The Billionaire's Maid in Dis...

By sweetdreamer33

To take over her injured aunt's job temporarily- Pia Rosi, a newly graduated historian, offered to work as a... More

The Billionaire's Maid in Disguise
One - "I should have worn my lucky red underwear."
Two - "The Stavrakos Mansion"
Three - "Kristov"
Four - "The Master has arrived."
Five - "Don't lean on that shiny car!"
Six - "Not my words sir, but yours. Remember?"
Seven - "Darn it. Open the door, FREDA!"
Eight - "Put me down, sir!"
Nine - "Oh no! Did he see me?"
Ten - "So, I've been here before?"
Eleven - "It's the time of the year again."
Twelve - "Are you practicing to be a mannequin?"
Thirteen - "The more pain, the more satisfying."
Fourteen - "As if I'm going to fall for him."
Fifteen - "Why are you touching me?"
Sixteen - "What did he do to you?"
Seventeen - "Call me Kristov."
Eighteen - "You've got the wrong girl."
Nineteen - "Please don't call her, sir."
Twenty - "I can be the man you want."
Twenty One - "I can't say no."
Twenty Two - "Make sure she'll come."
Twenty Three - "I'm so dead meat."
Twenty Four - "What I said still stands."
Twenty Five - "Stay away from her!"
Twenty Six - "Is he avoiding me?"
Twenty Seven - "I'm not jealous."
Twenty Eight - "She's not leaving."
Twenty Nine - "You like her."
Thirty - "Who says it's a date?"
Thirty One - "Why me, Kristov?"
Thirty Two - "What wicked things?"
Thirty Three - "Temptation"
Thirty Four - "He's hungry... possessive and greedy."
Thirty Five - "I was blinded with love."
Thirty Six - "Just say what's in your heart."
Thirty Seven - "I'm dying to kiss you now."
Thirty Eight - "Am I in love?"
Thirty Nine - "Your coffee is getting cold."
Forty - "Touch me more."
Forty One - "He's just lucky today."
Forty Two - "We're so over."
Forty Three - "I love you."
Forty Four - "Believe whatever you want."
Forty Five - "You never called me by my name."
Forty Six - "Let's break our rules."
Epilogue
The Billionaire's Rebellious Bride
Story Branch: What if Pia did not work as maid?

Forty Seven - "Take care of my little girl."

141K 9.2K 1.1K
By sweetdreamer33

Chapter Forty Seven

Kristov's POV

For the last ten minutes, I had been staring at the beautiful 24-carat diamond engagement ring on my hand. I could not contain my excitement and nervousness for the evening ahead. I would ask Pia to marry me... be my wife and the mother of our children.

My only wish was for her to say yes. She was always focused on work and her career, and gave the implication that she was not ready to settle down in the near future.

But I love her so much that my chest would explode anytime. She's my life, my love, my heart, my everything. And I'm becoming more and more desperate everyday, wanting to be with her, to start our new life together.

Tonight, I will be celebrating my 30th birthday. Pia organizes the party at the mansion, inviting our families, colleagues, staff, close relatives and friends. It will be our two year anniversary also of being together.

Last week, I already asked Luis and Divine for her hand in marriage. Pia was working overtime, while I sneaked out to have dinner with her parents in a fancy Japanese restaurant. Luis got very emotional and cried, while Divine was very ecstatic, already planning the wedding.

Luis hugged me, "take care of my little girl."

"I will," I assured him, "with all my strength and capability."

"Love her the same way I love her," he added.

I chuckled and said, "absolutely not, Luis. I'll love her way more. With all my heart, body and soul."

He patted my back, and planted a kiss on my cheek, "thank you, son. I trust you."

Divine leaped with joy and hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you and Pia. Finally, you'll be my son-in-law!"

"Thank you, Divine. I hope Pia won't contradict me anymore if I'll pamper you shopping," I said, teasing her.

"Of course! She has no reason to, anymore," her eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Here Divine," I opened my wallet and gave her one of my black credit cards, "go shopping for the engagement party. Buy whatever you want for yourself and Luis."

