My Whole Family Are Villain

SheijiHiei द्वारा

Fourteen-year-old Su Bei almost died when she caught a high fever, got transmigrated into another world, and... अधिक

Chapter 1: Transmigrated Back
Chapter 2: Upcoming Trouble
Chapter 3: Compared With You, He is Far Worse
Chapter 4: Finding Dad
Chapter 5: Returning Slap
Chapter 6: My Dad is Qin Shao
Chapter 7: Call Him Dad
Chapter 8: Even a Vicious Tiger Will not Eat Its Cubs
Chapter 9: I Don't Like This Place
Chapter 10: Good Morning, Dad!
Chapter 11: School Entrance Test
Chapter 12: Entrance Test Result
Chapter 13: Is Our New Classmate Pretty?
Chapter 14: Misunderstanding
Chapter 15: How Are the Kids?
Chapter 16: Daddy Qin
Chapter 17: Father
Chapter 18: Mr. Qin is Back
Chapter 19: Qin Shao?
Chapter 20: Paternity Test Result
Chapter 21: The Video
Chapter 22: Dad's Birthday is April 7th
Chapter 23: New Names
Chapter 24: Go To N City
Chapter 25: Going to the School
Chapter 26: Beating Back
Chapter 27: This is for you, Dad
Chapter 28: Darling
Chapter 29: Early Love?
Chapter 30: Invitation
Chapter 31: Opening Performance
Chapter 33: Face Slap
Chapter 34: Protecting His Children
Chapter 35: This is Your Home
Chapter 36: I'm Her Dad
Chapter 37: Banquet
Chapter 38: Drunk
Chapter 39: Admitting Mistake
Chapter 40: Investment
Chapter 41: Sing Me a Song
Chapter 42: Identity Exposed
Chapter 43: Praised
Chapter 44: Monthly Exam
Chapter 45: Strict Dad
Chapter 46: Exam Results are Out!
Chapter 47: Protect Our Father
Chapter 48: Mid-Autumn Festival
Chapter 49: He Won't Let Them Be Harmed
Chapter 50: The Only People I Care About
Chapter 51: School Parent Meeting
Chapter 52: Essay
Chapter 53: Ahaha!
Chapter 54: Da-Dad?
Chapter 55: Daddy Qin's Warning
Chapter 56: Thank You, Boss!
Chapter 57: Sports Festival
Chapter 58: Don't Do Early Love
Chapter 59: Accident
Chapter 60: Dad!
Chapter 61: It was Her!
Chapter 62: The Truth is Exposed
Chapter 63: Cannot Wait to See
Chapter 64: 1/16 Finals
Chapter 65: God Q
Chapter 66: Do You Want a Mother?
Chapter 67: There is no Stepmother
Chapter 68: Gossip
Chapter 69: Truth From the Past
Chapter 70: Fight
Chapter 71: Mr. Qin's Counterattack
Chapter 72: This Director
Chapter 73: Siblings Pair T-Shirt
Chapter 74: Pig Breeder Goes Online
Chapter 75: Good Teaching
Chapter 76: Having Dad is Enough
Chapter 77: Annual Gathering
Chapter 78: Going To The Company
Chapter 79: Question
Chapter 80: Dancing Together
Chapter 81: Gift
Chapter 82: Arranged Marriage?
Chapter 83: Deadly Ugly
Chapter 84: New Year Eve
Chapter 85: Thank You, Dad
Chapter 86: My Little Princess
Chapter 87: Final
Chapter 88: Identity Revealed
Chapter 89: Birthday
Chapter 90: Growing Up
Chapter 91: Qin Family's Young Miss
Chapter 92: Guilty Feeling
Chapter 93: She Is An Adult Now
Chapter 94: I'm Serious
Chapter 95: Awkward
Chapter 96: Are You Stupid?
Chapter 97: Lin Shaochi
Chapter 98: Mr. Qin Found Out
Chapter 99: Hello, Uncle
Chapter 100: Be Happy
Extra 1: Xiaobei and Xiaobao's Previous Life
Extra 2: Daddy Qin in Another World

Chapter 32: Improper!

