š“£š“±š“²š“®š“» š“›š“øš“暝“® š“¢š“½š“øš“»ļæ½...

By WrittingKatie

Jungkook, a student with no friends and a ton of part time jobs gets pulled in to a sticky situation when 4 b... More

Intro
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
LTATT
Intro 2
Prologue 2
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 M*
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
LTATT?
Intro 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
This story is going on hold and here's why.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Let's Talk About The Title.

Chapter 10

29 2 0
By WrittingKatie

This chapter contains: descriptive  abuse

10-11-26

Namjoon wasn't one to be nosy, go around snooping especially when he was sure he no longer had feelings for the person he was snooping around.

But he kinda couldn't help it, he wished he was really drunk, way too drunk to remember when Seokjin and Jaemin kissed but unfortunately he wasn't drunk enough and he remembered everything.

That's why he hadn't been able to concentrate when they ate breakfast at Jimin's, that's why he couldn't stop watching Seokjin.

Everyone seemed to have toothbrushes at Jimin's so they could all brush their teeth.

Jaemin had woken up before Seokjin but after Namjoon, so Namjoon hadn't missed it when Jaemin leaned down and began kissing Seokjin awake.

To his luck, Seokjin had woken the third time Jaemin kissed him and he'd pushed the other away saying something about his breath, Namjoon found it cool that stayed over enough to have a toothbrush here.

Later when Jimin had announced that breakfast was ready he saw them kiss on the way. When they sat down he had to watch them giggle and kiss a few times.

And god did he hate the way it made him feel, when he was with Seokjin they probably kissed the amount he and Jaemin did in a day in a week.

That was not the only thing that had been bothering him, Seokjin had also been bothering him, not as in annoying him no, it was the complete opposite.

He hadn't said anything to him, it was making Namjoon uncomfortable, didn't the younger have anything to say? Namjoon would have preferred him irritating him with questions than not even looking at him.

And maybe it was because Jaemin was around, maybe the two were dating...Maybe that was why he hadn't said anything.

Namjoon didn't know but it was bothering him enough that when he was home and had finally decided if he thought about it anymore it would actually become a problem he pulled out his phone and sent Taehyung a message

Namjoon hadn't expected to get a reply straight away but to his surprise he did.

Now Namjoon felt a little weird but he still pushed himself to type a reply, though he felt a little embarrassed they'd said in the group chat that they were friends why was he here asking Taehyung what they were.

Namjoon smiled putting his phone down even if he hadn't gotten the answers he wanted he felt a lot better after talking to Taehyung.

He didn't feel as down as before.

11-11-26

Jungkook hadn't expected this, even if he didn't think Ryugi would be over the moon he didn't expect things to turn out this way. He thought Ryugi would be a little upset at most but nothing like this.

Allow me to tell you all about it.

Jungkook had decided that since Ryugi probably wouldn't get mad he would talk to him in person. So he invited him round to his house, and when he arrived Ryugi greeted Jungkook with a peck on the lips.

And when they were in the living room settled on the couch Jungkook began talking "so... After the other day when Yoongi and I kissed... I decided I wanted to know what happened between us since I'd heard something had happened".

Ryugi nodded "and well he basically told me he wanted to be with me and well.. I kissed him, which basically got his hopes up... and I told him if he could prove that he wouldn't treat me the same way he did I'd go to him" Jungkook told.

He felt Ryugi tense from beside him "so you're breaking up with me?" He asked hesitantly "no, but well... I wanna know if you'd be ok with him trying to prove himself to me" Jungkook told.

And Ryugi looked over at him "do you plan to date us both at the same time?" Ryugi questioned "no" Jungkook shook his head.

"Then when he proves himself your gonna break up with me aren't you?" Ryugi was clearly trying to hide his anger.

"I.. He might not prove himself properly" Jungkook looked away from Ryugi "Jungkook I think I know you pretty well by now and when you told me about you and Yoongi, you said he still liked him a little"

"Call me weird but I'm pretty sure him just breathing will be enough for you to want to go back to him" Ryugi muttered.