"Oh my God! Seriously?" her eyes grew big, as she took the card.

I nodded, smiling at them, "very soon, you'll be my parents-in-law. I want you both to start enjoying the privileges that Pia and I have."

"In that case, I should keep this credit card," Luis tried to snatch the card from Divine, but she was quick.

"No way. You'll only take us to the thrift store," she argued, "I want to shop at Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Hermes!"

I smiled at the thought of them arguing over a simple thing. They were adorable and I learned to love them as my parents.

There was a knock and Jack entered inside my office. I summoned him to come to the office.

"Yes, sir?" he asked, walking towards my desk.

"I want to show this to you," I said, indicating the engagement ring on my fingers, "do you think Pia will like this?"

He moved closer and examined the ring. He nodded, "absolutely sir, I have no doubt. She'll love it. It's very beautiful. Exquisite."

"Do you think she'll agree to marry me?"

His expression suddenly became doubtful, "hmm... I really don't know sir. She's a very determined lady, and right now, she's pursuing her dream to become successful in her career."

"She can still do whatever she wants when we're married. I'm not going to hold her back from achieving her dreams."

"Of course you won't sir, but marriage is a commitment. She's still young and hasn't done much with her career yet. She wants freedom to do whatever she must for herself without thinking of her other half... I think it's too early... she'll be pressured..."

"Damn it, Jack! I shouldn't have asked you to see the ring," I felt more nervous, thinking of the possibility of Pia declining my marriage proposal.

"I apologize sir, I just don't want you to feel bad if that thing happened," he settled on the chair across my office table, "but of course, it's her decision. She may have the same opinion as yours."

I placed the ring back on its velvet case, and put it inside my jacket's side pocket. I leaned back on my chair, thinking of the lines I memorized to say to her later.

"Do you think this is cliche... you'll make me the happiest man on earth, if you'll say yes."

"Very."

"How about, I can't live without you anymore, that's how much I love you. Let's grow old together... let's have an adventure... let's spend the rest of our lives together."

"Too cliche," Jack twisted his lips, "don't memorize lines, just take a deep breath, stare at her eyes, and say what's in your heart later."

I exhaled heavily, rubbing my chin and jaw in agitation.

"I hope I won't mess up."

"You won't," Jack laughed, "you've done too many speeches in big crowds already."

"This one is different. She's very special to me, and I need her to say yes," I groaned in frustration.

"Yeah, I understand how you feel," he relaxed, resting his arms on the armrests. "You and Miss Rosi are really destined for each other. I remember, you told me, that you want to see your butterfly after the first launch of the AR-VR project. You even asked me how to plan a coincidental meeting with her."

I remembered that day. Early in the morning, we were at the coffee shop. I saw an image of Pia, and other students of New York University, in the morning papers. The NYU congratulated them as newly graduates and acknowledged them for the volunteer works they made for various charities that the university supported.

"You suggested that you'd puncture her car tire, and I'd come and offer her help," I chuckled at the thought.

"That wouldn't be too obvious," he nodded, "but you didn't have to do that. She came to you on a golden platter."

"Yeah, and pretending to be a middle-aged woman."

"She's so funny," his smile widened, "I didn't know at first that she was your butterfly. I admit, I was deceived by her disguise."

"I wasn't," my lips curled in a smile at the thought of Pia, "I know her so well. That beautiful eyes and lips... I wouldn't be deceived. I couldn't take my eyes off her, that morning when she stormed at me. She was so angry that I was leaning at the car."

"Yeah, when she thought you were the driver," he agreed.

"She looked so beautiful, even with her disguise," I was like a teenage boy, feeling so giddy upon seeing her. I was so amused that I played along with her.

I went inside the mansion, grinning. I could not stop smiling, and Hector asked if I was okay.

During breakfast that same day, I tried to act cool, controlling my woozy feeling. In the end, I acted like an idiot. Too many times, I cursed myself for losing my self-control and acted either savage or overly stupid in front of her.

