The Bizarre Tales Of Creepypa...

By neutralaccount

(Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Creepypasta and Marble Hornets characters. These characters belong to the... More

Introduction: Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

10 4 0
By neutralaccount

Italic - (Thought|Self internal communication)

Parenthesis - (Sign languages|Action|Character's tone)

____________________________________

(Third person's point of view|Third person's perspective)

As the two proxies are walking their ways to finding new victims in newer places. They found very little victims in the same old place that every other proxies do. So, they're going to patiently wait until nighttime arrives. In the meantime, they accompany each other with their subjects about things that they experienced presently or somewhere in the past. Something related to your childhood experience, stupid and strange events, fights that both Jane and EJ talked about. Except for his childhood experience, he never talks about it to anyone else, other than the fact that Slender Man knows every proxies' past after stalking and manipulating them to his proxies. Suddenly, Jane could finally ask EJ something that she's been thinking about. So, she asked him about one of his ability to transform himself into a prehistoric creature. She told him that he's been very secretive with his powers and abilities. She also questioned him if he has other animal that he's capable of transforming himself into. EJ noted to Jane that he could transform into other creatures from the modern time period, but he noted to Jane that he prefers the dinosaurs more, since these prehistoric creatures are far more situated and superior to their modern relatives. He also noted that he does have additional powers and abilities, in which he hasn't revealed any of his abilities to show to Jane. Jane was interested in some of his abilities. Then Jane mentioned to EJ about getting herself into becoming a expertise on pianist. It has been one of her childhood memories and goals to become one.

It's nighttime now. They got up and go back to finding some new victims in newer cities. Luckily for them, they found a single house alone, separated away from the rest of the other houses. This house belongs to a group of four young adults. The people in the house are sleeping as both Jane and EJ see no active lightbulbs being turned on in the house. They took the advantage of stealthily going to the backyard and looking at the windows of one of the victim's bedroom. Quietly sliding the victim's bedroom windows open, they stealthy enter the room to notice a female victim peacefully sleeping in her bedroom, dreaming about many things. That peaceful sleeping and dreams will come to a end with her life being murdered by two proxies. Jane covers the female victim's mouth, surprising the victim in fear and making her scream in muffled noises. Jane tells her victim, who is screaming muffledly in fear and desperate help.

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: (to her victim) "Don't wake up. You'll never see the dawn of light ever again.

After finishing that sentence quote in a blunt tone and serious expression on her mask, Jane stabs her victim through the throat and the sides of the liver. EJ got the leftover things that Jane left, getting the female victim's organs. Jane leaves this room and looks around the room to find out that she's currently in the living room. And it's a (censored word) mess in the living room. So, she instead goes upstairs to kill the other three victims in this second floor.

Moments later...

Jane finishes killing all of them and EJ finishes getting all of the four victims' organs and corpses. They leave the house, burning the house and leaving no trace of evidences behind for any police departments. He ate some few organs, having Jane see how he eats. From her perspective, she only sees heavy distortion on his face and when he eats the organs, she sees the organs absorbing into the heavy distortion. EJ pulls back his mask and looks at Jane in a confused way with in a emotionless expression on his mask. Jane, feeling a little intimidated by how EJ just consumed the organ. She asks him if he's human. He responded with this...

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to Jane) (Your curiosity and desire of wanting to know if I'm in one of your kind? My response to your question is unlikely to give a clear answer for you, Jane.)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: (to EJ) "You look human on the outside, but your actions are the instinct of a hostile creature."

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to Jane) "..."

He stood there silently. Not wanting to expose more of himself to Jane and the others. He leaves Jane in silence, leaving her with no clear answer to her question. Jane follows him behind. They return to the Slender Mansion and go to their rooms to shower themselves for cleaning off the expired scent that they've got from murdering four people. When they got back from murdering those people, they found that the inside of the Slender Mansion's living room to be deserted with chaos and stupidity again... The two proxies tried to avoid being in their problems. Successfully, they got into their rooms without any engagement and prepared to wash off the expired scent. After that, they continue what they do mainly in the Slender Mansion.

