DIVORCE PARTY

By XHAPPHIER

"I am sorry.....let's get a divorce." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

9

1K 70 2
By XHAPPHIER

Sana ran to her room when no one could see her. She closed the door and sat on her bed. Her tears fell continuously. She was crying silently.
Many questions were coming on her mind.

Did she ever wanted to cheat on tzuyu?

No.

Did she do it intentionally?

No.

Then why did she do it?

The answer is nothing but needing to be loved by someone. Which tzuyu didn't do after their marriage. Sana just wanted a happy married life. Even though they were bound together by a stupid contract, sana tried to have a happy and healthy relationship with tzuyu.

But tzuyu was the one who never tried. So it is safe to say that, it wasn't only sana but also tzuyu's fault too. How come you expect someone to be loyal even if you don't try to love them?

In our society, we always blame the one who cheated. But is it only their fault? Unless their partners have loved them a lot but they weren't able to love them that way.

Marriage isn't limited in one person. In a marriage one person can't hold do everything to make the marriage successful. The other one also have to do things or at least try. Marriage is like a boat that is filled with responsibility such a loyalty and stuff, when one person rows the boat it is hard for them to row it till the end alone cause the boat is heavy. But if two person rows it , it becomes a bit easier to take it till the end.

In sana and tzuyu's marriage this was missing. Sana was rowing all alone and now was tired. Tzuyu didn't even tried.

Both were equally guilty for this. Sana for giving up and tzuyu for not even trying.

Sanas sobbed with her hands covering her face. Tzuyu who was standing outside of the room knocked the room twice.

"My wife I know you are in their.....I am coming in. " Tzuyu said softly. Sana then hurriedly wiped her face and sat straight with an emotionless face. Her eyes were on the floor.

Tzuyu opened the door and entered. She closed the door. She went near sana and sat beside sana. She looked at sana's eyes that looked red. Tzuyu felt a little hurt in her heart.

'i shouldn't have made her cry....arghhhh I am such a jerk. ' tzuyu thought.

"Uhm.....so you were crying?" Asked tzuyu.
Sana shook her head cutely. Her head was now down frowned eyebrows and with a bit of pouty lips. Tzuyu found it adorable. Tzuyu smiled secretly seeing a cute sana.

Tzuyu was busy staring at sana's face. A few moments later sana stood up to leave. But tzuyu hold her wrist. Tzuyu then pulled her and made sana sit on her lap. Sana looked at tzuyus eyes. Her heart beating repeatedly not taking a break. While tzuyu didn't know but she was feeling the same.

"Stop being cute like that.....or else I might kiss you my wife. " Said tzuyu staring at sana like she is the most beautiful woman. Sana gulped. Tzuyu held sana's waist tightly. Sanas breath hitched, her grip on Tzuyu's shoulder got tighter. Her cheeks got redder. Sana want this to take it as far as they could.
"Hmm....you are comfortable now. Good girl. " Tzuyu said huskily. It made sana think of lewd things. Tzuyu then kissed sana's cheeks slowly, then again kissed sana's cheeks back to back with the same softness and slow probably enjoying the moment. Sana was in dazed because of the soft kiss. Her cheeks was still red.

"You are not mad anymore, right?" Asked tzuyu looking at sana's eyes.
But sana heard something else as she was on her own world. She heard tzuyu saying,
"You won't mind if we make love , right?"
Sana unconsciously shook her head.

Tzuyu thought maybe sana actually forgive her. Tzuyu smiled showing her dimple. Sana was squealing in her mind. Sana was mesmerized.

"That's great. Don't be mad at me like that ok? It makes me sad. Hmm?" Said tzuyu. Sana nodded smiling staring at tzuyu.

"Now let's go. " Said tzuyu. Sana now frowned.
'weren't we supposed to do something else right now?' sana thought.

"We are going out now?" Asked sana. Tzuyu nodded.
"Why ? You want to stay here alone? Not happening Mrs. Chou. You are coming with me now that you are not mad at me anymore." Tzuyu said.

'wait.... does that mean.....what the fuck??!!! I should stop daydreaming!!!' sana thought. She was getting embarrassed thinking about earlier .Untill she felt flying and saw tzuyu was holding her in bridal style.

