Ninjago X Reader Oneshots | S...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

🌱Scenarios with you're favorite Ninja from Ninjago! 🌱Will include both Movie and Series and they may inclu... More

Oneshots
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Star Quarterback
Series! Cole x Reader }} Tell Me You Love Me
Movie! Cole x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Kai x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Series! Cole x Reader }} Baking is the way to a Ninja's Heart
♤Movie! Kai x Reader }} Mornings (NSFW)
Movie! Jay x Reader }} Chapstick Challenge
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Affection
Series! Lloyd x Reader }} GUY.exe
Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Prom
Series! Kai x Reader }} Evil Twin
(old)Movie! Lloyd x Reader }} Your Different
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Talking? Nah, Kissing
(old) Movie! Cole X Reader }} Photos
(old) ♤Series! Lloyd X Reader }} Sexy Dinner (NSFW)

♤Series! Cole x Reader }} Sundress (NSFW)

7.5K 97 128
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

A/N: lmao, my NSFW/spicy oneshots went from 0 to 100 with this one, brace yourself

Warnings: idk lmao, kinky, I mentioned orgasm denial, reader being a tease, neck grabbing, spanking, oral (both receiving), unprotected sex (please have safe sex in real life, this is fiction), it's smut. If you have any warning you want to put highlight a comment here and I'll add it.

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 4353

Y/N's P.O.V

If there was anything I learned about Cole after we started dating, it was his love for sundresses. I had found out after we went on a date during summer, which meant heat. Heat meant clothes with circulation was preferred. So, what better option than a sundress. That particular dress I wore was what started it all. I had put on a black spaghetti strap dress that had the elastic ruching on the top which stopped an inch or two below my boods and flared out in a flowly style that ended mid thigh. The dress had different tones of small orange flowers and it fit like a dream. I paired it with some black sandals to match. I twisted my hair into a claw clip with a few pieces handing around my face. I only added some mascara and brow gel for makeup and I was done. Cole was an easy guy to please, so when I came into the living room of my apartment dressed the way I was - the obsession started.

"I'm ready." I said, walking over to him.

"Alright lets-" He stopped mid sentence when he actually turned to see me. "Go." He trailed off.

"Do I look that bad?" I frowned.

"Angel, you look stunning. Since when did you own that dress, I've never seen you wear that?" He asked.

"I got it the other day while out with Nya. I figured I needed to get some new sundresses because of the heat wave that was predicted. Plus, I kind like them. I think they're growing on me." I said, doing a little twirl.

I liked to play innocent with him, it was easy to because he never got the hints I wasn't being innocent. I knew the second his eyes landed on me what it did to him. It was common knowledge that sundresses were almost every guys weakness. And it furthered my theory. At this point we have been dating for a little over 2 years. We hadn't had sex yet but we did oral a few times. I was pretty sure that with his Elemental powers came extreme horniness and high sex drive because he always had something going on down there. This summer I was determined to get him to crack and make the first move into our sex life.

"So, are you ready to go?" I asked, playing innocent with a smile.

"Yeah - yeah we can go." He grumbled, adjusting his pants in the process. I happily skipped out the door, ready to tease for the day. Surprisingly, he did not once ask for head for the next week. If he needed my help he would ask, politely and consensually of course. I had worn another sundress a week later, getting a similar reaction. This repeated for a few weeks, and at some point he even handed me his card and told me to go buy some more. So I did, I didnt use his card for all of them because I knew being a Ninja wasn't a full paying job so I used my own money for the others because I worked and made really good money working for Cyrus Borg.

Now here we are, 3 months into this summer and I had gotten bolder with the dresses. It became a pattern of him excusing himself at some point while I asked him if he was alright. Small touches here and there to add to the effect. I had even sat on his lap at one point and let a wet mark on his pants. Don't know how he ended up after he realized but it didn't end in me getting railed so I wasn't satisfied with his response.