Meanwhile with the side proxies, they're doing fine with everything. Not much chaos happening here. Some training and murdering also occasionally happened, but nothing much else is needed to be explained. These side proxies will sometimes visit the main mansion to preventing themselves from getting more bored. Slender Brothers do come to the Slender Mansion and visits their only single brother that lives separately away from the other three brothers. However, this will cost something deliberately. It could happen at any time for Slender Brothers come to the Slender Mansion...

Suddenly, someone barged their the front doors. That person loudly called out to Slender Man, indicating that the three brothers of Slender Man have arrived. Slender Man instantly teleported in front of his three brothers, looking at their faces with the same faceless expression. Splendor was the first to greet his younger brother with an massive positive aura, but isn't affecting Slender Man. Offender instantly left to deliberately attempt to flirt with the older and mature female proxies. Trender told Slender that they came to the Slender Mansion because it's the second month when they visited him on certain holiday months like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and etc. Splendor hugs his younger brother tightly from his energetic and happy-going personality. Trenderman leaves his older brothers alone and goes to get some proxies for his fashion taste.

When Offenderman tries to flirt on Jane, EJ is always giving that Offender a warning growl. While he's doing the warning growl, he'll also transform into a Stegosaurus. Like this...

He formed his body into a warning and intimidation display with his spiked tail. This usually ends up being a hatred feeling for EJ towards Offenderman because it had something to do with EJ's traumatizing past and the voices that undeniably telling him internally to protect a certain female proxy from that horrifyingly experience, in which this female proxy acts the same as the previous one in his past. Offenderman tries to do it on the other female proxies, but ends with having no (censored word). Trenderman took some proxies to change their normal clothing that they wear mainly to more of a fashionable style.

Timeskipping later...

The three Slender Brothers left and almost every proxies feel less bored now. Feeling satisfied with a unexpected arrival from the Slender Brothers, stupid things starts to happen in meme-like. For instance, when Masky is typing and clicking on his keyboard without having any chair for him to be sitting. Then Toby appears to be on top of Masky's back while also talking to someone on the phone.

Another instance is when Jeff and a few of his "friends" were walking through a different forest; is where Jeff found this sign that shows a male figure being photo captured with the sign isn't to be allowed. Which is the opposite of what they've agree upon.

And there are several more of these stupid moments, but like there are other things that they're going to be doing later in the day. Like playing with a constant smiling demonic dog-like creature or a mysterious humanoid bird-like hybrid. Sally is riding Smiles on the back, giggling the reason that she's riding Smiles as a horse. Seed resting and relaxing under a tree with Jill, Clockwork, and Ann laying on Seed's fur. EJ, in the background, felt the sensation of being betrayed and looks at Seed in irritated jealousy. He knows that both Seed and himself have similar interest in craving cannibalism into humans. He trusted Seedeater and they both created a partnership alliance for mutual understanding that associates their goals with the fact that puts humans in their extermination list.

Painter is working with Clockwork on some artwork. Drawing all matters into horror and gory art images of them or their friends. Laughing Jack giving out his candies to the people that is in the Slender Mansion. Jeff, Ben, and Toby are watching some anime episodes. Masky getting a breakdown seizure and chest pains. Hoodie violently coughing severely to the point where he's coughing up blood. Jane and Zero are doing some training sessions with each other. Who knows what caused both Masky and Hoodie to cough hard enough to become blood or get a very painful chest pain as well as getting a seizure. This also happens to other proxies as well as having to bear new kinds of pain and agony. Like going extremely insane and uncontrollable, hurting yourselves when hallucinating, vomiting a strange substances, and etc. This is also time to mention that it only occurs on certain proxies more than the others. It could happened in any time to them. When this affected Ann, she immediately goes find and tells Slender Man about this sudden pain appearing inside of her mind or body. Slender Man responds her question that Zalgo could be behind this and tells her to figure out a way to create anti-virus cure for Zalgo's power to taps into these Slender Man's proxies and then corrupts the proxies with pain and mental illnesses. It took her about a whole week to create something that Slender Man told her to do. It's not like the Slender Sickness, although it does the same symptoms as the Slender Sickness, but far more magically powered and more difficult to remove it.