"What the- put me down!!" Sana screamed holding onto tzuyu tight. Tzuyu smiled seeing the grip. Sana was still rambling about putting her down. Tzuyu then gave sana a kiss on her forehead making tzuyu blush and speak less.  Sanas mouth was a bit agape.

"Enjoy what I am offering you my Mrs. Chou. Stop complaining. " Said tzuyu.

Tzuyu then took sana sana to the living room. Tzuyu's friends started to cheer.

"Woohoo kiss and make up , I see. " Said jihyo smirking.

"You sure you guys are getting divorce? " Lisa asked smirking.
"Yeah, cause I feel like there will be a little chou soon. " Said seulgi.

"Oh wow......sana unnie you should have made this bitch suffer more. " Said chaeyoung glaring at tzuyu. Tzuyu just pulled her tongue out.

"I agree with chaeyoung. You should be more  strict to handle someone like tzuyu. " Said jeongyeon glancing at the two.

"Unnie you too?!!" Tzuyu whined.
"Don't worry tzu, I am on your side!!" Jisoo screamed.

Everyone broke in laugh as they continue to joke around. All of them remember their highschool days. How fun it was back in highschool.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana woke up next morning. She mentally prepared herself to face tzuyu as she doesn't know what kind of unexpected mess tzuyu would put her in. Sana got down . But everything seemed so silent. Too silence for her own liking.

Sana was getting a bit scared. But she knew others aren't that type of person to leave her. Especially tzuyu's friends wives and jihyo. They recently became friends with one another. Sana personally liked the japanese girl momo as her and momo have the same vibes. Sana could see a potential best friend in her. Momo thought the same too.

When sana went to the dinning room, she saw the wives of Tzuyu's friends with jihyo. They looked a bit sleepy. Probably woke up not long ago.
"Good morning sanaring. " Momo said.
"Good morning momoring. "Said sana.
"Also good morning everyone. " Said sana. Rosé replied with good morning. Meanwhile Jennie , nayeon , Irene and mina bowed politely. Jihyo smiled at her. 

Sana looked around trying to find others or you can say Tzuyu.
"Looking for your beloved?" Asked mina smirking.
"Ohhhh I see. Missing tzuyu face. Come on sana , it's not like she is going somewhere. " Said rose teasing.
While Irene just looked down. She has been down from yesterday when she saw how tzuyu was picking up sana.

"Unnie, don't think about negative things. It will be fine " said Jennie. As she saw Irene looking sad. Irene just sighed.

Meanwhile,

The top- I mean tzuyu, chaeyoung, Dahyun, jeongyeon, seulgi, Lisa, jisoo and Xiaoting were jogging.
"Oh man...I am (huff) tired (huff). " Said jisoo. While Dahyun nodded.

"It feels like (huff) decade since we (huff) jogged.  " Jeongyeon said wiping her forehead.

"Buckle up everyone!! We still have to reach to our secret place. " Said tzuyu. Dahyun  Lisa, jisoo and seulgi groaned. While Xiaotings eyes widened. Chaeyoung and jeongyeon kept silent.

There secret place is where they saw each other last time. After that not so good meeting they left korea to study America. They will never forget the incident. That was the first time when chaeyoung and tzuyu fought with each other. They hit each other while cursing. It was one of the worst memory.

But what more scared xiaoting is that the path to the secret place. If you go to the way of the secret place, there's another place that hold tzuyu's memories. That place also isn't that good. All these could give tzuyu a shock. The shock could lead tzuyu to death.

Tzuyu has to remember step by step or those sudden shocks could mess up with her mind.

"No!!! Don't go there!!" Xiaoting screamed. Tzuyu and others startled.
"Huh? But ....why??" Said tzuyu frowning.
"You know that when I say no to you it means you actually shouldn't do this right?" Asked Xiaoting. Tzuyu trusted Xiaoting a lot.
"Yeah. I just wanted to know why?" Asked tzuyu.
"Just...pls wait a bit. I will take you to that place when the time comes. But not now. " Said Xiaoting. Tzuyu knew xiaoting was serious. So she just shrugged.
"Ok fine. Let's go to the park that is near. Then take a short break " tzuyu announced. Xiaoting sighed in relieved.

