My Whole Family Are Villain

By SheijiHiei

Fourteen-year-old Su Bei almost died when she caught a high fever, got transmigrated into another world, and... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated Back
Chapter 2: Upcoming Trouble
Chapter 3: Compared With You, He is Far Worse
Chapter 4: Finding Dad
Chapter 5: Returning Slap
Chapter 6: My Dad is Qin Shao
Chapter 7: Call Him Dad
Chapter 8: Even a Vicious Tiger Will not Eat Its Cubs
Chapter 9: I Don't Like This Place
Chapter 10: Good Morning, Dad!
Chapter 11: School Entrance Test
Chapter 12: Entrance Test Result
Chapter 13: Is Our New Classmate Pretty?
Chapter 14: Misunderstanding
Chapter 15: How Are the Kids?
Chapter 16: Daddy Qin
Chapter 17: Father
Chapter 18: Mr. Qin is Back
Chapter 19: Qin Shao?
Chapter 20: Paternity Test Result
Chapter 21: The Video
Chapter 22: Dad's Birthday is April 7th
Chapter 23: New Names
Chapter 24: Go To N City
Chapter 25: Going to the School
Chapter 26: Beating Back
Chapter 27: This is for you, Dad
Chapter 28: Darling
Chapter 29: Early Love?
Chapter 30: Invitation
Chapter 31: Opening Performance
Chapter 32: Improper!
Chapter 33: Face Slap
Chapter 34: Protecting His Children
Chapter 35: This is Your Home
Chapter 37: Banquet
Chapter 38: Drunk
Chapter 39: Admitting Mistake
Chapter 40: Investment
Chapter 41: Sing Me a Song
Chapter 42: Identity Exposed
Chapter 43: Praised
Chapter 44: Monthly Exam
Chapter 45: Strict Dad
Chapter 46: Exam Results are Out!
Chapter 47: Protect Our Father
Chapter 48: Mid-Autumn Festival
Chapter 49: He Won't Let Them Be Harmed
Chapter 50: The Only People I Care About
Chapter 51: School Parent Meeting
Chapter 52: Essay
Chapter 53: Ahaha!
Chapter 54: Da-Dad?
Chapter 55: Daddy Qin's Warning
Chapter 56: Thank You, Boss!
Chapter 57: Sports Festival
Chapter 58: Don't Do Early Love
Chapter 59: Accident
Chapter 60: Dad!
Chapter 61: It was Her!
Chapter 62: The Truth is Exposed
Chapter 63: Cannot Wait to See
Chapter 64: 1/16 Finals
Chapter 65: God Q
Chapter 66: Do You Want a Mother?
Chapter 67: There is no Stepmother
Chapter 68: Gossip
Chapter 69: Truth From the Past
Chapter 70: Fight
Chapter 71: Mr. Qin's Counterattack
Chapter 72: This Director
Chapter 73: Siblings Pair T-Shirt
Chapter 74: Pig Breeder Goes Online
Chapter 75: Good Teaching
Chapter 76: Having Dad is Enough
Chapter 77: Annual Gathering
Chapter 78: Going To The Company
Chapter 79: Question
Chapter 80: Dancing Together
Chapter 81: Gift
Chapter 82: Arranged Marriage?
Chapter 83: Deadly Ugly
Chapter 84: New Year Eve
Chapter 85: Thank You, Dad
Chapter 86: My Little Princess
Chapter 87: Final
Chapter 88: Identity Revealed
Chapter 89: Birthday
Chapter 90: Growing Up
Chapter 91: Qin Family's Young Miss
Chapter 92: Guilty Feeling
Chapter 93: She Is An Adult Now
Chapter 94: I'm Serious
Chapter 95: Awkward
Chapter 96: Are You Stupid?
Chapter 97: Lin Shaochi
Chapter 98: Mr. Qin Found Out
Chapter 99: Hello, Uncle
Chapter 100: Be Happy
Extra 1: Xiaobei and Xiaobao's Previous Life
Extra 2: Daddy Qin in Another World

Chapter 36: I'm Her Dad

4.4K 136 23
By SheijiHiei

[vvvv] usually never disturbed his beloved comrade at these late hours. However, he was in the middle of writing a super awesome security code when a bug appeared. After using many methods, he failed to fix the bug and had no choice but to ask for [Q] 's help.

Before [vvvv] had a chance to really voice call Su Bei, his own phone rang. Seeing the caller ID: [My Trenchmate Baby Q], his eyes lit up: Oh, his brother Q is too good, he took the initiative to call him first.

[vvvv] excitedly answered the call, and before he had time to utter a single 'hello', a voice came from the other side.

Qin Shao: "Who are you?"

Holding the phone, [vvvv] was taken aback, very surprised.

[vvvv]: Nani?

How is it different from what he expected?

In [vvvv] 's mind, he always thought that [Q] was a die-hard otaku boy with social anxiety, but never expected that the voice from the phone would be like this: low, steady and magnetic. Although he didn't want to admit, the other party's voice was indeed much more attractive than his voice. But it was a bit cold—even across the phone, [vvvv] could feel his back gradually freezing: How scary, I'm afraid.

