The Boy From Hell j.b/j.m

By cyanbinoo

Brooklin was looked at as the sweet innocent town girl. Nobody really knew about her heartbreaking past. She... More

The Boy From Hell {Jason McCann }
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

42 3 0
By cyanbinoo

Sophia's P.O.V

 "Things just always go as planned in this house, don't they!"Daniel Chirped. I rolled my eyes and continued fixing my nails.

"And I owe it to you!" He clapped his hands and looked at me.

"Now tell me now,how did you do it?"He crossed his arms and raised one eyebrow.

"I drugged him thanks to my buddy, fucked him, got some evidence and ripped that couple apart. It was pretty easy. but then he kicked my ass out, which was pretty typical."I explained.

Daniel smirked devious and chuckled.

"I'm so glad you came to east side Sophia."He added.

"Cause now that we have taken the best thing away from him, she will leave forever and leave him so empty. He won't even have the strength to keep that gang of his. We will bring down Jason McCann and take over his place at being the top gang in Toronto." Daniel ranted as he discussed to everyone.

"Now all we gotta do is send Sophia back to McCann's hideout and break up the house one by one, you up for it?" Daniel asked me.

"I'm up for it."I shrugged.

"But I'm gonna make sure Jason suffers."I smirked to myself as I stood up from the narrow glass table.

Brooklin's P.O.V

I closed the door behind me and looked left and right. I narrowed my eyebrows when I saw nobody was here.

"Anyone home?"I screamed.

I heard a faint yeah that sounded like it came from the workout room. I fixed my ponytail and looked at myself before making my way to the room.

I wanted to make sure I looked hot, I knew he couldn't resist me no matter how hard he tried. I know something is up with him, and I need to know why he's acting this this.

I stepped into the workout room and saw Justin setting things up.

"Hey, so we training or not?"I said kinda rudely, but since he treated me like shit last time,I think he deserved it.

He simply nodded and seemed a little taken back at my tone. I shrugged and threw my handbag down next to the stereo.I started stretching and looking over at Justin and he wasn't paying attention. I sighed and walked In front of him casually and started doing my stretches. He cleared his throat and I heard his heavy breathing like it was right next to me. I did one final stretch and turned around to Justin quickly turn his head and scratch his neck.

"Okay we are gonna start with the same warm up as last time, but I want you to actually try this time."Really you want play it like that Justin.

I smirked and nodded as we did our sets. I worked really hard it was already making me sweaty, and worn out. I just didn't need for Justin to notice this.

Finishing my 35 second plank, I hoped up dusted off myself. Justin finished and looked at me surprisingly. "You're already done?"He wiped his forehead.

"Yeah it was easy now what's next?"I asked in a bitchy tone.

"Well, we are gonna go do pull ups on that bar over there."Justin sighed as he walked over to it.

I rolled my eyes and stepped in front of him as he pretty much showed off. He did at least 20 pull ups in 40 seconds. Now pull ups and I don't really get along. I can't even achieve to get one. God,why did you have to give me these arms. I jumped up and grabbed the bar and tried with all my strength to get my chin above the bar, but it wasn't working.

"Here let me help."He said lowly as he came up behind me and held onto my waist. I quickly jumped at his touch because it brought butterflies and memories.

I hate how he could make me feel like this, like I was so weak I felt like I couldn't be mad at him. "Now pull and I will help you"He said. I did about 6 before my arms just completely felt like jelly and I let go.

I fell into his arms as he quickly grabbed me and had my face hovering his. Are breathing was intense along with are stare. I looked at his lips wanting nothing more to kiss them, but I couldn't help but see Sophia's gross lips smushed against them. It made me cringe at the thought.

"Jesus.."He sighed.

"Fuck it."He groaned before grabbing my chin and pulling my face towards his.

Before I knew it he was kissing me and I was kissing back in complete shock.

Finally coming to reality, I pushed him off and gave him a angered look. Which was hard to do after that.I wanted to kiss him, I really did but after what he did it just felt wrong. The fact that he won't even explain.

"You shouldn't really be kissing me when your with Sophia."I spat wiping my mouth rudely.

"I'm not with Sophia..."He defended.

"Well it sure seemed like it Justin."I spat heading towards my bag.

"I can't fucking do this anymore."I groaned packing my stuff.

"You can't!"Justin suddenly blurt out.

"You can't! This whole time I try-"He stopped and shook his head in disbelief.

"You try what! Huh?"I shot back.

He was getting angered even more and he just gave me a intense stare.

