Childhood Memories

Por ashleyparkerrr

Deliah has spent her whole life growing up with her cousin and her aunt and his husband. She doesn't know muc... Más

Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16

Chap. 4

835 17 1
Por ashleyparkerrr

I scrolled through my messages on my phone and sat up, hearing the front door downstairs, open. I sneaked down the stairs, peeking my head out and seeing a girl and Leo enter. She was gorgeous, and I was hoping that it was the girl that Derek had a crush on. They would make cute children together.

She was beautiful, not very tall but had freckles printed all over her face. She had nice big plump lips and braces on her teeth. Her blond hair complimented her light skin color and she was rocking the green dress that went to her knees with flowers all over it.

"What are you looking at?" I jumped at the sound of Chris behind me. I turned my head and offered him a smile, trying to not seem as suspicious as I did.

"I'm just checking to see who came in, that's all," I said. Together we nodded our heads at each other awkwardly and he put his arm around my neck to pull me away from the stairs and to the front door.

"No! Chris—" I tried to fight back until we were in front of the three people standing at the door. "Deliah wants to join your party."

I crossed my arms over my chest until I realized what I looked like, I ran a hand down my hair to make it look less frizzy and pulled my sweatpants further up so they weren't hanging on my hips anymore.
"Well, she's always welcome too," Derek said.

"You didn't exactly invite me here," I responded with a scoff. He rolled his eyes and gave my shoulder a push. "Don't be dramatic,"

Christopher patted my back and backed away. "Be nice to her!" He yelled at the boys. Derek rolled his eyes and turned back to the girl and Leo. I cleared my throat, making it obvious that I wanted an introduction.

Derek looked over at me, my eyes pointing at her. "Oh! Right. This is Olivia, she's Leo's cousin. Gorgeous, isn't she?" He winked at me.

"You're so fucking cheesy that even Olivia finds it awkward." Leo joined in on the conversation. I hadn't had proper girlfriends before, because of my lack of social abilities.

Again, I wasn't the most popular in high school. Going to college soon, and I knew goddamn well that things did not look good for me. I stuck my hand out for her to shake it, but she was about to pull me in for a hug.

"Oh..." I laughed nervously and was about to hug her this time, but she stuck her hand out instead. She laughed out loud and put her hand down, pulling me in for a tight hug.

"You're Deliah, right? Derek's little sister?" Olivia asked me. I pulled away and was about to correct her about being his little sister, but Derek cut me off and Olivia rested her hand on my shoulder.
"Yup. Isn't she cute? She got it from me." Derek answered for me. I was confused about the whole sister thing, also Aunt called me her daughter. It was nice but sudden too, which worried me.

My eyebrows furrowed and I rolled my eyes, noticing that Olivia hadn't moved her arm away from my neck. Maybe she could be my first girlfriend, I would love that. Lost in my thoughts, my eyes suddenly snapped to Leo's. It seemed like he had been looking at me for quite some time now, I just hadn't noticed.

'Morning beautiful' he mouthed to me as Olivia and Derek were talking. I rolled my eyes at him and forced them away allowing myself to breathe again. Roll your eyes at me again, I dare you.

"Stop acting dumb for a moment. Deliah, do you want to come with us? We're going to a friend's house with a few other people." Olivia asked me. I looked at Derek and he shook his head at me as a big no.

"You can say the word party, Olivia. You won't get killed." Leo snapped at her. Olivia turned to him and rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to me again.

"A friend's house just sounds better and more innocent." She mumbled and shook her head slowly. My eyes went from Olivia to Derek.

"Why can't she come?" She asked him. I tilted my head at him and waited for an answer.

"I just don't want anything happening to her. It's a party where she knows absolutely no one but us, and I know goddamn well you guys will walk away from her, and I have to get grafting. She's staying home, she can reread a book or something." Derek was talking to Leo and Olivia like I wasn't there, and it was annoying to me that he was acting like I couldn't take care of myself.

