Warriors and Titans

By flarethedragon99

Y/n is a Titan and is Eren's twin and are all best friends with, Armin, and Mikasa. She joins the Levi squad... More

Y/n and Eren master their Titan Skills!
Armin gets burnt..
Easter a few years later!
Hange falls deeper in love
Authors note
The wedding of eren and y/n!
Sasha.... Dies...
Moblit's funeral..
Don't.... Leave...me...
I'm sick of fighting..
So many titans...
Marley vs Shiganshina..
Marley vs Shiganshina pt. 2: The End

Baby Sasha! And Marco!

11 0 0
By flarethedragon99

Y/n: morning babe!
Hanji: you look beautiful but does your back hurt because I could rub it if you want!
Y/n: yes please that would be perfect!
Hanji: here sit on my lap!
*you sit on her lap while Hanji rubs your back and you groan when you hear Hanji giggle and than you smile when Hanji kisses your cheek and you give her a peck on the lips*
Hanji: does that feel nice?
Y/n: yes! It makes my back feel better a little!
Hanji: I'm so excited! We will have our own family!
Y/n: yep! It'll be worth it! The pain is always worth it!
Hanji: I'm glad I decided to take time off with you!
Erwin: hey Armin! Look at Hanji and Y/n! Such a perfect family already!
Ymir: hey Christa!
Christa: hey Ymir! Guess what!
Ymir: what?
Christa: I'm pregnant!
Ymir: y-you are?! I'll protect you with my life!
*Ymir picks up Christa and leaves with her while you lean against Hanji and she holds you and rubs your stomach when she feels the baby kick*
Hanji: active little one!
Y/n: I made sure it would be a beautiful healthy active baby sperm donor!
Hanji: nice babe! that's amazing!
Y/n: i think you'll be such a great mom! Also I found out the babies genders!
Hanji: genders?!
Y/n: yeah! We're having twins! One boy and one girl!
Hanji: eek!
*you kiss her and Hanji smiles and hugs your back and puts her hands on your stomach when you realize somethings off*
Y/n: H-Hanji?
Hanji: yes?
Y/n: I think my water broke..
Hanji: WHAT?! LEVIIIII!
Levi: what!
Y/n: my water broke..
Levi: ugh why here! Well let's get you onto the table and just let you give birth here!
Hanji: let's go Y/n! Let's get you set up-
Y/n: holy shit!
Hanji: Y/n?
Y/n: ugh this hurts!
Hanji: Jesus okay!
*they get you on the table and Hanji screams at everyone to get out except for the girls and you groan and scream while you push*
Hanji: it's okay babe you got this!
Y/n: this hurts like fuck!
Hanji: w-well yeah it's child birth!
Y/n: hmph!
Levi: Jesus I can just hear her groaning!
Erwin: she's pushing babies the size of watermelons out her crotch. Can you blame her?
Christa: go Y/n!
Ymir: yeah! You got this!
Y/n: hmph...
Hanji: almost out baby! Than... another one!
Y/n: ugh!
Hanji: it's okay babe!
*she wipes your sweat as you start pushing finally giving birth to 1 of 2 twins and you gasp for breath and Hanji smiles*
Y/n: so... fucking.. painful!
Hanji: I know! One more baby and you should be okay!
Ymir: it's a boy!
Y/n: Hanji.. I love you so much..
Hanji: I love you too Y/n! Just give it your all! You are so strong! I'm proud of you!
Y/n: thanks- ahhh! Fuck!
Hanji: shh babe!
*you push and Hanji lifts your head and sets it on her lap and you scream and she takes your hand and you squeeze it*
Christa: I see the next one's head!
Hanji: I'm so excited! It's time to meet them!
Y/n: y-yeah- ahhhh!
Erwin: one was born but she's still going!
Levi: twins! I'm happy for them!
Y/n: ugh!
Hanji: you are almost done baby!
Y/n: I better beeeeee-
Hanji: why don't I sing to you?
Y/n: please do!
Hanji: okay!
*Hanji starts singing to you while you push and finally give birth to the baby and you relax instantly and they hand you the babies and Hanji kisses your forehead*
Hanji: I cannot believe you did that!
Y/n: that was like pushing out two giant watermelons and it hurt like fuck!
Hanji: hehe! Here want to go breast feed them in our room?
Y/n: yeah I don't want to be stared at!
Hanji: okay! Also we should name our baby boy! We named Sasha a while ago but what are we going to name him?
Y/n: Marco, whoever died we respect and honour for their sacrifice and clearly Marco and everyone deserves it! Besides I like the name Marco!
Hanji: good choice!

**Sasha and Marco**
Y/n: they are so cute Hange!
Hange: I'm so proud of you!
*you kiss her than Hange shuts the door and you start breastfeeding the babies*
Y/n: my crotch hurts so bad!
Hange: it's okay! You did so good babe!
Y/n: thanks! Marco and Sasha are so cute! Want to hold one?
Hange: Marco please!
Y/n: okay!
Hange; you and Sasha can bond first!
*you hold Sasha and Hange holds Marco when Levi and Erwin carry in 2 cribs and place them where your old bed was and you both put the babies down to sleep and you thank them before laying down and groaning on Hange's chest*
Hange: it hurts that bad huh?
Y/n: ugh.. yes!
Hange: hehe okay! Here need an ice pack?
Y/n: yesssss!
Hange: okay!
Christa: hey! Can we come in?
Ymir: hey!
Y/n: of course! Come in!
Ymir: we came to see your babies!
Y/n: the girl is Sasha! And the boy is Marco!
Christa: so cute!
Ymir: definitely adorable!
Y/n: mhm- ow.. if you are having a baby just know your crotch is gonna hurt so bad!
*they smile and giggle before saying goodnight and you are restless so you roll onto Hange and she kisses your forehead and you just fall asleep on her while Hange holds you and rubs your back and falls asleep*