Today I had some plans with Nya before going to lunch with Cole. So I put on a sundress. What else would I do? This one was a peachy color that had 3 layers to it but untimely ended at finger tip length. It was still pretty thin. It was strapless with that elastic ruching at the top and a small tie in between the ending of that ruching and the start of the waist where the flared skirt began. I paired it with some white 3 inch wedges, some jewelry, and some simple mascara with lip gloss and the eyebrow stuff I used. I put my hair up in the claw clip, because Cole also had a thing for my neck and collar bone being exposed. Every time I wore something off the shoulder or strapless he always found an exuse to dig his face into the crook of my neck. It was also his exuse to sit there to kiss and lick it - but he never marked it during summer time. I grabbed my small white cross body purse and added some things in there before draping it over my right shoulder so it rested next to my right thigh, avoiding it being a cross body.

I walked into the living room of my apartment, Cole didn't technically live here but he was her very often. Cole was resting on the couch watching the news, shirtless with nothing but basketball shorts on. I saw something that proved I was right. I walked right past him into the kitchen, I had an open floor plan, and ignored his eyes tracing my every move.

"I'm going to go out with Nya. Do you need anything before we get lunch later." I asked, bending over lightly to grab something from the bottom cabinet. I made sure he had a view, seeing as I went commando - at least for now, I would probably put on white spandex on under the dress when I got to my car for comfort, I just had a job to do. His head was resting on the arm rest of the couch as his gaze was on me. "Cole, you doing alright over there?"

"You're not wearing panties." He bluntly stated. I innocently looked down, and looked back up at him.

"Yeah, the doctor said I needed to let it breathe with being active." I said, putting my hands behind my back and crossing my legs. "Sundresses make it easy to do that."

"You've not had anything under those dresses?" He said, sitting up now.

"Well, not always. For the most part I wear my panties while going out, but I've been going without them while at home or small trips out. Like last week when we went to the grocery store and then got some flowers." I answered, giving him the most innocent smile I could muster.

"You've had yourself out this whole time?" He said, still in disbelief.

"Again, not all the time." I shrugged. "I should get going, Nya's already at the mall and I don't want to keep her waiting." I heard him shoot up out of his seat as I started to walk to the door.

"I think you should stay home." Step one complete.

"Why?" I questioned, tilting my head at him.

"You can stay with me and we could hang out." He said, trying to send me signals and smirking down at me.

"But I'll see you for lunch." I said. His smirked faltered a bit, now more of a pout. I stood up and took the back of head in my hands, brining his head closer to mine to bring him in for a kiss. He immediately set a pace that I followed. He pushed my back up against the door and brought one of my legs up to his waist. The hand that was holding my leg squeezed my thigh. I let out a small moan at the gesture, he used that opportunity to shove his tounge in my mouth and kiss more harshly, more desperately. With my legs now open with the position, Cole pushed his body flush against mine, his boner grinding against my exposed core.

"Fuck, Cole." I whimpered, getting lost in the world of pleasure he was giving me. His head was nuzzeled in my neck as he started to kiss and lick at the tender skin.

"Stay home." He said, it was definitely more of an order. I was about to completely give in when my phones ring tone started playing in my purse, which I still had in on my shoulder. It was probably Nya.

"Cole, I have to go." I said, starting to loose my breath as he continued to grind his hips against mine. His dancer background came in handy a lot.

"Fucking stay here." He grumbled againz letting out a small moan himself. That always got me going, hearing him make noises. My ring tone died and then started up again.

"Its probably Nya." I said, tugging at his hair to pull him away from my neck before he started to mark it.

"Then pick up the phone and tell her you're not coming." He said, eyes rocking back as I felt him shudder. "Fucking hell, Angel. You feel so good." He praised. I knew he was close, because so was I. But one must make sacrifices in order to get to the finish line. Using all the strength I had before pleasure completely took over, I twisted out of his hold and fell to the floor. Breathing heavily I looked up at him with my eyes holding the look I know always got him going. "What the fuck." He grumbled, now pissed off I denied him his release. Again, Elemental powers had quite the effect on him and his sex drive. Orgasm denial probably wasn't the best feeling.