Once Ann finishes in making a whole 10 packages with 20 anti-virus injection syringe, Slender Man calls out all of his proxies to go to the living room for a important note to them. Everyone came to the living room and wait for Slender Man to talk about this important announcement.

Slender Man|Operator: "I've been noticing that most of my proxies are being affected by this uncontrollable manipulation of pain and agony... So, the solution to this problem is neutralized."

Nurse Ann|Ann Lusen Mia: (shows the syringe to everyone) "This'll help calm down the mind and body system. Use it when this sudden pain and agony appears and starts affecting. There are no side effects on this syringe too."

Then Ann gives each of them a small box of the syringe. Almost every proxies thanked her. Ann also took one. Slender Man teleported away, assuming that Slender Man is going out to stalk and kill some people outside of the Slender Forest. Slender Man telepathically told both Masky and Hoodie to be in charge of the Slender Mansion. Masky and Hoodie internally agreed to Slender Man's request of taking the role of becoming Slender Man. Everything has gone as far as they figured to be in a 'alright' condition. Not much happened to them, other than having some proxies to go outside and murder some people without getting detected.

Nina and Clockwork are talking to each other as they found an recent store place with no security cameras and no people in there. They took the opportunity to check it out and found some useful things in this store. They quickly steals those items that they liked, and then ran away quickly as possible.

Timeskipping later...

As television is live with new reports about some people disappearing, houses being burned down with no evidences to be founded as suspects, stores being robbed, and etc. Proxies find these things that they've done as amusing; 'cause it happens regularly to them that it's becoming a hobby for them and the fact that this does happen in real-life cases. Then someone switched the television channel to something else. The others go back to doing their businesses. Some are playing deck of poker on the table. A few are playing online video games. Most are listening to music albums or talking other proxies or continuously doing their hobbies. A little are murdering or doing some training session or isolating themselves alone.

After several hours have passed, Slender Man returned to his mansion and cleaned off the bloodstain on his business suit. Going back to his office room and telepathically told both Masky and Hoodie that he returned from his killing and that they could have their free time now. They go to outside of the Slender Mansion and then stays here to calm themselves with smoking cigarettes. Hoodie doesn't smoke often as much as Masky does, but does smoke on specific time with him. Voices then start to ravaging into their minds, saying things that something bad and horrible is going to happen very soon. The voices also brought up Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘ too, saying that he will come... They took these voices of warnings as to tell the Operator that in the future; something bad is going to happen and Z̤͂â̢ḷ͊g̹̓ȯ̘ is coming.

In the bathroom, Toby looks at himself. Looking at that deteriorated mouth that he caused to himself in the past. Facial hair already starts to grow on his face. Then he puts his striped mask/mouth guard back on, and goes to the kitchen and opens the refrigerator to grab the pizza. When he opened the pizza box, there are some leftover pizza in the cardboard box and he microwaved his sliced pizza for approximately about 1 minute.

He starts eating his sliced pizza by himself and alone with voices inside of his head accompanying him. EJ suddenly appears to be attaching himself on the wall upside down like a insect climbing up on a wall. Toby got himself scared by seeing his friend just casually climbing around the wall.

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (waves at Toby)

Ticci Toby|Tobias Erin Rogers: (hesitantly waves back to EJ)

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to Toby) (Eating by yourself with that junk food, Toby?)

Ticci Toby|Tobias Erin Rogers: (to EJ) "I-I was hungry. Why are y-y-you doing that?

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (shrugs at him) (Don't know why I did it in the first place, but just want to try something new.)

Then EJ pulls himself off of the roof and stands on his two feet. He goes up to the refrigerator and grabs his glass cup of human blood. He takes it and then goes upstairs to his room to drink it and refill with freshly new ones. Toby was disgusted on what EJ eats and drinks as proteins and vitamins and calories; human organs and flesh. Unknown to Toby, EJ lost sense of taste on ordinary and regular food and drinks in the past. This excludes how Seedeater lost its own sense of taste in regular human foods and drinks.

