Tired of fighting

By sparklygroot

*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitt... More

Chapt: 1
Characters
Chapt: 2
Chapt: 3
Chapt: 4
Chapt: 5
Chapt: 6
Chapt: 7
Chapt: 8
Chapt: 9
Chapt: 10
Chapt: 11
Chapt: 12
Chapt: 13
Chapt: 14
Chapt: 15
Chapt: 16
characters
Chapt: 17
Chapt: 18
Chapt: 19
Chapt: 20
Chapt: 22
Chapt: 23
Chapt: 24
Chapt: 25
Chapt: 26
Chapt: 27
Chapt: 28
Chapt: 29
Chapts: 30
Chapt: 31
Chapt: 32
Chapt: 33
Chapt: 34
Chapt: 35
Chapt: 36
Chapt: 37
Chapt: 38
Chapt: 39
Chapt: 40
chapt: 41
Chapt: 42
Chapt: 43
Chapt: 44
Chapt: 45
Chapt: 46
Chapt: 47
Chapt: 48
Chapt: 49
Chapt: 50
Chapt: 51
Chapt: 52
Chapt: 53
Chapt: 54
Chapt: 55
Chapt: 56
Chapt: 57
Chapt: 58
Chapt: 59
Chapt: 60
Chapt: 61
Chapt: 62
Chapt: 63
Chapt: 64
Chapt: 65
Chapt: 66
Chapt: 67
Chapt: 68
Chapt: 69
chapt: 70
Chapt: 71
Chapt: 72
Chapt: 73
Chapt: 74
Chapt: 75
Chapt: 76
Chapt: 77
Chapt: 78
Chapt: 79
Chapt: 80
Chapt: 81
Chapt: 82
Chapt: 83
Chapt: 84
Chapt: 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt: 87
Chapt: 88
Chapt: 89
Chapt: 90
Chapt: 91
Chapt: 92
Chapt: 93
Chapt: 94
Chapt: 95
Chapt: 96
Chapt: 97
Chapt: 98
Chapt: 99
Chapt: 100
Chapt: 101

Chapt: 21

2.2K 71 1
By sparklygroot

You follow him to the stairs."So how did we not know the Romano family had a sister?

You hold your breath and doesn't look at him while getting up the stairs.

"Nothing something private" i say cold. Great i'm getting cold again.

"Alright uhm we're here anyway." He says and opens the door.

You walk in a chaotic class behind him. No one noticed you yet because everyone is chatting and trowing papers.

"You want to sit together?" He ask while sitting down.

"Yeah sure but i'm going to the end of the classroom." I say as i walk to the table in the corner of the classroom.

He chuckles and stands up and sits next to you.

"Your not a fan of other people are you?" He say chuckling.

"Sometimes it depends on who. And this is new for me okay. A whole new school classroom and creepy teachers." I say.

He chuckles." That creepy teacher is totally true."

You both laugh but you immediately stop when the teacher comes in.

"Alright class!" He says while sitting on his chair.

He has brown hair and he is probably 50 or something and is very creepy teacher. He has suite on with black leather shoes.

"This is one of the creepy teachers." Charles says and you both chuckle.

"Ah we have a new student here and she is already laughing." The teacher says annoyed.

You look at him with eyebrows up.

"So can't you introduce yourself?" He ask.

"Nah some already know me." I say rolling my eyes.

"So I don't and i want to know who my students are." He says.

"And i don't know you too." A blonde girl says.
With a group of other girls.

You can hear them laugh and talk about you.

"Well i would gladly introduce myself i'm amora." You say sarcastic.

"Alright i'm mr bold and uh- but your not bold?" I say but immediately has big eyes.

That just shoot out of my mouth how dumb.

"Excuse me?" He says and looks at you.

"Well your last name is bold but it doesn't fit you." I say and charles chuckles.

"What's so funn of that?" The blonde girl says laughing with the girls.

"Quite girls." The teacher says.

"Anyway can i know ur last name Amora?" He ask waking to his desk.