"I'm v, ah." Did [Q] not save his number?

"Ah, right. I messaged you tonight, is because I need you so much. I can't do it without you."

"Hello? Hello? Darling, are you listening?"

"Are you angry? Honey, don't be, ah. Can you say something? Darling? Baby? Big bro? Daddy?..."

[vvvv] 's voice kept clamoring endlessly from the receiver.

But on this side, Mr. Qin held the phone with a face so black that it was almost dripping ink. If there was another person here, they could easily read the word 'anger' from his face. Moreover, if it was someone who knew Mr. Qin well or had been working with him before, they must also know that his current state was the stillness before a deadly storm.

Looking at Su Bei's sleeping face, Mr. Qin said with a dark tone to the man on the other end of the phone, "I am her father."

[vvvv]: !!!

Brother 4v was surprised. Before he had time to say "Hello, uncle", Mr. Qin had continued: "I don't care for what reason or purpose you approached my daughter. If I ever found on her phone any call or message from you again, I don't mind making you regret to ever be born in this world."

Mr. Qin's words were not threat nor warning, they were ultimatum.

After finishing talking, he hung up the call and turned off Su Bei's mobile phone.

On the other side, at Xu family's villa, in the middle of the night, [vvvv] was so scared by the call that he couldn't sleep.

The next morning, Su Bei woke up on her own big bed in her bedroom. She opened her eyes, still a little bit dazed. She tried to recall: last night, she was so hungry that she ran down to get some food and was caught by Qin Shao. Later, they had some midnight supper together, and then, she seemed to fall asleep.

Right, ah! She forgot Su Xiaobao!

On their way from the villa to the school, Su Bei kept glancing at Su Xiaobao with a 'little pitiful' look. She grabbed his arm and said, "I'm sorry, did you wait until late yesterday?"

Su Xiaobao: "Not too late. I fall asleep waiting."

There was a small episode that Su Xiaobao omitted: He waited for Su Bei yesterday and got worried because she didn't come back. When he went downstairs to check, he met Qin Shao, who ordered him to go back to sleep with a stern face. The man's expression was so dark as if he was going to kill someone.

Su Bei and Su Xiaobao got out of the car and walked into the school, chatting about yesterday's events. Suddenly, a small and cute girl with glasses ran to Su Xiaobao.

"You-young master Su, please accept this," the girl bowed her head and handing something out with flushed cheeks. She did not forget to add a sentence: "You must read it, please."

After that, the girl ran away and disappeared into the crowd, leaving a bunch of passerby watching.

"A girl confessed to young master Su again."

"But young master Su seemed to never give any reply, hehe."

"Even when he looks awkward, young master Su still so handsome!"

Some girls would occasionally come to confess to Xiaobao, so Su Bei didn't find it strange anymore.

What did he get this time? Su Bei looked at the thing stuffed into Su Xiaobao's hand and thought: It doesn't look like a gift, nor is it a breakfast or snack. Is it a love letter?

After they arrived in the classroom, Su Xiaobao didn't want to pay attention to this anymore, but Su Bei was curious.

Su Bei: "That girl said that you have to read it, then just read."

Seeing Su Bei's curious face, Su Xiaobao helplessly tore off the enclosed envelope. Inside was a thick stack of paper with densely packed words.

"What did she write?" Su Bei leaned over. Before Su Xiaobao had a chance to crumple the papers in his hand, she already saw the contents.

A fanfic with Su Xiaobao as the protagonist? And also illustrated with a cute drawing!

Su Bei burst out into laughter: "So this is it, haha, that girl is too talented!"

Looking at a certain someone who was laughing loudly without any burden, Su Xiaobao was speechless. His face instantly darkened: I don't know at all! What filled these girls' brains, they actually write this kind of story!

Su Xiaobao coldly glanced at the corner of the classroom, at Xie Minxuan's direction, and successfully made himself shuddered in chill and disgust.

Xie Minxuan, the other protagonist of the story, apparently also received the same 'confession letter'.

As a result, in the afternoon P.E. class, the two people who initially had planned to team up and play a match against another class, very 'tacitly' refused to play together.

Xie Minxuan: "Go far away from me."

Su Xiaobao: "Do you think I want to see you? Ask you to temporarily not appear in front of me."

~

At the same time, the Qin Group's office.

Mr. Qin summoned Qin Group's most powerful team and gave [vvvv] 's account from last night to them: "Find out about this person as quickly as possible."

"Yes." They responded.

Mr. Qin's subordinates thought: judging from Mr. Qin's attitude, this person must be very dangerous. Like Chen De, after other people left, the assistant asked Qin Shao with a grave expression, "Sir, is it a spy?"

Qin Shao: "No, just a little brat who courted death."

Chen De: "......"

Mr. Qin obviously didn't want to say more, so he also didn't dare to ask more.