"I have to go before she comes here to get me. I promised her I'd meet her on time. I'll see you for lunch." I said, giving him doe eyes. I saw him swipe his tounge over his teeth, something he did when he was thinking with a certain though behind it. I stood up, but made sure to give him a show as I got on my knees in front of him first, then standing up from there, never breaking eye contact. He held my gaze with a stern, pissed off look. I stood under his gaze, not letting up or breaking. I decided to test him one more time before leaving. I brought the leg up that wasn't held by him during that moment and dragged a finger up from my calf to my thigh, gathering the wetness that had dripped down. I brought the finger up to my mouth and sucked it off, keeping eye contact with him. I sent him a wink before opening the door and walking out.

"I'll se you in a few hours." I teased, walking down the hallway with a small sway to my hips. I knew I'd be in for it when we got home.

🪨🖤🪨

"I'll see you soon." I said waving goodbye to Nya. I got back in my car to drive to the small bakery we always went to. I took off the spandex that I did end up putting on, because the only person I was willing to put that kinda of show on for was Cole. I'm sure he's pissed and ready to go. I felt excitement bubble when I thought of how this was going to end. If his talent with his mouth reflected his ability to fuck I know I'm in for one hell of a time.

I got out of my car and walked up to the building, greeting the lady at the door. Cole wasn't here yet, otherwise he would have texted me. I walked up to the counter and ordered me and Coles usual items and paid. I pulled out my phone and texted Cole letting him know I was here and in out usual spot. I sat down and crossed my legs, playing a game on my phone while I waited. I was interrupted when someone sat next to me in the corner booth, I calmed down when I realized it was Cole. I smiled at him when I realized he brought me flowers. It was a small bouquet but that's how I liked them. He scooted over to me adjusting him self before relaxing into the booth. I turned my head and gave him a small, yet sweet kiss. He was truly amazing.

"Thank you." I said. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side.

"You're welcome, Angel." He responded, kissing my head. He cleaned up well. Black dressy shorts with a black button up that was rolled up right below his elbows, all tied together with his black converse, and his black rings on a few of his fingers that matched the watch that sat on his left arm. His hair was tied up in a half up half down bun. The arm that was around me dropped to my waist and hips, drawing large circles on the two areas.

"Y/N!" The guy shouted, letting us know the order was ready. I got up, making Cole stay back as I went to grab our trays. In the process, I felt something wet slide down my leg - again. I didnt pay attention to it, but when I turned around and saw the look on Coles face I know he saw it. I couldn't help it, he was so hot and everything he did made my legs feel like jelly. I walked back with our trays, placing them down on the table before sliding next to his right.

His hand was quick to grab my thigh tightly. It was soon that he pulled the same move I did earlier and used his finger to gather up the wetness, the brought his finger into his mouth, and sucked it dry. I was to turned on to care if anyone saw him do that, I was hoping they didn't, but I paid no attention to anyone other than Cole.

"You should eat before it gets cold." He said, grabbing his lunch plate. "You'll need the energy."

I felt another pool of wetness, I hope it doesn't show on the back of the dress. I realized both of us were stubborn and holding our place so I began eating. We ate in a comfortable silence with sexual tension. I continuously kept squeezing my thighs together, wanting some kind of friction. I also got bold and rested my hand on Coles thigh, ever so slightly grazing the tent that was evident. Cole used his left hand, the one that was not being used to eat, and took my hand and placed it right back on his buldge. I was thankful for the table clothes and our corner seat. He kept my hand there the whole time we ate, making sure I felt him throb under my touch.

Once we were both done eating lunch, the small cakes, and our drinks I got up and brought our trays with the plates to the trash and sorted out that issue. While walking back I noticed Cole was discreetly trying to fix his issue so it wasn't as noticeable while leaving. I grabbed my bag and my flowers Cole got me and we were on our way.

He walked, which meant we would take my car back to my place. While walking in the parking lot Cole let his hand wander, grabbing a handful of my ass cheek and then slapping it.

