My Rants

De DemigodOfAnime

Really, just something I use to rant, or vent. Mai multe

Hm?
Wattcrap
Gods dam turkey day being a b (F off Charlie/Emma)
Racism
Lesbian Sexualization
Hateful Family
Creepy Fantasies
Victim Blaming
#MeToo and Trumpies
Pitbulls
Which Is Worse?
Abortion.
Shock Collers
My Baby
The Vaccine
Power Puff CW
Sibling Adoption Representation
Snow White?
Can't be racist, apparently
Be careful, it's racist!
Nico di Angelo
People Need To STFU
EVERYTHING Is Racist!
Just Someone I Unfollowed
My Dog
Monster Of Elendhaven Rant
DC Pride
Gross Kink
Bystanders
Crazy Pro-Vaxx
LEAVE 👏 NICO 👏 ALONE
Some BS
Marked Review
Sucksbook
Bachelor and such
Zoophiles
💃I🕺🏻hate💃my🕺🏻body💃
My granny yet again
Theyna
This Dam Ad
Drag Kombat is a drag
YouTube Issue
"Victims"
Humans vs Non-Humans
Fallout 4
Puke (Otherwise known as Percy x Luke)
Peppa Stories
Pitch
I can't...
Turning Red
Elderly
Little Red
Baby Photos
Killing Stalking
Jinx & Powder
Overweight Cart Thief's
Wattpad and "Inappropriate" Stuff
My Medical and My Mom
Christians and Children Deaths
Don't Say Gay
me
Father's Day
A Kiss
Incest
POS Mom
Monster Bye
Why tho
AFAB
Scene I Cried To
Nubia
alone
Stolitz
Death Of Gabe
Yee-Hulk and StRoNg WoMeN
Parents
feeling lonely
Only Dystopia
Pain
Saints Woke/Death Row
Cielbastian
Bubbline
Magnus Chase
I want to move
Racism Fuel
Stories
Bros
Velma
HeroHei
Halloween
Blue Hair & Pronouns
"FATPHOBIC!!!"
Dad BS
Trauma Belief
empty
Fire Feeders. I'm Done
Bad Dreams
Good Ol' Books
Proper Grammar Is Racist
Baldr Game
Bad Little Boy
Sudden Anger
Isebella Good?
AroAce
Not Working
Swan Story
Velma
Another YT L
Fionna & Cake
For Kids!
Milkman
"Not Advertiser Friendly"
WTF parents
We're doomed
EAH
pudding
Wednesday
Love
my games
North Carolina
WTF did I just see
What The Pluck?
Actually Not A Bad Idea
Trans and Creeps
Their Kiss
Texas
Colleen
Attack
Crap
KOSA
Reincarnation and Games
PFP
My Story
Relience
Parody
Ugly Love
Idea
Existential Anxiety Time!
YouTube, stop trying to convert me
Nasty
Sob Bait
Almost Was Gr00med
Hazbin Character
Ozzy Consent
Just an idea
Why justify?
Fuk you, dad
Fallout 4 Sexuality Headcanons (+rant if you think it doesn't matter)
Throw it back
WTF Erotica-
Fallout ''going woke'' now
Rude
Kent Damnsely
Omegaverse
WUT Moment
Cycle Of W H A T

Anti Pitbull

30 3 2
De DemigodOfAnime

I saw idiots, and now I need to blow steam.

I guess I should give a TW for SA, pedophilia, abuse, murder, and kind of suicide

Mother fukers out here saying Pitbulls should be banned because some are vicious.

Are we suddenly the oh-so-kind race?

Ya, like we haven't been horrible since the dawn of our creation.

"They were bred to be vicious dogs!"

And who bred them to be that way?

HUMANS

Yes, there are pitbulls who will suddenly attack sometimes, but it's the same dam thing as either an abused kid snapping or a mentally ill kid snapping.

And we are far FAR worse. So with the logic "We should ban them for being vicious", well, Karen, why don't you do the world a favor and either kill other people or blow your own brains out because things such as incest, murder, and sexual assault have been around since we humans have existed.

No matter how you believe humanity started, we all can agree we have ALWAYS had violence and horrible things.

In the past (even in current day), people have been getting away with rape, with abusing children.
We kill each other, some of us get curious and kill for a taste of human meat, we sell people like items, make videos of doing such horrid things to animals and humans young and old. 

We have always ALWAYS been horribly violent. We're FAR worse than a vicious Pitbull.

A dog has the mentality of a child. Even rabid dogs. Their brains run the same. They aren't really AWARE aware of what they're doing.

We humans on the other hand literally make secret plans to kill each other, whether they be family, friend, lover, neighbor. We think it through, have all the time to stop ourselves, but don't.
There are even children who plan murder and go through with it. How many mentally ill children who had so many warning signs before killing people have you heard of?

We've been violent to each other since our beginning! Yet a Pitbull with the brain capacity of a child is an issue?

As I've mentioned in previous chaps, I had a pitbull. She never attacked anyone. When she was younger, she did growl a bit, but my parents made sure she knew they were the alpha's and she never growled again.
You could jump on her, crawl on her, pull her ears, and she wouldn't flince. And we kept her well into elderly age and she passed.
And throughout her life, the only thing she ever attacked was water.

But apparently, that's a breed that needs to be banned!

How about we just ban humanity? 

Pitbull's ain't the ones getting arrested for luring in children.
Pitbull's aren't the ones taking their child out to the woods to secretly kill them.
Pitbull's aren't the ones hunting their own kind to sell their meat on the dark web.

And because you were attacked by one and know other victims doesn't mean all are like that.
Same can be said about women who all assaulted men, cheated on a loving spouse, killed their own children, etc. Kill all women because of that group of women. This is the same dam logic.

Yes, they should have proper training. But not straight up banned from existing!

If you're anti-pitbull, leave my profile asap. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

31.8K 2K 41
The Barbies are back in this red-hot sequel to All Pink Everything. They've got blonde hair and big egos and strut around with their heads held high...
8.7K 207 25
Imagine you have the perfect life. You have a successful Youtube channel, part of of Youtube group, Have amazing friends, popular, and not to mention...
239K 5.3K 36
Camp Darkness: where you send your troubled youth. Only thing is, no humans allowed. It's a camp for the troubled teens of the supernatural world. Be...
2.9K 74 47
》》 𝕊ℂ𝔸ℝ𝕐 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 《《 Here are over 20 scary stories to keep you on the edge of your seat. Some are from the famous ALVIN SCHWARTZ and some a...