After a while, Mr. Qin ordered Chen De to reply to the Lin's invitation, stating that he would go to the 80th birthday banquet for old master Lin. Then he called back to Jingyuan villa and gave some orders to Uncle Fu, let him call some stylist to the house, and also ordered banquet clothes for Su Bei and Su Xiaobao.

"Sir, are you planning to take Xiaobei and Xiaobao to the Lin banquet?" Chen De asked from the side.

Mr. Qin nodded: "Take them out for some experience."

Chen De secretly smiled inward: Mr. Qin said that he was taking his children out to gain experience, but wasn't he actually simply want to show them off?

Chen De didn't guess wrong. However, when Mr. Qin decided to bring Su Bei and Su Xiaobao to attend the banquet, he also had another reason: for Su Bei's sake. Regarding his suspicion towards his daughter's 'early love', Qin Shao thought that the biggest reason was because the girl was still too young. She still had too little knowledge and never saw much about the world.

Old master Lin always had a good reputation. Even if the Lin family had been regressed in the past few years, they would never casually invite random cats and dogs. Such banquet would be perfect to bring Su Bei over, so she could have more contact with various people and learn more about the world.

A girl with a high vision would never commit a mistake. At least she would not easily be fooled by a some random kid with crooked intention.

Moreover, Mr. Qin also had another hidden motive. Young little girls who were still not matured generally thought that boys like the second child of Xie family to be handsome and cool. However, in the eyes of Mr. Qin, Xie Minxuan was a simply a hairless little brat whose fur has not grown up yet. His ability was not a real ability, his power was not a real power. Still immature, unstable, and ignorant.

In this regard, the child from Lin family was pretty good. Mr. Qin wanted to take Su Bei and let her see what a truly outstanding, mature, responsible, and trustworthy man should look like, and save her from the same fate as the other girls in her school, who idolized Xie Minxuan blindly.

Su Bei didn't know Mr. Qin's 'good intentions'. Hearing that he wanted to take her and Xiaobao out, she was so happy, like when Grandma Wang was going to took them to the county seat when they were a child.

The next day was Saturday, and Lin's banquet was held that night.

Jingyuan villa.

Uncle Fu originally had invited a special teacher to teach Su Bei and Su Xiaobao basic etiquette and precautions for the banquet. As a result, Mr. Qin became impatient with those cumbersome things and told Uncle Fu to send away the etiquette teacher.

"When Qin family's children go out, others will only flatter. No one will dare to make them unhappy or stupid enough to pick up faults with them."

When Mr. Qin said this, Uncle Fu was stunned. However, when he thought about it, the reasoning was indeed not wrong. Moreover, the children's behaviors were already excellent, and there was no need to specifically let them learn etiquette.

But Mr. Qin only said to Su Bei and Su Xiaobao: "When you go outside, you will learn to distinguish between good and bad, and know how to judge before making any decisions."

Su Bei nodded.

In the afternoon, the stylist team arrived. Su Bei and Su Xiaobao went to change for the evening banquet. When she saw Su Xiaobao in a suit, Su Bei's eyes lit up and blinked. She looked at Su Xiaobao, and then at Qin Shao, who was reading some documents on the sofa. She then looked back and forth between the two people several times.

——Really similar.

Su Bei couldn't hold her laughter.

Mr. Qin was distracted by the girl's bell-like laughter. He put down the documents in his hand and looked up at the two children. When he saw Su Xiaobao, a smile appeared in Mr. Qin's eyes. Seeing a young boy whose appearance was like being copied from his own...indeed made his heart felt a subtle, somewhat inexplicable, pride.

Then Mr. Qin moved his eyes to his daughter. Tonight, Su Bei's hair was tied up and shaped cutely on the back of her head. The rest of the hair was naturally scattered on the shoulder, with the tips slightly curled. This hairstyle was very suitable for her age: pretty and lively but still elegant.

Su Bei's evening dress was white, which resembled the one designed by Dong Wenqi's mother for her 'opening performance' last time. However, under Mr. Qin's strict supervision, this dress was much 'warmer' than the previous one. The skirt length was below the knee, the collar was only a little bit down the collarbone, and her upper body was also specially covered with an exquisite short coat.

Mr. Qin was obviously very satisfied with this design——This was how a girl should be dressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 14.9K 149
Author(s) Purple-Red Beauty Genre(s) Drama, Josei, Romance Synopsis When Ye Qing Ran wakes up, she finds that she has transmigrated into a book. She...
161K 2.6K 106
THIS IS NOT MY STORY..... WHEN I WAS READING IT .....I SEARCH FOR EVERY CHAPTER IN DIFFRENT WEBSITE... SO I THOUGHT TO UPDATE HERE....... WHOEVER WAN...
609K 16.6K 102
She is an ancient profound iron ladle from the cultivation realm. Since she has become a spirit, her only obsession is cultivating a fragrant and sof...
1.3M 37.6K 200
Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female supporting character was very money-lov...