MUDHAL NEE MUDIVUM NEE♡

By Thamizh_1

Arjun and nila.... How to tied this marriage knot? Arjun: He worked in IT sector, his family forced him for... More

COVER AND CAST❄️⛄
CHAPTER 1- FAMILY MEETING
CHAPTER 2- Mr. AND Mrs. ARJUN
CHAPTER-3 THIRCHY TO CHENNAI
CHAPTER-4 NIGHT BEAUTY
CHAPTER-5 MOTHER'S WARMTH
Information
CHAPTER-6 SNEHIDHANEY.....
CHAPTER-7 FAMILY OUTING
CHAPTER 8- THRICHY VISIT
CHAPTER 9- ENNAVALEY
CHAPTER 10- DIWALI SHOPPING
CHAPTER 11- HIDDEN SEEK
CHAPTER 12- NILA'S ATTROCITES
CHAPTER 13- HAPPY DAY
CHAPTER 15- HIS TEDDY
CHAPTER 16 - FRIENDS REUNION
CHAPTER 17 - ARJUN'S PAST 1
CHAPTER 18- ARJUN'S COLLEGE DIARY
CHAPTER 19- ARJUN'S PAST OVER
CHAPTER 20- HIS PAINKILLER❤
CHAPTER 21- HER PAIN
CHAPTER 22-BACK TO CHENNAI
comeback ❤️✨
kutty recap
CHAPTER 23 - HIS CONFESSION
CHAPTER 24 - HIS MUNCHKIN

CHAPTER 14- DIWALI 1

1.7K 189 133
By Thamizh_1

Last night both arjun and nila enjoy with our cute laddoos aadhvik and rithi papa..... Arjun narrate some stories for their, their banters, nila's revenge..... Everything make the day perfect..... Yes, It was a time for celebrate our Arjun and nila's thala diwali....

Everyone in the family members busy in their works....
Arjun sat on the stool, nila applied oil in his head....she totally enjoy her work but Arjun sat on his grumpy face, because of the oil....

'Podhum nila' Arjun said....

'Paati ivaru oil vachi ka maatraaru' nila complained paati ma....

'Deii utkaaru da... Chinna paiyan maadhri thalaiku oil vaika azhara.... Nila thangoo nee vai ma avan apdi dha pannuva' paati said nila chuckled at him...

'Irru dii unna aprm paathukura' Arjun murmured....

'Nila thangoo nee utkaaru nan unnaku oil vaikura... ' ambika ma said, Arjun noticed nila's uncomfortable face, he had a plan....

'Illa atha naaney vachikura, ungaluku edhuku siramam' nila said.....

'Ama ma unnaku siramam dhan, ana ennaku illa nee po na paathukura' Arjun smiled sarcastically, nila gulped....

'Ada paavi, pazhi vaanga ungaluku vera neram illaya' nila thought herself.....

'Hello.... Madam innum evlo nika poringa? Utkaarunga oil vaikanum la? ' Arjun said....

'Arjuneyy.... Pls... Pls... Venda... Vitrunga'......... Nila pleased to him......

'No chance, ennaku vachala.... Apo neeum vachikanum.... Vanthu untkaaru ma.... ' arjun said to nila... She sat on the stool. With her grumpy face.....

Arjun enjoyed his job.....

'Arjun pothum..... ' nila said....

'Aii enna? Ippodha start ey panni irruka.... ' Arjun said....

'Edheyy... Ippodha start panni irrukingala.... Plsss paapa paavo la.... ' she showed her puppy face.....

'Ayiyooo mooncha apdi vaikadha dii' Arjun thought him self

'Sari sari podhum nee polam' Arjun couldn't denied after saw her puppy face......

'Romba thanks'..... Nila said while twisted her lips....

'Ayoo paathu madam'.... Arjun said with his smile.....

Both arjun and nila went to their room for took their shower......

'Arjuneyy.... Neenga poi kulichitu vaanga' nila said....

