Street love

By eatitfromdaback

Everybody ain't yo friend, everybody ain't yo partna. More

Intro
Prolgue
Season 1-Episode 1
S:1 ; E:2
S:1 ; E:3
S:1 ; E:4
S:1 ; E:5
S:1 ; E:6
S:1 ; E:8
S:1 ; E:9
S:1 ; E:10
S:1 e:11
S:1 e:12
S:1 e:13
S:1 e:14
S:1 e:15
S:1 e:15.2
S:1 e:16
S:1 e:17
S:1 e:18
S:1 e:19
S:1 e:20
Heyy

S:1 ; E:7

2K 40 4
By eatitfromdaback

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

Today we're supposed to be having a kick back, cook out, block party, whatever you wanna call it. Today I met Niyah and the rest of my family.

I also flew out my three cousins on my mom side cause they the only family I talked to.  Me and yana are the same age, then kyiiaa and Desi are both 19.

Ever since I moved here, we've been talking bout moving together so I think they're staying fa good.

4/4💕

Yana baee😋💕:
We outside hoe, come get usss!!

Me:
I ain't ready yet just come inna house and walk upstairs, go to da third door onna right.

Kyiiaa poo🤪💕:
Girl fuck you, kause what?

Desii doll😻💕-replied to kyiiaa poo🤪💕
Exactly!!

Me:
Mane just come on.😒

After a few minutes I finally heard the door open and three loud ass whores.

"Heyyy bitch." Desi yelled, while hugging me.

I hugged her back before moving outta da way and giving side hugs to kyiaa and yana.

"So what y'all been up to?" I asked while finishing up my hair.

"Nun fr, me and kentrell just been kicking it." Yana said.

Her and kentrell been together since we was freshman's. I ain't neva liked him cause he put his hands on ha but imma support ha and just be there fa ha. To me dat nigga is so problematic but that's what you get fa fuckin with a rapper.

"Didn't we fight like 10 different bitches cause of him?" I asked, cause I know damn well I ain't break two nails fa nothing.

"And did." Kyiaa co-signed.

"Cause she weird and obsessed with dat ugly ass nigga." Desi said.

Even though we always say we're sisters, Desi and yana are biological siblings so they're always somewhere fightin or arguing. Desi, yana, and kyiaa some times fight too but I just sit back and observe.
I don't get in mess unless I have to.

"Not to fuckin much tho." Yana said mugging Desi.

"Anyways what y'all got goin on?" I asked kyiaa and desi.

"Nun, just focusing on doing hair and school." Kyiaa said.

Kyiaa been doing hair since we was kids. When she turned 15 she got ha own place ta do hair at and been making bank since then.

"Me and von been off and on, he stay mad cause I'm still stripping." Desi said while shrugging.

Davon and Desi been off and on since middle school. Every time she get a new nigga he pop up and make ha drop him. Me and Desi was supposed to be strippers together when I turned 18 but then my mama kicked me out and now Drew and Damien ain't gon let me do shit.
~~~
"Ok I'm done let's take a picture." I announced.

Barbiedoll_Esse

Liked by desi.dadon and 1,230 more

Barbiedoll_esse post a pic and make 'em sick. Any bitch I fw Yk dat bitch a 10.😍

Comments disable.

5 minutes ago

After posting I added some last minute things before getting a text notification.

Da fam.🤞🏾

Drew ugly ass💙:
Bring yo ass down here Essence.

Sperm donor.🙃😎:
Don't be talkin to my daughter like dat nigga.👊🏾

Mama vaeh 💕-replied to sperm donor.🙃😎
Period.👏🏾

Sa'Niyah💕
Daddy go to the store.😒
**
"Come on y'all we gotta go downstairs now." I said to the group.

When we walked down the stairs it was so many people inside and out of the house. Just when I was about to turn around and go back to my room a familiar voice stopped me.

"Omg, Essence is that you?" Chris's mother said.

"Hey, Ms.Parker." I said running over to hug her.

Ms.Parker was like the mother I never had. While mine was out doing drugs and shit, Ms.Parker was teaching me how to read and do math. She was there for all my big firsts that you would want your mother there for.

"Heyy,Miss.Kanova." Sage, Chris's sister said.

"Heyy, sage." I said matching her energy.

"Where yo son?" I asked Ms.Parker while looking around for him, causing her to hit me on the head.

"Oww." I whined while my cousins laughed.

"You know damn well I taught you better then that." Ms.Parker said causing me to smack my lips.

"Do you know where your son is?" I asked again, but this time with 'manners'.

"Ion know him and dat girl came in here 20 mins ago, I thought you already seen him."

"Girl??" I heard Desi ask from behind me.

I need to know too cause why are you with my manz da hell.

"Yea, his lil fast ass girlfriend." Ms.Parker said with a eye roll.

"Ma, you can't be talkin bout people kids like dat." Sage said lightly hitting ha mama arm.

~~~
The rest of the night was lame. I spent my time introducing myself to my dad side of the family and caught up with Ms.Parker and sage.

Chris and his girlfriend sat by drew and his homeboys the whole night. How you gon come ta my shit and not speak ta me.

Anyways I almost had ta fight this lady cause she gets on my nerves. Apparently she's Anthony's wife but I ain't callin ha ass my grandma cause she ain't. Anthony got remarried but his first wife, which is my daddy's mother who is still alive.

4/4💕

Me:
Mane, fuck dat ugly ass btc keep lookin ova here fa??

Yana baee😋💕:
Rt, her old ass must have a problem.😒

Kyiiaa poo🤪💕:
She so miserable, fuck she talking bout 18-19 year olds fa?

At her historic ass age tho.

Desii doll😻💕:
Bitches be weird!!
-
Me being the bitch I am I was gon say sum to somebody. Damien said if I had a problem or felt uncomfortable with someone or something come talk ta him bout it. So that's exactly what I'm finna do.

"Daddd." I yelled trying to get his attention.

"What yo ugly ass want?" He said causing me to smack my lips.

Im far from ugly punk ass black monkey.

"Come hereee." I whined.

"No get yo ass up and come ova here."

Me being me. I started to groan loudly while fighting the air fa a good 30 secs. I got up from my seat started walking to the grill where my father was.

Of course I ain't make it cause god wasn't on my side today.

All I remember was the air rung and gun shots rung through the air. Next thing I know somebody from behind put there hand over my mouth and picked me up. They dragged me to a big ass van and stabbed me with something before everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~
So who y'all think took my girl Essence??

That's not their fcs fyi.

What y'all think gon happen next??

Thoughts on Chris??

His girlfriend??

Anthony wife??

Sage??

Ms.Parker??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 777 37
A Dd Osama story...
Act Right By BossyBe92

General Fiction

96.2K 3.8K 74
Act right or get left.
318K 7K 20
first book😳 ! jk but read whores