3.7K 109 6
SheijiHiei द्वारा

Although Mr. Qin's phone number was already being saved in their address book when Uncle Fu handed them the mobile phone, Su Bei never called or texted him even once. So, when she saw the message from [Mr. Qin], Su Bei almost couldn't react for a moment.

Mr. Qin has not left yet? Su Bei's eyes flashed with a smile. She immediately dialed Qin Shao's phone.

Su Bei: "Dad?"

Qin Shao: "Finished the performance?"

Su Bei: "Mm."

Qin Shao: "I'm in the car. We are still parked in the parking lot at the school gate."

Su Bei suddenly felt that she probably knew Mr. Qin's underlying meaning. "Then you wait for a little, Dad. Xiaobao and I will go there now."

At the school gate, Mr. Qin' glanced out from the car window to see Su Bei half-jumpingly trotted towards the car, followed by Su Xiaobao behind who helped her carry something. Mr. Qin's face that initially was very dark and full of coldness suddenly softened a little. The driver in the front row who noticed Mr. Qin's bad mood has finally improved also sighed with relief.

"Dad?" Su Bei walked to the car and saw Qin Shao rolled down the window.

Mr. Qin briefly said two sentences: "Get in. We go home."

Su Bei froze. Since she already accustomed to Qin Shao's cold and stern personality from the villain's description in the novel, she didn't feel very strange seeing Mr. Qin's rigid face at the moment.

But, to go home now...

Su Bei was in a dilemma.

"Dad, you can go back first. We still have some more activities in school later." She explained. Weiming Middle School's founding anniversary event was held all day long. After the art performance, it was continued by social activities and games between classes.

Mr. Qin frowned slightly. He asked back with a heavy tone: "Now?"

Su Bei nodded: "Yeah, it will start soon."

Qin Shao: "Until what time?"

"Around 8 o'clock," Su Bei hastily added another sentence: "The activities are all held inside school vicinity. If we have nothing to do, Dad, we can go back earlier."

"First get in the car and change your clothes!" Mr. Qin suddenly said with a dark face. His tone had a bit of sternness that he rarely showed in front of Su Bei.

Su Bei didn't have the time to change. At this moment, she was still wearing her group dance's costume. Although her upper body was covered by Su Xiaobao's school jacket, on the below she only wore a pair of denim shorts that clearly showed her white, long legs.

No wonder Qin Shao's face was extremely dark now.

—A little girl, what did she want to do wearing such clothes! And even still planned to go back to school like this to play until night?

Moreover, because Su Xiaobao's school jacket was much longer than Su Bei's costume, when she wore it like this, if one didn't look carefully, it would look like that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Su Bei was shocked by Mr. Qin's sudden sternness. But after she heard his words, she obediently jumped into the car, put on the partition, and changed her clothes.

Outside the car, the father and son stood side by side.

Su Xiaobao suddenly frowned and muttered: "All girls these days are wearing similar clothes. Aren't you too old-fashioned?"

Qin Shao glanced at Su Xiaobao. He held back his temper and asked, "Do you think it's okay for Xiaobei to walk around like that?"

Su Xiaobao: "..."

Of course not. But Qin Shao was so fierce Su Bei just now, it made him very upset.

Su Bei, who had changed her clothes, got out of the car and walked to Mr. Qin's side.

"Dad."

Qin Shao carefully examined her appearance. Su Bei had changed into the school uniform that radiated the aura [successfully reduced the early campus love phenomenon by 80%]. The stern expression on Mr. Qin's face finally eased a bit.

Qin Shao: "Want to stay?"

"Uh-huh." Su Bei's head looked like a chicken pecking rice. When they were still in Hongxing County's Third Middle School, there were not many school events. Even if the students organized some kind of activities, no one would invite her and Su Xiaobao.

Looking at Su Bei's sparkling eyes filled with 'expectations', Mr. Qin felt a headache. In the end, he relented and only emphasized two things: "Directly come home after the school activities ended and immediately call me if something happened." As for that little brat from Xie family, he still had to investigate it clearly. Just put it aside for now.

