The one they loved

By meganpan19

When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last chapter.
Extra chapter

Instroduction

314 5 0
By meganpan19

Y/n potter a 15 year old and her twin brother Harry Potter. Always getting into trouble. Y/n has a wild side and loves adventures and always finds a way to get in trouble. Y/n never thought she'd catch the attention of one Weasley let alone two! With her best friends Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Harry by her side she felt at home. Y/n never thought her life could get any more complicated till now! y/n always stood out with her bright pinkish purple hair and bright green eyes! But she didn't mind she liked being different because as she would say being normal is boring! What does her future hold? And who will she be?

This story may contain smut, fluff, violence, and talk about depression and more so warning!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this story!! Without further ado the one they loved!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 15 15
*** REMADE*** I have moved items and they've been shifted around and taken away. You fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him si...
5.7K 141 31
Your name is Y/n Potter. You are Harry's Twin sister and you are the girl who lived. You were with Harry, the boy who lived, when Voldy attacked and...
207K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...