He grabs his glasses and grab a paper with probably everyone's name on it.

He holds his paper with his left hand and a pen in his other hand and he looks at you waiting for an answer.

"Oh god here comes the faces again." Charles say whispering.

I chuckle and say." Its amora Romano sir."

And on that moment the whole class gasp and look at you.

The teacher take a deep breath and write it down.

"You can't be the romano brothers sister." The blonde girl says looking disgusted at you.

"Oh and why is that?" I say looking dirty at the girl.

"Because they are handsome asf and you? Look at yourself ugly rat!" She says.

You look at her confused because you don't care about that.

"Oh shut up look at yourself you bitch." I say and roll my eyes.

"Hey language young lady!" The teacher says.

You look confused at him.

"Tf." You say under your breath.

"Lets begin shall we." He says.

The rest of the class goes on with chit chats about me being a romano and no on believes me.

Its the end of the lesson and the bell rings as i stood up and walk out with everyone else Charles walks with you to your next lesson.

"So you have English too?" I ask.

"Yess." He says

"Wow what lesson do we not have together?" I say laughing.

He laughs." Well i think its great because I don't have any friends."

"Me too and now you do have a friend." I say smiling at him.

He smiles back at you.

Then you hear a voice who you recognize.

"Oh shit that's my brother. I forgot i got English with him." I say annoyed.

"Hey Piccola! Who is this?" He says looking at charles.

You give him a punch." Don't look at him like that he helped me getting to my classes he is real nice person!"

"And you can sit next to noah i'm gonna sit next to Charles." I say as i drag charles with me into the classroom.

"Sorry i had to drag you with me before my brother was gonna punch you." I say as i still hold on to his sleeve.

"That's okay." He says chuckling.

"but uh can you let go of my sleeve now?" He says with an laugh.

I immediately let go and chuckle." Sorry..."

"That's okay. Lets sit over here your favorite place." He says.

You chuckle as he sits in the right corner of the classroom.

When i sit down i can feel eyes on me. I look to my left and in the other corner of the classroom is my brother sitting with Noah.

"Great he is looking at us." Charles says nervously.

"Hey don't worry your fine i'm your friend." I say as i look bitchy ay my brother.

"Well your brothers are really protective about you and i get that so yes i'm scared." He says.

"Yeah but still its not that I can't make friends here. They can't forbid me that." I say as i grab my bag to crab my books.

"Alright class! We have an extra Romano in class as i see hello young lady." A teacher says.

I think my brother already told her about me. But i'm glad their are also female teachers.

I just smile to her and she nods.

"Finally there is a female teacher." I say whispering to charles.

"Yeah she is the only female who is real nice and understands you." Charles whispers back.

"She loves new students and she is amazing and really trusting." He says.

"Well I already love her but trusting is something I don't know." I say as i open my book.

"Oh yeah same my life is a bit different then others and she knows about it. And i spend almost every lunch with her in this classroom." He says.

"No way why your coming with me this time!" I say.

"Yeah sure I don't mind. But normally i sit here because I don't have any friends to sit with in the cafeteria." He says.

"No but now you do!" I say.

"And wht do you mean different live then others?" I ask.

"Well i've been trough a lot at home and she is the only one who know about it and i trust her with it." He says.

"Oh wauw yeah my life is also a bit not even different its scary." I say Laughing the pain away.

"Oh that sounds deep and dark." He says.

"Yeah well that's me." I say chuckling.

He laughs.

A while later the belle rings and you all walk out of the classroom.

"AMORA!" Your brothers yells.

"Oh god." I say as i turn around and see a furious Anthonio.

————————————————————————
1192 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.5K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done something‐." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...
95.4K 1.4K 10
Idalia has been abused ever since she was 3 years old. When she thought things couldn't get any worse and nothing was going to change, she ran. She r...
15.1K 381 24
Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from her mother the name that she got when sh...
4.3K 147 35
Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabella has been abused, sold to men and rape...