"Okay", Su Bei's face was filled with a smile: "Thank you, Dad. See you later~"

Grinning from ear to ear, Su Bei dragged Su Xiaobao and ran back to the school building. The twins didn't notice this scene being taken into the phone by a nearby student who originally planned to leave early.

Looking at the two children's figures that had disappeared from the school gate, Mr. Qin let out a rare sigh before getting back into the car. After leaving two cars to continue waiting at the school gate, he instructed the driver to go to the company.

Inside the car, Qin Shao was looking at the photo album inside his mobile phone. There were more than 20 photos that he took inside the auditorium: Some were when Su Bei greeted the audiences on the stage; some were when Su Bei started playing the piano; and finally, the photo of her curtain call. Qin Shao picked a few and shared it on his WeChat.

As for the photos of Su Bei's group dance, when Mr. Qin took a look, his eyes instantly dimmed. He put away his phone, determined to permanently 'bury' these photos in his phone album.

~

On the way back, Su Bei remembered one thing.

Su Xiaobao: "What's wrong?"

"I forgot something." She just forgot to ask Mr. Qin if he saw her performance. For some inexplicable reason, Su Bei really cared about this.

Su Bei's mobile phone suddenly shook twice. It was from Mr. Qin: Your performance is good.

Su Xiaobao, who didn't know her mind, asked: "Forget what?"

"Nothing." Su Bei shook her head and secretly smiled. Holding the mobile phone, her light brown eyes overflowed with joy and excitement. When she was at it, Su Bei also immediately changed the contact name [Mr. Qin] saved by Uncle Fu with [Dad]. Right after that, Mr. Qin sent another message: Don't play too late.

When Su Bei and Su Xiaobao returned to the classroom, their class had already drawn the lot for the intra-class social activities. Su Bei immediately heard a 'bad news' from her deskmate Dong Wenqi—their class was paired with class 8-2.

Looking at Su Bei's calm but somewhat excited expression, Dong Wenqi was speechless: "Are you not worried or nervous? Not at all?"

"Why should I nervous?" Su Bei was confused.

"It's Class 8-2! Wait—" Dong Wenqi's paused and looked at Su Bei seriously: "You don't know Song Xinyi is from the class 8-2?" Pairing up with class 8-2 this time, although this was a good chance to see the school grass, but thinking about Su Bei and Song Xinyi's 'enmity and resentment', Dong Wenqi suddenly the school grass' face was not so sweet.

First, the school flowers vote, and then in the forums, the two girls were compared to each other. And today, they directly performed the same piano talent on the stage... Now thinking about it, if they really let Su Bei and Song Xinyi meet face to face...

No, Dong Wenqi dared not to imagine the scene.

Su Bei: "..."

She really didn't know that Song Xinyi was in class 8-2. There was a total of 40 to 50 classes in the school, and the lottery had to pair her class with the male lead's baby daughter? What kind of devil luck was this?

After calmed herself down, Su Bei shook Dong Wenqi's arm and blinked: "What to afraid, can she swallow me in front of so many people?"

"Weren't you so ready to fight head-on with her fans before? Just take out your courage at that time now."

"It's not the same ah." Dong Wenqi may be able to fearlessly fight that useless gang of shrimp soldiers and crab generals. But facing their deity, even she felt timid.

Su Bei comforted again: "No need to fear. Let me say this: if there is a need to fight, leave everything to me. You can hide away and protect yourself."

Anyway, it was impossible for a visible confrontation to occur. At least, regardless of the winner and loser, the goddess Song was a gentle and cute girl in everyone's eyes, and would never go into conflict with others.

The two classes finally met.

Dong Wenqi pulled Su Bei: "Su Bei, did you see her? That's Song Xinyi."

Without Dong Wenqi's pointing, Su Bei still could recognize Song Xinyi from the previous school flower voting photos. Moreover, this kind of 'all the stars cup themselves around the moon' aura when she walked, except for Song Xinyi, it was hard for others to have.

