Photograph | Matt Sturniolo

Por sturniolozlover

"Then I don't get why you're getting fucking angry" "Because you leave and then get buddy buddy with some ot... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

6.8K 65 78
Por sturniolozlover

Megan Taylor

It was late in the evening, I was walking to the diner Tiffany wanted to meet at. Harry's House, Harry Styles' new album, playing loudly from my AirPods.

The diner wasn't far from my house, I was learning more and more about my new home with every day that came.

Megan
Hey, I'm outside

Tiffany
Come in!
We came in and
got a table

I opened the door of the neon lit diner and was met by the overwhelming sight of pink.

"They must like pink" I muttered under my breath as I looked around the diner. Pink tables, pink seats, pink booths, anything you could name in this diner was pink. I soon spotted the blonde haired girl, who I got to know a bit more over
text, excitedly walking towards me.

"Oh my god Megan!" She squealed hugging me. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her waist,
hugging her back.

"Hey" I said as I pulled away from her, feeling eyes on us from the table she came from. She notices me looking at the table.

"Oh, sorry let me introduce you" She grabbed my arm and dragged me in the direction of the table.

Two people were sat across from each other. A girl. She had long brown hair, which was curled perfectly, dark brown eyes that resembled mine and a face full of freckles. She was the perfect example of the word sweet. She smiled warmly at me while Tiffany introduced me.

"My names Amelia, nice to meet you" She moved to the inside of the booth, making room for me to sit beside her.

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled at her, already feeling a sense of comfort around her. She had on perfume, a distinct scent that made you feel at home.

I look across the booth as Tiffany slid in and made eye contact with the boy sat diagonal from me.

He had dirty blonde hair, that looked as if it was naturally highlighted from the sun. Small freckles were spread out across his nose and his cheeks. He looked very similar to Amelia.

"I'm Tom" He smiled at me, not breaking eye contact.

"Like Tom Holland?" I said back to him.

The table giggled at my response.

"I guess so yeah"

"Sorry I just have to say this" I said looking at the group "Are you two related because you look awfully alike"

Amelia and Tom laughed.

"Yeah, we're twins" Amelia answered me.

"That's so cool"

"You must have a thing with befriending multiples" Tiffany said to me as she looked through the menu.

"That's true" I laughed back at her.

"Oh yeah, you're friends with the triplets aren't you?" Amelia asked.

"Something like that"

"What flavour is everyone getting?" Tom asked as we all chatted about milkshakes.

We ordered our milkshakes and made small talk until they arrived.

"Who the fuck ordered bubblegum?" I asked the group as the blue milkshake was placed on the table.

"I did, why?" Tom said taking a sip from the straw.

"That is disgusting" I said back to him.

"I can't believe you're saying that about bubblegum, it's the best flavour"

"No it's not" I strongly disagreed with him.

"Whatever, let's stop talking about milkshakes and get to know each other" Amelia butted into the conversation.

"I already know you" Tom said with a smirk.

"God, you know I didn't mean that. You're so annoying"

I laughed at the bickering pair, it significantly reminded me of the triplets. A small smile made its way onto my face as I think of my favourite people.

"So Megan" I looked up to see Tom looking at me "What made you move here?" He asked me as I begin talking.

We spent the next hour and a half getting to know each other and forming what I'd call a good new friendship. I smiled at them as we said our goodbyes.

"Megan" I was called. I looked behind me to see Tom running towards me.

"Yeah?"

"Let me walk you home" He said.

"Okay" I say, wondering in my head why?. "I don't live too far"

"That's okay"

We walked to my house, chatting awkwardly. As we reached my house we came to a stop.

"This is me" I said to him, wanting nothing more than to go inside.

Don't get me wrong, Tom is a nice person but it felt uncomfortable being just the two of us.

"I know this seems weird but, could I get your number?" He asked me, playing with his fingers. I could sense that he was nervous so I gave him it, not wanting to reject him.

"Goodnight Tom" I said as I opened my front door.

"Night"

I walked straight up to my room, facetiming Matt.

"Hey my girl" He said the moment his face popped up on my screen.

"Hi"

"Where were you?" He asked me, I noticed he was laying down on a bed.

"I was out with Tiffany and her friends, I think they went to school with you"

"Oh I know Tiffany, who were the others?"

"Amelia and Tom" I replied "They're twins"

"I don't like Tom" He scrunched up his eyebrows "He was weird in high school"

"I'm not too fond of him either, he made it his business to walk me home"

"That's weird"

"I know"

Our conversation was cut short when Chris decided to run into the room and jump on top of Matt.

"Hi Megan" He screamed into the phone.

"Hi Chris"

"I miss you"

"Miss you more"

I spent the rest of my night talking to Matt and Chris on the phone, Nick occasionally popping his head in a few times. This was going to be a long month.

MeganTaylor

MeganTay: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard😉
View comments

Nicolassturniolo: Hawt
   ↳MeganTaylor: 😏

Matthew.Sturniolo: It's true
    ↳MeganTaylor: LMAOOOO

ChristopherSturniolo: Weird
    ↳MeganTaylor: Ur weird

AmeliaThompson: Had a great time today!
    ↳MeganTaylor: So did I❤️

TomThompson: 😄😄
    Username1: Who is this?

A/N
I'm so sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, school's just over I promise to get more out as soon as I can🫶🫶

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

497K 6.7K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (🎀) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
7.8K 99 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...
22.9K 357 41
Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and take her siblings with her. She meets some...
153K 1.2K 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Stephanie Ellekaris, forms a tight bond with three triplets... but when will she find out one of them is 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 with her? ⋆。゚☁...