Heartstopper

By rubyjanjen

Kim Jisoo is not an ordinary highschool heartthrobs. She smart, pretty, athlete, dork, could be a brat someti... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter four

1.1K 66 1
By rubyjanjen

As soon as Jennie walk outside the changing room, she inhale and exhale deeply before stomping on her feet, messing her hair in frustrated.

" Shitttt!!!!!"

" THAT's So Fucking embarrassing" she curse under her breathe.

" What's embarrassing??" Jisoo whisper behind her ear.

" HOLYCRAp!!!!" Jennie jump, one hand cover her chest.

" What are you doing???" She ask Jisoo with her judging look.

Jisoo put her hands in her pocket and scoff.

" Why are you so startled??? Did you do something wrong???"

" I didn't do anything" Jennie replied, raising her chin.

" Really??? But what's with the behavior right there???"

" Tchhhh!! I don't remember closing my eyes tight and screaming for your help" Jisoo rub her chin.

" Are you saying that you are proud and happy when someone touching you beside your girlfriend???" Jennie ask in disbelief.

" I didn't say I like it either. Why are you so worked up?? Are you my girl???" Jisoo encounter.

" Aishiiii You are so annoyed. MOVE" Jennie gritted her teeth and push Jisoo out of her way and walk toward the fields.

Jisoo chuckle and scratch her nose tip before jogging, following a grumpy girl.

Another PE lesson for Jennie hating class, they were going to go running ten laps today. Luckily Jisoo is athletic but it's surely hell for Jennie. Jisoo began stretching, getting ready for the excited exercise. On the other hand jennie weren't stretching at all and just stand there blankly.

"Why aren't you stretching Jennie?" Jisoo asked as she saw a younger girl not lifting a single muscle.  

"Uuuuhhh...hhmmm...I aa...aaahh....I have no need to." Jennie  said. 

"Why not?"

Jisoo didn't want her stranger to get hurt, she knew how clumsy Jennie can be just by looking at her face.

"I uhh already did!" Jennie said with her excuse. 

"Alright...then."

" Ohhh Jisoo , you are here today??"

Their PE class noticed the athlete and ask. Jisoo just politely nod, not wanting to get a conversation any further.

Jennie lowkey rolling her eyes when she glance to see Jisoo proud face.

" Why do I find everything she does annoyed??" She think to herself.

" Why do you hate me so much??? Am I that annoying?" Jisoo suddenly ask.

Jennie gasp, covering her mouth as she look at Jisoo shocked.

" Did I say that out loud???"

Jisoo frowned and turn her full body, facing a younger girl and look straight into jennie eyes. A blonde gulped when she saw jisoo's brows knitted together.

" You did not. I am just curious. So you really think that I'm annoying." Jisoo said.

Jennie swear she did saw it right. Jisoo expression change from blank to a bit upset and she tried to explain but their teacher already cut her off.

"Okay class! Gather around please. I would like to begin to that you should do this in your own pace, there is no need to rush. Remember that this is extremely dangerous! If you don't want to do this you are free to watch, I completely understand." The teacher explained.

"Get ready.... Set..... GO!!"

Jennie dash off, with Jisoo following behind her. She glance back to Jisoo from time to time, wondering why was this flash lady never went pass her when in the basket ball game, she run like her rent was on a due.

As her mind distracting, it's making her legs trip and fall on the ground, twisting her ankle. Jennie groaned in pain as she hold on it tight.

" Hey are you okayyy??" Jisoo asks, kneeing down to fit with Jennie position.

Is the bitch being serious????

Jennie bite down her inner curse and glare at Jisoo who look at her ankle intensity.

" Yes I'm okay. It's feel so fucking good" Jennie fake a moan.

Jisoo give her a disappointing look and hold her ankle still. Okay now she felt bad for joking like this.

" it's start swollen now. Let's go to infirmary" Jisoo said.

" Are you crazy??? If I didn't complete it, I will failed this subject. I can't let my grade drop like this"

Jennie push jisoo's hand away trying to get up but Jisoo hold her still.

" Do you want get more injuries??? Are you crazy???" Jisoo look slightly mad.

" Yes I am crazy. Now move" Jennie get up and running bit by bit with her swollen ankle.

Jisoo abruptly get up and running to the teacher and seem to talk about something. He look at Jennie for quite awhile before nodding. An older girl return back to Jennie and grab her shoulder, dragging her to sit on the grass on the other side.

" What are you doing??" Jennie tried to protest.

" Sit here for 10 minutes. I will give you your score" Jisoo said and run to the fields not letting Jennie utter any more words.

Jennie watch Jisoo running at the full but steady pace, the field is quite big but Jisoo running pass her round and round so easily. She count it each time Jisoo run passed her, and it's 20 laps in total.