"I...well.." Jungkook didn't know what time to say "what? You want me to be your backup just in case it goes wrong with Yoongi? Do think I'm just going to hold my arms open even when you don't love me?" Ryugi's anger was pretty evident in his voice.

"I didn't think of it like that" Jungkook felt bad now, he didn't even realize he was being selfish and not thinking about Ryugi's feelings.

Ryugi let out a sigh and stood up, the worst coming to Jungkook's mind "are you going to break up with me?" He didn't even have time to process the words until he said them.

"No, I am going to make you wish you never looked at Yoongi again though" Ryugi muttered before grabbing Jungkook's wrist and pulling him off to his bedroom.

Panic began to settle in Jungkook "Ryugi...What... What are you going to do?" He asked when Ryugi threw him into his bed and turned towards his closet.

Ryugi just let out a quiet laugh before grabbing one of Jungkook's belts and snapping it against his hand.

Then he turned to Jungkook "get on all fours" He laughed "R-Ryugi, y-your.... You're not going to h-hit me are you?" Jungkook stuttered out, fear taking over every emotion he had.

"Clearly I've treated you way too nice, Jungkook, now get on all fours before I do more than just hit you" Ryugi gritted out.

"W-we... We can talk about this Ryugi" Jungkook tried "talk, no we can't, you want Yoongi I need to give you a reason to stay away from him, I know me just wanting you to won't be enough" Ryugi leaned forward.

Jungkook's eyes snapped shut, clearly scared, though he soon regretted it when he felt Ryugi's hands wrap around his neck.

Jungkook's eyes immediately flew open, his eyes wide as he felt his airways closing up and the air becoming hard to breathe in.

His hand moved to try and push Ryugi's hands off as his eyes watered, his face growing red as the need to breathe grew.

"Ryu.." He tried his hands feeling weak, he barely registered when they dropped but just as he felt himself losing consciousness the hands on his neck dropped.

Despite feeling weak as shit he forced himself to try to breathe, his views being blurry as he began choking on oxygen.

Ryugi just stood there and watched and finally when Jungkook had calmed down a little, his breathing being heavy and the coughing being light Ryugi grabbed ahold of his arm and turned him over onto his stomach.

Jungkook felt too weak to even fight it and he regretted forgetting about the belt when he felt it hit against his back.

A choked scream left his lips, then a shaky breath "you better keep quiet or I'll do double the amount I planned" Ryugi hissed.

And Jungkook bit his lip hoping it would be enough to stop him from screaming and when he felt the belt hit his back again he bit his lip a little harder eyes watering more as he tasted blood on his tongue.

He'd bit his lip too hard.

Ryugi hit him again, and again and then once more before he placed the belt back in his closet. A small smile on his lips as he moved to Jungkook's face the younger flinching away but not quick enough.

Ryugi grabbed his shoulders and kept him in place, he leaned forward and place a kiss on the younger's lips. "You won't look at Yoongi again will you?" Ryugi asked and Jungkook didn't say anything.

Ryugi clearly wasn't happy and moved a hand to Jungkook's hair, grabbed a handful and pulled it earning a yelp from Jungkook "will you?" He hissed "N-no" Jungkook stuttered "good" Ryugi smiled giving Jungkook one more peck.

Then he forced a yawn and stretched then walked over to the door "see you tomorrow Kookie" He smirked before walking off.

This was only going to be the first of many more times and god was Jungkook already scared.

*:..。o○<_Chapter 10_>○o。..:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 827 34
Jimin had been to many parties, all of them he'd been convinced by his two best friends to attend, He never thought that this one change not only his...
203K 9.7K 27
Where college senior Min Yoongi suffers from severe Hyperosmia to the point that he finds everyday life a drag. Between overbearing perfume smells f...
3.9K 68 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
311K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...