Tiffany and Lisa short storie...

By JENLISAblinks100

Short stories of Tiffany Young and Lisa Manoban... Check out my story older girls. Reason why I like these t... More

Remember me
Seeing you
Camping with my idol crush
Jessi show
Your ex texted you?
She's a Stalker
Gossip
Show me your love
Name Change
My friend's sister
TIFFANY in your AREA
Missed Brithday
Someone younger
Side chick
Music Bank
Home
Happy life = Happy wife
Am I so Unloveable?
My friend's sister 2
What is love?
Camping with my idol crush 2
Photoshoot
"Girlfriend"
Your "friend" hates me
Music bank 2
Feelings Are Better kept Hidden
What about what I want to do?
I'll do anything.
My Lover

I still love you

761 39 10
By JENLISAblinks100

G!p Lisa, there's no smut but if you're not comfortable then don't read. These characters are used as a work of fiction.

Lisa pov

Lisa: come on Liam!

I call for my son.

Tiffany: he's just getting his sneakers on Lisa!

I sigh as my ex wife calls back to me. Me and Tiffany have been separated for 4 months. I'm still crazy about her. I feel like she's crazy about me still too.

It's my turn to take our son Liam. He stays with me for 3 days and Tiffany for 4. It's what we had agreed on in our divorce agreement. We split up because we kept fighting. So we decided for the sake of our son we coparent, separately. I still love her, I hope she loves me too.

I miss everything about her, I hope she's not seeing anyone.

Tiffany: he's ready.

Tiffany snaps me out of my thoughts as I see her carrying our son to me.

Lisa: hey buddy.

Liam opens his arms for me.

Liam: dada... I miss you.

He says in his cute little voice. I take Liam from Tiffany and put him in his car seat which is in the passenger seat of my car. He seems pretty sleepy. Tiffany kisses Liam before closing the door.

Tiffany: remember to drop him off Saturday morning.

I nod as I kiss Tiffany's cheek.

Lisa: so what will you be up to with your child free days?

Tiffany smiles as she playfully pushes me.

Tiffany: hey I never ask you about your free days when you're partying with stupid girls.

I shake my head. I don't party with girls all the time, it only happened twice in the beginning of our separation and she still holds it against me. I didn't take any girl home, I didn't sleep with anyone either.

Lisa: ok calm down honey.

Tiffany pouts.

Tiffany: you can't call me that anymore. Remember?

I roll my eyes.

Lisa: I'll have our son back on Saturday.

Tiffany pokes my stomach.

Tiffany: good.

Tiffany was about to walk into the house.

Lisa: don't I get a kiss goodbye, I might not get home safely.

Tiffany glares at me. I gulp as her looks could kill me.

Tiffany: Lis don't even joke like that when you're driving our son in your car.

I bow my head.

Lisa: I'm sorry, just give me a hug and I'll leave you alone.

Tiffany chuckles as she grabs my hand and pulls me into her arms. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I wrap mine around her waist. She places a kiss on my cheek.

Tiffany: drive safe Lis.

I smile as I get into my car and I drive home.

Later that day.

I'm going to take Liam to a restaurant. Just us two.

Liam: ready dada.

I laugh as Liam put his shirt the wrong way round.

Lisa: buddy let me help you.

I help him put his shirt the right way. Liam is 3 years old and he's such a big boy, he just needs a little bit of help sometimes.

I was about to leave until a knock was at my door.

Lisa: wait here Liam.

Liam nods as he plays with my phone. I went to open the door. When I open it I see my friend, Jia. Me and Jia met a month ago and we're just friends. My friend Jennie however doesn't really like her. Jennie even threatened to tell Tiffany but again she didn't because it's not like I'm dating Jia. Plus I'm separated so Tiffany wouldn't care.

Jia: hey

She looks hot. But obviously she's nothing compared to Tiffany. Tiffany is my perfect woman.

Lisa: hey you look great, what brings you here?

I was confused it's not like she told me she's coming.

Jia: you said you'll take me to dinner remember?

I was confused. I don't even remember saying that.

Lisa: did I? It's just I'm with my son today and...

Jia cuts me off and smiles brightly as she lets herself into my house.

