Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸

By shina_lu08

Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸ ꧁━━━━━━━━━꧂ (On Hiatus) Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ x 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ᴏʀ... More

༻ ❖ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ❖ ༺
✿ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ info ✿
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝
✦ V₳ⱠⱧ₳ⱠⱠ₳
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟

1.7K 76 54
By shina_lu08

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : ᴇʏʏ Mʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ʙᴀᴅ, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ғɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ.🥰

✿ Nᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇɴ Hɪs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ~

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Back at the Hospital yet Again,
but with
Hot Tea by Draken~

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

'Hmm~?...ugh! wha-' opening your eyes, looking around only to see nothing but pure white, standing up from the ground, feeling weak and a little dizzy "am I dead...?" you ask yourself holding your head "yap Im dead heheh..." you said laughing, at your silliness.

"but what am I doing here?" walking around twirling "am I gonna meet God...?" you ask "or the devil..? Well nope I'm too pretty and beautiful to be in hell, heaven suits me better..!" You said to yourself, that's when the white walls break cracking, and it made u nervous, and a little creep out, but what really caught you in surprise is to see memories,

Memories of you and your dad in the past, comes back flooding around you like a picture everywhere but rather than just a picture it can move like a recording. After sometime walking ahead. The images change to now your memories at valhalla and your new made friends.

you were about to walk and see more when you heard the loving voice of your father.

"N/n my daughter" he said your name in a desperate tone, making you stop on your tracks, eye widening.

"Da-dad...?!" You look around "DAD!!!!!" You scream shouting while running "plea-please fight do-dont give up"

"Dad! Where are you" you kept on running to the voice, but the places started to get darker and cracks can be seen longer and wider.

"My sweet daughter please wake and come back to me" thats the last thing you heard, when the invisible floor under where your standing, crack apart making you fall down "DADDDddddd-" you scream with tears in your eyes.

"Shes waking up!" You heard a shout... groaning you tried to open your eyes.

"N/N!!!" Someone shouted again, holding your cheek, caressing it with his thumb "N/n" he whispers.

Opening your eyes to meet with a very bright light, but was covered with a face looking clearly "M-Mikey"

"Yap N/n its me" he said in a sweet tone, you look at him confused "Wha...t Happened...?" you tried to sit up but, Mikey pushed you back down to the bed.

"Dont stand up yet n/n your still hurt" he said in a gentle voice, that U can say that u never heard before not even in the anime.

"How did...?" Mikey sighs and sits beside you in the bed, holding your hand in his "I guess you wont stop till I say it to u huh?!" You nodded your head a little.

"Well You see I was-" mikey was about to tell you what happened when the door burst open. And there comes Draken "oh!?.. n/n you're really awake huh!? , you little knuckle head"

"Draegg...?" You say, causing mikey stops, then bursts out laughing "ke-ken-chin pft-HAHAHAHAHAH"

"Tsk!!... Shut up mikey, and Y/n how are you feeling?" He asked you putting down the basket of fruits on the table "I'm okay I guess...?! But..." You said and draken hums waiting for you to continue "Am..? What time is it?" You ask. Holding your head.

Draken gets an apple and a knife to start cutting the apple "Well to answer your question, it's already 9 am right now" he told you, hearing what he said you started to Panic "9-9!!!"

"Yap" Draken said nonchantly 'shit how why...!??!!' you thought holding your head 'Shit the plan dammit I need to call the guys...! Wait!!! My phone!??'

You started to look around. When mikey smiles holding something "Ya looking for this N/n" mikey wipes away a tear from laughing too hard, Your face brightens seeing your phone "yes!" hearing your voice so high and happy Mikey chuckles and hands you your phone.

"Grah!! Thank you Mikey!!" giving your phone a kiss and turning to Mikey giving him your best bright chidish smile. he also smiles softly at you "anytime love~"

Looking at the contacts, seeing Yogi. you were about to call but stop mid way... your eyes Widening, even draken was so shocked that he accidentally cut his finger.

"Ouch!!!... fuck.?!!" Draken shouted a little, putting his finger at his mouth. Looking at mikey with wide eyes.