'Aii nee poi first kulichitu va, thalaila oil romba neram vachi irrundha cold aagidum po ma poi kulichitu va '..... Arjun said....

'Ungaluku gold aagadha?' Nila asked sarcastically......

'Ayoo en arivu pondati, na thoopu ku poi kulichitu vandhuruva... Nee washroom la kulichitu va sariya' Arjun said while pinched her cheeks, she shocked his way of addressing her 'pondati'......

'Oiii poi ready aagitu va'..... Arjun patted her shoulder, nila's trance broked by him....

Nila went to washroom took her shower, Arjun, aravind and rakshan went to took their bath in the thennandhoppu.....

Nila finished her shower, she draped a elegant leaf green coloured saree with a golden zari worked border and she wored a heavy aari worked golden colour blouse, big Jumkkas dancing in her ears, golden colour bangles filled her hands, her hair put a bun and jasmine flowers around her bun, little Vermillion put on her hair partition, her as usual gorgeous smile made her damn beautiful........

While the same time Arjun entered the room, he Widened his eyes after saw her damn beautiful wife....... He moved himself from her, nila corrected her saree pallu, Arjun stood behind her, nila couldn't noticed him, he shooked his wet head , some of the water drops fell on her shoulder blades,she jerked at the time, he put her head on her shoulder blade...... His hot breath hit her neck, it do her somersault in her..... He placed his chin on her shoulder. While nila cheeks turned pink. Arjun rubbed beard on her cheeks . Nila giggled back . He closed his eyes and smelled nila fragrance , nila leaned on his chest comfortably ... Both were stayed in a comfortable silence enjoying eachother presence ...

'Azhaga irruka nila' Arjun said while placed his head on her shoulder blade, his hands traced her pluffy pinked cheeks......

'Hmm nan azhaga irrukuradhu ok sir, neenga eppo ready aagura maadhri idea? ' nila said while turned his side......

'Arjuneyy.... Thalai ya kooda thuvaatama nikuringa.... Thalunga' nila said.....

'Aii iru ma...' Arjun said....

'Koncha neram kooda enna ellam romantic fellow va paaka koodadhunu eva mudivupannita pola, ' Arjun thought himself.....

Nila took the towel and moved beside him....

'Hmm Arjun thala ya kaatunga thovatalam.... '

'Thovatikoo.... ' Arjun

Nila tried to manage his height but failed....

'Yov.... Ivlo osarama irrundha epdi thovata mudium'......

'Edhu yov a vara vara mariyadha la theiudhu...... ' Arjun said.....

'Sari indhanga neengaley pannikonga..... ' nila said while forward her hands to gave a towel.....

'Aii apdila solla kooadha, iru vara'
Arjun sat on the nila took a towel and wiped his wet hair . While arjun smirked and snaked his hand into her waist under the saree and rested his head there sending chills down her spine . Nila stopped the work she doing and bit her lower lip from stop blushing and continued wiping his hair . Suddenly arjun pinched her waist making her yelp . She left the towel and gripped his hair. Arjun smiled at his effect on her .

' Enna nila ma stop pannita ' Arjun asked

' Dha...bha.. 'she stammered at his touch
She took the towel and started wipe again . While arjun grip tightened around her waist. 'Vara vara settai adhigama podhu' ... She thought herself and blushed ...
After wiped his head

'Arjun thodachachu enna vidunga ' nila said with her blush

'Mudiyadhu .. 'he whined like a child and hugged her more closer in reflex nila ruffled his hair .

'Arjuneyy.... Plss vidunga, kizha ellarum wait pandranga kovil  Ku vera poganum..... Sikram ready aagunga ponga.... Nalla paapa la ponga' nila said while caressed his cheeks, Arjun went to wored his olive green shirt with dhoti.....
Arjun stood in front of the mirror adjusting his wrist watch.....

'Enna arjuney idhu..... ' nila asked....

'Enna ma, adha ready aagita la aprm enna' Arjun asked.....

'Ayoo..... Inga paarunga.... ' nila point his shirt buttons......

While nila went to him closer pulled his shirt collars and started to unbutton his shirt....

'Oru button kuda ollunga poda therila, enna periya IT company manager oh....... ' she murmured her self, he chuckled himself.....

'Enna siripu arjuneyy.... ' nila asked.....

'Evlo periya IT company ku na manger ah irrundhalum ennaku neenga dhan madam manager...... ' Arjun said while hit her forehead gentle.....
She widened her eyes surprisingly, because Arjun express him self straightly......

She pulled him by his collars and buttoned his shirt correctly and combed his hair and put a stipe of holy ash on his forehead......

'Hmm ippo super.... ' nila said while the same time Arjun pulled her more closer, he held her little neck by his grib, He slowly rubbed his head with her forehead where the two forehead met each other......

'Hmm idhuvum nalla irruku' Arjun said in his smile, nila turned red by his move..........

Both Arjun and nila left their room and join with their family members, they shared their diwali wishes, getting blessings from grandparents....

'Seri kovil ku poitu vandhuruvom ellarum kelambunga' mathi said to everyone......

Both the family members ready to visit thrichi malaikottai utchi pillayar kovil, everyone were settled on the car and reached kovil....... Nila stood surprisingly saw the kovil, because of her nostalgical family memories.......

'Oii, ' Arjun patted her shoulders but it's failed....

'Oii, nila unnadha' once again patted her shoulder....

'Han sollunga arjun' nila asked....

'Enna ma apdiey ninuta, kovil ku poi saami paaka vendama' Arjun said......

'Illa Arjun romba chinna vayasula indha kovil ku vandhu irrukom amma appa oda.... Apo indha padi la era mudiyama ninutu azhudhu irruka saami ya kizha vara sollunga na paakanum nu Apo appa dha avar shoulder mela thookitu povaaru, adha paatha odaney nyabagam vandhruchii' nila said automatically smile crept on arjun's face......

Suddenly Arjun lift nila in his arms like a bridal style, she jerked....

'Arjun enna pandringa, yaarachum paaka poranga' nila asked....

'Saami la kizha vara mudiyadhu nila ma, so na unna mela thookitu poidura' Arjun said while hit her head gentle, nila went her childhood and she feel her father's love from Arjun.......

'Arjun yaarachum paatha enna aaguradhu?' nila asked

'Paatha paathutu pogatum... En pondatiya na thookita poren evan ketka pora.... ' Arjun said....

'Sari pola ma' Arjun asked nila nodded her head......
Her hands around his neck, nila stared Arjun like a love sick puppy...... And she wiped his sweats in her handkerchief....... Arjun smiled at her....

உன்னோடு என்
சொந்தம் ஈர் ஏழு
ஜென்மங்கள்

உன் வார்த்தை
இது போதும் வேண்டாமே
சொர்கங்கள்

இரு விழி
இரு விழி இமை கொட்டி
அழைக்குது உயிர் தட்டி
திறக்குது
ரெக்கை கட்டி
பறக்குதம்மா

இரு மனம் இரு
மனம் விட்டு விட்டு துடிக்குது
விண்ணை தொட்டு மிதக்குது
வெட்கம் விட்டு இணைந்ததம்மா

(Old song dhan makkalaey, but irrundhalum pidicha song, en nu therila oru real couples kovil a avanga partner a thookitu ponnanga adhoda bgm indha song dhan.... So I loved it)

'Arjuneyy... Na vena erangikava? ' nila asked....

'En ma uncomfortable a irruka? ' Arjun asked...

'Apdila illaey.... ' nila said with her smile.....

'KD apo thookum bothu mattum yaarachum paaka poranga apdi epdi nu sonna ' Arjun asked to nila.....

'Ayoo Arjun evlo thooram thookitu varuvinga.. Ungaluku kaal valikapogutheney ketta...... ' nila said.....

'Adhellam ennaku valikala nila madam, neenga epdi edhachum pesitey vaanga adhu podhum ' Arjun said while rubbed her nose with his nose gentle.....

