A Doting Father of Two

By slackerlifechan

Just Eruhaben being a good and doting father to Kim Myung Soo and Kim Rok Soo. More

Chapter 2: THE NIGHTMARE THAT THEY WANT TO FORGET
CHAPTER 3: A New Beginning

Chapter 1: A Little Encounter

135 9 2
By slackerlifechan

It is already past 9 Pm, Eruhaben along with his secretary Pendrick is now on their way home after another tiring day but today something will happen differently. It is when Eruhaben gazes at the window again that he sees again the two red-haired children staring at the bakery again.

He witnesses this scene for almost a week every time they stop waiting for the stoplight he always sees those kids standing in front of the bakery.

At first, he thought that those two are just deciding what will they buy but seeing them for the third time in the same spot makes him think if those two kids do have a home or parents.

On the fourth time, he witnesses a baker standing in front of the children with a paper bag in his hand, and after that, the two children thank him with the bag in their hands and bid their farewells to the baker.

It repeats on the fifth and sixth days. Eruhaben, who is a curious man decides that for his seventh day will approach the kids and ask why they are always standing at the bakery at night.

"Pendrick, stop the car for a moment"

Pendrick was shocked at the sudden word of Eruhaben but he immediately does what his boss said as he didn't have any right to question it.

"Yes, sir"

Before Eruhaben open the door he commanded Pendrick just to stay inside that Pendrick naturally oblige.

Eruahben closes the door of the car while Pendrick is curious about what his boss will do. Pendrick tries to follow his boss figure with his eyes while inside the car.

After a few moments, he immediately notices that his boss approaches the two red-haired kids that his boss quietly observing for the past week

Pendrick doesn't know what his boss will do but whatever it is he is happy to support him.

Eruhaben walked in the direction where the two kids standing from. He notices the ragged clothes the two kids wearing and it seems that they still wear the clothes that he see yesterday.

He approaches the kids in a good manner to avoid some suspiciousness.

"Do you want something? I will buy it for the two of you"

"No thank you, mister," said the tall red-haired kid to him.

"Are you sure? Seems like you two are still not eaten anything for today"

This statement made the kids flinch and made Eruhaben correct at what he observed.

"Yes sir, also we don't want to accept it knowing that you may have an ulterior motive for doing this."

"Hyung is right even though you look good you cannot deceive us!"

"Is that how you see me?"

"Yes, sir"

"If that is the case then I'm sorry but here" Eruhaben pulled out one of his business cards to show the kids that he is not a suspicious person.

"Hmmm, then why does a CEO of a company takes an interest in us then?" Eruhaben observed the other kid who looks like the older of the two with an interest in like what the kid said to him.

"It's because I see the both of you here since last week."

"Oh, but why do you still approach us?"

"I guess curiosity?"

"Hyung, Hyung, Vicross Hyung is coming I can't wait for today's bread!"

"Bread?"

"The owner of this bakery gives us bread every night and that is our food for today" Eruhaben already thought about that but he did not expect it to be this dire.

While Eruhaben and the older red-haired child talking Vicross comes out of the shop and starts to approach the children.

"Cale"

"Vicross Hyung!"

"Good evening sir, and who might you be?"

"Good evening I am just concerned adult to the welfare of these children"

"Is that so?" Ron came out also as he see Eruhaben talking to the children.

While Cale eating his bread happily Cayde is now thinking what he will do if Eruhaben is right. That he just cares about their welfare.

"Then Mr. what will you do to us knowing our situation?"

"Well, it is your choice kid, not mine"

While Cale is quietly listening to them he asks his Hyung if there is something wrong and his Hyung just assures him that everything is fine.

"Then can we at least come with you?"

"Huh?!" The three adults were shocked at what Cayde said. They didn't expect that this kid will ask a person who they just met for the first time.

"Listen here kid, it is not a good thing that you will just ask anybody like that, what if this is just an act?"

"I know that this is not,"

"And how can you say that Cayde?"

"Uncle Ron it is because he is a big shot other than that you may become a witness if something happens to us since you also see him" Cayde continues his reasoning while Cale is just sitting with Vicross while waiting for them to finish.

"Also, Uncle Ron you can report our disappearance if you did not see us the next day or when we did not call you to assure you that we are alright."

"And you know that we did not have any place to live anymore after what happened to us last time," Cayde said as he look at his brother, Cale.

"Haaa... just how a kid like you think like that?" Eruhaben is quite shocked at how this kid, Cayde talks.

"He is a smart kid, right Vicross?"

"Yes, father Cale and Cayde are fast learners too"

"Then Mr. what can you say?"

"Fine by me then and inform your brother that you two will now be coming with me."

"Yes, Mr. thanks"

"Mr. Ron isn't? Here is my contact information feel free to call me to ask about their condition. Just like what the kid said if he didn't call either of you just report it"

"I understand Eruhaben, Take care of those children"

"Yes, now Cayde let's go"

"Hyung?"

"We will now have a home again but it is more different from the last time so don't worry."

"If you say so Hyung,"

"Before we go how about you two introduce ourselves first?"

"I am Kim Rok Soo or Cayde"

"I am Kim Myung Soo or Cale!" The older red-haired kid introduces himself first then his younger brother followed. Eruhaben thinks why they have another name other than their birth name so he just asked them.

"If that is your name then why do they call you Cale and Cayde?"

"Oh! It is my idea mister!" Cale proudly says as he continues to speak.

"I notice that having other names that foreign sounds cool so I just think about it and Hyung agreed to it."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, sir that is the story" Ron looked at his watch and it is already past 10 PM so head decide to end this all.

"It's already 10 PM why don't we all fix this up?"

"Yes, Uncle Ron,"

"I agree since my secretary is also waiting for me"

"Goodbye, Uncle Ron see you tomorrow!"

"Goodbye, Uncle, and thank you for all those pieces of bread"

"I will just drop you two here if you want to?"

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yes, I am and it's already let's now go home"

"Yes, sir"

"You can just call me Eruhaben"

"Uncle Haben!" Cale shouted while

Cayde smiled at the energy that his younger brother gives.

"Thank you, Uncle Haben,"

Eruhaben just look at them with a fond expression as he also bid his farewell to the other two adults as well.

"See you tomorrow Vicross Hyung and Uncle Ron,"

"Yes, see you tomorrow"

Ron just smiled at the two kids while Cale waved goodbye to them and Cayde just smiled at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
783K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
422K 28.7K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
373K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...