The Billionaires Unknown Heir...

By dihannakl

**CAUTION: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13/14. WILL BE REWRITTEN SOON** Copyright... More

The Billionaires Unknown Heiress: His Billion Dollar Mistake
Chapter 1: The Interview
Chapter 2: The First Day
Chapter 3: The Cocktail Bar
Chapter 4: The Lunch Trip
Chapter 5: The Reservation
Chapter 6: The Fever
Chapter 7: The Business Trip
Chapter 8: The Email
Chapter 9: The Grey House Members
Chapter 10: The Emergency
Chapter 12: The Sister
Chapter 13: The Doctor's Office
Chapter 14: The Daydream
Chapter 15: The Man From The Past (One Year Book Anniversary 06.11.15)
Chapter 16: The Invitation
Chapter 17: The Skeletons
Chapter 18: The Douglas Ménage
Chapter 19: The Daddy Issues
Chapter 20: The Californian Crush
Chapter 21: The Feeling of Letting Go
Chapter 22: The Thoughts of Death
Chapter 23: The Letter
Chapter 24: Till Death Do Us Part
Authors Notes
Authors Notes!!
URGENT UPDATE!

Chapter 11: The Babysitter

20.4K 573 24
By dihannakl

22.04.2015

Copyright © April 2015 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 11: The Babysitter

Sandra Adele Rosé

My mouth tasted bitter at the sight of the grand house that stood in front of Liam, Ade and I. It was... okay, let me just cut this crap, and because I love you beautiful listeners, I'll take a picture.

I turn to the hand tucking on my leg. "Why are you holding that shiny think to that?" My cute daughter, Liam sweeps into his arms carefully, said in her baby voice.

"Because I'm taking a picture." I said, while Liam raises his eyebrow. I wave him off and take that picture I promised you guys. It was still early in the morning but it resembles the evening time, I hope you could actually forgive me for the bad image- my phone is not all a smartphone.

"I'd advice you to record it because that's not even half of it." Liam advised shrugging, and making his way to the porch. He was right I took the picture from a bad angle, but you can imagine the rest.

Question: Reasons I was not surprised or flabbergasted.

Well for one, I have seem a much bigger mansion in my life time- hell, I have even lived in one, but that was just bad memories from a long time ago. I had to admit this looked quite beautiful at this time.

I walked fast, to catch up with Liam. You think it was simple dragging me here? Sorry to disappoint you, it took a argument, in which Liam won to get me to agree to this stupid idea of his.

Me: "Liam I won't do it!"

Liam: "How about I give you a reason?"

We were just outside my daughters room, while the doctor checks Ade to go.

Me: "You can't make me live with you!"

Liam: "Yes me. Is it because I'm sexy and irresistible? What did you read in those magazines about me?"

He went kind of off topic and that was an argument to change the topic, but I caught on quickly.

Me: "Stop changing the topic."

Liam: "Fine I'll tell you exactly what I think." He said with a blank face. "Both of you will not live in that cardboard boxed house. Your pulling Adeline's health in danger-" I gasped. "You asked for it, and I'll tell you my thoughts. It's dangerous beyond my list, because that place is not even stable. It's junk..."

His list was very long, cold hearted and cruel. I found myself red in the face not from anger or embarrassment. But because it was the completed truth with more cruel words that didn't even exist- well to him it did.

Me: I gasped.

Liam: "Think about what the doctor said, Adeline needs a good environment." He said after grabbing my face in his hands.

The rest, you could already imaging. And no. There was no kissing. It was me against my heart and my head, debating about Adeline. I wanted to go with my head but my pride will still be damaged because he didn't accepted no as answer or option. Above that I put my heart first, which was my sweet angel of a daughter.

So this was us just getting out of his car at 6:05 on a Wednesday morning. My limbs screamed exhausted, but I managed to follow Liam to the front door.

"Do you live with anyone?" I asked curious why the house was alive, as he takes out his keys and unlocks the grand door.

