six || txt (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's mid... More

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* her
.ยท:ยท.โœง about
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* relationships
.ยท:ยท.โœง within txt
.ยท:ยท.โœง outside txt
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* social media
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* chapters
โ—ใƒป๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* epilogue

โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—

1.4K 59 14
By yoongismalva

.·:·. heart stealer .·:·.

"Moving dorms?!", Ara didn't know if Huening Kai sounded excited or disappointed.

"Then each of you will get a room", Bang Sihyuk stated. Also, you guys have worked so hard and have really proved to me that you are going to be great artists, so you might as well live in a nice environment", he smiled.

"Can we get a pet?", Soobin asked suddenly. Ara turned to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

They all knew Soobin wanted a pet, but no one thought it was serious. And where they lived it was impossible to get one, but now that they were moving...

"I will not clean after it", Yeonjun stated while crossing his arms.

"I will!", Huening Kai jumped excitedly. "Can we get a teacup pig? One of those that Miley Cyrus had, pretty please?", his eyes twinkled.

"You can have a not noisy pet", Sihyuk stated and then cracked his knuckles. "Oh, I have a meeting about... business. You can go", he smiled.

They all bowed before leaving the office, and suddenly Taehyun had his arm locked with hers, walking slowly next to Beomgyu and Soobin, who were trying to contain an overly excited Kai while Yeonjun had gone to the bathroom.

"That's suspicious", he stated. "The last business he had was us".

"What do you mean?", she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You know... a new band", he smiled. "It's so sad we didn't get to debut with Heeseung as a seven member group. I bet he will debut now", he commented.

"Ah, Heeseung", she smiled. "I love that sweet baby", Ara squealed.

"As if you were much older".

"If he calls me noona, then he's a baby".

"So am I a baby?"

"Ew, no".

He just pouted and Ara giggled. Okay, so this was happening. Bang Sihyuk had even stated that they had been successful enough, so that meant they had proved themselves to be good, right?

They were about to release their second Mini Album, which featured one of the songs Beomgyu had written the chorus for when he was trying to get Xylon's attention.

"So, pet store?", Soobin asked, while Yeonjun catched up to them.

"Yeah, sure", Ara smiled, believing they would definitely end up not adopting any pets because she was sure none of them were even capable of taking care of themselves (which had been proven right a couple of times in the past).

"I can't join", Beomguy pouted after getting a text. His eyes were so worried and Ara wondered what was going on. "My sister needs me", was all he said and rushed out of the entertainment company, calling for a driver who could help him get there faster.

"Eunsae?", she asked.

"Yeah", Kai replied. Suddenly, they all had fallen silent.

"What's wrong with her?", she didn't want to sound rude, but she had never met the girl and lately it seemed like she had been needing Beomgyu a lot.

"I don't know", Yeonjun replied, and licked his lips. "But it seems to be like a big deal. You know her parents are away and Beomgyu is her legal guardian", he finished with a sigh.

"I know she's been having issues, with, like... anxiety or something", Taehyun commented. "Hyung asked me if I could cover for him two nights ago because she was having an episode, but who knows", he shrugged.

"I just hope she's okay", Soobin smiled with sealed lips. "She's a good girl".

"Why am I the only one who hasn't met her yet?", she scrunched her nose.

"Unlucky, I guess", Yeonjun brushed her hair out of her face and then they all got into the van that had been assigned for them and told the driver to take them to a pet store.

The ride there was silent. It was as if whatever was going on with Eunsae had taken a toll on all of them. She wondered if she could be of any help to the girl, and she made a mental note to tell Beomgyu she wanted to be there for him and for her too. At the end of the day, he was her ride or die, and she wanted to be that for him too.

"Oh, no", Taehyun commented when Huening Kai came over with a baby skunk in his arms. "We're not taking home something that will smell twice as bad as you"

"I do not-"

"Take it back", Ara didn't even acknowledge Kai's pout. "We're not taking it home".

"But she isn't noisy!"

"Still!", she furrowed her eyebrows and then signaled the cage where it had been laying.

"No one in this band fucking understands me", he murmured.

"Kamal!", Yeonjun looked at the maknae and Kai just nodded while turning red and walked to the cage to let the baby skunk be in a safe place before his hyung smacked him for saying a bad word.

"I found him", Ara announced while looking at the small hedgehog drinking water. "He is the one", she pouted when the small animal looked at her. "Oh, my god. You are so cute", she bent to look at it closer, and the hedgehog walked towards her, only the glass from the cage separating them.

"I want him", Soobin bent next to her and the hedgehog walked to be in front og Soobin, placing its little nose on the glass and Soobin did the same, looking at the tiny little spines-ball with utter love.

"Me too", she commented.

"We are not bringing the skunk home, Huening Kai!", they heard Taehyun complain again and they giggled.

"Nope, because we're taking this little one", Soobin pointed at the cage. Ara let him handle the situation (basically to convince the other three members that the hedgehog was the one for them), and walked down the aisles to find all the things it would be needing to live with them.

"Hey, cutie", hearing Yeonjun's voice almost made her jump in her place, dropping the cute little plate she had found for the food.

"You almost killed me", she puted, placing her hand over her heart.

"Of a heart malfunctioning, I suppose?", he came closer and pecked her forehead.

"Of a jump scare, baby", she giggled. "You look like a zombie today".

"And you are just as straightforward as always", he rolled his eyes. "Such a charming girlfriend. I wonder how you stole my heart with that awful attitude", he sighed.

"Awe, I stole your heart?", she smiled.

"Yeah, give it back", he placed his arms on either side of her.

"What if I don't want to?", she tilted her head with half a smile lingering on her lips.

"I might have to just give it away, then", he pecked her lips. "Maybe I will just give it away".

"Hyung! Huening Kai is not letting go of the skunk!"

Incorrect quotes

Yeonjun: You have the right to remain silent

Kai: Doesn't mean I have to

✿✿✿

Ara: If you're going to talk about me behind my back, at least invite me. I hate that girl too

✿✿✿

Soobin: If Ara thinks she can just bat her cute eyes at me and get whatever she wants... she is absolutely right

✿✿✿

Kai: When Ara is mad at me I tighten the lids on all of our jars so she has to ask me for help

[sound of glass breaking in the other room]

Kai: It doesn't always work, though

✿✿✿

Taehyun: So when pies are involved, you can suddenly do math in your head?

Soobin: Hold on. Beomgyu, what is 19,154 pies divided by 61 pies?

Beomgyu: 314 pies

Ara: What if they were salads?

Beomgyu: ...carry the 4, and- No, it doesn't work

✿✿✿

Ara and Yeonjun: 3... 2... 1... Happy New Year! [start kissing]

Beomgyu: It's not even midnight yet, can you two stop making out every time the microwave goes off?

✿✿✿

Ara: I hope you're not going to do anything stupid

Kai: I hope you're not hoping too hard

✿✿✿

Ara: Can I be frank with you guys?

Kai: Sure, but I don't see how changing your name is going to help

Boemgyu: Shh let Frank speak

I AM BACK

-baobab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 610 31
"choi beomgyu give me my cat back!" โœฎ โžœ social media / twitter au โžœ beomgyu & taehyun | txt โžœ secondary couple - yeonbin โžœ written on 22 march 2023 ...
4.9K 123 15
As you can see by the title this is discontinued, and I wrote barely anything soooo Soobin likes HueningKai. HueningKai likes Taehyun. Taehyun likes...
18.1K 297 26
Hello! This is a Tomorrow x Together Littlespace book! I've seen a lack of these types of stories on here, so I feel that I shall write one myself!
20.3K 563 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )