The Lost Love || Tom Riddle x...

By Ms13467

A long time ago, there was this girl who lived a great romance. It quickly turned into her worst nightmare. T... More

Hello!
CAST
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
YEAR 1 - THE SORTING HAT
YEAR 1 - THE TROLL
YEAR 1 - NICHOLAS FLAMEL
YEAR 1 - THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
ACT TWO
YEAR 2 - GILDEROY LOCKHART
YEAR 2 - PETRIFIED
YEAR 2 - THE DUELING CLUB
YEAR 2 - THE POLYJUICE POTION
YEAR 2 - THE DIARY OF TOM RIDDLE
YEAR 2 - THE BASILISK
YEAR 2 - THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
ACT THREE
YEAR 3 - FAMILY BUSINESS
YEAR 3 - THE DEMENTORS
YEAR 3 - DIVINATION
YEAR 3 - THE BOGGART
YEAR 3 - MEREDITH WINTERGREEN
YEAR 3 - QUIDDITCH ACCIDENT
YEAR 3 - THE TRUTH
YEAR 3 - THE GODFATHER
YEAR 3 - SIRIUS BLACK
YEAR 3 - HIS FREEDOM
ACT FOUR
YEAR 4 - DEATH
YEAR 4 - THE SUFFERING
YEAR 4 - QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP
YEAR 4 - CHAMPIONS SELECTION
YEAR 4 - RITA SKEETER
YEAR 4 - THE FIRST TASK
YEAR 4 - THE YULE BALL
YEAR 4 - THE SECOND TASK
YEAR 4 - THE THIRD TASK
YEAR 4 - IS THIS THE END OF Y/N WINTERGREEN?
ACT FIVE
YEAR 5 - THESE WALLS KNOW MORE THAN ME
YEAR 5 - THE WOMAN THAT LOVES PINK
YEAR 5 - DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY
YEAR 5 - FEELINGS
YEAR 5 - CAUGHT
YEAR 5 - PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME
ACT SIX
YEAR 6 - GOOD NEWS
YEAR 6 - AMORTENTIA
YEAR 6 - SLUGHORN'S PARTY
YEAR 6 - SECTUSEMPRA
YEAR 6 - SLUGHORN'S PAST
YEAR 6 - GOODBYE, PROFESSOR
YEAR 6 - THE BABY
ACT SEVEN
YEAR 7 - THE OLIVE BRANCH
YEAR 7 - I'LL SEE YOU SOON
YEAR 7 - THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC
YEAR 7 - THE FIGHT
YEAR 7 - THE STORY OF HER LIFE
YEAR 7 - BELLATRIX
YEAR 7 - THE DOWNFALL OF THE WINTERGREENS
YEAR 7 - THE ONE THAT FOULED EVERYBODY
YEAR 7 - THE LOST LOVE
EPILOGUE - 19 YEARS LATER
THANK YOU

YEAR 1 - THE DREAM

11.8K 259 340
By Ms13467

CHAPTER ONE
the dream
act one, year one

•••••.*.•••••

THERE SHE WAS AGAIN, RUNNING. IT WAS ALWAYS THE SAME. The place is dark and cold making her freeze. Every night, after she goes to bed, she has the exact same dream. She is running, she is breathless, she is shoeless, she feels the cold of the night but inside she is burning.

Why? She doesn't know. The girl can hear the voice. The voice of a man. It sounds familiar, but she doesn't actually care because she is too busy running. From who? She doesn't know.

Like every other night, she can hear the screams behind her. She looks back at the house that she is running from, the screams are coming from there. But again, she cannot control her own dream.

Her body moves without her permission. Her legs are not tired, it's like they are being controlled by someone else.

The teenager knows this path like the back of her hand. She has been dreaming about it for months now, the forest doesn't scare her anymore.

Like every single time she is wearing a white long dress. And like every single time, it is covered by that bitter crimson liquid. The same one that she has no idea where it comes from.

"Y/n."

There is it! The voice again. She knows what happens next, he catches her. He always does.

Two arms circles her waist making the girl yelp in surprise. The man is quicker to shush her.

"I tried, angel." The voice whispered in her ear. "I really did try to love you. But you always make this so hard."

A small tear got out of her perfect eyes.

"I promised you that I would try. I did. But it's never enough for you." He said turning Y/n to look at him

The look on his face scared her like every night prior to that. It was emotionless. His eyes didn't held any emotion at all. Like there was a void inside of him that could not show any kind of thing.

"But, if I can't have you in heaven, then I will bring hell for you."

He pointed his wand at her making the girl scream in panic. She was going to die. She was going to be killed by the stranger in front of her. The worst of all? The innocent girl could not do anything. She couldn't fight back.

Her dream consumed her. She could feel the green light making contact with her body. Y/n fell to the floor. There she was, just like all those months ago, looking at the bright sky full of stars.

Every dream she feels him coming close to her side. Every dream she feels him taking the unknown necklace from around her neck. Every dream she hears him saying goodbye. And, like in every dream, she watches as he walks away.

And this represents the end of Y/n Amaris Slytherin.

•••••.*.•••••

"Wake up, Y/n. I swear to Merlin that I will not repeat myself again!" She heard someone saying from downstairs.

The youngest Wintergreen growl before burying her face on her pillow. Well, ladies and gentlemen that was her wonderful and lovely mother, Rose Wintergreen. The woman that can make you extremely happy or extremely angry, it depends on her mood.

Getting up from her bed slowly, Y/n made her way to the bathroom and quickly got changed. This was it. She was going to school today. It will be her first time in Hogwarts.

Her mother, who is a very proud Slytherin, made sure that Y/n had every single thing with her. Her grandmother, Meredith Moreau, another Slytherin, wrote to her every single day to continuously remind her granddaughter that the moment was coming. As for the other member of her small yet powerful family, her aunt, Crystal Wintergreen, also sent her a letter much more smaller than her grandmother's.

That's why Y/n loves her aunt so much. She's practical.

As she got downstairs, the girl quickly entered the kitchen. There stood her mother who was very busy putting all the food on the table.

"Finally! One more minute and I was going to drag you out of bed." Rose said

Y/n smiled while sitting down.

"Good morning, mom. Did you sleep well? Yes, me too, thank you for asking." Her voice laced with sarcasm.

Rose rolled her eyes before smiling and hugging her daughter. She couldn't believe that this day has come so soon.

"My baby is all grown up now." She said earning a giggle from Y/n.

"It had to happen some day."

They let go of each other and decided it was time to enjoy their last meal together before the youngest goes to school.

"Are you excited for today?" Her mother asked

"Very." The girl nodded "But, mom, would you be angry if I'm not sorted in Slytherin?"

Rose looked at her daughter in silence. The blonde woman put her hands on Y/n's face trying to make her daughter focus on her next words.

"Y/n, everybody is different. I could never be mad that you're not sorted in my house because it's your personality and talent that will decide that." She explained "You will listen very carefully, amore mio..."

The girl nodded. Her whole attention being on her mother right now.

"Your future in Hogwarts depends on you. On your ability and effort." The older said "Life is a really difficult task to complete successfully, it always depends on the path you choose."

"So, I need to choose my own path?"

"Exactly." Rose agreed "Now, no matter what house you get in or the choices you will make, I will forever be proud of you."

The girl smiled. It seemed like her life was ready to change. Maybe this time the future will be better, who knows?

•••••.*.•••••

After countless hugs and kisses, the girl was finally freed from her mother's embrace and is now sitting inside the train. Let's just say that Rose Wintergreen hates goodbyes. She doesn't know how to deal with them, so she cries. A lot.

As Y/n looked at the window, admiring the view outside, she heard as the door of the compartment she was in opened. There stood two boys. One she knew perfectly well who he was, while the other one with glasses was unknown to her.

"Ronald Weasley." She said with a smile

"Y/n Wintergreen."

They smiled at each other before hugging one another. Seeing that the other boy was feeling left out, Y/n stood out her hand for him to shake.

"Hi, I'm Y/n."

The boy, reluctantly, shook her hand.

"Hi, I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

Her eyes became wide. She quickly turned to look at Ron.

"You are friends with Harry Potter!"

Ron, embarrassed by the situation, start screeching the back of his neck.

"He needed help, so I helped him?" It was more like a question than anything.

Y/n was more than excited. Everyone knows who Harry Potter is. Her aunt used to tell her stories of the chosen one. The one that is going to save them all. He is a celebrity!

Now that he is in front of her, she can only wish to get to know him more.

"Please," she gestured to the seat in front of her "have a seat."

They both sat down and start talking with the Wintergreen. It was strange at first, but they quickly start talking more and more. It seemed like they all have known each other for years.

A lady came and sold everything to Harry. Both, him and Ron start eating like animals, well, it was more Ron than Harry, but still. They even offered Y/n some chocolate, which she gladly accepted.

The door of the compartment was yet again opened. This time it was a girl. She holds a confident and fearless look on her face.

"Hello, have you guys seen a frog?" She asked

"No, why?" Y/n asked

"Someone lost one. Well, that's okay, I'm Hermione Granger by the way."

Y/n smiled before introducing herself.

"I'm Y/n Wintergreen."

Hermione's eyes widened. She quickly sat down by Y/n's side.

"You're a Wintergreen?! Like Crystal and Elijah Wintergreen?!"

Y/n giggled.

"Yes, that's my aunt and my father."

"Oh my God." Hermione whispered "That's so cool."

"Thank you."

The witch looked at the boys who were watching the interaction carefully.

"What about you?"

"I'm Ron Weasley." The boy answered with his mouth full.

Hermione looked kind of disgusted by it.

"I'm Harry Potter."

Just like in Y/n's case, the girl also widened her eyes. Yep, Harry really is a legend.

Hermione got up and looked at the others before going back to the door.

"You know, we're arriving. You should probably put your robes on."

And with that she closes the door. Y/n was not going to lie, she liked the girl's energy.

"Well, that was intense."

Just wait for the next years of your life to see what intensity is like.

•••••.*.•••••

That's it. I hope you liked it!
Love you all,
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1K 24
With U || ATEEZ Woosan ~ "What remains with me now are the promises with you and the happy memories of us together." - Choi San is a single father st...
17.6K 461 19
Draco, knew that he has to run way from his house after 4 year, when he finds out that the dark lord is back, he knows that next year he is gonna be...
60.9K 1.4K 24
"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the dark Tom Riddle was never evil from the st...
451K 9.9K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...