In Love With Your Beautiful S...

By angaklatanngtadhana

What if Tong Yao comes from a very rich family in China? What if her family is close with Lu Si Cheng's famil... More

NOTES
AUTHOR
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author Note

CHAPTER ONE

3.9K 59 5
By angaklatanngtadhana

(Italics means talking in English) 

(Italics with underline means French)

Sounds of pointe shoes hitting the wooden floor, uneven breathing, and classical music bounces around the soundproof room. In the middle stands a very beautiful girl, a girl of everyone's dream. Sweat drips from the top of her head and cover her body from doing the same dance repeatedly, always finding new various mistakes in ever version she's done.

Hearing the music come to end, the Prima Ballerina, exhales and relaxes, looking at the mirror with a smile at the perfect dance she just finished. However, she is still not satisfied with the dance, hearing the classical music start again, her body immediately response...she needs this dance to be perfect, too perfect that it will leave everyone in tears and be place in history as the most perfect performance of all time.

Her smile slightly widens, closing her eyes, flying through the air, twirling, and landing on her toes. Ballet has always had a special place in her heart, despite her family disagree with her, deeming ballet to be a distraction to her bright future in the business industry, to continue the family's legacy. But that never stop her from continuing her dream, being the best Prima Ballerina in the world.

Reminiscing her memories with her fellow ballerinas and ballerinos, memories flashing through her, the ballerina stops with the music, her tears falling like endless waterfall. Reality hit her...she's retiring...this is her last theatre...her last dance...her last opera.

Forcing on a smile, she finally decides to stop, finding no more fault the in multiple versions. Wiping her tears away with a smile, the ballerina took her phone from the speaker, stopping the music from playing once more. Seating down on the floor, after cooling down, she wipes her sweat with a towel 'ZGDX' engraved at the side. A gift from her Professional E-Sport cousin, when she made her first performance as the Youngest Prima Ballerina years ago.

Stretching her legs and removing her pointe shoes with care, she lazily lay down on the ground. Staring at the ceiling trying to catch her breath. The doors open slightly, she hears but made no action to look at the person. The footstep alone, she already knows who it is.

"Figured you'll be here," he chuckles, plopping down beside the ballerina, leaning against the wall, staring at the reflection in the mirror, silence dawns upon them, "How are you?"

The ballerina didn't answer her best friend, her partner in ballet, instead she starts at the laying reflection of her, "I don't know," she finally says truthfully, "I somehow feel...peaceful?" she finishes her sentence sounding like an answer, "Does that make sense, Trey?"

Trey Richard nods and chuckles at his partner, "Yes, that make sense..." another piece of silence, "Who's going to be my partner now?" he pouts, looking at her.

She laughs and seats up, leaning against the wall beside him, "You'll find a good partner, probably better than me,"

"They might be better than you, but one else can sync with me like you do," Trey sighs, the ballerina sighs as well and wrap an arm around her friend, "I still cannot believe you're leaving me behind,"

"Even if I stayed longer, I would have to retire sooner or later," she replies.

"Be a coach then," Trey suggested, "Just don't leave the industry and me behind," he desperately begs, not wanting his best friend and partner in dance to leave him behind, "How will I survive in this industry without my pillar?"

The ballerina chuckles and ruffles the hair of the older male, "You'll be fine Trey,"

Trey gasps, "I will not!" he places a hand on his chest, clutching it in pain as though the girl just shot him in the heart, "The industry will fall without you! You are our pillar...so just retire later, okay?" he hugs her arm, looking at her with seal eyes, trying to persuade her to not leave the industry.

"I've already made my choice Trey," she sighs as the male groan in annoyance plopping on the ground, face first, "I'm retiring, and this is my last performance..." she looks at him and smile sadly, "...our last performance as partners,"

Muttering and saying distorted sentences the ballerina laughs, at him. Trey soon enough, seat up again, cross leg facing her, "I swear, I will find that person that cause your accident and make them pay for making you injured! They took away my partner!" he complains.

He looks up at her again, "Will you continue in this industry?" he questions?

The ballerina smiles and shrugs, "I don't know, mother is forcing me to finish my studies,"

Trey rolls his eyes as he hears the statement, "I really don't understand your mother and you,"

"What did I do?" she gasps.

