๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

By Aim2her

naยทive /nฤซหˆฤ“v/ Learn to pronounce adjective (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ- ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

6.9K 285 116
By Aim2her

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"Stop rubbing her stomach" Kareem spoke looking at his mother rub my belly as I got my makeup done.

Today was our gender reveal, I wanted a boy and kareem wanted another girl but whatever I had I was happy with honestly.

Kianna was the gender reveal holder so that was the only person who knew what I was having.

"Boy fuck you! This my grandchild" She waved him off making me laugh a bit. "Oh that's funny? See who gone go to the store for you at two in the morning" He mugged

I rolled my eyes rubbing my five month belly that was poking out in my long light blue satin dress .

I couldn't lie, being in the second trimester was hell . My hormones wasn't giving kareem no break I know my baby was so tired of me but oh well.

"Are you ready to see what we having?" I asked kareem fixing his Burberry shirt, he made it a goal to wear this damn Burberry even though I told him no so many times.

He even said at the baby shower he was going to wear a Burberry shirt along with the shoes.

Man so annoying.

"Mhmmm" He nodded rubbing my belly. "Move, let me talk to my baby" He spoke pushing my hand making my mouth drop as he started whispering to my stomach.

"His ugly ass so annoying" Kianna laughed making my makeup artist laugh. "You know I ain't ugly you ain't birth no ugly children you deserve a high five" He smiled holding his hand up.

"Fuck you" Kianna waved him off.

"Okayyyy! I'm done" The makeup artist spoke handing me a mirror. "Ohh I look so pretty!" I smiled.

"You finna get fucked tonighttt" Kareem whispered in my ear. "Dude you're so annoying" I laughed shaking my head.

Kareem laughed kissing my lips before helping me out the chair, I looked at him before pulling his hat off to see his haircut.

"You look so good" I smiled.

"I know right" He smiled . "Okay, fuck you" I laughed walking downstairs seeing Jahmir .

He was now out of jail thanks to their family lawyer, Harmony did the most with making bruises on herself my gosh .

Harmony was now seven months, for now she was out the way not talking to us she was just living in her apartment, in college and she was basically living her life trying to get herself on the right path.

"Hey Jahmir" I smiled giving him a side hug. "... you fat as fuck" He spoke making me straight face.

"Get out my house" I shook my head. "I'm sorry" He laughed shaking his head.

"You spoke to your babymama today?" I questioned. "Yeah I spoke to that bitch she was at school she said she gone call me back when she get out" He shrugged.

Jahmir truly hated Harmony and I believe hate was an understatement.

Hearing my door bell being rung I grabbed Kareem's hand before dragging him towards the door before opening it seeing a delivery man.

"Naomi... white?" He questioned making me nod. "Here you go" He spoke handing me a bouquet of roses.

"Kareeeemmm" I spoke getting teary eyed. "You know some slight had to show out a little bit" He spoke popping his collar making me laugh.

"Lookkkk... they're pink and blue stop you're about to make me cry" I spoke as my lip started to tremble. "Don't cry you just got ya makeup done mama" He spoke kissing my lips.

I couldn't lie, kareem had been showing out on his boyfriend duties.

"Now let me see your phone because now I feel like you doing something" I spoke holding my hand out, kareem shook his head slapping his phone in my hand.

Putting his daughter's birthday in his phone I went to his pictures scrolling down seeing nothing but screenshots, some of his work, pictures of his daughter, & pictures of us.

"Now why you taking pictures of me while I'm sleep? You're embarrassing" I straight faced making him laugh snatching his phone.

"See that one?" He pointed at a picture making me gasp. "Stop" I laughed turning his phone off.

"Need to have this baby" He shook his head tying his hair up. "Wait" I spoke moving his head to the side.

"You got my name on you and didn't tell me!" I smiled looking at the tattoo on red ink. "It wasn't a big deal to me" He shrugged.

"Want me to get yours?" I asked. "If you want to" He laughed with a shrug.

"Never mind you gone be having me looking dumb" I shook my head grabbing my smoothie out to the freezer. "Naomi stop playing with me" He spoke mugging me.

"Okay, I'm done I'm sorry I'm just so traumatized from you having a second life" I shook my head.

I don't know why I had been bringing that up lately, the more I see his daughter the more I get so upset with him.

"Okay naomi" He nodded standing up .

I shrugged my shoulders drinking my smoothie as people entered my backyard through the gate, mostly his family but a little percentage of mines.

✰ ✰

"I swear to god if you make me cry ima tell yo mama kareem please pick me up" I spoke rubbing my teary eyes as he laughed at me.

"Man naomi I can't nigga I weight 125 what you want me to do?" he laughed taking my heels off. "I hate you" I shrugged.

Kareem shook his head laughing at me, we were still at our gender reveal everybody was eating and enjoying family times.

More family of mines showed up then I thought it kind of made me happy.

Even Harmony was here but she was staying to herself, she said her congratulations and brought gifts then she sat at a table and started working on her college work.

Kareem placed a kiss on my lips sitting my plate infront of me before sitting besides me. "No let me sit on your lap" I spoke.

Kareem mugged me slightly before pulling me on his lap.

"Girl you are so spoiled" My grandmother laughed . "Ain't it!" Kareem stressed.

I shrugged my shoulders before I ate the rotel dip with my Dorito chips .

"Come on nigga we gotta pray put that shit down" Kareem spoke knocking the chip out my hand. "You're about to upset me" I spoke putting my head down.

Kareem spoke with his head down before looking up. "Amen" We both spoke before he grabbed his food.

One thing kareem didn't play about was praying, he made us pray about every little thing.

When we found out I was pregnant he made us pray for a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby, I actually appreciated that though.

We even attended church from time to time.

"I love you.. I apologize for making you mad today" He spoke making me smile a bit. "I I've you too" I smiled.

"Come on so we can do y'all gender reveal" Kianna spoke, I stood up along with him throwing my empty trash away.

Kianna walked over to the stage tapping the mic a little. "Can everyone come over to the stage so the two can reveal the gender!" Kianna spoke.

"Ay- if it's a boy you owe me one hundred dollars okay?" He smiled. "Bet" I nodded grabbing the pin.

The crowd formed around us taking out their phones, Kianna grabbed the balloon out of the box holding it up.

"Count down from five!" Mellisa yelled.

1
2
3
4
5

Kareem & I looked at each other before popping the balloon watching the link confetti come out.

"Yeaahhh! Got what a Nigga wanted!" Kareem hugged me as his homeboys ran over to him.

Jahmir gave me a side hug before walking over to kareem. "I'm so happy for you guys" Kianna smiled.

"Congratulations baby" My auntie smiled. "Thank you" I smiled.

I watched Kareem smile excitedly as he spoke to his friend making me laugh. "Congratulations!" Lyric smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled giving her a side hug.

"We gotta think about names" Kareem smiled hugging me. "Calm down boy" I laughed wiping his face seeing pink glitter on his face.

Mmh, he got his little family he wanted I'm so happy he excited.

"Ka'liyah!" Kareem yelled watching her chases the dog in my backyard.

Today has been such a long day..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
119 2 16
Evolve Soul Ties.. you date so many ppl but they're not like them.. just wait and Evolve and them Soul Ties got you stuck again! (short story)
6.4K 513 21
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐...
388K 19K 51
"๐‘ต๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’›๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’ƒ๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๏ฟฝ...