Strongest Mortal

By johndoethemaster

I was weak....pathetic... But now, I came back stronger. YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE bEtRaYeD mE uNiOn. (Guardian) -Al... More

Bio
1. I'm back
2. Catching Up
3. Interference
4. A date that nearly failed but is successful
5. End of Washuu
6. Y/N vs Class1A and RWBY
7. How much you love someone 18+
8. Operation Downfall
9. Our Actions
10. Greetings
11. The Reckoning (short)
12. The War Machine
13. Armageddon
14. Interlude (1/2)
15. Interlude (2/2)
16. A normal day (not)
17. White Fang Raid
18. Dragons and JSDF
19. Retrieval
20. Former Servant's Adjustment
21. International Interview.....Really?
22. Moving On 18+
23. Fate of Villains
24. Expedition
25. One-sided Beatdown
26. Visits
Note
27. Horned Child
28. Court (1/3)
29. Court (2/3)
30. Court (3/3)
31. Hanging Out
32. Verdict
33. Declaration of War
34. Battle of Vale
35. Aftermath of First Battle
36. SDC Raid
37. Adopting a new sister any% speedrun
38. Settling in with the Family
39. London Raid
40. STEM
41. Y/N, Stefano, Sebastian, Kidman, and Myra vs Union Army
42. Duel with the War God
43. Recon with Artemis's Hunt
44. Encountering the Light God
45. Calm Before the Storm
46. Corruption Gone Wrong (1/2)
47. The Insanity (2/2)
48. Resting 18+
49. The Day Off Holiday
50. Atlas Takeover
51. Union's Extermination
52. Devil's Demise
53. Negotiations Failed (short)
54. Siege (1/5)
55. Operation Freedom Fighter (2/5)
56. Something's Wrong (3/5) (short)
57. Berserk (4/5)
58. Fall of Union (5/5)
?????
59. Waking Up
60. Surprise Proposition and Party
61. Proposal
63. True Love 18+
Epilogue: The future
End

62. Wedding (Crashed)

2.8K 49 63
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: Oh god....I'm freaking out.....

Y/N was currently wearing an all black suit and stuff, waiting for the ceremony but freaking out at the same time.

Genos: Your blood pressure is rising. You are clearly nervous Y/N.

Tricky: DeEp BrEaThS Y/n.....

Hank: None of us been to weddings....

Deimos: But what I do know is that this day is the most important day of your life.

Auditor: Besides....you're marrying 9 girls. You should be proud of this...

Kiana: A Faunus, a warrior bunny, a literal goddess, my mother, a former Schnee, sadistic general although she calmed down, the random badass girl, detective and immortal adeptus....but don't worry. We're cheering you on ok?

Y/N: *breathe* Ok.....

Genos: You got this Y/N.

They all walk out the room and to the altar, seeing so many people from so many different dimensions invited to the wedding. Nearly all the important people from Teyvat, Velvet's Family, Ryuko's sister, a lot of Nevadians, Saitama and his fellow heroes, Daewi, Mori, Mira and their friends, all his friends, their families, RWBY, Black Lagoon, the reapers, archangels, and of course Satan, Ink, Bijou, Wither and his associates, Aogiri Tree, CCG, Anteiku, Sienna and the peaceful white fang associates, the reformed villains, JSDF personnel and Special Region elite members including the princesses, the Valkyries of such of St. Freya and Anti-Entropy, Wellston students and some government officials who changed their ways, Doomslayer, Straw Hat Pirates and the Whitebeard crew, the monsters willing to go from the monster association, US associates including Fury and the Avengers, Night Raid, Cole and his friends, some reformed devils, and a clusterfuck more of people.

I mean there used to be a strict attendance sheet made but everyone in Y/N's house was like fuck it and here we are.

It didn't take long after some waiting for the music to play and all the girls were led down the hallway.

Ryuko was first, wearing a white wedding dress while being led to the altar by her sister. Before she left though she leans into Y/N's ear.

Satsuki: Take care of my sister ok?

Y/N: *whisper* Ok..

She merely gives a nod of understanding before walking down.

Second was Velvet, who was being led by her father who helped her with her white dress. He only gives a thumbs up before walking down for the others to come.

Esdeath came down with a white wedding dress with a blue veil before stopping besides Y/N.

Esdeath: How do I look?

Y/N: As beautiful as you should be.

Next up was Winter wearing a white and blue wedding dress, walked down by her mother who gave a nod to Y/N before heading down.

Tyuule in a simple white wedding dress was led by Itami and her fellow warrior bunny as they all saluted her and Y/N before heading down.

Cecilia ,wearing a beautiful white dress with blue flowers was led down by Otto Apocalypse who stopped in front of Y/N before bowing down.

Otto: I apologize for everything I've done.

Y/N: Apology accepted.

He heads back to the Valkyries, sitting with his associates while Kallen and Sakura were happily sitting together.

Next was Kidman, wearing a white dress and was led down by her friend Sebastian Castellanos who merely high-fives Y/N and wishes him good luck before heading back to his seat.

Ganyu was wearing a beautiful white tinted blue dress and was led down to the altar by Zhongli himself as he stood in front of him.

Zhongli: Y/N.......will you protect her with your life...even after death you will not let her die?

Y/N: I will....

He merely nods before walking back to the Adepti, to which Cloud Retainer nods her head in approval.

Lastly was Artemis in the most beautiful white wedding dress he could see, led by Zeus and Apollo.

Zeus: Good luck my son-in-law....

Apollo: *whisper* Even if you're my brother in law break her heart and you'll feel the wrath of the gods...

Y/N: Noted

He wishes him good luck before sitting down next to the other gods as the selected priest comes out.