Is she a freak????

" I'm done. Now let's go to infirmary" Jisoo said, crouching on her knee and slightly panting.

" but.."

" Whoaaa Kim Jisoo!! You are indeed an athlete." The PE teacher clap his hand.

" Now you can go Jennie. Don't worried about your score." He said.

Jennie look at him and back to Jisoo who smile at her from ear to ear.

God now I feel thankful and annoyed at the same time.

~~~~~~~

" It's okay. Her ankle only dislocated for a bit. I already adjust it to its place. Jennie just need to rest for a moment then she can go" a nurse said.

" Thank you" Jisoo bow.

" Why are you doing this???" Jennie ask, fiddling with her fingers.

" Pardon?"

" Why did you run for me???"

" I... i.!!"

Jisoo stutter, trying to find an answer but none come into her mind but then her phone rang, saving her from this awkward situation.

" Wait. Just one second"

" Ohhhh Soojoo ahh" she pick up.

Jennie ear perk up upon hearing the said name girl.

" Ohhh I am at the infirmary now."

" Nah!!! I'm not hurt. It's my friend" Jisoo answer to her girlfriend.

So I am her friend ???? Jennie thought to herself

" Okay I will be there in 5 minutes."

" Ummmm I love you too"

Jisoo hung up and turn to Jennie who look down at her finger.

" uhhhh... I have to go now. Can you call your friends over here to stay with you???" Jisoo rub her nap, feeling bad for leave an injured girl alone.

" It's okay. I can stay by myself."

" No. you need someone to take you home."

" They are all busy. I don't want to bother them."

" How about hanbin??? Can he come to get you??" Jisoo ask.

Right.... She almost forget that she does have a boyfriend.

" Okay. I will call him" Jennie agree.

She look at Jisoo who still standing there, looking at her in anticipation.

" Why are you still here???" She ask.

" And why aren't you calling him yet??"

" Eh??"

Jennie then realize and pull her phone at the table side and dial hanbin number.

" Ohhh oppa!! Can you pick me up at the infirmary???"

" Nah. I just twisted my ankle while running. It's not serious."

" Yeahhh. See you"

Jennie hung up and look at Jisoo.

" Good now???"

Jisoo finally smile and pick up her shoulder bag, ruffles Jennie's hair, making a younger girl stunned for a bit.

" Yeah. See you tomorrow" she wave and leave.

" What the hell???" Jennie whisper.

——————

" eh what's wrong with your leg jen?" Chaeyoung ask as hanbin help Jennie sat on her chair.

" Just a little injury from PE class"

" Luckily Jisoo is with her" hanbin said.

" Jisoo???" Nayeon raise her eyebrows.

And Jennie know immediately that she has to explain to her friend about this. Why her boyfriend has to say a brunette name like this??? God she start to feel headache again.

" So, babe I will going to my class now. I will pick you up after class okay??"

" Yes" Jennie smile.

He kiss her forehead before leaving.

" Such a sweet boyfriend " Momo said dreamingly.

" Now spill" Sana said in hurry, pushing Momo away.

" I don't know where to start" Jennie lean her back on the chair.

" Why is Jisoo there??? She's never attend to one before" Irene give her a judging look.

" How could I know??? You should have ask her that"

" So she help you with your ankle?" Chaeyoung calmly ask.

" Yes."

" How about your score?? Aren't you said your grade will drop if you are not taking his class" Nayeon question.

" I.. I got a score.... Because Jisoo did it for me" Jennie mumble.

" Jisoo what??"

" She asked a permission from sir park and he agree if she ran 20 laps"

" 20 LAPS?????"

" Yes"

" HOLYMOLYCRAP" Sana gasp.

" If she doesn't have a girlfriend I must think she has a crush on you Jen"

" That's bullshit Nayeon" Jennie scoff.

" Now ladies!!! Move back to your seat" their homeroom teacher shouts.

Everyone quickly obey and stay put in their place.

" This weekend we will have a field trip and pool party in the evening. If anyone interested to join, you can go to consultant office to register your name."

" YAYYYYYY"

That was gonna be a fun week for all the girls since they had been through hell all week from the final lately.

————-

" I'm so excited for this weekend" Lisa squealing with dahyun.

" What's so excited about that??? It's like other trip we'd been to before" Jisoo said lazily.

" You are just not fun Kim."

" Hello Jisoo"

Jisoo turn around to find someone who call out her name, and that's when she saw hanbin jogging toward her.

" Hi hanbin" she greet back.

" I want to thank you for helping Jennie yesterday"

" Ohhh it's okay" Jisoo rub her neck.

" I will see you at the training and a trip this weekend then(?)" he tilted his head

" wth(?)) Is he trying to be cute?" Dahyun murmur in disgusts.

" Yeah sure" Jisoo elbow her friend before offer hanbin a politely smile.