Jia: so you're the boy who's taking all of daddy's time.

Liam held out his hand for Jia and Jia shakes Liam's hand.

Liam: I'm Liam.

Liam small hand shakes Jia's. At least my boy is a gentleman.

Jia: I'm Jia, your daddy's girlfriend.

I shake my head.

Liam: what's a girlfriend dada?

I sigh as I move Jia away from my son.

Lisa: no buddy me and Jia are just friends.

Liam nods as he opens his arms for me to pick him up.

I pick Liam up and Jia smiles at me.

Jia: I'm joking Lisa. Lighten up.

I shake my head as I give Jia a serious look.

Lisa: not funny.

Liam taps my face

Liam: dada and Jia... like mama and dada.

I shake my head

Lisa: no buddy, Jia is like me and auntie Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé.

Liam nods as I see Jia roll her eyes.

Jia: can we grab something to eat. The three of us?

I sigh, I really just want to spend time with just my son but I know she'll be subborn and come along anyway.

Lisa: fine you can come but don't be calling me your girlfriend because we're not dating Jia.

Jia sighs

Jia: ok I'm sorry, let's go.

Jia pouts and I chuckle

Tiffany pov

I was out having dinner with my friends. Taeyeon and Sunny.

We were chatting away. I'm thinking about Lisa. Yes my ex wife. I'm still crazy of her. If I see her with anyone else or even talking to anyone else then I just go crazy, in my eyes she's still my wife. I still love her yes, I mean she's so charming and my heart always will belong to her.

Sunny: why don't you patch things up with Lisa? You guys clearly still love each other.

I happy hum as thoughts of Lisa fill my head.

Taeyeon: see you can't stop thinking of her.

I smirk but it suddenly faded away when I see Lisa walking into the restaurant with my son and a girl. Lisa was carrying Liam and had her hand on this girls back.

I motion my friends to Lisa's direction and they're as shocked as I was. Lisa didn't seem to notice.

Tiffany: she brought my son on a date with a woman.

I was mad. Me and Lisa agreed we won't introduce Liam to anyone who we may be dating because it's not healthy bringing people in and out of a young child's life. You know how little kids grow close to someone so quickly. That's my son.

Taeyeon: I can't believe she brought Liam on a date.

I'm too stunned to speak.

45 minutes later.

Lisa and her whore already gotten their food. My beautiful baby boy is just minding his own business. Lisa please cut his food up for him and move the stupid knife away.

Lisa helps Liam with his food. I've just been watching them for the last 45 minutes. This girl is so clingy to my ex wife it's sickening. It was a round table that they're sitting at. The girl pulls her chair closer to Lisa's and Lisa sat next to Liam, who is sat on Lisa's lap.

Sunny: are you going over there?

I shake my head.

Tiffany: if only you don't mind me ditching you guys.

Taeyeon and Sunny shake their heads.

Taeyeon: we're done, we'll pay and head out, you go and sort out your Lisa issues.

I nod as I stand up and make my way to Lisa's table.

Lisa pov.

Liam: mama!

Liam calls out. I stopped talking to Jia as I turn to find Tiffany smiling at me and Jia. It was a fake smile which was scary. She looks amazing though,

Tiffany: funny bumping into you guys. May I sit.

I nod but Tiffany takes a seat next to me anyway as she takes Liam onto her lap, helping him eat.

Lisa: Ti, what are you doing here?

Tiffany laughs

Tiffany: better question here is, why are you taking our son out on a date?

I gulp

Liam: dadas girlfriend mama.

Liam points at Jia and Tiffany lets out a evil laugh.

Tiffany: oh is that right?

I shake my head, Liam please don't say anything else to make your mama mad at me.

Jia: me and Lisa Met a month ago.

Tiffany nods as she seemed to act interested.

Tiffany: oh she moves fast huh.

I shake my head

Lisa: we're not dating Tiff...

She cuts me off.

Tiffany: I don't care what you guys are, don't bring my son into it.

She coldly says.

Jia: I'm going to go.

Jia pecks my cheek.

Jia: bye Lisa... bye Liam.

Tiffany rolls her eyes as Jia smirks at her.

Tiffany: bye!

Tiffany rudely says as Jia leaves.