"Cole!" I scolded, hand going over the area he smacked. He used the arm he had around my back to drag me to him, bringing our faces merely inches apart.

"I think that one slap is the least of your worries. Because after that stunt you pulled earlier your ass is going to be red." He said in a low whisper.

Oh shit.

🪨🖤🪨

The second we walked into the door I was back to where it started. He grabbed my neck and pulled be back a bit so my back was to his front.

"Do you want this?" He asked, looking down at me with my head tilted up and his hand rubbing my neck.

"Fuck me Cole." He quickly turned me around and connected our lips in an rough, desperate kiss. Finally giving into our sexual need for each other in a way that wasn't oral. He picked me up easily because of his super strength and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started for the bedroom, keeping our lips together as our tounges intertwined together. He set me down once we entered the room. Never breaking the kiss he started unbuttoning his shirt, yanking it off once he was done. I started on his belt and got that and his pants off as he kicked his shoes off with his socks.

"Keep them on." I breathed into the kiss when Cole started to take off his rings and watch. He gave me a hungry look at my words and brought me back into another rough kiss. I started to slip my dress off when he stopped me.

"You're keeping that fucking sundress on for now. Get rid of your bra though." He said, helping me pull the boob cage off my body. He brought me down so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He stood up while he held my jaw in his hands, gazing down on me. I reached for his briefs and pulled them down, finally freeing his dick from its painful hold. I immediately grabbed wrapped my hands around it and started pumping.

"Fuck, Angel. Your hands always feel so good." He groaned, throwing his head back. While gazing up at him, I brought my mouth around his dick and hollowed my cheeks. He let out a sound in-between a moan and a grunt, his hand grabbing the claw clip out of my hair and tossing it to the floor only to be replaced by Coles hands. I felt him getting close so I did my best to get him there. Before he could cum he pulled away, breathing heavily as he tried to calm down. "If I'm gonna cum, it's going to be fucking you." He said, letting go of my hair.

He got down on one knee and took my heels off for me. Kissing my calf and slowly training them up my thigh. He disappeared under my dress and gave one last kiss over my clit before diving in. I let out a loud moan, throwing myself back against the sheets. Cole took both my legs and rested them on his shoulder, his left hand holding my thigh while his right hand trailed up under my dress to hold my hips down from thrashing. I let out more moans at the feeling of the metal from his watch and rings against my thigh and the other rings on my stomach.

"Doggy style, I want your ass up." He mumbled pulling away. I quickly changed into the position, wanting relief. He smacked my ass once I was in position, pulling the dress out of the way. "That's for teasing me today." He said. I moaned in response. I had mentioned once during a heated time while he was eating me out I was more than happy to be spanked, and Cole compied from then on. He spanked me again. "And that is for teasing me ever since that one day with that first dress." I whined at him. "I figured it out today when you mentioned not wearing any panties. You've been practically begging me to fuck you this whole time."

"Cole please." I whined.

"So now you want to ask." He chuckled, sending one last smack before rubbing the area. I moaned again, loving the feeling of the rings against the after feeling of the spanks. We had to be careful with them, Cole had a lot of power and I did not. "What do you want, my Angel."

"Please, fuck me." I whined again.

"Alright, since you asked nicely. Take the dress off." He said. I moved to take the dress off and layed on my back. Cole climbed above me, giving me a sweet kiss against my lips. I felt his finger tease my entrance, probably to prepare me for what's about to come. I wasn't a virgin, but my ex boyfriend was not nearly as big as him. Cole was just over average in length, but he had a lot of girth to him. Cole in general was huge, his height and muscles proved that. His shoulders were broad and he had a natural alpha demeanor to him when around others. He just made everyone feel small.

Cole had confessed a while ago he had never done this with anyone, being a Ninja was way to time consuming and he was never one to go off sleeping around. He wanted a solid relationship before considering any kind of physical intimacy. So, you can imagine the stars in his eyes when I sucked him off for the first time and the surprise I had when he ate me out for the first time - and he had me finish faster than I ever have.

