serendipity ; sano manjiro [✓...

Por rickkaee

━━ セレンディピティ " You are the greatest surprise that I have had in my entire existence. " Hanagaki Y/n, Takemic... Más

serendipity !
info
playlist
prologue : misfortune
time leaper
persistent
tacenda
laconic
labyrinth
ineffable
epiphany
quintessential
ebullience
cynosure
incipient
assembly
scrutinize
surreptitious
beleaguer
lassitude
mellifluous
exulanasis
never - ending
lithe
furtive
sempiternal
shibas
choices
ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
team?
christmas eve
talk, church
fight
ongoing
don't
courage
new year, new shits
mission success?
"worst" future
why did you...?
guilty death
game on
three words, eight letters, i love you
author's note

annoying

1.4K 60 6
Por rickkaee

Y/N STARED BOREDLY at the window where outside was the raining weather. It was the day when they returned to the future after so many disasters.

Y/n doesn't want to go out as she began to stare at space and think deeply about what's happening.

" Say, why does a dojo excites you? " Takemichi asked his twin.

Y/n hummed in the memory as she tried to recall it to know her to answer it never came back making her sigh heavily and rest her head near a table.

She can't seem to go out since that day and can't wear the usual smile that made her twin worried about her.

Well, except that one day when Takemichi's dumbass wanted to go to Yokohoma for some reason. 

Y/n got a bad feeling that's why she came with Takemichi and Chifuyu. 

" Chifuyu! To become the top in the delinquents' world, we just need to take out Yokohama's delinquents! " Takemichi said proudly. 

" Are you dumb? " Chifuyu asked. 

" Yes, yes he is. " Y/n replied deadpanned. 

" Chifuyu! Y/n! Let's go to Yokohama! " Takemichi said ignoring our statements. 

" Farewell! " Chifuyu said. " I got nothing to do there for going in Chinatown and eating pork buns...so I'll pass the fare's expensive too...

" Y-You!! " Takemichi replied. " Fine!

" Okay! Buy souvenirs for me too! Thanks! " Chifuyu said while Takemichi dragged her twin sister with him which made Y/n look deadpanned at the floor as she was dragged. 

Y/n suddenly bumped into Takemichi's back which made her rub her forehead and notice where her brother is looking and why he stopped.

A couple of guys wearing uniforms that looked like gang uniforms came out of the train at once as if they were having a field trip.

" Who are they? " Y/n mumbled while her eyes trailed slowly to the group of people.

" Out of the way fuckers! " One of the people said making Takemichi back a bit. 

" Oh, sorry. " Takemichi replied.

" Hey! Are you a delinquent?! " They suddenly asked Takemichi, ignoring Y/n who is looking like a normal girl.

" Hey! Bring that other guy here! "

They did bring the guy to him turns out it was Akkun that made Y/n gasp a bit. 

" Oi, look. Is he from Toman? " The man asked Akkun while pointing at Takemichi but Akkun didn't reply.

" Huh? Akkun! " Takemichi called out.

" Takemitchy, you idiot. " Akkun replied that made Y/n understand the situation. 

" Alright, you are my 5th Toman prey.

This made Y/n stomp and got in front of Takemichi, while suddenly Chifuyu also showed up kicking the man. 

" Chifuyu?! " Y/n asked in surprise.

" Run! " Chifuyu said. 

Takemichi kneel down and said, " Akkun, get on!

Akkun did get in his back as Takemichi carried him and ran away while Y/n stayed next to Chifuyu. 

" We'll catch up later! " Chifuyu said. 

" Hold it, you bastard!

As Chifuyu got punched Y/n caught him from behind and he eventually thanked her and put him near the bench.

" Let's kill all the Toman!

" I won't let you. " Y/n said while glaring.

" Why are you gonna do with it, little girl? " One of them teased making Y/n smirk. 

After 5 minutes all of them were all on the floor groaning which made Y/n stomp at their backs and deepens it more which made her hum.

" Fucking idiots. " Y/n groaned before kicking them away and helping Chifuyu to walk their way.

" My my, is that the bastard Kisaki? " Y/n asked herself in annoyance as she could see her brother beaten with his friends and Kisaki in front of them behind him as the members ran away from her beatings. 

" Take-niii!! " Y/n called out which made him look at the voice coming seeing his twin.

" Y/n-!

" Holy shit, I defeated like half of them but they're many again. "  Y/n commented while making Chifuyu stand up. 

" Tsk. " Kisaki said as he saw Y/n, then Hanma showed up with a motorcycle. 

" We should go. " Hanma said. Before Y/n could speak the two got away making Y/n sigh in annoyance. 

" Toman, you piece of shit. " Mochi suddenly showed up who's beaten making Takemichi nug Y/n while she nervous smile saying she has no idea about it.

Chifuyu and Takemichi looked at each other and nodded while Y/n looked at Mochi who was spitting nonsense but was beaten by her earlier. 

" The boys contacted me, they're fighting in Shinjiku. I'm going! " Mochi said. " And about them, beat them up until they can't stand up anymore. Especially the girl.

 " Listen, before the guys from Kakucho arrive, blow up toman. Knock them dead. " Mochi added. " Clean it all up. 

Yes, boss! " They replied.

Y/n put a fighting stance waiting for someone to come after them to protect her brother and her friends when suddenly the members shouted for help and pain. 

" Huh? What it is?! "

" He's hitting us with his motorcycle!

" Run! "

" Help!! "

" I'm gonna die! "

Y/n and Chifuyu looked confused at the scene while Takemichi was nervous and was also confused. 

Seeing the person in the motorcycle, he greeted us, " Yo, first division captain and toman's queen. "

' Huh? This guy, is he the 4th Division Captain? Nahoya Kawata? But...Nahoya-kun usually smiles...' Takemichi thought.

" He must be pissed off... " Takemichi commented making Y/n laugh a bit in realization.

" That's the 4th Division Vice-captain...Kawata Souta. He's Nahoya's twin. " Y/n said that made Takemichi more shocked and confused when he saw "another" Nahoya and realized Y/n was right.

" The 4th division captains are twins!! " Takemichi said.

" Chifuyu, Takemichi. Get on the back and hold on tight. " Angry said.

" We're gonna have some fun at Yokohama. " Smiley added. " Follow us from behind, Y/n. "

" Huh? " Takemichi asked confused.

" Payback time. " Chifuyu said proudly.

" Game on, I'll follow you guys behind. " Y/n replied excitedly.

End

【 6 / 13 / 22】

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.7K 3.3K 77
Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows how to attract fight, stabs (many), almo...
611K 31K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
17K 559 12
People known takemichi as a sweet, kind,loving and caring person but, what about her second personality? ___________________________________ fem! tak...
322K 15.9K 46
° . * ✭ tr. characters / hanagaki takemichi ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ hanagaki takemichi found out the only thing toman dislikes - him. it was...