Meanwhile with EJ, he finishes the first glass and then refills the glass cup with fresh human blood by putting the some small body parts into a blender and turning the power on for 1 minute. Of course, he did remove the bones and wait until the organs are changed into liquid blood. Then he removes the blender's top and pours the inside into his glass cup, taking a slip on his glass cup and feel the same ol' flavor in this victim's organs and flesh. If a normal human or one of the proxies in the Slender Mansion that are also human attempted to eat or drink, they will easily vomit it out after taking a bite or sip out of it. The highest percentage of a proxy trying it out is going to be an 1 percentage out of 100. The other proxies don't really know and understand how EJ and Seedeater could endure and enjoy themselves with these disgusting things that exists inside the body of a human. However, this also gives us the reasoning why Slender Man is considered to be man-eater despite having no mouth, but after its creator published another art of his creation of what's underneath the "skin" or "face" of Slender Man, showing us with a disturbing image of what's underneath Slender Man's "face"...

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: (to EJ) "Jacky, why did you covered my ears?"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to Sally) (To prevent your innocence from hearing swear words, Sally.)

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: (to EJ) "But Jacky, I know swears words! Even though I don't say it.

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to Sally) (From your past, I understand. However, your age can't have the right to say it in this household.)

Sally Williams|Sally Maryam Williams: (sighs) "Fine..." (looks down)

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to Sally) (Hey... Don't feel down already, Sally. Do you want to play with a game that you always suggest?)

After hearing what EJ wants to do for fun with her, Sally jumps in excitement, and hugs him in happiness. Sally excitingly suggests that they should play 'Hide and Seek'. She picks herself as the hider and EJ is the seeker. Sally immediately goes into her hiding place while EJ is counting to the number that Sally told him to count up to. Sally is ready and confident with her hiding spot and EJ finishes counting down. The game starts with EJ trying to get her scent and pinpoint where she's located and hiding at. He finally got her scent and pinpointed where she's currently hiding at, but realized that Sally can be trickster at her games. So, he instead takes her tricky games in a very cautious and slow way. And by the way, EJ found her.

Meanwhile with the rest of the other proxies, they're continuing to increase their physical attributes, practicing more on some expertise that they achieve, trying out new things as hobbies. For one instance, Jane is trying out to sing while playing the piano. Another instance would be when the Marble Hornets duo are stealing more guns. More ammo clips for their revolvers and sniper rifles, more customization options, maybe some throwable weaponry that they have stole. On the serious note, the embodiment and personification of Death is pretty annoyed by the fact that so many dead souls are arriving in his death list. Clockwork is doing her artwork alone without Painter. And by the way, EJ becomes victorious in Sally's 'Hide and Seek' game.

Several hours later...

Let's continue with our topics in this chapter about the proxies, shall we? Forming an bond with someone and making that relationship bond stronger with that person. Some of those bonds in this are improving, mostly in a partners-in crimes. However, some proxies took their relations with that other proxy are making their relations more stronger and closer, to the point where they dependently rely on each other more and have feelings too. They got more confident in attempting to show their feelings to that specific person who they have feelings on in their own ways. Just the saying: 'I love you' wouldn't be enough to make them feel the same as their lovers do. Some could manipulate their feelings into pranks. The introverts probably would be unaffected by this kind of thing because something in the past possibly caused to have very little affection to love. Some would try to be unaffected and act annoyed by this. A few proxies would teased the "couples". Y'all know one of these teasers; Clockwork is one of them. The very active and hotheaded female proxy often teases other proxies that have close relationships.

EJ grabs something fragile and then breaks it into pieces. The author looks at EJ in a blunt and calm expression. The author sighs to himself because he's going to have to repay that thing, in which EJ had just broke.

Author: (to EJ) "Lost your patience with Clocky's teases about you being Jane or Ann, huh Jack?"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (to the Author) (nods silently)

Author: (sighs to himself) "I think I need a raise again..." (looking at his room)

Then EJ leaves the Author to return back doing his writing. The Author looks around his writing room and sighs to himself again because inside of his room is (censored word) ruined by immature people. He'll probably need to get raise from someone with more worth than him. When EJ got back to the Slender Mansion, he immediately changed his way to enter into the Slender Mansion by climbing onto the wall in a Spider-Man's style. He climbed all the way up to his room. He's doing this because he doesn't want to have people to help with something that they can't afford to do. He can't single-handedly do everyone's biddings and requests, not everything is going to be acceptable and completed.