'Ama sir ku epdi andha tubelight mandaila epdi la thonudhu' nila thought herself.....

'Aii adhellam neraya idea irruku indha mandaila ovonna dha excute pannu va paaru' Arjun said nila widened her eyes.....

Arjun and nila reached the karuvarai of the temple......

'Thangoo..... Thangooo ennachi, indha LIC building en unna epdi thookitu vara, edhachum kizha vizhundhutiya? ' rakshan asked panickly......

'Ayoo thangooo.... Adhellam onnu illa neenga bayapadadhinga' nila said.....

'Aprm en da unna ivan thookitu vara? ' rakshan asked....

'Adhu summa oru vaartha sonna indha maadhri appa padila thookitu poovarunu, ivarum apdiey thookitaru' nila said.....

'Ohh... Kadha apdi pogudha.... Paathu maapla en thangachi ya kizha potra pora' rakshan teased Arjun....

'Deii deii.... Kelambuda ellam ennaku theriyum..... ' Arjun said while left down nila....

'Hmm vaanga povom' rakshan said while the family members wait for their.....

'Nila ma en evlo neram? ' ambika ma asked....

Arjun and nila both saw each other with their thiruttumuzhi....

'Sari un kitta kudutha andha arshanai thattu kudu nila' ambika ma asked....

'Ma enkitta dhan irruku, indha pudi ma' pavi forward her hand to pass the archanai thattu.....

'Hmm vaanga saami ku arachana pannitu vandhruvom' madhi said to everyone.....

Both the family members went to stood out side of the karuvarai, meenu kutty said each and everyone's raasi, natchathiram of the family members...... Everyone join their hands and pray for their family..... The place fully filled with the positive vibes and some pleasant feel.....

Everyone went to around the temple, Arjun and nila already done it. So, they sat on the kovil mandapam, it was Prevailed by silence, it gave a warm feel to each other.... Both Arjun and nila sat silently and enjoyed their previous lovable memories.....
Arjun broked the silence.....

He cleared his throat.....

'Hmm, evlo neram madam namba epdiey utkandhutu irruka porom' Arjun asked nila....

'Nalla irrukum arjuneyy inga.... Inga vandha pogavey manasu varadhu ennaku..... ' nila said....

'Hm sari namba ipo veetuku polam, innor naal na nee mattum thaniya varalam...... '

'Nejamava arjuneyy..... ' nila asked her enthusiastic face....

'Nejama varlam nila ma.... Ippo namba kelambala' Arjun said.....

Arjun moved forward some steps......

'Oii enna angaey nikura' Arjun asked nila.....
She glared at him....

'Varumbothu mattum thookitu vandha podhuma, yaar thookitu poova' nila asked Arjun smiled at her....

'KD, avlodhana va thookitu poren' Arjun tried to lift her....

'Thookitula poga venda, ' nila said.......

'Aprm' Arjun asked....

Nila entwined his hands and showed him....

'Epdi polam' nila said with her blushed smile.... Arjun smiled at her with his blurred eyes.....

Arjun squeezed her hand in assurance that he will never leave her hand at anytime . He tightened the hold and walked together.

Both of the family members left the temple and reached the home, everybody had their breakfast......

'Mama, va poi pattasu vedikalam' aadhvik said....

'Aju paa.... Va poi pattasu vedikalam' both our cuties dragged Arjun......

'Aadhvik, rithi renduperum safe ah irrukanum ... Slippers la pootu irrukanum, en koodavey irrukanum..... Sariya' Arjun said both the aadhvik and nila nodded their head.....

Arjun, aadhvik and rithi enjoyed their job, Arjun played a safety officer role, he cared the two little buds safely.......
Nila stared at the duo attrocities...... Arjun noticed her........

'Nila ma, vaanga paatasu vedikalam' rithi dragged her hands....

'Paapa na varala neenga poi vedinga' nila said......

'Adhellam illa neengalum vaanga nila atha' aadhvik said.....

'Nila ma va, pasanga dha koopdranga la ' Arjun said.......

