kinda scares me about us being apart but I trust him." I said confidently and something flashed in Louis' eyes for a second.

"Are you sure though? Because that's really big." Louis said again.

"I'm sure we've been best friends he wouldn't cheat." I said.

"But you and him both are questioning each other's loyalty." Louis said.

"I know but I still think we Weill. We've been friends for years. He wouldn't hurt be and betray his loyalty towards me." I said and something flashed in his eyes again.

"Alright. But Niall." He said and then paused. "It is what it is." He said and we got up and walked back into the living room.

I sat down next to Liam and then we both agreed that I can see Zayn as long as I don't hug him for too long, and don't hold hands. I was fine with that.

---

*Zayn's POV*

I laid down on my bed frustrated, mad, upset? But I believe I'll be fine. I will be fine. Why is this just getting to me so much. I don't- I just I like Niall. A lot and the thing is I like him more because I see him with someone else. I guess things that are forbidden are more interesting.

The door bell rung and I stayed where I was siting. It rung again and I got up. It then rung a few more times as I was walking to the door. When I got to the door I swung it open and was ready to curse out the impatient fuck. But I didn't because it was actually a cute boy at my door.

"Um your car door was open, and there is a shoes out here on your lawn." He said in Australian accent.

I went outside to retrieve my shoe and I closed my car door. "Um thank you? Insert name here." I said and he blushed laughing.

"Calum." He said.

"Well thanks. Do you go to my school?" I asked him.

"I doubt it. I go to a all boy school." He said.

"Well then nope. But I asked because you're hot and I was hoping to see you around." I said and he blushed.

"Um I live a couple blocks over." He said.

"So I will see you around?" I asked him.

"You know what. To make sure how about I just give you my number. Maybe ice cream sometimes." He said and pulled a marker out of his pocket and grabbed my hand.

"You carry markers around in your back pocket?" I asked him biting my lip.

He blushed. "It's weird but I like drawing on stuff sometimes." He said blushing and dropping my hand with his number written on it.

"That's not weird. Not weird at all." I said and winked at him.

He blushed. "See ya around." He said walking down my walkway.

"See ya." I said and when he finally turned around I looked at his bum.

He had a nice bum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.2K 33
Niall is forced to move to Bradford with his mom and alcoholic dad. He and his mom get beaten daily, and have no way to redirect the pain. Niall sign...
38.8K 1.2K 25
Harry is being torn apart. He feels as though he is not good enough for anyone, and he deals with these feelings in a self destructive manner. But wh...
340K 10.3K 9
Louis and Harry grew up together, and were best friends even in their earliest memories. They are 12 years old when Louis has to move to Australia, a...
17K 1.1K 16
♛ being re-written; Post traumatic stress disorder can only tear you apart if you let it.