Heartstopper

By rubyjanjen

Kim Jisoo is not an ordinary highschool heartthrobs. She smart, pretty, athlete, dork, could be a brat someti... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter three

1.2K 68 6
By rubyjanjen

" what's with a grumpy face Lalisa???" Jisoo ask, as she take a sit beside her.

seulgi who dying of laughing, wiping her tears.

" Ask that cheerleader of yours"

" Huh? The one I hooked you up with?" Jisoo frowned.

" What's the matter??"

" They were making out, not until she moan out bro.. when lisa licking down her throat." Seulgi spoke.

" That's a completely turn off."

" Where did you find her Jisoo???"

" Don't know? Maybe on the street?" Jisoo shrugged.

Jisoo suddenly feel someone wrapping the arm around her neck and whisper sweetly. Her lip tug into a smile and rubbing her girlfriend arm lightly.

" Hi baby!!" She tilted her head a little just to meet with a brown orb.

" Aren't you practicing today???" Jisoo ask.

" Uhmm, I am. It's just that I miss you so much." Soojoo start to straddle on jisoo's lap and hook her hands together around jisoo's neck, connecting their lips together.

" Do we need to see them eat each other out again?" Lisa whisper to dahyun.

" Shut up, I'm enjoy the free show right now" dahyun shush.

" Do you know how much it cost me to watch a 15 minute porn just to see them rolling off each other??? Jisoo making out with girl is so much more better" she added.

" Gosh you are gross" Lisa shiver.

" Lisa wipe that drool of yours first" seulgi pointing out.

" Jisoo, we haven't had lunch yet. And please it's a board daylight, let alone in this cafeteria. Lord have mercy please" seulgi knocking on the table.

Jisoo ears perked up upon hearing what her friend said, but she still suck on Soojoo bottom lip with her teeth, giving seulgi a wink.

Dahyun feel a shiver running down her spine just look at the sight. She's wondering how could Soojoo last like this.

Soojoo finally pull away slightly trying to catch her breathe. She give Jisoo a smirk when caressed jisoo's bicep.

" Look like someone is so eager" she whisper into Jisoo earlobes.

" Don't tease me, if you don't want me to stripes you down right here" Jisoo challenge.

" Now go before you late for your practice" Jisoo smack Soojoo ass.

" See you later babe" Soojoo give Jisoo a peck on her cheek.

She then turn her head to her friends that she long forgotten. Lisa and dahyun has their head down on the table while seulgi just munching on her snack.

" What's wrong with them???" Jisoo ask.

" Reaching their orgasms maybe(?)"

" what the hell????"

" It's your fault Kim Jisoo. You know I'm alreAdy sexually frustrating because I couldn't finish last night. But you have to make out here" Lisa pointing her finger at the innocent face.

" What about you dahyun?" Jisoo ask.

" Don't mind me. Pretend like I'm not exiting anymore" she close her eyes and try to calm herself down.

Jisoo wondering what was the reason for her to hanging with these dorks. She click on her tongue before averted her eyes to meet another group of girls at the corner. She saw a girl who got hit by the ball or a girl who is hanbin girlfriend, just as their eyes meet, a blonde quickly look away. Jisoo turn her head back and lean closer.

" Seulgi, do you know that girl that we hit her with the ball a few days ago?"

" Ohhh her... that's hanbin girlfriend."

" I know but who is she and what is her name?"

" What??? You didn't ask for her name when she ask to meet you??" Seulgi frowned.

" Well I kind of forget."

" By the way, what did she do to you that day? I wanna know"

" Uhhhh..." Jisoo trails off because that was a conversation only her and a girl know.

" She just scold me for being childish and ... and slap me" she lied.

" The fuck????" Seulgi cover her mouth.

" She dare to slap the great Kim Jisoo???"

" Stop being dramatic, now tell me her name."

" Kim."

" Yes?" Jisoo answer innocently.

" You stupid asshole, her surname is Kim. The rest I don't know. I only heard her friend often call her that"

" That's very useful Seul..."