They then started to jog till the park. All the girls were looking at them. Some girls came to them and asked for their numbers. But others denied.

"Aww.....hey , are you single?" Asked the girl to tzuyu.
Tzuyu then made an attractive pose.
"For you , yes I -ouch. " Tzuyu stopped as she felt a smack in her head. It was seulgi.
"She is not. She has a wife. Hahaha." Said seulgi. The girls than left with a disappointed face.

"Yahhh!! You guys really ruined it. " Said tzuyu. But others just ignored her.
"Look we are on the park , now let's take a break. " Said Xiaoting. Others nodded. Tzuyu just sighed.
"Fine..........by the way seulgi unnie , can we talk a bit ? " Tzuyu said.

"Yeah sure. " Said seulgi. They then started to walk around.
Tzuyu was eyeing girls of course. Giving them killer smile and flirting them.
"Can you ....can you just tell me why did you called?" Asked seulgi.

"So....why are you getting divorced?" Tzuyu asked. Seulgi stopped. She looked somewhere else.
"Let's sit on the bench first. " Said seulgi. Tzuyu nodded. They sat on the bench.

"You see ....me and Irene have been married for years. We have everything we want. But still it's incomplete without a child. We both wanted a baby. Our baby, we have planned so many things before. We had so many dreams with our baby. But dreams aren't enough. We tried a lot to have a baby. But still got no results. We still were trying. 3 years passed away. But still we got nothing. (sigh) my mom blames Irene for it. Saying that she is the problem between us. We both never tried medical to find out if we are capable or not. We didn't cause..........there's a part of ourselves that is afraid , afraid that one might not give all the happiness to others. My mother again blamed Irene. She didn't like Irene when I married her. Now she would always talk shits about her. One day everything got out of hand. Irene decided to divorce me so that I can have children with someone else. She started to avoid me. Tzuyu I madly deeply love that woman. I would do anything to make her happy. But she wants me to be happy and that's why she sent me a notice to divorce her. She even told me that she fell out of love. So it's better if I sign. " Seulgi then wiped her tears.

"But I didn't sign it cause I know she is lying. I won't. Never. She is still avoiding me tzuyu. " Said seulgi looking down. 

"Ohhhh  , so that's the reason. You actually fell in love. " Said tzuyu. Seulgi nodded.
"Yes. I love her. I can't leave her. " Seulgi said.

Tzuyu then stood up.
"Let's go unnie. We have to go back to others. " Tzuyu said. Seulgi nodded.

Others were already in the meeting place. They then started to jog. Destination is home.

While jogging tzuyu was behind seulgi. Tzuyu then ran fast and intentionally pushed seulgi to fall her on her road. Seulgi groaned in pain.

"Oh god I am sorry unnie!!! " Tzuyu said with her acting concerned tone.
"No it's fine. I guess . " Said seulgi. She looked at her leg and arm. There was one or two small bruise.

"You can walk till home right?" Jeongyeon asked. Seulgi nodded.
"I will accompany seulgi unnie. You guys can continue jogging.  " Said jisoo. Others nodded as they started to jog. Seulgi was limping while walking.

All of them one by one entered chou mansion.

"Woah after a tiring exercise I am starving. " Said Dahyun.
"Same here. I want to eat a lot suddenly. " Said jeongyeon.

Tzuyu entered to the house and stood Infront of sana.
"Hey soon to be ex wife, did you miss me?" Asked tzuyu grinning.
"Bleh. I didn't. " Said sana rolling her eyes.
"Haha. Stop lying I know you did. " Tzuyu said teasing.
As everyone was entering Irene was getting worried cause she didn't saw seulgi entering.

"Uhm , tzuyu do you know where's seulgi?" Asked Irene. Her eyes looked worried. Then seulgi entered the house.
"Oh....there she is. " Said tzuyu pointing at seulgi who was limping and had some bruise. Irene ran to seulgi. She started to check her.

"W-what happened to you?" Said Irene looking at the bruise.
"Show it to me. " Said Irene while pulling seulgi and checked her hand.
"It's nothing, it's just a small accident. " Said seulgi. Irene just shook her head. She then pulled seulgi to their room.

