Who are you? Kinnporsche Story

By blworldandme

This is kinnporsche fanfiction Porsche and kinn are University students no one knows Porsche is secret mafia... More

introduction
first meeting
prank
revenge
love drug
WHY !!
i love you
greeting
do you love me
I hate you
night
birthday
apo's entry
surprise
marriage
truth and dare
sorry
secret files
mood swings and baby
baby 2,3
hospital
THE END

are you sure?

4.9K 179 20
By blworldandme

No one's pov.

As they saw Porsche unconscious they wanted to run and save him but pete and Porschay stoped them

What happened pete why are you stopping us ? Questioned vegas but in low voice .

"He is not unconscious and I think he want to play sometime let's just watch okay " pete replied and Porschay smirked .

What are you saying and how can you be so sure tha.. before kim could complete his sentence Porschay stopped him and said " watch in front"

They saw Brent was coming closer to Porsche to kiss him and Porsche opened his eyes and hit on his head with his.

Nearly 5 minutes later all 8 were on ground - 3 unconscious, 2 barely breathing and other 3 injured but they can't even get up.

Kim was shocked
Pete was smirking
Vegas was froze like everyday ( lol 🤣)
Porschay has 'I knew it face' and
Kinn was impressed and shocked.

Porsche suddenly pick up a stone and throw it towards kinn head.

Kinn dodged it and asked "you know we were here all the time "

Porsche just smile and said I already knew when you came

Vegas ask " how do you know we were here we are literally hiding and also blue sky gang didn't see us even your eyes were close "

It's just my six sense and I also smell your scent replied Porsche.

And where the hell was your six sense when they kidnap you, asked by kinn.

"I already knew that they are going to kidnap me and i hold my breath when they were using that cloth to make me unconscious so I  can teach them some lessons" added by Porsche

Petta was smiling proudly.

Okay okay enough it was just my acting skills nothing else. Porsche said.

I wonder in which group you 3 are? Questioned by kim

Oh we are in devil's law. Blurred out by Porschay without thinking twice.

Pete and Porsche glare at him.

"Oh so you are from that group you know what we are searching for the boss from long time but we can't even find one member of the group finally found you 3" Kim said

"But Vegas why you are not shocked it's like you  know the truth and didn't tell me " kinn question and Vegas just awkwardly scratched back of his neck.

"He just told me yesterday nothing else" Vegas replied

Okay okay let's go Kim said

Everybody Move for the and kinn and Vegas were at the back

Vegas whisper to kinn " you looked impressed are you falling for him"

Me falling for him no way it can never happen. Kinn said but vegas again asked are you sure?

Kinn smacked Vegas on his head"I am sure I am not falling for him but are you sure you are not falling for pete" vegas simply ignored and kinn chuckled .

After we all entered the college a guy approach them and hug kinn and kim.

"Hey who is this guy "asked by Pete  Vegas replied" he is our dramatic king aka tankhun"

"Ya Vegas I heard you how dare you say that "
He smacked Vegas head ( he is getting smacked again and again poor baby)

" So he is ta.. " kinn was about to give his introduction but tankhun cut him in between " I am tankhun elder brother of these 2 idiots" said him pointing at kinn and kim.

"Hi I am Porsche and this my brother Porschay and my bestfriend pete"
They said hello together and tankhun greet back.

"So did you bring information I asked for?" whispered by porsche in tankhun ear " yes boss"
(  Note : tankhun is working for apo but kinn don't know it. Also he is secret spy for college information for apo)

{Time skip at night}

In porsche's house chay , pete , khun,jom,tem are gathered and are discussing about some Mafia related cases.

"So give me that information khun" said Porsche

Name - rose
Class- 2nd year
New admission
Joined 3 days back
Age -22
Relationship- 3 boyfriends and do nightstands
Behaviour- bitchy , anger issues, always horny and like to seduce men.

"But apo why you wanted her information " asked tem.
Let me explain from start to you guys.

Flashback

Porsche's pov.

As I was walking to canteen and a hand pulled me to locker room ( no one was there)

Hey kinn leave me I said but he hold me tighter

"Listen or .. I cut him "or what will you do haa you know I am strong enough to protect me from you. what do you want.. "

Next moment I was cut off by a pair of lips capturing mine.

I felt my knees weak and he was kissing me softly and then it reality hit me.
Dammit kinn Is kissing me 😱
I pushed him and he lost grip as his focus was on kiss.

"Why the hell you kissed me "
"You were talking so to shut you up I have to "

" But you shouldn't have done that you known you are my enemy how can you kiss your enemy like that ? "

" I just came to tell you that I don't want to pull pranks anymore because it's our daily thing for past 2 weeks now I am tired"

( Yes 2 weeks have passed)

" Just because of that you wanted to shut me and kissed me are you out of your mind"

" So you are agreeing "
"Yes but why the hell you kissed you could have just used your hand"

" Stop acting like it was your first kiss"
Porsche's stayed quite and his cheeks became red.

"N.no i.its not like t.that " I shuttered he raised his eyebrows in teasing way.
Dammit he took my first kiss.😫

Kinn's pov.

" Why are you shuttering don't tell me it was really your first kiss"😶

"So what?" He said

Omfg his first kiss is me he seem sad about it but why ?

It's not a big deal he is lucky to get kiss from me.
( Self obsessed much 🙄)

" I am going from now no more pranks or revenge ok bye" he said and run from their .

Is he a highschool girl or what this much shy.😐

But his lips were soft and sweet I won't mind tasting again.😉

Porsche's pov.

As I rushed out a girl approach me and said " listen i don't known who the fuck you are but stay from my kinn".

She said but I replied" oh please I am not interested in him".

"Then why you both were kissing"

" See I won't explain again I am not interested in him".

" So are you a slut or whore to just kiss him"

I took out my gun and pointed at her she got scared but I saw teacher coming so have to put my gun back.( I mentioned earlier weapons were not allowed)

She said " stay away from kinn " and run away .

Back to present

" So you mean he kissed you"
Asked pete in amazement as soon passed a smirk 

" Yeah but I didn't kissed back "
I said .  " I will kill him how dare he take your first kiss without your concern" khun said

" Would you stop mentioning first word " I said and chay replied" even I had my first kiss a month ago hia you are late " but then realised what he blurred out.

Who is he? I asked knowing very well he is gay " kim" he answered

"We are datting  from 1 month. I was afraid you won't allow "

He said in small voice but then what I said made him smile ear to ear " I have no objection chay just stay happy "

He hugged me and said thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how the chapter tell in comments

It was longest one till now more than 1300 words.

Vote and comment if you like reading it

Till next chapter bye 👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 589 23
KINN ❤️ PORSCHE Porsche: Sorry Phi.... I couldn't keep my Promise Kinn hold his hand and say "In this life destiny didn't favour us but I promise you...
45.1K 1.1K 19
KINNPORSCHE STORY
49.5K 2.2K 24
Melon : Don't forget you are just a substitute Bride, this is my son place not yours..... only my son can be kinn's bride not you ..... Once when my...