"Would that bother you?" My eyes widen and I shake my head quickly. "Then no." And just like that he revealed what hid behind the door. "Welcome to your new home, darling." He said teasing Ade, who had her hands securely around his neck.

She started saying something exciting with her tired voice, but I zoomed out. I took a step inside right behind him, it was basic inside but magic outside.

How could he live in this all alone? Doesn't it get lonely? Well, we didn't stop or anything, he just lead us up the stairs. I followed quietly holding my hand bag, and Ade's Tom and Jerry backpack.

I was thankful my girl did most of the talking in that baby voice which melts my heart. God was she my world, my only determination. "Here you go," Liam opened a door ushering me in. "This will be your room."

This was a guest room because it was untouched. A tv, long creamed curtains to the floor, a grand bed standing with comforters that made me almost collapse. Nightstands on both sides with lamps. Two double doors with knobs, indicating the closet and a single door. Bathroom. It was straight forward, but Adeline had never seeing any luxuries, goshed.

"Will I get one of those?" She said pointing to the dreamy California king bed, only it was much bigger than it sounds.

He smiled sincerely down at Ade and that was the first time I witnessed it. "Sure you'll get your own, but I was thinking something pink." I turned to him immediately with a look.

"But mommy says, pink is for spoiled brats." She announced looking into his eyes, with her big ones.

And then Liam glances at me with a face that said, what have you been telling her. "Well your mommy is clever," He mocks. "But I'll be spoiling you, darling, to bits." He tickled her sides and she erupts into giggles. "For now, you'll stay with your mom." He looked up at me, I quickly advertise my eyes away from them. "You both must be exhausted."

Liam showed me the bathroom and closet which was empty. He told me to take a shower, because I looked worn out from all the waiting at the hospital, and he'll get some clothes for me and Ade to change into. I didn't bother to bath, but I did some freshening up with Ade.

'Thank you." I said when I came out to see my baby, in way to big black boxers, with socks and a shirt that was ten times larger. I was in black boxers, too big PJ top and socks, which must belong to him considering he lived alone.

His eyes turn to me, with a blank face running his green orbs over part of my bare legs, then meeting my flushed face. "Glad I could help." He leaves after one more look. I smiled at Adeline he dressed up.

-
-
-

My eyes opened, but I was not in my room. I panicked rising my head, l looked around until my eyes looked down to see Adeline sleeping with me. What is this? I thought as my head hits one of the many pillows.

My hearts beat goes down, as I try to remember how I got- oh! Okay. I did remember and its a long story, if you get what I mean. I yawned and stroke Adeline's soft hair, she was actually sucking her thumb. I told her never to do that- well I can't stop her in her sleep.

I was exhausted, not from staying in the hospital, but from getting Adeline to sleep, as she talked and cried about her stuffed animal, Mr Bunny, the one my mom gave her when she was still a baby.

I'll have to go and get it from her elementary school, today. Something pulled on my arm, "Mr Bunny, I put him in the toys area," Ade said already awake. "I had a bad dream. Someone took him home." Her words took her into tears.

"Don't you worry, we'll get him today." I comfort her. "For now let's go and bath, okay honey?" She nods wiping her tears. It wasn't warm in here but I blushed at what I was wearing. I carry Ade before she trips over the shirt on her.

There was a bath, a tub and shower. There was everything in the bathroom from ropes to soaps and shampoos. New tooth brushes to hair dryer. So I manage to do our daily routine, and bath Adeline, then dress her in the clothes she had. It was my turn to bath, so I left her watching one of the many kids tv channel.

When I was done and dressed up, I did Ade's hair on her head in a knot, we went on search for Liam... only to find out the house's empty. In the magnificent marble kitchen... just flawless, there was a sticky note on the fridge that stood out of the dark grey and white.

Make yourself at home. Nanny's arriving at 4, I'll be back to take you shopping first -LD

What does- oh, Liam Douglas. I could see why he needs to go shopping. This huge fridge was empty- well with a carton of milk. I checked the upper cabinets as I sat my baby on one of the three kitchen stools.