Lisa: Tiffany she's not my girlfriend.

Tiffany shakes her head at me.

Tiffany: we'll talk about this later.

Tiffany pov

After Lisa and Liam finish eating, we head to Lisa's place in her car. I came to the restaurant with my friends in Sunnys car.

The whole drive was quite. I was mad, with a mixture of jealousy. Yes I admit seeing that Jia kisses my ex wife's face just made me boil on the inside. I hated it.

At the house...

When we got to Lisa's place, Lisa locks the door as she takes Liam into his room because he was asleep.

When she came back down she looks nervous.

Tiffany: I'm going home.

I was about to leave but Lisa takes a hold of my hand.

Lisa: it's to late, you're staying the night.

I roll my eyes, I'm still pretty hurt. To some people I may not have a right but Lisa's my ex wife, Liam is my son and I don't want him to meet random women without me knowing.

Tiffany: what about your girlfriend?

Lisa shakes her head as she takes a deep breath.

Lisa: Jia isn't my girlfriend she just came here unexpectedly and tagged along, it was only supposed to be me and Liam.

I scoff, is she telling me the truth?

Tiffany: you should of told her to go away but instead she came along, my son called her your girlfriend, what do you want me to think?

Lisa sighs as she nods her head.

Lisa: I understand and if this was the other way round, I would be super mad too but believe me when I tell you Jia is nothing to me, I won't let her come near Liam if it makes you uncomfortable.

I nod

Tiffany: promise me that.

Lisa nods

Lisa: I promise Ti.

I nod as I look at Lisa

Tiffany: have you guys slept with each other?

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: I won't sleep with a girl I don't love. I mean yeah Jia is hot but...

I throw a pillow at her. Lisa was taken back when the pillow hit her face.

Tiffany: so you do like her? You think she's hot.

I head for the door but Lisa runs and blocks it.

Lisa: we're separated, I can't call other women hot?

I glare at her

Tiffany: no

I bluntly say because that shit hurts my feelings. Lisa was looking to my eyes and I couldn't help looking into hers.

Lisa: I still love you Tiffany.

I scoff

Tiffany: we got divorced for a reason right?

Lisa puts her hand on the back of my neck. Her thumb brushes behind my ear gently.

Lisa: I learnt something while we're separated, I rather fight with you then anyone else, if it's not with you Ti, it's not worth doing.

I chuckle

Tiffany: I still love you Lisa but I don't want us to separate again if we go through the whole wedding thing again.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: it won't end in a divorce again tiff, let's take things slow, I rather us fight and screaming with each other then have a boring relationship with someone else.

I smile

Tiffany: me too but that bitch you brought on dinner with my son, better not flirt with you because it seems like she likes you more than a friend and that's not a good thing for me, you have to cut her off and I want to be there when you tell her you choose me over her.

Lisa nods

Lisa: deal, are we cool?

I nod

Tiffany; for now.

Lisa put her other hand around my neck too, the same position as her other one.

Tiffany: choke me daddy, I dare you.

I bite my lower lip as Lisa moves her hands on my back.

Tiffany: you're shy now?

Lisa shakes her head. Her hands move lower to my butt and she grabs my ass firmly. I groan as Lisa passionately kisses me.

Lisa: I'm so turned on right now.

Yeah Lisa I know.

Tiffany: you can have me once you cut Jia off.

I push Lisa away and run to her bedroom. I hear Lisa shout from behind me.

Lisa: come on Ti!!

I guess we're back together?!

//////////////

💭💭💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DEAR L By LVNA

Fanfiction

301K 10.7K 45
XI 𝒅𝒋 π’π’Šπ’”π’‚, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’Š π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕? My original story. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. LISA G!P Started: Oct. 12...
371K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
739K 20.7K 46
VI π’‚π’šπ’‚π’˜ π’Œπ’ 𝒏𝒂 π’Žπ’‚π’ˆ 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’•π’Šπ’”π’”π’–π’† π’•π’‚π’π’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ❗️❗️❗️ THIS STORY IS NOT...
81.3K 1.9K 10
Lalisa Manoban, a shy and awkward 24-year-old who hasn't quite mastered being an adult. Until she meets a beautiful brunette, which changes the way s...