Mikey just grins while you blush looking away, 'That caught me off guard' you thought and draken is still in the state of shock. "Who are you" Draken said out loud.

Mikey smiles in satisfaction loving that what he said works on you 'well Love~~ looks like the first step is done now~' Mikey thought to himself 'off to the second step'

'these days are just getting even weirder' you thought, Shaking your head, you called someone.

___________________

🍁DECLINE🍁 ☘️ACCEPT☘️

___________________

Waiting for Yogi to answer my phone.

Let's go to the base shall we~

The base was in chaos because not only their commanders aren't there but also their second in command.

Tsutomo looks at yogi and yuji with a worried gaze, 'commander where are you...!' tsuyomo thought worriedly

Then a member starts to speak up "Captains No disrespect But Im worried for our commander" he shouted then another follows "His right We should look for commander!"

"We should let the Commander be" said one member "his right what if the commander is still taking her beauty rest" Because of that the other yet again starts to bicker at each other.

That's when Yogi has enough, looking at yuji, with that one look he already knows it so... "QUIET" Shouted Yuji, yogi comes to speak "Are all of you in three days vacation then what are y'll doing here...?"

They all stop to look at Yogi, Yuji and tsutomo who are at the top, the members fix themselves and form a line.

They all look at one person, giving way for him to walk in front. He put his hands behind his back bowing before talking to the three of them who they all know will become the captain in the future selections if they say it.

"Who are you state your name and place" asked tsutomo, he straightened his back and respectfully looked up at them.

"Im Momiji Tarao sir"

"Then Torao, what is that you want" asked Yuji with a serious voice "well--" Tora started when Yuji copied what he did "WHAT BE QUICK WILL YA WE AINT HAVE ALL DAY YA KNOW!!"

With that Tsutomo smacked him in the head that made Yuji hold his head and glared at Tsutomo. "Be nice, now Tora what is that you were about to say..?"

"I was just about to say that we were all worried for our commander because she was hit in the head by those traitors, and were all here to help in the base and guard the prisoners while cleaning the place" Said Torao with complete honesty.

"Why so..?" Ask Tsumoto, crossing his arms to his chest looking at Torao with emotionless eyes but dont be fooled he is touch by how everyone love and cares for their commander.

"And also because, being here at Valhalla this place right here..." Torao stopped smiling "This is our home now,... And not being here today or for the past three days feels wrong"

Tsutomo and the twin smiles at his answer "well said my friend... Well said" tsutomk clap his hands and smiled.

When they all hear Yogi's phone ring loud and clear, yogi digs his hand to his pockets looking at the caller.

🖤Commnader🖤~~~ Calling

Yogi's face brightened seeing who was calling him. He quickly answered the call without delay.

☘️
~
~
~
☘️

Yogi
"COMMANDER!!!!!"
Yogi shouted that they attracted the whole gang, they all started talking and shouting....

"Shhh-- quiet and let yogi speak" said tsutomo. He nodded and let Yogi talk.

Now lets go back to the Hospital~

Yogi
"COMMANDER!!!!!"

You hear Yogi shouted that even draken and Mikey heard it.

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"Yes it's me"

Yogi
COMMANDERRRR!!!!!!!

He shouted yet again, if you ever see you can feel that He was even crying right now

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"Yogi listen to me well"

Yogi
"Yes commander"

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"First off is Hanma there...?"

Yogi
"Sadly no Commander, It's weird that he didn't come back at all Commander."

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"Is that so just where are you ya idiot"
You said sighing a little.

Yogi
"Dont worry commander, we can just look for him later"

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"If its not a hassle, I mean Its---"

Yogi
"Not at all will be Honored too, will look it up after you give your orders commander"

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"Okay then Yogi, first off Im at the hospital right now--"

Yogi
"THE HOSPITAL!!!!!"
He shouted worriedly, that made the gang also worried.

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"Breathe Yogi Im fine and living dont panic all of you! Y'll need to calm down now."

Yogi
"Yes, but can I ask what hospital you're in... i mean where you are..?"

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"I'm at XXXXX Hospital"

Yogi
"Okay then... Now Commander, what are your next orders"

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"First off go and look for Hanma, second do as what we planned the trash project, and the church Project and finally the Kuraki Project."