I found one box of cereal. I face palmed myself. What does he eat? Well I don't get an answer but the front door rings through the house. Maybe he's a wearwolf and they are a type of cat, and cats like milk- ah, just forget I even said that.

"Come on, let's see who rang the bell." I carried her, and I found my way to the door, luckily. Hesitating, I pull the tall door open, automatically unlocking it from inside.

There stood a awkward Liam, in his expensive suit, holding a coffee holder with drinks and bags with that sign on it. Starbucks. "Breakfast anyone?"

-
-
-

I still couldn't believe that Liam Douglas, ditched his work to make a trip to the supermarket, even though he really needed to do so. So here we where, at the heart of New York, shopping.

There where people looking at us, while we went through the long isles. I hated when people stared at me too long, it made me self conscious. "Here, hold onto my arm." I nodded immediately holding onto his upper arm, while he continued to push the cart, with Adeline sitting on the seat made for kids.

Yeah going shopping with Adeline, was a do not rule. She pointed at everything her eyes caught, and Liam didn't hesitate- in fact, he picked extras. Yes, our cart was absolutely full as we reached checkouts- hell we had two full carts.

The cashier closed her open mouth when Liam shot him a glare, he was openly gaping at everything and us. Once everything was bagged and back in the cart, I wanted to contribute to paying but he refused. "I'll pay, sweetheart, okay?" I open and closed my mouth, as other customers freely stare. So I nodded. It's not like they were staring at me anyway, it was all Liam.

We both knew that I wouldn't be able to pay even ten percent of that bill. He swips a shiny black card, over the card machine and the guy hands Liam the receipt. I push one cart and so does Liam as we leave.

Once each bag fits into the trunk and backseat next to Ade, Liam drives the car out of the supermarkets parking lot. "Can we go to get Mr Bunny now, mommy?" And we did just that. Well, with a lot of work searching for that bunny rabbit.

A while of driving later, the car stopped with him sighing. "Let's get this over with." I looked at him in confusion, studying his face that focused passed me. I looked out my window to see the house I've been living in with Ade for a year and a few months.

Since the birth of Adeline, we've moved around a lot, until my mother settled for New York as a fresh start. We didn't stay in one place too long, making it difficult as Ade began growing up. It affected her slightly. "What are we doing here?"

"I want you both to go inside and pack your things." I tried to speak, but he continued. "Just your relevant things, I'll replace everything else you need." He said firmly, getting out the car.

I got out the car lost. "What is your problem?" I asked frustrated with him, I can't keep up.

He leaned his hands on top of his car. "I won't sit here and watch you, while I have beyond the money to do something about it. Your daughter doesn't deserve what you put her though." He said plainly, looking across to me. I had the feeling that was not just it.

Why does he always make me feet bad? Because he's cold- but that's not it. He came around to me, "Just listen to everything I tell you, I can't explain right now, but I'll tell you when the time is right." Liam cupped my face, bring mine closer to his, and looking me in the eye. "I care about both of you, but you also shouldn't trust me. Sweetheart?"

I didn't know what to believe, I wanted to believe him, but I just couldn't, yet I still nodded. His phrase however, I believed; you also shouldn't trust me. It made no sense to his speech. I felt his lips in my hair, kissing the top of my head. "Go and pack your things, I'll be right behind with Ade." I obeyed and went.

And at last we made it back to Liam's house. It was just passed four in the afternoon, when we were uploading the shopping bags out the car, There was a girl seated at the porch, looking bored out of her skin.

She looked up at our arrival and stood up dusting herself. In ripped black jeans, navy blue off shoulder jumper and Chuck Taylors. Her hair was till her shoulder and the sides were held back. It looked just recently cut.

"Uh Liam? Who's that girl, she looks lost." I said taking another bag into my hand, and watching Ade assumed as she struggles to carry a bag.

When I turn to him, he curses quietly after looking at his watch. "That must be the babysitter, from the agency." He said blankly, taken as many bags as possible. "Come." I took one more and followed him to the porch.