"The one next to Song Xinyi is the school grass, the young master of Ye family, Ye Chen!" Dong Wenqi's voice was full of excitement.

Ye Chen? This name somewhat familiar. Wasn't he Song Xinyi's fiance in the extra story?

Su Bei turned to look at another person—the boy whose appearance was second only to her family's Xiaobao. "Why is Ye Chen a school grass, but Xie Minxuan not?" Su Bei was curious, the two boys' face value was actually at the same level.

Dong Wenqi: "Well..." Should she say that it was because of male god Xie's temper was so bad and not even half as amiable as young master Ye?

Even the teachers knew about the 'conflict' between the two goddesses, not to mention the students in both classes. At this time, when they saw Song Xinyi came, everyone's expressions changed, waiting for a good show.

Song Xinyi walked very naturally towards Su Bei, with a friendly smile on her face. "I heard before that a beautiful girl was transferred to our school. I saw you myself. Really beautiful."

"By the way, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Song Xinyi from class 8-2. Nice to meet you, Su Bei who participated in the school flower voting." Song Xinyi's words and expression was full of sincerity and kindness, as if she was genuinely praising Su Bei's beauty, and didn't care in the least about the voting result.

Song Xinyi's move immediately aroused the favorability of the students around her. Especially those who originally her followers, their mind instantly filled with admiration.

Look, this was the reason why the goddess Song could become the goddess of the whole school. She also had so many fans on the internet. That was not only because of her face value, but because she was magnanimous, kind, and hard-working. This was why they like her! In contrast, Su Bei, hah! Just an empty vase.

~

Only one person looked at Song Xinyi's direction with a sneer and spat out one word coldly: "Fake."

"There is a grudge?" Su Xiaobao glanced at Xie Minxuan.

"It's not a grudge, just that she is very annoying." Xie Minxuan said lazily, his eyes swept over Ye·Licking Dog·Chen, before move it again.

Su Xiaobao raised his eyebrows. On the side, Liu Kai and the others already began to tell him about the twenty things Song Xinyi did that she thought was a smart way to confess to Xie Minxuan.

Looking at Song Xinyi, Su Bei's eyes moved slightly. This was the first time she directly saw Song Xinyi. She really fitted the description in the novel: a pure, beautiful, gentle, and kind. Indeed the image of 'everyone's daughter'. Regardless of whether this was true or not, because of the description in the novel, Su Bei couldn't bring herself to have any favorability towards this girl.

Su Bei smiled back politely but with alienation at Song Xinyi and said, "Hello."

Whether it was the main couple from the novel or their daughter, they were still dangerous for her villainous family. With this mindset, Su Bei did not want to have too many intersections with Song Xinyi. In other words, as long as the other party didn't make the first move, both sides minded their own business.

After the game started, Song Xinyi took the draw and became class 8-2's representative for the first play. After browsing the nameplates, Song Xinyi finally stopped on Su Bei's name. At the same time, her gaze also fell on Su Bei, and with the previous friendly tone she said: "Su Bei, this game is very interesting, let's play together."

Su Bei also glanced at the game description. This was a crossword game. Each pre-prepared question board has a lot of vertical and horizontal square grids connected to each other with specified themes, such as: poetry, names of historical figures, English vocabularies, chemical equations, and so on. Participants needed to fill in the blank squares according to the grid's length and the corresponding question before switching to the other group. This was similar to the crossword puzzle in the magazines Su Bei had done before, but more complicated.

Before waiting for Su Bei to speak, Song Xinyi suddenly said: "Ah, I haven't asked if you have played this before..."

Su Bei: "..."

Song Xinyi: "It's actually very simple. We can use the knowledge we usually learn."

Standing next to Su Bei, Dong Wenqi roared in her heart: Simple your fart!

This kind of game was very hard, except for someone like the male god Xie. For flunkers like Dong Wenqi, it was similar to 'doing math problems written in English, and has to write the answers in classical Chinese.' Too terrible!