**you are resting on Hange's chest**
Hange's mind: she must be so sore down there the only comfortable position is laying her hips awkwardly on mine.. well luckily I'll hold her like this so she feels better! But god... when I seen Moblit save me... he really did know I was in love with Y/n.. and wanted me to stay with her.. I'm glad I am with her. I love her so much.
Y/n: hey babe.. sorry if you're uncomfortable..
Hange: no, no, I'm okay babe! I love that you laid on my chest! I love you and our babies and you laying on me!
Y/n: thank you.. but are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost..
Hange: to be honest.. I had a nightmare again..
Y/n: babe.. I'm sorry about everything!
*you rest your head on her chest and listen to her heartbeat than she takes her eyepatch off and you look at her eye and wrap your arm around her neck and rub it while you look into her eyes and you put a hand on her jaw*

**Hanji obviously**
Y/n: I want you to know you look so beautiful even if you have that scar on your face okay?
Hanji: you're so special to me.. you don't understand!
Y/n: and you're special to me too baby! I love you more than anything with our babies!
*she smiles and kisses you when the babies start crying and you both pick up the babies and you breast feed them and Hanji lays down and after you finish changing the diapers you lay down and Hanji hugs you tight while you snuggle into her chest*
Hanji: sometimes my nightmares make me think I'm a bad wife babe.. or that I failed as a best friend to Moblit...
Y/n: first! You are the best wife I've had ever! second you didn't fail! He sacrificed himself for you because you were both best friends and wanted to see you happy and third! Never believe useless nightmares! They just want you to be upset!
Hanji: god you are the best person I've met! The only one who seems to care about my opinions or ideas!
Y/n: that's because those opinions and ideas are very fascinating like you are! You've always been that awesome nerdy person who was so excited to learn even though it has consequences every time! Even though you still tried and never gave up was the reason I fell in love with you! Because you are amazing Hanji!
Hanji: thank you so much!
*she kisses you and than she puts your face in the crook of her neck and you shed a tear and hug her tightly and she kisses your neck, forehead and lips a couple times before you both fall asleep holding each other close*
Y/n: morning baby! How are you?
Hanji: better! Thank you for helping me last night!
Y/n: of course baby! I want you to be okay! You mean the world to me! Because I love you- and we should take care of Marco and Sasha!
Hanji: I love you too and yes we should!
Y/n: look at Marco and Sasha! So cute and worth the sore crotch!
Hanji: definitely! I couldn't agree more! I mean they have heterochromia! With both our eye colours! Brown and blue! It looks beautiful! And when they get hair we'll see if it's your gorgeous hair!
Y/n: I think even if they don't look like you much babe! You'll still be a great mom and help them pass school with top grades!
Hange: you believe I could help them do well because I have no faith for myself-
Y/n: let me just put the children down in their cribs!
*you finish their chores and you get Ymir and Christa to take care of them when you sit on Hange's lap and kiss her passionately and she shuts the door and she slides her hands up your shirt feeling around for your bra and both your lips are in synch*

**you and Hange**
Hange: I've missed this babe!
Y/n: same hehe! I just think you look so attractive!
Hange: thank you hehe!
Y/n: I have a place we can do this!
Hange: take me babe!
*you grab her hand and take her into the shower and she goes red but kisses you and you start the shower and you both get undressed*
Hange: great choice! I love the shower!
Y/n: so do I! But I kinda gotta wash myself hehe!
Hange: why don't I do it?
Y/n: I- uh- sure! Hehe!
Hange: flustered yet?
Y/n: y-yeah! Heh!
Hange: good now stay still for me babe!
Y/n: I wasn't planning on moving either!
Hange: I love you
Y/n: I love you too Hange! Hehe!
*she grabs the soap and smirks when she gets down on her knees and starts rubbing it on your thighs and you giggle than after Hange finishes you grab the soap and rub her back with it and Hange cuts you off by kissing you passionately and carry's you to the bed after you both finish showering*
Y/n: you like being on top of me don't you! Hehe!
Hange: anything to see you make faces under my strong body!
Y/n: you're too cute! I love you for it!
Hange: I love you too! Now is your crotch feeling better from yesterday or do you still need time?
Y/n: it's way better than yesterday still a little sore but maybe you could fix that!
Hange; yeah I could try Y/n! Make sure you scream my full name but not loud enough to wake our babies!
Y/n: okay! Let's just get them in already! I'll try to moan your name instead of scream!
*she smirks and shoved her fingers in and you moan her name into her ear and you both go red and kiss*
Hange: how are you feeling-
Y/n: horny! but better that's the sore spot mmm!
Hange: hehe!
Y/n: keep it there for a minute.. mmm..
Hange: it feels that good huh..
Y/n: mhm.. I love it..
Hange: glad you do!
*you kiss Hange and she moves her fingers around and you moan into her shoulder and she smirks when she lays you down, removes her fingers. She licks her fingers than kisses you passionately and rests you on her chest and you smile and than fall asleep and she rubs your back and falls asleep holding you*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ
110K 1.6K 11
Reminder: I don't own Attack on Titan or this story. This story belongs to ii-phoenix-ii on fanfiction.net. The Survey Corps group returns and watche...
1M 28.1K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
599 18 11
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐‡๐”๐† ห—หห‹๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™š๐™™? ๐™š...