"Would you like me to help you?" I heard her ask Ade, who nodded immediately tied of dragging the bag.

We caught up with both of them, and Liam opened the door however he managed to do that. "You must be from the agency." He states as a matter of fact.

The girl looked up from Ade and her eyes widen at Liam. "Y-you could s-say that." Then her eyes landed on me- with a frown. "Your Liam Douglas." She confirmed with Liam.

Liam went in after giving her a full look, with Ade trailing behind him. He told us to get inside. "After you." She thanked me and went inside. The look she had on her face was priceless, like she'd never seen something like this.

I lead her to the kitchen, where Liam had Ade seated in a high stool- maybe not a good idea- and having her snack on that kids fruit pack, he bought so many of on Adeline's request. I put all the bags on the island and counter top, and took the single bag in the nameless girls hand.

"Watch Adeline, sweetheart, I'll go get everything else." I shut my mouth and went to Adeline. He left to go empty the car of shopping bags and boxes of mine and Ade's stuff.

I watched as Ade ate an slice of apple. Her face didn't look so well, but she still continued eating. I turned to the awkward girl standing there. "So what's your name?"

She turned to me a little uncomfortable. "Leah... just, Leah." I nodded. I got Leah to watch Adeline while I began unpacking some plastic bags.

After about five bags, Liam came in holding about ten more. I quickly made space for them. "Daddy Liam! Carry me, please." My head snapped to her and she was swinging her legs back and forth.

Is she trying to fall of on purpose? Sometimes I did not understand her, but I smiled. He was there picking her into his arms before she would fell. "There you go cupcake." Ade managed to wrap her little legs around him. "Why don't we move into the living area and talk." He said giving Leah a raised eyebrow.

When she nodded, he was off with Adeline. I took Mr. Bunny of the counter top, and followed Leah out. We settled in the large room, with Leah sitting on the sofa across of Liam holding Ade in a sleeping position- which was wrong, and me next to him.

The way she was positioned looked uncomfortable, so I repositioned Ade on him and gave her the bunny she won't sleep without. "Tell me everything about yourself, I want to make sure she's in good hands." He nodded down at a sleepy Ade.

Nervousness was clear of her face as she looked down at her hands. "My name is Leah, I-I'm eighteen years old, and I am a college student at Hunter's University..."

Eighteen! My eyebrows rose. Liam didn't look a bit happy, his face was unreadable, I couldn't identity his look exactly, it was like a blank piece of paper. "It seems I didn't make myself clear, girl, everything includes: full name, your parents, where you live etc." His acid voice said, glaring at her so powerfully it made me jump in my seat.

Leah was definitely scared, and so was I because I sat beside him. She nodded helplessly and swallowed. "I-I did not come here to sell my story, sir, but if you insist. My full name is Leah Cartwright, I am eighteen years old. Parents... you see, I don't have any." She sighed looking around casually- but I knew what she must be feeling. "The woman who gave birth to me I never knew. While the man who I once called my father, was never around, and one day he never came back. I was just fourteen and by myself."

Woah. Just woah. I was actually thankful that my daughter was asleep. The way she referred to her parents, with bitterness. That just got me thinking. But she had it worse being abandoned by her only parent at that age. I didn't pity her, I felt the pain she refuse to show.

"And I go to a college in the city, Hunter's University. That's also where I live with a roommate." She said unaffected.

"Why do you need this job?" Liam asked as if he didn't know. Even I did, because at her age she'd need it the most.

Her face turned a little pink. "I, um, have to pay a dept to the school by the winter break... or I'll be dismissed." Liam turned his head to me. I nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
4.5K 159 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
2.6K 164 50
"Can I ask you a question?" She stares into my eyes, "What?" "If you had a chance to get revenge, or even justice, for something or someone that mat...
4.5K 224 64
'True Love Never Dies, Or Does it?' ****sequel to Half a Heart **** ~~~~~~~~|||~~~~~~~~ "Everyone sees him as the ruthless billionaire. I see him as...