Until The End

By x_csmia

Until when will she suffer from this misery and pain? Are you going to keep your promise to her until the end? More

Simula
Birthday Surprise
Disaster
Oh Baby
CVSAB
Mommy
Reality
Date
Forgotten
Frozen
Note: La Familia Araneta
Interview
Launch
Serene
Ilocos
PYSB
Deja Vu
Hero
Chaos
The Talk
Home
Promise
Wakas
Hello!
Afterwords.

Anniversary

2.2K 78 137
By x_csmia

Disclaimer: Mild Landian / No bees and birds scene

Irene and Greggy has been blessed with two boys since they are married. They were happy as their children are growing close to the both of them. Eight years since Luis was born tried to make love again. The created a fetus in Irene's womb. But 3 months just passed and blood started to drip from Irene's thighs. It's been a journey for Irene as she blamed herself for what happened. She knows to herself that it's quite her fault as her business experienced major problems and as a boss she needs to focus on her business forgetting that she is also pregnant. But Greggy was there to make Irene feel that it's not her fault that her business experienced those kind of problems.

From there, Irene promised to herself that she will make sure that if she'll be blessed with another angel, she'll not go to work. And that promise of hers was done when she was pregnant for the fourth time, year 1994. They were expecting another baby boy. Until Irene was accompanied with Greggy for her monthly check up. Until an exact line of her doctor struck her and was imprinted in her mind.

"Mrs. Beltran, I-i can't find any heartbeat. I can't hear any heartbeat. I am so sorry. You suffered a miscarriage. Your baby is stillborn and we need to remove the baby from your womb. I'll be operating you now. I'm just going to get an operating room. I'm really sorry for your loss Ma'am." Her doctor said and gave the couple some time.

Irene's cry was painful. Imagine giving birth to a baby without hearing it's cry. Touching, carrying a lifeless child is a mother's nightmare. That is exactly what happened to Irene.

"B-bakit ganito? Greggy, we don't deserve this." Irene cried while carrying her unborn child. Greggy hugged her wife while staring at their son. It was a hell kind of roller coaster for the both of them as they faced problems from their own work and from their relationship.

But of course as husband and wife they helped each other. From heart to heart talks to hearing each other out to making things ok. They were as one.

Back to present year

2003.

"Boys! Luis! Alfonso!" Irene called as her children are still upstairs and they are running late already for their boy get together with the Manotoc boys.

"Here na ma!" They boys said as they went down. They gave their Mom a kiss on the forehead.

"Here is your snacks. Just share it to your cousins ok?" Irene said and kissed them in the cheeks. The boys groaned with what Irene did.

"Di na kami baby Mommy!" They teased their Mom.

"Ay! Kahit mga college na kayo at mga may mga nililigawan na kayo babies ko parin kayo!" Irene exclaimed.

"Gawa nalang kayo ng bagong baby Mom. Gusto talaga namin ng baby sister." Luis said. He really pleads his parents to have a baby sister since he was a child. But after her Mom's second miscarriage he stopped. But of course he still wants to have a sister.

"Ikaw talaga." Irene booped her son's nose.

"Ikaw talaga bunso. Oldies na sila no. Hindi na nila kaya yan baka magrayuma pa si Dad." Alfy said and good thing that their cousin were there already. They ran as fast as they can.

"Mga batang to talaga." Irene just chuckled and laughed. It was already June 9 and two days from now is their wedding anniversary already.

She was preparing the ingredients for their lunch when she felt someone hugged her.

"Hey sexy. What are you cooking?" he whispered.

"Hey there gwapo. Planning to cook Tropical Chicken. And why are you still here? Don't you have work? Wala ka bang tatrabahuin na papers?" Irene faced her husband and gave him a peck on his lips.

"You. Ikaw ang tatrabahuin ko." Greggy seductively said as he claimed his wife's lips. Irene blushed with what he said.

"Gago! Ikaw talaga! Maligo ka na nga at magbihis! You'll be late, Mr. CEO." Irene said and went back to fixing the ingredients.

She was about to chop the carrots when Greggy kissed her nape that made her tickled.

"Greggy ano ba! Ang landi mo ha. Maligo ka na dun." Irene said while lauging.

"I have a surprise for you." Greggy whispered. As he gave Irene an envelope.

"What's this?"

"Open it." he said and buried his face to Irene's chest.

"Umayos ka Gregorio. Wag ka diyan." Irene said and lifted his head to her shoulders. She opened the envelope and was surprised to see what's inside.

"Like it, Hon?"

"Oh my goooooooooooood! Gregorioooooo!" She shouted.

"You like it?" Greggy said as he faced his wife.

"I love it!" Irene said and hugged her husband.

"The boys know this na. Our flight is later at 4am. You still have a lot of time to pack. I filed a one week leave for my amore." Greggy said and kissed her lips. A passionate one.

"Come on. Leave that to manang na hon. Let's go and pack your things for Italy." Greggy said and carried her wife like newlyweds.

Fast forward to Italy...

Irene and Greggy just arrived at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome at exactly 9pm. They checked in a hotel only for a day as its already the end of June 9 there. They fixed their things and rest for a while before exploring Rome even only for a day.

June 10

Tomorrow came and they went to Saint Peter's Basilica. Irene really wanted to visit this church ever since they are trying to conceive. Years go by, here they are with Irene, still asking the Lord the same wish.

"Lord, I know that I'm already 42. And you know how I wish to have another child. To have another baby girl. Your will be done. That's my only wish Lord. I hope you'll hear me out. I really want to have a baby girl. Even if I'll give up my business, I just want to have another child again."

