Incomplete Lloyd G. x OC Stor...

By suiminsus

Young Adult Fiction Ages 14 and up - This is an accumulation of all my incomplete, un-edited Lloyd Montgomery... More

Story One
Story Two
Story Three
Story Four
Story Six
Story Seven
Story Eight
Story Nine
Story Ten
Story Eleven
Author's Note

Story Five

11 0 0
By suiminsus

[L] No One Knows

Lloyd's POV

"So, you came to visit your father. Yes?" Asked the warden of the jail as we walked down and passed all the new security that was implemented after the Sons of Garmadon's attack.

"Yes, I would like to get more information from him," I told him as I placed my hands behind my back. The warden just looked at me and shook his head. We walked in silence till we got to the bottom floor where they were keeping my father.

"He's cell is just up ahead, I will be in the control room monitoring," he said, pointing to a metal door labeled control room.

"Why is that you usually go in with me," I asked him, confused.

"Well the usual monitor for Garmadon is out on a mission from the Chief of Police to take down the last of the Sons of Garmadon that evaded us the first time," he started, but was cut off by his phone beeping. He quickly pulled it out and let out a sigh of relief.

"Speak of the devil and the devil shall respond. They will be here soon with the last of the group, it seems their hunt was successful," he said, some cheer evident in his voice.

"Why wouldn't you ask the ninja for help with that," I asked him.

"The person that was sent to get them has never, and I repeat never fail at any mission that they were assigned. I don't know how well you are in touch with the police, put you must have heard of the Wolf From Hell as they call 'em," he said, running his fingers through his mustache. My eyes went wide, the Wolf is the best officer that was served Ninjago so far, having the highest capture rate for a rookie, ever.

"Wait, so the Wolf is my father's monitor," I asked him, shocked.

"Well, yes. We felt that they would be the most qualified for the job. I mean the prisoners that they have brought in say the moment that they show any weakness, like tripping, falling, or even hesitating for a moment, they pounce on them. Anyway, I will be in there and you should be going in there," The warden said pointing to the door leading to my father.

I nodded my head and watched him enter the control room, locking the door behind him. I gulped and walked up to the large steel door. I stood in front of it and sighed as I placed my hand finger print scanner, when the scanner let out a small beeping noise the door started to open.

In a glass cage towards the middle of the room as my father sitting on his bed, his back to the door.

"I don't know what you want now little Wolf, but I am busy at the moment so come back later will you," my father said in an irritated voice.

"I am not the Wolf, I am your son," was all I said as I walked down the path that lead to his cell. He immediately perked up and hopped off the bed.

"Finally someone else besides that vile person," he scoffed as he approached the glass.

"So, what is the Green Ninja doing here, instead of protroling the city,"

"I came here to ask you some questions," I told him, straightening my posture and putting on my poker face, but I was too late.

"No, you came here to spend time with me. I already told you that the father you knew is long gone," He said, scowling at me. Before I could respond someone else entered and cut me off.

"Oh come on Garmadon. No one is truly gone, not even those who have passed on to the next world are still here with us," a voice called out from behind me.

"Oh great, look what the cats drug back in again," Garmadon said with venom dripping from his voice. In a flash, there was a girl standing next to me, with a smile on her face as she looked up at my father.

"Oh you know that you enjoy my company. After all I am your monitor," she said.

"Wait, your the Wolf?" I asked her, surprised.

"Why yes, yes I am. And if my eyes do not deceive me, you are the Green Ninja," she said her smile dimming was she said ninja.

"Yes. But how are you the Wolf From Hell, your like more than a foot shorter than me," I said looking at her, still surprised. She just chuckled.

"Well I don't know if anyone has told you this, but size doesn't matter," she said, a sly smile on her face as she turned around and walked away. My father let out a small chuckle as I stood there trying to comprehend what she said. The moment it hit me, my face blushed.

"HEY! That's so not cool," I screamed at her as I started chasing after her. She started to giggle excessively and run to. The door opened as she neared it and she slid on her shoes, passing the threshold. She stopped and looked back at me and stuck her tongue out.

I tackled her to the ground as the metal door slammed shut behind us, her laugh more evident than ever. This felt so familiar, as though all this has happened before and it was just meant to be. She slid out from beneath me and dusted herself off. She turned around to me and held out a hand to help me up off the ground.

"I am sorry for tackling you," I said to her as I dusted myself off as well.

"It's fine...,"

"There you are, how was your last "hunt" as you call them," the warden said as he emerged from the control room, cutting the Wolf off. She turned around and shreaked at him in fright and fell on her butt. I just laughed at her as she growled at me, I opened my eyes and was met with her eyes glaring back up at me.

But what got my attention the most was the new set of ears and tail that now adorned her. She just rolled her eyes and turned back to the warden.

"Everything went successfully sir. I have now caputed the rest of the Sons of Garmadon. They are currently up in the holding cells being scanned in and transferred to the proper jailling units," she said to him, her posture now straight and her hands by her sides. The warden shook his head.

"Good, good. Now you know the rules, go home and I don't want to see you here for a week. If I even caught a glimpse of you anywhere near this compound, it's intense training for a month you hear me," he told her.

"Yes sir," she chirped back. She started to walk away but the warden caught her by the arm,

"By the way, your ears and tail are out. You may want to hide them," he told her, her face became a blushing red mess as she looked at him with anger and embarrassment.

"W-Why didn't you tell me earlier," she snapped at him, and in a moments notice her tail and ears where gone and she was stomping up the stairs. I looked at the warden and he just shrugged his shoulders and returned to the control room as I ran up after her.

"You know something," I started.

"Know what," she said, cutting me off.

"You remind me of a friend that I had when I was still living in Jamanakai village. If I remember properly she also had a tail and ears and she was very shy about them, only allowing them out when it was just us two," I said, looking down at my hands and smiling at all the fun and good times we had together.

"If I am not mistaken her name was something that started with an H. I think Hella, no that doesn't sound right, Hallana, no not that one ether," I said trying to remember her name.

"Helen," was all she said.

"Ya, that's right. It was Helen, even though I hated girls back then she was the only person that saw me as me. The only person able to get to me. I only have one regret," I finished off.

"And what's that," Wolf asked me as we approached the top of the staircase.

"That I never went back for her, she must hate me by now. And I mean look at me, she's 16 years old and here I am looking three years older than I truly am. God I am such a mess," I muttered. The Wolf paused at the second to last step and turned around to face me, a small smile on her face and tears brimming from her eyes.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, I forgive you. I forgave you a long time ago," she said, her arms spread out, casting her shadow down on me.

Then it hit me, this was Helen.

"But how," I muttered as I pulled her into a hug.

"How did this happen to you," I asked as I ran my hands through her hair.

"I don't know, I just woke up like this one day," she said.

-END-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 62 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
304K 10.8K 55
❝lloyd garmadon sent you a friend request❞ γ€Œ accept 」 γ€Œ decline 」 in which lloyd messages y/n everyday at 1:11 βœ“ lowercase inten...
9.2K 508 27
"π’π€πˆπƒ πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 π“πŽ πƒπ€ππ†π„π‘πŽπ”π’ πŽπ”π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 π“πŽ π–π€π‹πŠ π’πŽ 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 π“πŽ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 π˜πŽπ”." γ€˜ΚŸα΄‡Ι’α΄ Ι΄ΙͺΙ΄α΄Šα΄€Ι’α΄ x α΄α΄€ΚŸα΄‡ ΙͺΙ΄sᴇʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇ...
5.8K 223 16
[ninjago smau, crossposted on tumblr] after years of radio silence from not hearing a word about him, lloyd suddenly shows back up in your life to...