I let out a quiet moan when I felt his finger enter smoothly. Even his fingers were larger than normal. He slowly pumped the one in and out while I continued to beg for more. He started sucking on my boobs, using his other free hand to massage the other one. He then placed a second finger and shortly after a third. He was continuously pumping them in and out at a fast pace, curling his fingers ever so often.

I was moaning his name loudly and had no shame. Nice apartment meant it was sound proof, and I was sure we were going to put it to the test.

"Cole, I'm gonna cum." I moaned, curling my toes at the feeling. He kept his pace going, not easing up on me.

"Come for me, Angel. I need you to be ready for when I fuck your brains out." He whispered in my ear. That's all it took as I screamed his name and felt pleasure wash over me. "Good girl." He continued to finger me with a slower pace to help ride out my high.

"I'm good." I said, pulling him into a kiss.

"Safe word?"

"Pineapple."

"Safe signal?"

"Tap you four times." We had established a safety call when we started our physical relationship, just in casem we've never had to use it but it was always a better option.

"Condom?" He asked.

"I don't have any here. I'm clean and on birth control." I said.

"I'm clean too." He said, going in for another kiss.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I said, raising my hips up. Cole grabbed a pillow and stuck it under my hips, ever the gentle men.

He took on leg and placed it over his shoulder, getting the position ready. Holding my hand he positioned himself at my entrance, and slowly pushed in.

"Oh my god." I moaned, throwing my head back. Cole nuzzeled his head in the crook of my neck, moaning into it.

"You feel so much better than I imagined." He said, continuing to push into me.

"You're so big." I whined, tugging at his hair.

"And you're taking me so well. I'm almost there." He said, starting to suck on my neck. He finally bottomed out, staying still until I gave him the all clear.

"Move." I said, wiggling my hips to make sure I was ready. Cole hovered over top of me and started a slow pace.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, feeling the first thrust.

"More, please, more. I need you." I begged. Cole let out a strangled groan, quickening the pace with harder thrusts.

"Angel, if you keep clenching this much I'm not going last long." He groaned. I responded with another moan, dragging my nails up and down his back. He used one of his hands to bring it up to my neck, gently squeezing it. I grabbed his face and attempted a kiss, but it was more of a lip mash with how much I was moaning. I felt a familiar feeling rise up as Cole continued to thrust into me.

"Cole, I'm gonna cum. Fuck, make me cum, please!" I exclaimed, closing me eyes in pleasure.

"Open your eyes, let me see you." I did what he asked me to. "Cum all over me." That affirmation was all I need as I let go, the coil in me snapping. I started to see stars as this orgasm hit harder than the last. I chanted his name over and over as I continued to feel pleasure. Coles pace started to fall and he became more verbal with his noises, signaling he was close.

"Cum in me, Cole." I said. "I love you."

"Fuck." He cursed. He moaned out my name as I felt him emptying out in me.

We stayed there in silence, basking in the feeling of what just happened.

"That was-"

"Amazing." He finished.

"I should buy more sundresses." I quipped.

"Please do." He said, holding himself up to hover over my face. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled. He brought me into a sweet kiss. Smiling into it, still feeling on Cloud 9, I gently rubbed his back.

"Cole are you hard again?" I said, feeling him inside me since he never actually pulled out.

"Y/N, I am the Elemental Master of Earth. I'm always rock hard." He grumbled in embrassment.

"Well then, Master. I'm all yours."

We were there all night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 13
REQUESTS STILL OPEN DESPITE BOOK BEING COMPLETE Just your regular Ninjago Oneshot book. Cringe, fluff, angst, you name it, but NO SMUT. (I started th...
13.2K 277 26
A series of Oneshots with your favorite Ninjago Characters! This will be a F Reader as that is the easiest for me to write. I do not own Lego or Ninj...
487 1 29
Just wanna do this challenge, so that I can show the many Ninjago AUs I made, but never managed to talk about. If I didn't put any AU name, it means...
12.9K 91 18
Oneshots spread through the months of 2022. Update schedule: N/A, it is completed! Fandom: LEGO Ninjago