Yogi
"Yes Commander"

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"I'll Leave tsutomo in charge in this do your best and be safe okay, and my last command to all of you"

Yogi
"What is it commander"
Yoji put the phone into the speaker for all the valhalla to hear.

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"Go crazy and Go insane, heh *smirks* Show no Mercy"

You said, that even Mikey and draken just watch you in interest. That's when you three heard shouting and cheering at the phone.

Yogi and the members
"VALHALLA, VALHALLA"
"OUR COMMANDERS COMMAND IS OBSULUTE"

"Just wow" said draken. While looking at you and the phone, Mikey just smiles even wider than before.

"Well they truly love their commander dont they" said mikey, and gou just face him smiling sheepily.

🖤COMMANDER🖤
"Do it now!"

Yogi
Yes Maam.

🍁
~
~
~
~
🍁

With that you end the call, smiling in satisfaction. Breathing in relief you look back seeing draken just Having a smug Grin on him.

"What...?!" You ask curious and because of that he even grins more wider, looking down at your hand then back at mikey then back at you. "That~" he said then you got even more curious so you look.

Looking at mikey just sits there still smiling brightly and innocently..? Then you felt something on your hand something soft and warm.

So you look down seeing that Mikey was holding your Hand not letting it go. And that made you realize something.

'was he holding my hand since I started the call...!?!!!' you thought And that made you more redder. You were about to say something when the door burst open.

"MY Y/NNNNN!!!!!!!" He shouted and screamed and that person is...

"Smiley..?!" You said and he ran towards you even pushing draken aside "well EXCUSE YOU" said draken.

Smiley comes close to you and holds your hand "Yes Honey its me" he said and that made you wide eyed and mouth gap.

And also draken ones again was Caught off guard "why the fuck are they" draken just shakes his head and sighing. "Damn love idiots"

"Arm-" you dint know what to say, while you were flushed and confused from all that's happening, on the other side of the bed next to the window a man Who also holds your hand, growls in jealousy.

"Smiley" mikey says in a low voice, looking at Smiley's direction with a deadly glare.

"Heh fuck I aint helping nobody" draken just said and continue to slice of the apple into the appearance of an bunny.

"Mikey" smiley also said, both boys looked at each other, the atmosphere in them was thick and dark, you backed away your head, feeling nervous.

'wh-what is happening huh...!!?'

"Smiley your my pal, my good friend but" mikeys start off.

"same Mikey, you're a good friend but" smiley followed.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞"
Bʏ : Mɪᴋᴇʏ

"𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧"
Bʏ : Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ

They both said at the same time, draken snickers "Damn Smiley I hate to say this but you lost this round" Draken said, drinking some water.

"Am....? Mikey and smiley" you said trying to loosen up the intense atmosphere, they both turn around with loving hearts and flowers around them.

"yes Love" said mikey
"Yes Honey" said Smiley

You sweat drop at how fast they can change their expressions and aura, while Draken looks at his finished work with a proud smile. Totally not bothering to help you.

Side eyeing Draken, signaling him 'Help me you darn rotten egg' you said in your mind to your eyes, and what funny is that he understood it.

He also sides looks at you saying 'your on your own Lil' dark angel, I aint dealing with this shit in the morning' he said to you between his eyes.

'fuck you, ya Egg' you give him a closed eyed smile, thick marks on your forhead. Dark clouds around you

'aw Fuck ya too ya Dark angel' he so gave you a closed eyed smile, smiling flowers around him.

The door to your room slang open again, all of you turn your head to see who it was... and revealing a Tired Angry, you brighten up seeing him 'aww its my Little cotton candy' you thought squealing.

The way your expression-change didn't leave unnoticed to the two love idiots and the egg man.

Draken smirk 'oh~ This is getting good, man I should have brought tea' he thought. He puts a Bunny design apple to his mouth. smouching in his food with a playful grin loving the situation his seeing, more like live drama.

'so n/n likes angry huh... I cant have that.' mikey thought.

'I can t believe my other rival is my own twin brother' thought Angry.

'hot tea' draken thought.