Priest: It's an honor to do this wedding and ceremony of matrimony. Will you, Y/N take these women to be your lawful wives?

Y/N: I do.

The priest turns around, not noticing some people approaching the entrance of the Church.

Priest: Ryuko, Velvet, Winter, Esdeath, Tyuule, Cecilia, Ganyu, Juli, and Artemis, do you all take Y/N to be your husband?

Girls: We d-

*BANG*

*STAB*

An arrow dipped him hydra's blood stabbed into his chest while his head exploded, splattering blood luckily on the table and not his wives as they all scream before being restrained by an unknown force.

Hercules: I will marry the goddess...not some mere mortal!

Ragyo: I will be taking my daughter......but~

Issei: You girls will marry me instead!

He rushes towards the girls, reaching with his armored hand when-

*GRAB*

Issei: WHAT THE-

Hercules: HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!

Y/N tightens his grip on Issei's hand, pulling the arrow out of his chest as his wounds regenerate.

Y/N(half-head): For so long....I dreamed of this moment. Everything I worked for, everything I dreamed of led here...to be with my beloveds....

*CRACK*

Issei screams in pain as Y/N completely crushes his armored fist, shattering the bone and armor while it pierces through his hand, he tries to punch Y/N only to find his head already good as new.

Y/N: AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GUTS TO TRY AND RUIN EVERYTHING?!

*BOOM*

Y/N punches Issei with enough force for him to crash into both Ragyo and Hercules and send them flying, causing all the restraints to disappear from the wedding receptions.

Hank/Apollo: MOTHERFUCKER!

Zeus: *pissed* HERCULES!!!!!!

Needless to say everyone was pissed.

Y/N: *turns* Girls....can you wait here while I settle this?

Ryuko: *grin* No way! I'm seeing this to the end!

Y/N: You sure?

Artemis: *growl* That...god will PAY!

Esdeath: Time for some action~

Y/N: Everyone! Please do not interfere with this fight! I'll finish them myself.

Y/N along with his wives all run from the altar and through the Church doors, drawing their weapons and such as some wedding guests stayed behind while many run out to see what the hell was going on.

Later

Y/N: I will give you 5 seconds to surrender!

Hercules: NEVER!

Y/N: 5......4.....3

Issei: *growl* YOU TOOK MY HAREM FROM ME!! I'LL LOVE TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN I FUCK YOUR WIV-

Y/N: ZERO

*BOOM*

Ragyo was blown into pieces and splattered against the walls, her life fibers disintegrating from being hit by the hakai technique.

Hercules: YOU'LL PA-

*STAB*

Y/N: You don't need your soul.....

Hercules tried to remove the blades but collapsed, screaming as Y/N rips out his soul before destroying it, fading him for good and tosses them back to Kratos who was in a suit for some reason.

Kratos: *nod* Good....

Atreus: Goddamn......

*BOOM*

Issei: HOW?! I'M THE FUCKING RED DRAGON EMPEROR! I WILL NOT LOSE TO A-

*CRACK*

He holds his balls in agony, squealing as everyone ooos and laughs at him.

Y/N: Girls?

All the girls took their time, kicking Issei's nuts until they were barely recognizable. With everyone having their turn, Artemis steps forward but draws him arrow to her bow

Artemis: YOU FUCKING PERVERT!

*STAB*

Issei screams out loud as the arrow shot into his privates.

Issei: N-No my balls....I-I can't have my harem.......

He starts foaming by the mouth, not reacting as Y/N takes the arrow out before incinerating it and turning to Satan.

Y/N: Umm...is it ok if you put him where Mineta is?

Satan: Why certainly~ But you have to kill him-

*BOOM*

Y/N turns from Issei's charred corpse.

Y/N: And?

Satan: OF COURSE!

Satan grabs his charred corpse, teleporting to hell just for a minute before teleporting back in his suit.

Satan: There....

Y/N: Let's head back girls....

Girls: Agreed...

They all walk back into the Church, getting into their designated seats and spits again as the priest clears his throat.

Priest: Now that the interruption is out of the way, let's repeat our vows. Y/N do you take this women as your lawful wives?

Y/N: I do.

Priest: Ryuko, Velvet, Winter, Esdeath, Tyuule, Cecilia, Ganyu, Juli, and Artemis, do you all take Y/N to be your husband?

Girls: I do.

Priest: The matrimony is complete. You may kiss the brides....

Y/N took his turn, kissing them all as they kissed back while everyone was cheering him on. When he got to Artemis though, he tried to kiss her only for Artemis to grab him and dip him down before kissing him.

Apollo: *shock* What the- sis?

Hermes/Thalia: *laugh* BWAHAHA! I NEVER THOUGHT SHE HAD THIS SIDE!

Zoe: *smirk* Milady is bold......

Zeus: *boast* That's my girl!

Artemis: *smirk* How's that Y/N?

Ryuko: Did you like it~

Y/N: I sure did.....

Despite the blood on his clothes, he had the time of his life, dancing and partying with everyone and having fun with his wives and such.

Unbeknownst to him, his past was watching from the sidelines, with sad faces knowing that they can never be in his life anymore.

Hana: *sniff* I-I was too late....

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THEM?!

Today was one of the most happiest moments of Y/N's life. Finally.......his family was complete....and he could leave behind the past for good.

What a lovely day.....

Next Chapter: True Love 18+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
35.3K 431 56
my name is Ellis Mercer and I am God's new angel recruited by him after he saw my suffering he told me that he lost all forgiveness on those who coul...
2K 71 12
Think of this, you were reading your favorite stories when you get hit by a truck, you should've looked before walking across the next street, that's...