Song Xinyi was certainly not afraid. She had an excellent academic score. But what could Su Bei do? Song Xinyi made it clear that she wanted Su Bei to make a joke! Dong Wenqi secretly grabbed Su Bei's hand, anxious.

At this time, Song Xinyi had walked to the game table and said to Su Bei: "From our class, Ye Chen and I will participate first. Su Bei, you can also choose one person in your class to form a team with you."

Su Bei nodded. She first looked at Song Wenqi, whose soul already almost flown from her body. Su Bei silently withdrew her gaze and decided to pull Su Xiaobao with her so she could let him do most of the works.

Before waiting for Su Bei to call him, Su Xiaobao already walked towards the game table. However, before he reached there, another person squeezed to Su Bei's side.

Su Xiaobao looked at Xie Minxuan with an icy gaze.

"Only two people per team. Because I am a girl, Su Bei should be one. The other team member must be chosen between them." Song Xinyi pointed at Su Xiaobao and Xie Minxuan. Under the table, her other hand already clenched tightly.

Su Bei still hasn't opened her mouth, so why did Xie Minxuan came out on his own initiative?!

"I remember that brother Xuan doesn't like this kind of game?" Seemingly at random, Song Xinyi asked with a smile. She didn't want Xie Minxuan to participate, not only because she felt uncomfortable seeing him standing together with Su Bei. More importantly, Xie Minxuan had a good grade. Although he never participated in this kind of game before, it shouldn't be difficult for him to answer these questions.

"Which idiot tell you that I don't like?" Xie Minxuan sneered and stepped back. He turned to look at Su Xiaobao and provocatively asked: "Have you ever played this game? Do you know what the rules are? If you lost, you also lost the face of our entire class."

Su Xiaobao looked back at Xie Minxuan with a sneer: "If I remember correctly, in the last exam, my score seemed to be one point higher than you."

Across the table, Ye Chen also looked at Xie Minxuan, this childhood playmate of his. Unfortunately, Xie Minxuan was busy 'exchanging a harsh gaze' with Su Xiaobao, and didn't pay attention to the people on the other side.

Seeing the situation at the game table, other students around could not help but whisper.

"My mother. Two goddesses, the school grass, male god Xie and young master Su, what kind of immortal assembly is this?"

"No need for any game, the faces gathered on the table is enough to make me want to lick!"

"Just now, what did young master Su said? His exam score is one point higher than male god Xie? But after young master Su transferred into our school, it seemed that we still didn't have any exam yet. Or did he talking about basketball? No, that's not it. I remember young master Su won by two points on his last game with male god Xie..."

"Young master Su, don't back down. Let male god Xie play, you can be their cheering team!"

"Male god Xie, don't come back. Let young master Su support his sister, you can also be a referee on the side!"

Author's Note:

[Reminder]
Xiaobei, Xiaobao: 14 years old, Birthday 27 February.
Daddy Qin: 38 years old, birthday 7 April.
[vvvv]: 19 years old.
Male God Xie: 14 years old.
Young Chairman Lin: 21 years old.
Song Yancheng (original male lead): 37-year-old
Lin You (original female lead): 35 years old

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

375K 11.3K 68
[COMPLETED] NOTE: I AM NOT THE AUTHOR NOR THE TRANSLATOR OF THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MACHINE TRANSLATED SO IF YOU ARE PARTICULAR WITH GRANMAR, JUST FIND A...
Consort Shu lazy_walnut द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

11K 149 26
Author: 晓桥琉水 Concise Version: Wearing the identity of the legitimate eldest daughter of the Shen family, she entered the palace and was immediately b...
After Marrying the Disabled Fourth Prince Axa John द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

1.1K 73 20
Synopsis: Once notorious for his ruthlessness, Prince Pei Yuan of the Fourth Prince's residence fell from grace and transformed into a paralyzed inva...
Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf Zaiev00 द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

31K 793 31
[NOT MINE: OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY] Description Lin Feilu, or better known by her nickname-Green Tea Princess, was the best of all the scheming b*tches...