"hey angry, what are you doing here...?" you ask, he comes in with food "hey Y/n-san" he said showing a fruit basket. "I heard what happened so I brought you some fruits"

"Aww Thank you Angry~" he puts the Fruit basket at the table next to Draken. "Yo Angry" said draken, angry only nodding his head.

"So guys What did I miss...?" You ask, trying to change the topic of love moving it to bahi and Kazutora "well, Nothing really, but it's Baji, he said he'll take some time away from gang fights" said mikey who said with a smile, trying to hide his emotions all over again.

You look at him smiling, taking his hand twirling your fingers with him, he even got surprise from what you did, ever the least he loves it. He smiles bright, rubbing his thumb to your hand. Draken, angry and smiley all watch in silents.

"you lost again" Draken shakes his head, closing his eyes while angry looks at them clueless, and smiley just sighs and looks at draken "I lost today, but I will not tomorrow" all was just watching at you and mikey, just staring at each other's eyes.

'what is this feeling' you ask yourself, feeling your chest skip a beat looking at mikey's black ruby eyes as he stares back at you lovingly.

"ahem" draken cough, making the both of you look at him "can the two of you be lover dovey later, in private" he said with a big grin. "damn you ken-shin, we were having our moment" mikey pouts and whines.

"well now that your done, move mikey, its my turn" smiley said standing up and going to mikeys side "nah ah, no you wont" the two of them started to bicker, and fight again. you were about to stop them. when all of you heard running foot-steps and shouting.

"who in the right mind will shout and run at the hospital" ask draken "wait that voice sounds familiar" said angry. then yet again the door burst open, reveling. "I take it back" said draken, touching his temple massaging it.

"LI'L SIS!!!!" shouted "PEH!!!!!" you shouted back letting go of mikeys hand and opened your arms wide, saying for a hug, and peh runs and hugs you crying "LIL SIS" he said "BIG BROOO!!!!" the two of you were having your little moment.

"so noisy" said Draken, then he turned his head back at the door when he heard a knock "yo guys" you turn your head and peh also let go of you standing beside draken watching mitsuya's moves. mitsuya cames in cooly, peh's let one brow up, looking at what mitsya was holding "what the hell" said peh, while draken smirks.

'oh~ so Mitsuya is also joining huh' draken thought while mikey and smiley both glared at Mitsuya because he was holding what they didn t think of bringing.

.... single rose and some box of cookies, mitsuya gave it to you, blushing a little smelling the rose "hope you get better Y/n," Mitsuya holds you hand bringing it up to his lips leaving a kiss, you were shocked, well so is the other, while mitsuya just give you a very charming smile.

'what the---' you look at the rose then at your hand then at mitsuya blushing 'what is wrong with me why am I being too shy, its not like me at all' you thought controlling yourself 'calm down y/n it must be the meds thats doing this.... yes thats right, the medicine is making me feel weird'

"tea I want tea, a very hot tea" draken said, eating an apple, angry looks at draken "tea...?" he asks... draken looks at smiley "I'll explain it to you later angry"

"What the hell mitsuya!!!" Shouted peh, angry "what do ya think you're doing to my little sis Huh...?!!?" Peh comes in between you and mitsuya, like a father.

"Damn! What'cha gonna do now Mitsuya??" Said draken.

"Mitsuya I never thought you do these things at all" said Mikey. Then Smiley also say "Mitsuya I already have enough rivals can you just back off, I mean you have no chance" said Smiley.

"Are you sure about that" Mitsuya smirk "I think you need to clean and open your eyes smiley, and Look" Mitsuya said before sitting beside Draken. "Oh!! *Covering his mouth" HAHAHAHAH!" Draken laugh.

Mikey and Smiley started to bicker again, then Draken started to tell angry about what he meant from tea, while peh just sighs looking so done.

"I shouldn't have introduced you to them" Said peh-yan going back to your side, and patting your head "alright now n/n" peh called your name.

"Hm...?" You look up at him "if you ever think of dating any of this love idiots you better tell me okay" he said and that made you confused.