Irene prayed. Greggy took a glance on his wife, as tears are slowly falling from her eyes. Greggy knows what his wife wished for. It's always the same wish for the past 9 years. And that is to have a baby girl.

They spent the day roaming around the Vatican City. From Castel Sant'Angelo to Chiaramonti Museum. Their last destination was Vatican Apostolic Library before getting their things from the hotel and flew to Venice via Le Frecce high-speed train.

After nearly 3 hours and a half they arrived in France. He booked a hotel in Cipriani. They just fixed their things and ate their dinner. Before going back to the hotel they went to Piazza San Marco to end their day.

June 11

Greggy was the first one to wake up. The first thing he saw was his wife in his arms while her head was buried in his chest, peacefully sleeping.

"What a perfect view." He thought.

He caressed his wife's hair and cheeks. He was just staring at her.

"I'll melt na with your stares, Lover." Irene said as she opened her eyes and giggled.

"Happy 20th Anniversary to the woman whom I promise to love forever. For better or for worst. In sickness and in health. The woman whom I dreamt of building a family with, The mother of my children, and my home." He said and kissed her lips passionately. They parted away when they can't breathe already.

"Happy anniversary to the first man I loved, the man I saw myself with growing old and having kids, the man who captured my heart the day we met. Happy anniversary honey. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for completing me and help me create a home." Irene said to her husband while looking straightly in his eyes.

"I hope you enjoyed my gift, misis."

"I loved it mister, this is more than enough. You, being with me, on our day is considered a gift. Thank you for being my husband."

"No, thank you. Thank you for choosing me to become your one and only misis." Greggy said and kissed her wife again. They stayed in their position as they cherish their time.

"Come on misis, let's enjoy our day? Shall we?" Greggy said as he grabbed her wife's waist.

"Let's go na mister!"

And like a normal couple they took their time to roam in Venice. They first went to St. Mark's Basilica to thank the Lord for giving them 20 years of a healthy relationship. And as Greggy, the rich man, he payed a boat in Canale Grande for them to enjoy their alone time. With drinks and snacks in the boat, they talked about life, their relationship, their milestones the past 20 years and so on.

And Greggy being Greggy, he rented the whole Acquerello Restaurant for them to enjoy their alone time. She was wearing a fit black long dress, while her hair is curled. She was wearing a dark red lipstick that shocked Greggy but at the same time knew what was gonna happen after the dinner. He was just wearing a blue polo topped with a white suit.

While they were eating a song was played by the band Greggy payed.

"When the night, has come
And the land is dark
And the moon, is the only, light we'll see."

The band played. Irene, who was still in shock can't comprehend what was happening.

"No I won't, be afraid
No I won't, be afraid
Just as long, as you stand, stand by me."

Greggy stood up and got the fresh bouquet of white and red tulips.

"Can we have this dance together, Misis?" Greggy offered his hands while holding the bouquet. And gave it to Irene. She smelled the flowers and smiled. She place the flowers on the table and stood up to grab his hands. He held her hand while his other hand is on her waist. Irene placed her chin on his shoulder and placed her other hand on his other shoulder also.

"So darlin', darlin' stand, by me
Oh-oh stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me."

He sang while slowly swaying their bodies. They were enjoying their moment. 20 years. 20 freaking years and they are still here to make each other kilig.

"If the sky, that we look upon, should tumble and fall
Or the mountains, should crumble, to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no-no-no I won't shed a tear
Just as long, as you stand, by me."

He continued singing while looking in her eyes. He smiled when he saw that tears were forming in Irene's eyes.

"And darlin', darlin' stand, by me
Oh-oh-oh, stand, by me
Oh darling, stand by me, stand by me, stand by me."

Irene sang it this time

"When the night, has come
And, and the land is dark
And the moon, is the only, only light we'll see."

They both sang together.

"So darlin', darlin' stand, by me, oh-oh stand by me
Oh darling, stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand, by me
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, stand by me, stand by me, stand by me."

Greggy sang while cupping his wife's face.

"So darlin', darlin', stand, oh-oh, oo-oo, oh-oh
As long as I know I got you right here
Right here by my side
Come on, come on, stand, stand right here."

Irene sang and gave her husband a peck.

"Thank you mister. Thank you for everything." Irene said while still in her husband's hug. They finished their dinner and went back straight to the hotel.

Greggy was the first one to take a bath as Irene doesn't want them to take a bath together as she knows they will not finish anymore.

As Irene finished taking a bath she wore her black nighties in short his weakness. She sprayed his favorite perfume of hers and went out of the bathroom. She saw how Greggy gulped and stared at her. She grabbed the lotion and placed her legs in the chair making Greggy see his property. She applied some lotion to her legs and Greggy knows what his wife was doing. He clearly knew.

After applying the lotion she climb up to the bed and faced her husband.

"Misis, what's my gift?" He teased her. She just smirked and sat on his tummy.

"My gift?" Irene whispered as she slowly goes to her husband's ears. Greggy nodded.

"Then unwrap me now, Mister," She whispered that made Greggy shiver.

And the rest? Is history. They did what husbands and wives do. They did the deed.

Author's Note:
And this is my Anniversary Special slash Chapter 1. Hope you guys likes this chapter. Last na yan. Di na mauulit yan. Ayun lang! Thank you for reading.

- Rie 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 2.8K 46
"I yearned and I longed. Someday, you'll remember me as someone you met from your past"
1K 93 24
you promised me that we will stay together forever but why did you broke the promise and leave me as if I am nothing to you......
34.3K 1.7K 32
Is it too late to fix everything? Are they still fixing things between them or keep hurting each other by bringing up the past and the life that she...
72.5K 3.6K 32
(n): someone who hides pain behind a smile.