Like for example, you can't know about everything in terms of... well, everything. You can't predict what's going to be happening in the future. Another example is that you can't keep everything balanced and fixed. Similarly to how you can time-travel at what ever time period that you want to go and fix something in it; will end up making more worse than the original timeline.

Meanwhile in the other hellish realm, Slender Man is with the Grim Reaper or Death. Passionate fire is burning in the background and painless screams/agonies could be heard too in the background. The Grim Death looks at Slender Man, who seems to be looking like he has enough of the stupidity and chaos that is suing in the Slender Mansion. However, we could skip that part and never talk about it or even think about it.

The overwhelming amount of people and work would obviously put you into heavy stress. Slender Man is that guy! Can't imagine how it would be like if you were to become as my version of Slender Man or the Operator. Anyways, the chaos calmed down, and everything went back to "normal" again. However, peace wouldn't last very long because it's never a option to always have on the proxies side, it's either going to be neutral or war. A few of them choose neutral, but the rest choose war than being neutral. Comparing this to other worlds in the multiverse, this would probably be ranked somewhere near the less annoyance that becomes your personal thorn on your sidelines.

Laughing Jack will sometimes talk about how his he dominates the other proxies in terms of height, but only being surpassed by Slender Man. However, this constant subject is making some proxies feel annoyed and jealous. Despite their cruel and unheroic actions of serial killers, they're still have the some level of stable mentality from a normal human being and has a bit of empathy on humanity. Well, some completely lost their grip on humanity and possibly loses most of their emotions from what they've been through.

And would you like at the time? It's lunchtime now. Hoodie and his side chef Clockwork are cooking today's lunch. Whatever they're going to be cooking is probably going to be delicious or beautiful. They're putting sliced chicken breasts, chopped veggies, mashed potatoes with gravy, and fried eggs. It's not a original, but it's something that the other proxies could eat. Taste and texture of this cooking is delicious, giving out a 7.5 out of 10 for Hoodie and Clocky's cooking dish.

Timeskipping...

Their bodies are full from lunchtime's dish. They're feeling quite stuffed with the dish at the evening. The proxies that haven't eaten is eating human corpses that they saved up for later usage. The calories that cannibal proxies takes from the human corpses is similarly equal to how much pounds of meat that a crocodile eats per day, which is 2-5 pounds of meat per day. Although, they could eat more than that, eating up to how much pounds of meat that a Siberian tiger could eat up to in a day, which is estimated to be about 20 kilograms/9 pounds of meat in a day, but in rare cases; 50 kilograms/110.231 pounds of meat in a day.

They have to eat a lot because of their body system. Despite EJ having a human-like body system, he could take the same calories that Seedeater and Smile Dog needs to take in a single day. Unlike the human proxies, they can store the fat inside of them for longer probability of survival and less waste. Not the most unique and fun thing to talk about, but it's definitely something useful for survival.

Jane is practicing another piano lesson by herself. With patience and precision concentration, she is able to play her piano notes perfectly and smoothly. The song that she is currently playing is this...

Not bad, huh? After that, she put herself into deep thinking if she has done good or not —  Good. She thinks every piano that she played between cover song and sheet was successful. Behind the scenes, EJ was listening and hearing Jane practicing her piano lessons by herself. He came out to reveal himself and then hr came up to her, internally complimenting her new piano playing. She thanked him back for listening to this because she gets rarely any people to listen to her piano playing. Well, Sally does come to listen to what Jane is playing on her piano lessons, but it's a rare insistence of her to get anyone to listen to her playing on her piano.

EJ then noted to her that he also played a musical instrument, which is a acoustic guitar. She got happy for him because he finally got something that isn't nothing or boring. Jane asks Jack if she could hear one song that he knows to play. EJ nods in agreement and snapped his fingers to summon his acoustic guitar. He sits down and starts to playing his guitar. The music that he's going to play is this...