"Yeah, but maybe you should think about what she wants. I get that you want to act all protective about her, but it's her teenage years and she has to get moving on her own. We're taking her with us this once, and if it doesn't work out, we won't take her with us again. Simple." Olivia argued and smiled at me.

My eyes flickered between the three of them and Leo nodded. "That's what we're gonna do then. No more discussing. This conversation has already given me a headache." Leo told them. Olivia grabbed my hand and got closer.

"Where's your bedroom? I want to see the options in your closet." I pulled her hand with me upstairs and showed her my room. She was quick to go through everything I had in there, throwing some of it she found interesting on me and the rest back in the closet.

"Right, I see you don't have many dresses but considering who your brother is, I wouldn't either. I think the red crop top and the black skirt would be the best match for you. Try it on! I want to see." Olivia said with a happy smile and turned around as she put her hands up to her eyes to cover them. I turned around and got out of my sleepwear.

I quickly got dressed, feeling anxious because she was standing right behind me and who knows if she suddenly turns around and looks at me half naked? I would never trust anyone to be in my room ever again.
"Right, I'm done," I said and looked down at myself. Olivia turned around and she looked like she winced, but I couldn't tell.

"Okay..." She mumbled and got closer, adjusting the straps on my collarbone and pulling the top further up, pulling my skirt further down, and then she made a sound of satisfaction.
"Mhm! Much better now. I love it." Olivia muttered to herself and then squeezed my shoulder reassuringly. I moved out of her way to see myself in the mirror and was impressed.

"You're surprisingly very good at this," I said to her.
"It has nothing to do with me, it just seems like you've been stuck on the wrong end for too long."

There was a knock on the door, and I couldn't even respond before the door went up on its own.
"Hurry up, we still have to show Olivia around," Leo told me, and it seemed like it was only for me to hear since his eyes didn't leave me once. I didn't answer him, so his eyes were forced to look away and over to his cousin.

"Alright?" He asked. Olivia nodded her head at him, and he closed the door and left. I got my jeans and a basic white tight shirt out of the closet.
"Saving the outfit for tonight, great idea," Olivia said and turned around again. I quickly changed out of the skirt and crop top, putting the jeans and shirt on. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair.

"Right, let's get downstairs before they leave without us," I told her, she turned around to face me and laughed, looping her arm around mine and leaving my bedroom. We got downstairs and saw the boys waiting for us.

We quickly left and Derek, Leo, and Olivia were in front somehow I was walking slowly since I was walking along behind them. Suddenly Leo slowed down, too, not making it look suspicious and being by my side.

"Do you want to know a secret?" He whispered. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, shaking my head.
"No thanks, I'd rather not," I answered.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. And are you sure about that? Even if it's about your sweet cousin and your aunt?" Leo continued. My brows furrowed.
"What do you know that I don't?" I questioned. He shrugged and started catching up with the other's speed. He was messing with me as always, so I decided to shrug it off.

______

Hey everyone! It's a long time since I've updated but I hope you all are doing well out there. Sending hugs and positive energy and thoughts and love your way.

Did you like this chapter? If so, what did you like the most and is there something you'd want to see again? If you have any recommendations for what I can do in the future I'd love to hear it.

If you liked reading please please vote or at least leave a comment. It means so much to me and let's me know that you enjoy reading and want to read more chapters in the future. Thank you so much. I love you all and stay safe!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 64 18
[COMPLETED] Previously : My Bully Romeo Leo Valentine: Quarterback and Captain of Stormbrook High, most handsome guy in school, the player but with a...
47K 863 67
Two childhood best friends made a deal two years ago to have a steamy and secret relationship without any commitment involved despite the fact of the...
896K 18.1K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. * "I've always wondered how you'll taste." He presses himself on me further making me feel the hard wall behind me. I'm fro...
375 34 65
Hello welcome, I'm here to take you out for an adventure, come join along with me throughout this book. Here a starter for you "Guys..." Holan st...