Double Trouble!!

By dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... More

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

Part 39

3.1K 465 340
By dusky_writes

2200+ words.

Next update will be available tomorrow or Day after tomorrow if I get 15 followers in Liyaaaaaaaaaax

Also don't forget to vote and comment and this chapter is full of errors.

Manik's pov.

Shit shit shit, how did I get fever, I have so many things to handle , I have concert tomorrow, I have to go to the opening of the new club tonight and here my body was aching so much.

'Yes because from the last few days you weren't sleeping, skipping meals, planning to Kidnapped Nandini and was doing harsh practice, the fever was meant to happen' The voice in my head snapped and the headache increased tenfolds.

I took the money, the tickets were already sold, ughh I need to do something.

"Manik you are having fever" And my heart fluttered hearing her concerned filled voice. She being caring for me was making me feel so good.

I would love to fall sick everyday just to see being concerned for me.

BUT NOT TODAY

I have to get fine otherwise the management team would sue me, Ahaaa not really because I have more money than the team and I can easily cancel the concert, returning the tenfold of what they've paid me, but I won't, my extended family are eagerly waiting to see me performing for them and I don't want to see them disheartened.

"Hello I need a fresh vegetable soup in few mins and please call the doctor Manik has fallen sick" I heard her ordering over the telecom while switching the air conditioned off, my eyes were getting teary and the headache was just the cheery on the top.

"Manik you need to change" When I saw that she was about to take off my sneakers, I sat up with a jerk almost instantly, There was no way I would let her touch my legs, come on she is my queen.

"You don't need to I'll do it, and I am fine" I uttered taking off my shoes.

"Should I open your luggage and take out something comfortable for you? Because there is no way you can do it by yourself all alone" I couldn't control the smile which broke in my lips as I nodded at her.

She forward another causal wear and I was feeling slightly lightheaded but still managed and dragged myself to the restroom, I changed and then brushed and walked out only to tripped.

"Careful" I tried not to lean my body weight on her , Yaar mar jayegi mere weight se bacchi ladki hai woh.

(Damnn she is will die by my weight)

Nahi nahi bacchi nahi hai, bacchi jaisi hai.

(No no she is not a kid but just like a kid)

I sat leaning my head back as she covered me with the duvet, just then the doctor came in and also the soup which Nandini ordered. , the medical facilities are always available in our hotel for emergency.

The doctor checked and announced to give me an injection which made my eyes widened. What the hell? I know I had to take the injection to be fine and there is no way I won't going to accept infront of Nandini that I am scared of needles.

"Is it need.ed , Doctor?" And Suddenly I started stuttering which I hide behind my cough.

"Yes Manik, it will help you to cure fever faster, also your fever is normal as you said you didn't get enough sleep from last few days and just because of stress you catch fever" I just nodded and closed my eyes as he took a hold of my arm, come on Manik stop behaving like a baby, you are a grown 24 year old Man turning 25 in few months.

But I miss mom , dad and my Oldie Malhotra now.

And when the syringe pushed in my skin, I grit my teeth shutting my eyes tight, I can't behave like a baby infront of Nandini, I can't behave like a baby infront of my soon to be Girlfriend, I can't behave like a baby infront of my Future Wife, my better half, My Queen.

I chanted it uncountable Times in my mind.

"It's alright breathe, it's done" I felt a soft caress and opened my eyes, my breathe hitching just staring at hers as she brushed the hair from his forhead.

I wanted to scream "Doctor uncle please give me 100's of injections, because I am feeling so good seeing Nandini being so concerned for me"

After giving the over the counter medicine, doctor left us.

"Manik sir I guess you should deny tonight's club invitation" I heard one of my teammate saying.

"I'll handle and I'll be going tonight I just need to rest for sometime" I said leaning my head back as I searched for my phone which I found.

"First have this soup, then you can use your phone" My phone was snatched away from my hand while I amusedly stared at Nandini, what's wrong with hers today?

Well whatever it is, I am totally enjoying it.

"No I need to call maa, dad and oldie, I need to tell them that I got fever and they aren't here beside me" I whined.

Nandini's pov.

"No I need to call maa, dad and oldie, I need to tell them that I got fever and they aren't here beside me" He huffed, frown settling on his face.

What's his age again? Because there is no way he is behaving like a 24 year old.

"Manik you aren't a kid you need to have this soup, it will be good for your health" I said and saw his frown changing into wide grin, what's wrong with him ? I think high fever has gotten inside his head.

"Fine" He started having the soup silently, thou by his face I understand that he wasn't liking the taste and still forcing himself to gulped it down.

"You call can go now, I'll meet you all at evening" He said to his team and they left.

"Why are you making these wierd faces, Manik? It's not like the soup is so bad" I heard myself asking as he finally succeeded in finishing the soup.

"It tastes blah, because it went cold" He stated wiping his mouth with the tissue, my eyes widened of course I got soup mins back and then doctor came and checked on him, the soup went cold.

"Why did you had it? You could've tell me about it na" Replying I placed the used bowl on the side table and gave him the medicines.

"Firstly I didn't want the soup to get waste and secondly you are so being so concerned to me so I had to have it, now give me my phone back" He forward his hand for me and I placed his phone it.

"Hello mom , dad ,oldie , I got fever and you all aren't beside me, I feel so alone, I have to attend the opening ceremony of the club tonight and tomorrow I have concert and I feel so alone" I heard Manik ranting, complaining each and everything to his family, like a baby he is.