'Indha poi vedi vachitu va' Arjun said and gave a long oothuvarthi.....

'Arjuneyy.... Bayama irruku na vaikala' nila said....

'Edhu bayama.... Chinna milagai pattasu dhan nila ma.... Iru iru unnaku bayama irruka nee la karapanboochiey kaila pudichu poodra ponnaachi..... ' Arjun asked her....

'Adhu karapanboochii mattum dhan kaila pudipen.... Mathapadi pattasuna bayam dhan...... ' nila said Arjun suppressed his laugh.....

'Seri Seri va naanum vara poi vachitu vandhurala' Arjun said.....

'Han han na varala neenga vainga' nila said....

'Aii, kozhandhaingaley bayapadama vachanga, nee va nan dha irruken la..... ' Arjun said....

'Arjun na milagai pattasu veikavey ennaku bayam.... Idhula evlo periya saram a ' nila afraid to burst the crackers......

'Nee va ma' Arjun said....

Actually nila was afraid of crackers but after lot of pesters arjun took her to fire the crackers .....
He held her tightly and pulled her out ...
Arjun encircled his left hand around nila waist protectively , held her right hand that holding the blowstick with his right hand . And they fired the cracker together . Arjun chuckled at Nila who was closing her eyes .
After firing it nila ran away arjun went behind hearing the sounds of crackers nila buried her face is in arjun chest clutching his shirt tightly...... Arjun laughed at her antics while nila peeped her head from chest when the blasting sound reduced . Arjun ruffled her hair ....

'Ma pattasu vedichu romba neram aagudhu' Arjun and nila realised and lift his shirt.....

'Nan dhan sonna la arjuneyy.... Ennaku pattasu nu bayam nu' nila said.....

'Adhellam sari aagidum... Nee evlo periya pattasu vacha therium a.... Idhukellam bayapada koodadhy nila ma sariya? ' Arjun asked she nodded her head.....

'Hm va ulla pola' both Arjun and nila went inside the home....

'Han nila ma..... Inga va, deii Arjun neeum va.... ' ambika called Arjun and nila....

'Sollunga atha' nila asked....

'Onnum illa da innaiku unga thala diwali la, neenga unga veetuku poitu amma appa kitta aasirvaadham vaangitu avanga kooda time spend pannitu vaanga' ambika said...

'Sari ma na kootitu poitu vara nila va' Arjun said....

'Sari da paathu poitu vaanga' ambika said....

Both Arjun and nila reached her house....
Priya and akshu welcomed their...

'Aii priya ..... Akshu' nila squealed in her happines saw her beloved sisters.... Nila kissed both their cheeks, they reciprocated....

'Akka iru mama va paathutu varom' akshu said....

'Maamass..... ' priya and akshu squealed their happiness and he gave a side hug....

'Aii vaalungala epdi irrukinga' arjun asked.....

'Supera irrukom.... ' both they said....

'Maams... Summa Kollyhood star ashwinkumar maariey irrukinga' akshu said....

'Aii vaayadi' Arjun said....

'Evlo neram dii maapla ya veliya nikka vachi pesitu irrupinga' nila's mom asked....

'Vaanga maapla ulla vaanga' nila's father welcomed Arjun....

' atha mama epdi irrukinga' Arjun asked....

'Nalla irrukom maapla vaanga ulla povom' nila's dad said....

Nila stood in the entrance, her hands placed in her waist....

'Nila ma'..... Nila's dad

'Poonga pa.... Ipo dhan unga kannuku na therinchana' nila pout at her dad....

'Ayoo apdi la illa papa, maapla namba veetuku vandhu irrukaaru namba dhan na kavanichikanum adhan.. Ne en thanga pulla unna marapena appa....vaa... ' nila's dad said... She went to sat on her dad's laps....

'Unga appa ponnu konchals la niruthunga.... Maapla vaanga saapdalam' nila's mom said.....

Both they went to had their lunch with the fun chats.....

'Nila maapla vaangalen kovil ku poitu varuvom' nila's mom asked....