" Jennie..." dahyun added with her arm cross.

" You know her???" Jisoo ask.

" She's pretty popular among us athletes tho, it's just that you guys never pay attention to."

" Jennie..."

A younger girl name ringing along Jisoo heart shape lip for a few second before she turn her head to see the owner of the name again. But this time jennie is not looking back because her attention is fully focus on hanbin who sat beside her right now.

Jisoo exhale lightly before tearing her gaze away.

—————

Jennie is enjoying lunch time with her friends, not until Jisoo show up at the opposite, looking all hot and pretty with a school uniform. She doesn't want to look at the brunette but she can't help and avert her gaze from time to time, but then she saw a brown orb girl wrapping her arms around Jisoo neck, not long after a few whispering, She saw her straddle Jisoo and start making out. Jennie quickly tear her gaze away, she feel like she just invaded someone privacy.

" I didn't know Jisoo's into girl" she wonder aloud.

" You don't know?? I thought you are her number one hater, so you probably know everything about her like a stalker" Nayeon tease.

" Can you go on a day without sticking your nose at me???" Jennie spit.

" she's been dating that cheerleader for awhile now. Let's say the longest she ever been in the relationship." Irene said.

" Who is she??"

" Soojoo. The popular cheerleader girl also a captain that we usually see when YG win" Momo spoke.

" Popular my foot. I never knew her" Jennie mumble.

" Yeah just because you always dig your head into a book" sana replied.

" How about your guys create a fanbase for hating me? Gosh what did I do so wrong" Jennie grumpily whine.

" Who's make my kitty mad?"

Hanbin poking Jennie cheek and smile sweetly when Jennie look at him.

They have to fight the urge not to puke right away when they saw two lovers give each other a disgusting look.

" No one" Jennie smile as she pull hanbin to sit beside her.

" Guys!!! This is hanbin. Hanbin this is my friends, chaeyoung, Irene, nayeon, sana, and Momo" she introduced them one by one.

" Hello. Nice to meet you" he wave.

They give him a small smile not wanting to appear rude. Honestly speaking, they didn't like this little boyfriend of Jennie so much. There's something that they feel a bad energy from him but they just couldn't figure out. They tried to talk to jennie a few time but Jennie seems to be head over heel for him, so they didn't have a heart to say it yet.

—————

Jisoo's phone was going off like crazy the next morning with  hundreds of texts coming from Lisa. And that's when she received a call.   

" Hey Hey!!! Are you fucking Soojoo in your dreamt"

" Shut the fuck up." Jisoo curse as she struggles to walk out of her bed, her legs tangled with a blanket and make her face land on the carpet.

" I don't wanna get a detention again, so hurry the fuck out" Lisa hung up.

Jisoo hung up and slipped on her school uniform and dashed out the door.   

"Jesus you really do take a long time getting up" Lisa throw hand.

" Stop fucking nag at me first thing in the morning." Jisoo grumpily said.

Soon enough they arrived at the cafes.

"I'll just have a ice latte" Jisoo said still half asleep.

" Now tell me, did you really fuck Soojoo in your dreamt?" Lisa ask, leaning her body on the counter as they wait for their drink.

" Your mouth really has no filter Lisa"

" Well!!! That's what you did when you don't have a lover to pleasure like you" Lisa shrugged.

" I barely release myself. Stop meddling with my sex life now" Jisoo take her coffee and walk outside the store.

" Jisoo run..." Lisa shout as she ran forward.

" Ahhhh waeeeee???? What's wrong again???" Jisoo whine.

" You bastard. We are 5minute late now" Lisa gesture to her watch.

" Shitttt" Jisoo curse under her breathe and run forward at the full speed, still hugging on her ice coffee.

There she rushed to Homeroom because she was on the verge of being late, fuck that.. she's already late but that's when she bumped into someone.

"Watch where your going" Jennie coldly said while not bothering to help Jisoo up as she walked away, leaving Jisoo alone on the ground with a coffee spilled all over her body.

"Tch, rude much???" Jisoo mumbled to herself while getting up from the floor and walking to her homeroom.