"No no no you all don't need to come here, I had medicine and I'll be fine, it's just I miss you all..........Yes I am strong..... Yes I'll keep you updated about my health later" He hang up the call and stared at me.

"I'll be fine, Miss Musibat you go and do anything you want, I won't annoy you today but I will annoy you tomorrow for sure" saying he laid down , pulling the comfort over himself.

"Dim the lights please, my head is aching so much" His hoarse voice reached my ears and I immediately dimmed the lights and went to my room, I talked with mom and dad, thou I didn't tell them that I am with Manik, because I was kinda scared for their reaction, I just said that I am in small vacay with my friends.

Once I was done talking with parents and my barbie, my feet dragged me to his room , walking in, I found him groaning in pain, he was now sitting on the bed holding his head.

"Manik you alright?" I rushed towards him in haste, placing my hand on his shoulder, he was sweating profusely, the affects of injection and medicine has started showing now.

"My head is aching so much ughhh" He muttered clutching his head tight.

"You'll be fine , just lay down" I said softly and passed him the face towel so that he could wiped the sweat off.

Sitting beside him, I pressed his forehead, giving a message, feeling him getting relaxed at my touch.

"Close your eyes and try to sleep" pressing above his eyebrows I trailed up, messaging his scalp, "Aah Nandini" I literally jolted up , when He moaned, Calm down Bitch he is in pain and you are having wild thoughts.

Wait?

I shouldn't be having wild thoughts for him okay? He is out of my league.

Once I feel he had slept into the deep slumber, I got up and checked his forehead , his body was little warm, not serious like before.

His voice has slight hue of red, with his hair resting calmly on his forehead, the eyelashes were kissing his cheek bones which made me jealous, because his eyelashes were more beautiful than mine, his lips had a small smile as if he was dreaming something beautiful.

Waittttttt

Why the hell I am checking him out?

Shittt I am getting mad.

I sighed and went back to my room closing the door behind.
______________

"I went so shocked when your mom said that the mark is still visible, I told you not to give me hickey , ughh it was so embarassing" He chuckled hearing her complains.

"You are chuckling here and that time I was dying in embarassment"  She huffed, He was about to reply just then her phone rang.

"Who's calling?" He asked, "Just a friend from college" She muttered picking the call.

"Yeah Rohan say?" He cringed getting that his wife talking with a boy.

"Sorry, there is no way I will be able to accompany you all, I am busy in some personal reasons" He heard his wife denying something softly while He slouched down on the bed and dropped a message to Manik asking about his health, as he was tensed about his Baby Malhotra.

"Surely and yes I am sending the pdf tomorrow, bye" She hang up the call.

"Manik thik hai? Baat hui ?" She asked taking a seat beside him.

"Yeah he said he is fine, I am telling that dumb to not to go for the opening ceremony of club tonight, even dad said he'll handle everything and pay them double for cancelling it but he is so stubborn" Mannat could feel how how tensed he is for Manik.

"I badly want to Goa to check on him, but he forbade it as well saying, you should spend time with Mannat and let me have some alone time with Nandini" She giggled at his words.

"By the way Minnie, what was your friend talking about? And why were you denying him?" He couldn't control his curiosity and spilled.

"They are telling me to accompany them to the trip to Manali" She laid keeping her head on his stomach. "And you don't need to take tension I denied already" She completed.

"Hey , if you want to go then you can okay? I don't have any obligations" He cleared, making her chuckled "Of course I know and I don't want to go, if Nandini was here then I would've give it a thought but aaha not alone" She sighed out, closing her eyes.

"Ok by the way" She gasped when in a second she was under him, "Do you want to go somewhere with me?" He asked , tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

"You could've asked it simply without pinning me like this on the bed" She uttered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I want answers, Baby" He demanded.

"I don't think it's a good idea" He frowned when she stated those words "And why do you think so?"

"Because it's not like you will going to let me go out and explore places, you will fuck me there as well, why not do it here only" His eyes widened.

When did she become this bold?
________________________

Liked by , the_anuragmalhotra, mannat.m and 356,608 others

the_manikmalhotra She strictly told me not smile and pose with a straight face🙊

Outfit and styled by : Gucci

5k comments.

the_anuragmalhotra So she agreed to click your picture wow that's some good news🥱
the_manikmalhotra You know I hate you more than I hate mom's karela ka sabzi.

mohini_malhotra Mera handsome baccha 😍
the_manikmalhotra Yess maa Anu se zyada handsome🥺

raj.malhotra 🔥🔥
the_manikmalhotra it's so rare to see Dad commenting 😳

User1 so he is not single as well 😭🥺

User2 who is she? 😭

User3 maybe it's his friend who knows.

User4 why his face looks like he has fever.

User5 a source said he is actually suffering from fever and still attending tonight's party and tomorrow's concert.

User6 He is so dedicated towards his works and loves his fan so much.

User7 whoever the bitch is, please leave him alone, Anurag has already break our heart and We don't want something like this Manik.

User8 Ahaaa can't wait to meet you tomorrow.

User9 So hott

User10 Handsome
_____________________________

How's the update? I hope it wasn't boring.

Also I don't know what's wrong with me, I am not satisfied with what I've written.

Also Nandini has feelings for Nandini but I can't show her being Manik's deewani so suddenly.

I love adding Instagram parts in my story

Are you all excited for the next one?
___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...