"She is, just like her aunt," Jack's face flushed, could not help mentioning the love of his life, Jodie.

Their relationship had been going on for long also, and kept getting stronger. Just like mine and Pia. They had been living together for a year already in a new villa inside the estate. They adopted two dogs that made them so happy.

"Come on, it's time to go. I don't want to be late to my party," I said, then we both stood up, heading to the door.

I decided to drop by Dad's office, to remind him not to be late for the party.

His executive secretary, Mr. Wang greeted me, "good afternoon, Mr. Stavrakos. Your father already left. He said he doesn't want to be late to your party."

"I see," I nodded at Mister Wang, "thanks."

Mr. Wang was the replacement for Ramona Vega.

After our company had Miss Vega investigated, it was found out that she embezzled a huge amount of money from the company. She acquired assets coming from suspicious sources of income. She forged Dad's signatures to various checks and vouchers, amounting to ten million dollars. She did many representations and travel expenses without any supporting documents.

We also found out from Miss Vega's previous best friend, that Ramona and Anton broke up the night of the accident. He found out that she cheated on him, making him so upset by drinking way too much, and drove recklessly.

Dad was very disappointed in her. Various court hearings were held, and in the end, we won. She was ordered by the court to return the money she stole from the company, and/or turnover the properties and assets she had to suffice the lacking amount of her accountabilities.

Everyone was enjoying the party. All the food was delicious, a combination of French, Italian, American and Asian dishes. After dinner, we all gathered in the living room, where we listened to the pianist who played mellow songs, while talking and drinking wine.

I was nervous as hell. My hands were shaking and Pia noticed it.

"Are you cold? You're trembling," Pia touched my neck, "you're not sick, right?"

"No, no. I'm fine," I pulled her in my arms, kissing her temple, "I'm okay, hun. Don't worry."

She looked up at me, smiling sweetly, "are you happy?"

"Very. Thank you for organizing the party. You did a good job," I kissed her lips lingeringly, then I whispered, "you look so gorgeous and sexy as hell. I can't wait to ravish you later... I'll make you scream so loud."

"My goodness, Kristov. I hope everyone won't wake up," she laughed, and wrapped her arms around my neck, "And you're my handsome irresistible boyfriend," her voice lowered, "who makes me all hot and horny."

Just like the other couples, we danced to the sweet music. The party became romantic until Dad and Divine started singing. They made the party noisy and more lively.

It was almost midnight when everyone was tired and ready to go home. Pia was sleepy already, I saw her yawning many times. I pulled her in my arms and together we went to the center of the living room.

She thought I was going to thank the guests for coming, but when I knelt down in front of her, with one bent knee, and showed her the diamond engagement ring, she gasped in shock.

"My God, Kristov..."

The others too looked surprised. I could hear the men's encouraging words, "Go Kristov, do it!" The women were giggling, "awww... so sweet!" "What a beautiful ring!"

I was staring at Pia, drowned in her hazel brown eyes. I tried to utter the words I memorized earlier, but I could not remember them.

I could not help it, but tears started falling down my cheeks as I spoke what came from my mind, with intense feelings.

"Pia, I love you so much, and I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. You're my first love, and I want you to be my last. Please, marry me, and let's spend the rest of our lives together. I promise to cherish you always and make you so happy."

The wait for her answer was a torture. I could feel a fat sweat from my nape, running down my back.

My eyes held hers, and saw tears started rolling down her cheeks. She covered her lips with the back of her hand, then she said.

"Yes Kristov, I'll marry you" she answered.

I felt so relieved, like a ton of weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I stood up abruptly and gathered her in my arms.

"Thank you so much, hun. You made me so happy."

"So do I. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl ever," she put her arms around my neck, as I lifted her up.

"I'll make sure you'll always feel that way," I kissed her passionately, and everyone cheered for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 64.3K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
23.4M 805K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...
66.2K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
291K 24.7K 39
• WATTYS 2022 WINNER • When Iris Monet married millionaire Jared Darling, she had only one rule - that he could cheat on her with anyone except the h...