" Kim Jisoo what's wrong with your uniform??"

Her teacher is already inside and give her a death glare. Jisoo could only hung her head low and gripping her hands together, she gaze to Lisa who abandoned her, look at her shamelessly.

" I was at the courtroom meet with the coach, when on the way back I bumped into the wall and spilled my coffee." Jisoo lied.

Mrs. Lee adjust her glasses before looking at Jisoo up and down like a fucking tart before telling her to take her seat.

"Yo where were you?" Lisa whispering asked as she was already seated, waiting for Jisoo.

" Who are you???" Jisoo ask with a frowned.

" Ehhhh. Come on" Lisa nudge on Jisoo shoulder but when Jisoo give her a poker face, she quickly retains her smile and focus back to the class.

—————

" Ohhhh Jisoo? What's make you attend this class today???"

"And what's wrong with your uniform???" One of the girls ask as Jisoo stepped a foot inside the changing room.

Jisoo never go on PE class before because she has to train but today she's wanted to anticipate. She happened to walk passed by Jennie class and heard her groaned and whining about how tired it is to attend PE class. Jisoo has to revenge a younger girl for being rude to her this morning. If Jennie wants to play a mafia game, then she has to show her who is the boss.

Jisoo look around the room and found a certain person, her lip curl into smirk

" Ahhh I happened to bump into someone." She said loud enough to reach Jennie hearing.

Jisoo saw Jennie ear perk up when she mentions about that. Her hand doing useless thing but to pay attention to what Jisoo said.

" Whoaaa, who's that lucky hoh??" A blonde girl went to grab jisoo's forearm, making Jisoo flinch a little with a sudden contact.

" tskk I don't think so because instead of helping me up, she told me to watch where I going."

Jisoo lean her head back to see Jennie getting tense. She bite her lip to suppress her smile and re-adjust her facial expression.

Jisoo start to unbutton her shirt and leave only with her sport bra. Girls in the room squealing in awe, some even moan when they saw jisoo's tones abs.

A blonde who know by the name Joy, lean her body near Jisoo locker, looking at Jisoo perfect body before tracing her finger along jisoo's abs. Jisoo closing her eyes and feel shiver running down her spine at the contact but then she's not feeling the touched anymore.

Open her eyes, she saw Jennie stand there beside her with her hand grabbing on joy's wrist. A blonde give Jennie a what the fuck look before snatching her arm away in annoyed.

" What the hell is wrong with you???" Joy lash out forming in anger.

" You just sexual harassed her" Jennie said with her poker face.

" And who the fuck are you to decide on that??? You are not even her girlfriend" Joy walk closer in attempt to make Jennie scared but Jennie seems to not affect by it at all.

" Aren't you see how uncomfortable it is on her face!?? She closing her eyes tight. Screaming for my help" Jennie cross her arms.

" I.. I'm no..."

Jisoo look blanked in confused and tried to say something but Jennie cut her off.

" Put your shirt on, or I'm not helping you anymore." Jennie roll her eyes and walking away.

Jisoo quickly put a shirt on before trailing behind a younger girl.

" But I.. I'm not uncomfortable at all" Jisoo mumble as she rub her earlobe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 446 35
Guilt. Obligation. Responsibility. Kim Jisoo is consumed with all three. After another devastating loss, Jisoo forced herself to protect the woman sh...
26.4K 768 47
π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™€ π˜Όπ™‰π™”π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π™‚ π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™Šπ™‰, π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™Šπ™‰π˜Όπ™‡π™„π™π™” π™Šπ™ 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π™”πŸ’«πŸ’œ (π™€π™‰π™‚π™‡π™„π™Žπ™ƒ οΏ½...
15.1K 845 10
The most anticipated wedding of the year has a secret agreement that almost no one knows about. Every detail has been planned to perfection by the be...
3.7K 187 9
JENSOO STORY BETTER READ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ EXPECTED GRAMMATICAL ERROR/TYPO BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. THIS STORY PUBLISHED ON: OCTOBER 8...