'Ma naanga kaalaila ey poitu vanthutom... Neengalum appa vum poitu vaanga naanga veetla ey irrukom' nila said....

'Sari dii paathu irrunga' nila's parents left to temple.....

'Aprm maams.... Enga nila akka epdi' akshu asked......

'Hmm nalla ponn dhan.... Aana un alavuku illa akshu ma' both Arjun and akshu tried to teased nila....

Nila glared at him....

'Mamss Inga yaarukoo pogaiudhey.... Ungaluku edhachum smell varudha.... ' akshu asked Arjun.....

'Ama akshu ' both Arjun and akshu hified......

'Aii enna ya va verupu ethuringa' nila throw the pillow.... Both Arjun and akshu run all over the living room, nila tried to attrack their in the pillow.....
Nila pinned Arjun in the wall....

'Ava kooda serndhutu enna ya kindal pandringa' nila pinched his waist....

'Haa.... Amma.... Valikudhu dii...... ' Arjun screamed in pain.....

'Valikatum.... Nalla valikatum..... ' nila said....

Nila went to screwed akshu's ears....

'Epdi epdi pogaiudha romba thimuru dii unnaku..... ' nila said....

'Haa..... Akka valikudhu.... Ini panna maata.. ' akshu screamed in pain....

'Nila vidri paavoo chinna pilla theriyama panniruchi' priya said..

'Mams neenga romba pavoo... Iva ini ungala epdi angle angle ah adika poraaloo.... ' akshu said while rubbed her ears....

'Summa irru dii, avata marubadium vaangi katika pora' priya said to akshu....

'Sari neenga pesitu irrunga na poi coffee pottu kondu vara' priya said....

'Priya nee irru na podra.... Neenga unga akka kooda  pesitu irrunga' Arjun said.....

'Mams... Neenga irrunga na paathukura ..... Aii nila soldrii Priya said ......

'Priya nee iru avarey podatum.... Ivlo neram enna kindal pannadhuku punishment..... ' nila said and he chuckled at her cute pout....

Both they sista banters shared lotss of happy moments, sad moments, lots of fun moments..... Once again shared their love....

'Coffee ready... ' arjun came out of the kitchen with the cups of coffee. . . ....

'Supereyy..... BGM podu BGM podu mams ku..... ' akshu said.....

'Hmm eduthukonga' arjun said......

'Madam....nila madam sorry ini ungala kindal panna maata' arjun said placed her right hand in his throat, his left hand placed in his ear.......
Automatically nila's lips curved into smile.....

'Arjuneyy.... Sorry la vena... Neengalum enna kidal panninga naanum kindal panna..... Avlodha vandhu utkaarunga' nila said, arjun ruffled her hair......

'Aii indha konchals la neenga thaniya irrukum bothu vachikonga.... Engala maadhri singles munnadi vena' akshu said.....

Few moments later.....

Arjun received a call from aravind.....

'Enna da soldra.... ' arjun asked aravind....

'Sari naanga odaney kelambi varom nee vai'......

Enna aachi arjun?........

*****************************

Hellooo makkaley......

How are you?......

Sorry for my delay.... Manichirunga makkaley oru sila mental and physical problems aala update kuduka mudila..... Sorry......

Ungala romba wait panna vachita....

My MV: adutha update ku innum ethana varusham wait pannanumoo.....

Me: nee un vaaya moodalam......

Ok makkaley daily update ku kandipa try pandra.....

Iniku chapter epdi irrundhichinu marakkama comment pannirunga.....

Next oru important new.....
It's my insta ID ⬇
Marrakaama follow pannirunga.....

https://instagram.com/sh_ree5112?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

With ur ❤
#shree

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 14.8K 54
The course of true love never did run smooth. These two were not an exception. When they met, no one would have thought of them as perfect, even they...
342K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...
105K 7.8K 50
So what goes here in this story??? Well, As expected its the love story of Kathir and Mullai... Is it a normal love story?? No definitly not... No l...