Good taste of the already popular and catchy song from this acoustic guitar version of this song. Jane clapped both of her hands in amazement. She congratulated how skilled and talented he played on that acoustic guitar. Jane then asks him if he could do a collaboration together. He took some silent moment before noting to her that he would do a music collaboration with her.

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: (happy tone) "Great! What song should we collaborate on?"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (shrugs to Jane) (I don't know, Jane. Maybe when we start playing our instruments at specific times to get a perfect song.)

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: (nods in agreement)

One of them starts playing their musical instrument first. Then the other one goes to start playing his/her musical instrument. Creating a equal and pattern-like sounds. Their instrument playing is creating this song...

Beautiful, isn't it? When they both finished playing the song, they looked at each other and Jane put genuine small smile on her face to Jack. He stared at Jane and gave her a note saying; 'Extraordinary work, Jane.' She took the note that EJ gives her as a positive compliment for her. She asks EJ if he could join with her in some duet collaboration, and he responded to her by noting that he'll probably agree to joining her collaboration duet with piano and acoustic guitar instruments.

Sally suddenly appeared in Jane's room. She wanted to hear one collaboration duet song of both Jane's piano and EJ's acoustic guitar. Jane agreed to Sally's immediate request, while EJ just shrugs his shoulders. They started playing a different collaborative duets song of the piano and acoustic guitar

When they both finished playing this duet music, Sally clapped both of her hands in applause. Jane gently thanked Sally for her contribution to the unwanted attendance to this unwanted duet playing. EJ patted the two girl's heads. One giggles at this and smiled at this. The other blushes and looks away in embarrassment.

Both Sally and EJ leave Jane herself alone to continue what she would do inside of her room. Then someone jumped on top of him and grabbed onto him, like a surprised piggyback ride. EJ does a small and almost quiet warning growl to the person that jumped on his back.

This person is Jeff that did it on EJ. EJ quietly tries to get Jeff off of his back, but Jeff strength clinched very tightly that EJ could've easily thrown him off of his body. So, EJ decided to grab one of Jeff's arms and immediately pulls Jeff off of him. The strength that EJ took to need to get Jeff off of his back isn't that much.

Only about a half of his 15 percentage strength take Jeff off of his own back. Jeff angrily questions EJ why did he push him off of his back. However, EJ didn't respond to Jeff's question, but gives off a small warning growl to Jeff. Jeff obviously wasn't affected by this. With such determination and self-confidence, Jeff always tries his his hardest to reveal and know what's underneath EJ's dark blue mask in every single way that he tries to attempt on him.

However, every single attempts didn't work and fails to do so. No one will ever know what's underneath his face and mask. At least for the time being... But unfortunately for the other proxies, they have to wait patiently for something new and devastating is going to happen to them and Slender Man.

Everyone went out to murdering more people for the usual reasons and motivations. The purpose is always the satisfaction that they want to hear from their victims' painful screams and agony. It suits their minds of the people that caused them to become what they're currently are. They want to show how much hatred and rage that they always wanted to do it on their way from how their murderers did to them. Even in the most gruesome way possible that they would've done on their victims.

But we're almost come to the end of our seventh chapter, huh? Well, let's end this chapter with something unoriginal and (censored word).

Somewhere in the Slender Forest, Hoodie is seen to be on the roof of the Slender Mansion alone, and feeling empty as well as hearing the voices of former quotes from totheark videos. Then the appendages of Slender Man starts appearing around him, but the screen starts to distorted heavily with inaudible sounds before it completely turns into blackness.

"..."

"Blind..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
17.4K 355 15
Creepypasta. I had this dream and I was like sure let's do this. enjoy
16.4K 719 58
Meet Ann. A girl who hasn't spoken for four years. She doesn't like to be called by her real name but someone from her past knows her real name. She...
28.1K 372 33
! THE ART IN THE COVER IS NOT CREDITED TO ME! Smut is included now bitches I have at least 60% percent of confidence in this unlike my other failure...