" Kim" Lisa click her tongue.

" What???"

" So the reason that you ditch training yesterday was that for Jennie?" She narrowed her eyes.

" No." Jisoo denied firmly.

" I just happened to saw her got hurt and help her. That's it"

" Okay" Lisa shrugged.

Jisoo huff in a sighs of relief  when Lisa didn't push further.

" Soojoo gonna be at the trip???" Seulgi ask.

" Yes, Wae???" Jisoo ask back.

" Nothing." Seulgi smile.

Jisoo waving a good bye to her friends as they separate way. Looking at her watch, she decided to trains some more because she didn't get to do one yesterday. Adjusting a bag strap on her shoulder, she turn around to walk back to the school gate but then she saw Jennie walk outside with her unsteady position. Jisoo frowned and jogging to hold Jennie's elbow, making a blonde jump a little.

" Jisoo?"

" Yes I am Jisoo" Jisoo smile.

" What are you doing here???" Jennie look stunned as her eyes look between jisoo's hands on her forearm and Jisoo pretty face.

" Helping you I think???"

" By the way, where is hanbin??? He should have take you home" Jisoo frowned.

" Yeah he supposed to but urgent come up. He leave first" Jennie sadly replied.

A brunette look at her for a brief second, before turning her back and kneeing down. Jennie give her a what the fuck look.

" What are you waiting for??" Jisoo avert her eyes to look at Jennie at the back and asks.

" and what are you doing????" Jennie said through her gritted teeth.

" Get up now. People are looking at us now" Jennie slap jisoo's back.

" Why don't you stop making a scene by hoping on my back already???" Jisoo groaned.

With a huff, jennie lower her body and leaning on jisoo's firm back, wrapping her arms around Jisoo. With this petite body of her, jisoo is quite strong because she easily get up with a younger girl on her back.

" Are you upset???" Jisoo ask.

" What??"

" That hanbin didn't show up"

" I mean... he's busy. I don't want to appear being needy" Jennie pouts as she lean her chin on jisoo's shoulder.

Jisoo tighten her hold on Jennie's thighs and lift her up a little to make her more comfortable.

" Am I that heavy??? You can drop me off. We are near my house tho."

" Yes you are so heavy" Jisoo said.

" Yah!!!" Jennie slap her shoulder.

" I'm kidding. You are as light as feather, and..."

" and you are not needy at all" Jisoo finished up.

" It's quite understandable to be upset about."

Jennie look at the back of jisoo's head before leaning her cheek on jisoo's shoulder back.

" By the way, you didn't answer my question yet" Jisoo suddenly ask, breaking a silent.

" What question???"

" Why am I annoying to you???"

Jennie lift her head up and Jisoo stop walking, jennie tapping her shoulder telling Jisoo to release her hold on her thighs and slide her body down, with Jisoo helping her to standing still.

" What's wrong??? Are your ankle hurt again??" Jisoo ask with her worried eyes.

" No.... We reach my house already" Jennie pointing out.

" ahhhh"

" You should going in then." Jisoo smile.

" Uhmmm I should" Jennie fiddling with her finger.

" I will going now. Bye" Jisoo offer a little wave before turning her heel around.

" Jisoo" Jennie calls.

" Hmmm?" Jisoo hummed as she turn back.

" I'm sorry"

" What for???"

" for finding you annoying when I don't even know you at all " Jennie look down.

Jisoo broke into a smile and walk closer to a younger girl.

" That's okay."

" You should go now. It's going to rain soon" Jennie urge.

" Uhhhh I should" jisoo rub her nap.

" But wait.." 

Jennie stop Jisoo as she run to her house and come back with an umbrella in her hand. She hand it to Jisoo who look a little confused.

" Take it. In case it's raining on your way home "

Jisoo lip curl into a smile.

" Thank you. I will use it well"

" Uhmmm bye" Jennie said and walk back to her house.

Jisoo smile staying on her lip for awhile before she look up to the sky and it's start pouring. Looking at her watch and shake her head before open up the umbrella.

" Look like I have to train more harder tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1K 30
From Lexi Ryan's book by the same name: A family wedding with a fake girlfriend, meddling parents, and an obsessive ex . . . What could go wrong? The...
8.4K 401 24
-Love is not for me.- The girl says hoarsely, looking into the distance. There is still not a single emotion on her face, but now Jisoo is not afraid...
2.4K 201 11
This story takes place in the 1980s, when a medical student named Kim Jisoo suddenly moved from Seoul back to her hometown with her sister, whom she...
2.3K 148 3
Based on Dove Cameron's song, "Boyfriend" & the manhwa "Finding Assistant Kim": "I could be a better boyfriend than him I could do the shit that he n...