The one they loved

By meganpan19

When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happen... More

Instroduction
Chapter 1
Chapper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last chapter.
Extra chapter

Chapter 4

110 2 0
By meganpan19

Warning talk about self harm and depression so if your sensitive to those subjects please skip!❤️ enjoy

It's been a little awkward since that day with George. Harry barely looks at you when he talks and George just glared at him with death stares

"OKAY! This has got to stop!" Y/n yelled at Harry and George. " I don't know what your talking about?" Harry said trying to ignore the subject. "Bill fucking shit Harry! You've been acting like a fucking stranger! I'm your twin sister! It's been a week since he stayed with me while I slept! Nothing happened I don't like being alone okay! I hate it's so lonely! It's bad enough being so alone at the fucking he'll house we stay! I was lonely and didn't wanna be alone so I asked him to stay he sat there he didn't lay! Didn't sleep! He sat there! So GET OVER IT" y/n Yelled angrily. It was true you were tired of feeling so alone. You just needed someone there. " I'm sorry y/n I didn't know you felt that way. I shouldn't have reacted that way. It's just hard your my sister and I don't want to see you hurt" Harry said with guilt flooding him. He didn't know you felt that way. No one did but you don't tell people how you feel. Too afraid they'd use it against you. " it's okay. Just please stop I need my twin back!" Y/n said sadly. "You never lost me y/n. Never" Harry said back as he hugged you. " I'm tired I'm going to rest I'll talk to you two later" y/n said quietly as she walked to her dorm.

" y/n wait up Can I talk to you for a minute" George asked while chasing after you. " yeah sure come on we can talk in my room" y/n said while opening her door. once you opened it you saw Fred sitting on your bed with a bag in his hand. You froze and your eyes went wide. " y/n what is this?!" Fred said angrily. " nothing just my toiletry bag" y/n said going to grab it out of his hands. "Then why's this in here?!" Fred said with more sadness then anger in his voice as he pulled out a ziploc of razor blades. " it's for my razors" y/n replied nervously while tugging her sleeves down. " yeah than why is there dried blood on them y/n!" Fred said on the edge of crying. " I cut myself shaving" y/n said trying to think of an excuse. Fred didn't say anything he just nodded at George and George grabbed your arm and pulled your sleeve up to reveal your scars and cuts on your wrist. "Y/n why would you do this to yourself!" George said as his voice cracked and tears were threatening to escape. " I'm not answering that george" y/n said quietly as a tear ran down her cheek. Fred grabbed her other arm ad pulled the sleeve up to reveal the same thing. "Y/n why?!" Fred said quietly as a tear also went down his cheek. " I was LONEY okay?! I was hurting! I'm tired of hurting on the inside to it takes that away! Is that what you want to hear that I'm weak! That I'm worthless and can't do anything right! Yeah sure I may seem strong and act happy but I'm never happy I haven't been in so long that I don't even know what it feels like! Im so fucking tired!!! I just wanna go to sleep and never wake up! Is that enough for you!" Y/n yelled as tears stained her face. You start walking away but George grabs your hand and pulls you into a hug. " your not alone y/n. I promise you that you might feel alone but your not you have us and your friends! You don't have to do this to yourself. Your so amazing" George says as he hugs you. When George let's go Fred hugs you. " we're gonna stay in your room for a while okay. You don't have to be alone. We'll stay here and sleep in the floor or couch okay? You don't have to go through this alone" Fred said calmly as her rubbed your back before letting go of you. " you don't have to do that guys. I'm fine I just get low sometime at night and needed it to stop. It was the only way I could think of I'm sorry" y/n said quietly while rolling her sleeve back down to cover her scarred wrists. "Y/n stop it we're staying we just need an hour to get some stuff from our dorm okay?" George said as he grabbed your hand gently and intertwined your fingers. "Okay. Thank you we can share the bed it's a king it's big enough or we can alternate one takes the couch and the other two get the bed?"  Y/n offered. " okay we can alternate me and Fred can take turns but you stay in your bed it's your room" George said still holding your hand. " we'll be back soon okay?" Fred said as he held your other hand. " okay. Thank you guys! I really appreciate it I'll clear some space in my dressers for your stuff and there's and about shelf in my bathroom do you can use it for your stuff too" y/n offered as she hugged them both. " okay thank you see you soon love" the twins said in sync.

"Where have you guys been?" Harry asked while studying on his bed. " with y/n we have to tell you something but you can't get upset with her or tell her her told you" Fred said as he sat next to Harry. " it's really important that your not mad at her Harry" George sat sitting on the other side of Harry. " okay what is it" Harry asked as he put his books down. " y/n's been cutting" fred said quietly. " cutting what?" Harry said confused. " herself" George said sadly. "What?! Why?" Harry said holding back tears. " she's really depressed Harry. We're moving into her room so she doesn't have to be alone me and George will be taking turns on the couch." Fred said while rubbing Harry back. " okay thank you" was all Harry could say through his tears." And Harry don't blame yourself I know you tend to. This isn't your fault it's no one. No one knew" George said before packing up some clothes, toiletry, and school stuff.

"Thank you again. I really Appreciate this boys" y/n thanked the boys while they out there things away in their new room. " don't need to thank us you'd do the same for anyone of us" said Fred said. " I know but still thank you  y/n replied with a small smile. " oh gosh hermione and Ginny will never shut up about this" y/n said as she flopped onto her bed dramatically. " why's that" Fred and George said in sync. " they think you two have a crush on me and want to date me but I told them your just being friendly and stuff as if you would like me. I mean I'm nothing like the girls you date" y/n said with a small laugh. " what makes you say that love" Fred asks with a smirk as he puts his clothes in a drawer. " we'll there tall, skinny, blonde, tan, and blue or grey eyes. I'm short, chubby, purple hair, and greens eyes the exact opposite of that." Y/n said with a hint of sadness but didn't show it. " first of your not chubby! Second your eyes are beautiful and remind me of home and third I love your hair color it's pretty like a flower." George said with a smile. You froze 'like home' my eyes remind him of home. " hello earth to y/n you there?" Asked George while he was waving a hand in-front your face. " yeah sorry I zoned out.

This one's a bit longer so I hope to enjoy it. Yes a lot happened. Will the my confess soon or still pretend that they don't like her like that.
I hope you enjoyed chapter 4. Have a great day! Bye for now
-Megan❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 42
It was hard finding out that Gwenyth Potter and Hermione Granger weren't the twins they thought they were. Instead Gwen found out she was the twin br...
1.9K 41 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...
12.2K 399 75
Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, no matter how hard it might get. Anne is...
118K 2.2K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...