Inside their room Irene made seulgi sit there as she started to cure her bruise.
"You never take care of yourself." Irene mumbled. Her worried eyes were focused at seulgis bruise. Seulgi couldn't help but stare at Irene. It's been so long since they became this close. 

"Sigh. Look at that, (sniff) how are you going to live without me(sniff) ?" Said Irene sobbing and putting the bandage. She was crying thinking that  how would seulgi look after herself if she is not there.

"Exactly. I would die without you. So please....... don't leave me. " Said seulgi crying. She cupped Irene's cheeks. Her tears fell as she kissed Irene on her forehead.

Tzuyu who was looking at them from outside just smiled.
"Hmm......looks like my plan worked. " Said tzuyu.
"What plan? And why are you looking inside their room?" Sana asked as she saw tzuyu.
"Hmm... nothing special actually. " Said tzuyu.
"Don't lie. I know you did something. " Said sana. Tzuyu then pulled sana and showed her Irene and seulgi who were now hugging each other.

"I did this. I made them come closer. But I am sure irene unnie would still want to divorce seulgi unnie. But let's see , what we can do next " said tzuyu putting her hand around sana's shoulder.

"Let's go. " Tzuyu said to sana .
"Where ? " Sana asked.
"To the room of course. " Tzuyu said as she pulled sana to the room.

When they reached the room tzuyu locked it.
"Y-yah.....why did you locked i-it?" Sana asked. She was nervous of course.
"So that no one could disturb us of course. " Tzuyu then started to move closer to sana. Sana moved backwards.
"Hey ....... Do you know what's tzulogic #10 is?" Asked tzuyu smirking and looking deeply at sana. Sana still moving backwards said, "no. And s-stop coming closer!!"

"Tzulogic #10 is , when you are even a slight hurt and someone becomes more worried about you than yourself, then it means that person likes you . Like the thing you saw earlier. " Said tzuyu coming near sana. Sanas back then came in contact with the wall.
"Yeah .....s-so?" Asked sana.

"Well I heard after the accident you my wife came running to the hospital and stayed there for hours." Said tzuyu smirking. She touched sana's chin and made her look at her. Sana looked into tzuyu's eyes. Tzuyu moved more closer making their nose touch.

"So......you like me huh?" Said tzuyu confidently. Sana averted her eyes somewhere else. Tzuyu pinned her.  Sanas  breathing got heavier. Tzuyu then unzipped her hoodie. Inside the hoodie she was wearing a sports bra. Tzuyu had well built abs. Tzuyu took sana's hand and placed it on her abs.
"Princess....run your hands on it. " Said tzuyu. Sana closed her eyes and ran without knowing her own finger was moving up and down of tzuyu's abs.

Sana unconsciously bit her lips. She could feel herself getting hot.

"Sana......look at me doll. " Said tzuyu. Sana did.
"You like me, don't you?" Ask tzuyu staring deeply.

"I......I......" sana couldn't utter a word. Her head was dizzy. she was feeling thirsty. she wanted to say something but couldn't.

".....I need to  go t-to the bathroom...." Sana said as she pushed tzuyu and went inside the bathroom.
"What the heck was it??!!!" Sana screamed silently.

"Hehe......well .... maybe you won't say it now. It's good. I will make sure you say it. " Tzuyu said smirking. Even though sana wasn't there. She then sat on the bed and opened her phone. There she saw a number and something came on her mind tzuyu smirked to herself. Tzuyu opened marks contact and messaged him.

Tzuyu:

Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up in my house
I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch
She cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me
I think she really likes me, 

Mark:

What the fuck??!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1K 27
"It's okay.. I'm always here. You're safe with me" m.m:// Even after the toughest storms, sun shines after. After joy, there always be sadness waiti...
9.6K 448 14
"You're going to wish you've never met me, Mina." For mature audiences only.
2.9K 141 22
"This is a flower of separation, a beautiful poison of final goodbyes." A SaChaeng story
187K 7.6K 45
In which Nayeon created her own problem and has to marry the girl she despise a lot, the solution,Yoo Jeongyeon. Read At Your Own Risk: Matured Conte...