"Well, firstly, your mother, can't she just be proud? You are THE YOUNGEST PRIMA BALLERINA? That's history itself, and now she's forcing you to continue your studies, like you weren't in an accident months ago?" he rolls his eyes again as he complains to his best friend, "And you, no matter how intelligent you are, you've got be suffering in that prestigious Oxford University, plus you're also attending it online,"

The latter only smile and shrug again, "Well, I enjoy my course, so I do not find it suffering,"

Trey only rolls his eyes at the optimistic of his friend, "Anyway, I came to fetch you up," he stands up, grabbing his friend's close duffle bag, "Monsieur Mérante, is looking for you," he playfully adds the accent.

Shaking her head, she put her shoes on and stands up pointe shoes in hand. Trey walks out first, holding the door for his best friend. The ballerina stands at the entrance, looking around the room once more with a smile and expression of peace, sighing she close the door and they walk down the corridor.

∼✧∽

"I'll stay here," Trey says, standing by the door, he gave her a smile. The ballerina nods and walks in, shutting the door behind her.

Despite entering the office multiple times, the architecture of the office still amuses her, nonetheless. The royal aesthetic that was put into the design, walls cover with portraits of famous and former Prima Ballerina and Primo Ballerino. Walking through the archway, her lip curl into a smile, her eyes setting on the huge portrait of her behind the office desk.

"Amora," Monsieur Mérante smile, calling the girl by her famous English name, putting his work papers to the side and signals the young girl to seat, "So," he clasps his hand together, in front of him, smiling at his favourite ballerina, "How are you feeling? This performance is your last,"

The girl laughs and sits comfortably before answering, "Nervous but peaceful," she smiles widely, looking at her favourite mentor.

Monsieur Mérante chuckles and nods his head, understanding what his student meant, "Trey, he came and whine to you did he not?" he raise an eyebrow as the ballerina nods her head, "Yes, he wasn't too please about your decision, especially since he only found out last night, hasn't sinked in I believe,"

"Well, his partner is leaving, he'll have to find another partner," the girl says, "he said, and I quote: 'They might be better than you, but one else can sync with me like you do',"

The Monsieur laugh slightly at the sentence, "He is not wrong," he says after calming down, "In all my lifetime of teaching, mentoring all ballet dancers and these famous and former primas and primos," he mentions towards the huge portraits around the room, "I have never seen and mentor such perfectly sync partners," he compliments.

"Well, we wouldn't be in perfect sync if it wasn't for you Monsieur," she compliments back, before turning serious, "I would like to announce my retirement after the performance, and tell the whole world that who I really am,"

The Monsieur frowns, not too certain about her decision of exposing who she really is. The ballerina notices and laughs, "I'm going to tell the whole world my courtesy name, not my birthday,"

Monsieur Mérante's smile drop slightly, but he nods at her, "Whatever you like, Mon trésor," he finishes the sentence with his nickname to her.

The ballerina rolls her eyes at the nickname but smile, she stands up and walk beside the mentor, giving him a daughterly side hug, "Thank you for everything, pére," she tightens her hug at her father figure.

Monsieur Mérante laughs and pats her arm a show of affection, "I'll always support you in your decisions...Tong Yao," he finishes the sentence by calling her, her real name.

∼✧∽

Notes

Mon trésor = My Treasure

pére = dad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.1K 69
Returning from Korea for 2.5years, Jia Xuan comes back. Her dream, gaming. However, that one accident caused her to have her gaming skills to be bad...
32.3K 1.1K 10
UNDER MAJOR EDITING SO NO ACTUAL UPDATES.‼️‼️ Jin ling grew up without any parents, raised by his uncle Jiang Cheng so he never really knew what the...
27.7K 505 20
"Tong Yao isn't the only new addition to ZGDX. Let's welcome Lee Chen, the new Topsolo!" After her resignation, Chen didn't expect coming back. She...
26.4K 1.1K 24
An au fanfic of Modern!Wei Wuxian and Modern!Jiang Yanli 'transmigrated' back to the ancient China after the original Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli died...