"You know what, I don't have time for you making up excuses, and whining. I'm going to leave."I sighed.

"Maybe you can fuck around with other girls and be the typical asshole you are, but I'm not gonna sit here and watch you do it."I sighed heavily. He grabbed my bag from my hands and threw it away from me.

"What the hell is your problem!"I screamed.

"You want me to explain?"He asked clearly annoyed.

"Justin I gave you a chance to explain but since you haven't been your self lately you haven't told me shit."I said crossing my arms.

"This is hard Brook..." He sighed running his hands threw his hair.

"You think you got it hard."I scoffed.

"You know what, I don't want to hear it and I want to never hear about it. I'm so done."I walked over and retrieved my bag.

"I'm gonna be late for ballet, I'll see you tomorrow night at meeting.

Before he could protest or stop me I rushed out the gym door and made my way towards the marble staircase. I walked down the stairs to have another body crash into mine.

"Oh you don't smell too good."That voice was familiar and I didn't want it to be.

I look up to see a bronzer face with the wrong color of lipstick. I literally cringed inside.

"I just finished working out with Justin in the gym."I said bluntly.

"That explains why you look - not like yourself.."She fake smiled. I mentally rolled my eyes and I clutched my fists.

"Thanks Sophia.... why are you here anyway? Didn't Justin kick you out."I asked rudely.

"He did, but he asked me to come back,and it's Jason."She tried fixing her lipstick.

"And why would he do that?"I asked ignoring her comment.

"He invited me over for another movie."She smirked at me.

"Oh great maybe you can be the next Kim Kardashian." I scoffed trying to not let her words get to me.

"Oh how clever!"She sneered angered at my comment.

"Jason is probably waiting on me!So see you around,maybe?"She said rudely.

"I hope not..."I said pushing past her and making my way towards the door.

I tried pushing the feelings of being upset and angered at her comments. I didn't want that girl getting into my head.

I mean really why would Justin want to be with her? She is nasty as in personality wise and she can't even do her makeup right. It hurts me to insult someone like this but how can't I that is the women that broke the best thing away from me and somehow changed him into something I have never meet before. That hurt like hell. God please forgive me for these thoughts, please help me threw these times.

It was depressing to think that Justin and I are done, but things happen for a reason. I just need to put things behind me and stop stressing over him. Time to move on.

Justin's P.O.V

"Jason!"I heard Sophia call. I was still next to the staircase from listening too her and Brook talking. I could hear in the tone of Brook's voice she was angry and very upset at the things she said. I stepped out from hiding and she saw me and smirked.

"Jas-"

"Get the fuck out of my house!"I yelled which made her slightly jump.

"Look Jason I'm sorry that you came on too me and we had some fun time.Which resulted in you losing your sweet,innocent Brook."Sophia explained.

I tightened my whole body staring at her with so much intensity. I fucking hated her so much, I just wanted to kill her.

"But you have to keep me in this gang."She crossed her arms.

"Why in the hell would I keep you in the gang!"I scoffed.

"Because I know what your doing Jason..."She smirked.

"And what would that me?"I asked threw my gritted teeth.

"You trying to push Brook away to keep her safe... I mean it might work, but no matter what she is still gonna be involved in this gang, which is danger."She explained.

"How did you know?"I sneered. She started giggling which made me even more frustrated.

"It's obvious that you keep pushing her away and I know you want her.."She laughed.

"Okay but what does this have to do with you being in the gang?"I said walking down the stairs so I was closer to her unpleasant appearance.

"You want to keep pushing Brook away to make her safe?Because you love her so much."She raised her eyebrows.

I simply nodded making my stomach drop inside me.

"Okay then me being me in the gang will drive her away, like you want it."She smirked.

"I don't want it trust me, but it has to happen which upsets me even more."I said scratching my neck pulling some of my hairs in defeat. "Fine, but once she is out of my life I want you fucking out of my life also."I scolded coldly. She shrugged emotionless and nodded "Fine by me Mccann."She walked up the stairs finding herself to her room.

This is for the best Justin, just keep yourself up and the gang up. You'll be fine, nothing can stop you.

A/N

Thanks for the votes and please more comments!!!! I wanna hear your thoughts lovelys!! Okay and thanks for 1k , Im so thankful! Tell me what you think and there is more to come.

Thanks Readers:)

Love You XoXo

~Jerry_Twerking_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 147 27
[coΠΌpleΡ‚ed!!] "Ariana closed the door, and I heard her lock it. I let my tears fall, each one a memory of who we were, of who we used to be...before...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
7.5K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
721K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...