"Idiots..?" you ask then he pointed at The trio at your side talking more like bickering. "I meant these idiots and morons" you covered your mouth "pft---"

"Pft--- peb, how can you haha-- call them... An idiots" you ask suppressing your laugh "im just saying how I see them right now, and I see Three die hard inlove idiots"

"Hai~ sure peh-nii, dont worry... I wont date anyone until they get your permission" you smiled sweetly at peh as he pats your head gently and carefully.

While you and peh are talking and having a sweet brother and sister moment. What you didn't know is that those idiots and morons peh-yan was talking about AKA mikey, Mitsuya and Smiley... Were actually listening to your conversation.

'So I need Peh-yan blessing first then' mikey thought, holding his chin, nodding while grinning 'This is a piece of dorayaki'

'peh, hm~ this will be a little complicated than I thought' smiley thought looking up at the ceiling holding his hips 'Okay first I need to be the greatest buddy of Peh second to Pah-chin for me to get his approval' smileys grins

'heh~ peh-- yap this aint a problem, me and Peh are in the same school, this is not a problem not one bit' mitsuya cross his arms smirking

'now~ miley, smiley and mitsuya~ how are you going to play this round now- hehe' Draken smirk eating another apple.

'I won't just let anyone get close to my Sis nor will I approve of anyone!... Hell no, My Little sis only deserves the Best of the Best...' peh nod in agreement to himself ' try your best~ you'll need my Approval along with pah-chin approval to date our buddy' peh smirks evily at his thoughts.

'why are they, all Grinning and smirking about..?!' thought angry titling his head to the side 'Did I miss Something..!?'

Bonus~

At The office of Paul

One poorman with an black eye on his right eye, and An Broken lefy arm. He sits in his chair, signing some papers.

'Ugh!... My face and my arm. Hurts as Fuck" He thought signing more "That girl!" He said out loud, gripping his hold on his pen, breaking it.

Then he stopped listening to the two talking officers behind those walls.

"Hey man!... What Happened to Sir Paul's face"asked an Innocent officer who just asked the forbidden question. Who's name is carlo's who they call in the Police place. Innocently an idiot.

Then the officer who he ask laugh, then covered his mouth with his hand, who we will call bendy, who they call dead meat.

"Com closer man" said bendy, and carlo the clueless idiot, come closer to him and start to whisper out loud.

"You see sir Paul, was punched by a criminal who stays at juvenile" carlo covered his mouth, then bendy giggles, still whispering. " That's not all"

"Oh really....!??" Ask Carlo "ya wanna know who broke his arm" bendy said and carlo nodded his head repeatedly.

'why this fucking--' paul thought, standing from his sit going infront of the door holding the door knob.

"Actually sir paul was---" bendy didn't get too finished. Because sir Paul opened the Door so fast and wide that the two Gossiping officers froze at the spot slowly turning their head to the emotionless Paul. Their boss.

"Si-Sir" they both said in unison, fear can be seen in their eyes.

Paul let go of the doorknob and crossed his arms to his chest "Go on sir Bendy" Paul said in a low voice, that made the two officers Legs shake. Bendy gulps down. "A-about w-what sir" said bendy.

"Dont act clueless Bendy thats Carlos Job being clueless" both Bendy and Carlo shut up their mouth.

"So tell Sir Carlo here~ what happened" Said paul "i-its fine sir" said Carlo "No no no no, I dont want you to be so clueless and left behind all the time. So bendy can you do the Honors"

"W-w-well ca-carlo" started Bendy "ye-yeah" said Carlo.. but unfortunately for them someone was already losing his patients.

"MAKE IT FASTER!!!!" Shouted the fuming red Paul. That frightens both the poor Little lambs.

"SIR PAL, GOT HIS ASS BEATEN BY A LITTLE GIRL!!!!"

He shouted with his eyes closed. Then all the people stop looking at the three of them, eyes widening, mouth agap.
"He did not just" said a pass over officer.

"Be-bendy!!" Carlo whispered, as he paled shaking along with bendy and they all thought of one thing.

"His/Im Dead meat"

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 37
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 (𝗬/𝗻) (𝗟/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶...
402K 11.5K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...
159K 8.1K 26
ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∆ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ∆ -ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇs, sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ. - ɪ ᴅᴏɴ...
12.3K 406 25
❝𝗜'𝗠 [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘] 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗❞ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☪︎𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗹�...