Discontinued Elemental Black...

Von Hyperbomb

The Todoroki family were a very wealthy who were very rich do to the number 2 pro hero Endeavor. Endeavor was... Mehr

Prologue: The Adoption
Chapter 1: Y/N Todoroki
Chapter 2: Strange dreams
Chapter 3: Brotherly bounding
Chapter 4: Tragedy
Chapter 5: Recommended tryouts
Chapter 6: Going to UA
Chapter 7: The dragon within
Chapter 8: Battle training
Chapter 9: Intense battle training
Chapter 10: Aftermath of battle training
Chapter 11: Voting class rep
Chapter 12: Going to the U.S.J
Chapter 13: Rage of the dragon
Chapter 14: Leap of faith
Chapter 15: Friendly chat
Chapter 16: Declaration of war
Chapter 17: Let the games begin
Chapter 18: Calvary battle
Chapter 19: A disappointing lost
Chapter 21: Ochako's determination
Chapter 22: Izuku vs Shoto
Chapter 23: Don't hold back!
Chapter 24: Unleash your ture power
Chapter 25: Shoto vs Katsuki
Chapter 26: Settling the past.
Chapter 27: Hero names
Chapter 28: Choosing a agency
Chapter 29: Hosu city
Chapter 30: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 31: The aftermath
Chapter 32: Strange interaction

Chapter 20: Bad memory

1.2K 38 0
Von Hyperbomb

Momo was walking down the hallway still saddened by her lost but then she pumps into Y/N by accident.

Y/N: Oh sorry about that.

Y/N offers his hand Momo looked at his hand for a few minutes then looked at him and she looked away almost as if she was a child who was too sad to look at there parents eyes but eventually she accepts Y/N hand he then lifts her up.

Y/N: Momo...

Y/N was silent as he struggled to find the words to tell her. He didn't want to sound stupid like say something like if she was ok or what's wrong because obviously she wasn't and he knew what was wrong so he tried to to form words but then Momo put her hand on Y/N shoulder and put on a fake smile.

Momo: I'm fine. No need to worry.

Y/N: *Sighs* I know that your lying. I could tell by your face. Momo don't take this loss to heart.

Momo stayed silent but then finally spoke.

Momo: How... I didn't even do anything in my battle. Everyone else did amazing. I did absolutely nothing.

Momo tried to walk past Y/N but Y/N was quick to grab her hand making Momo gasp a pit.

Y/N: Momo wait. Let's just—

Y/N stopped mid sentence when he looked into Momo's eyes and saw a tear drop.

Momo: Please let me go. I... I don't want to talk right now.

Y/N let go and Momo walked off and he saw her leave while silently crying his heart broke. He felt so bad for her.

All Might: Pour Young Yaoyorozu.

Y/N jumped a bit realizing All Might was next to him.

All Might: She is in quite the destruct state. Sometimes loses like that can effect people that way.

Y/N: Yeah. I wish I could cheer her up but.

All Might: Don't worry young Todoroki she'll get better just give her space.

Y/N: I know but... I don't want to see her look like that. I want to see her smile.

All Might chuckles then puts his hand on Y/N shoulder.

All Might: Your a good friend Y/N. Something that a lot of people aren't. Izuku was right about you.

Y/N: Izuku talked to you about me?

All Might: Yes he has indeed. He said a lot of great things about you.

Y/N: Oh well that's great to hear.

All Might: Well you better get ready. Your up against young Tenya.

Y/N: Right!

Y/N then heads towards the room to get prepared for his fight but then his heart begins to beat really fast not because of him being shy but because Ashlynn was in that stadium but he had to set his nerves aside as his battle was about to begin.

Meanwhile at the benches Momo took her seat with her friends.

Kyoka: Hey are you ok?

Tsuyu: Yeah I know it was a difficult lost.

Momo took awhile but then answered.

Momo: Yeah I'm fine.

Momo smiled then gave a thumbs up.

Mina: Hey that's what Y/N dose.

Momo flincheds and immediately puts her hand down and starts to blush and look away. But then starts to think of what happened between the both of them then she looks at the hand Y/N grabbed.

Momo: (Thinking) I'm sorry Y/N. I couldn't stand to talk to you. Not because I don't like you. But because... Your so much better then me.

Present Mic: Alright time for the fifth match!

The crowd began to cheer as Tenya and Y/N were both walking from opposite sides entering the ring.

Present Mic: He's the kid with engines in his legs! Tenya Iida from the the hero course versus the boy who has not one not two not three but four different quirks. He was admitted because of recommendation and he's has proven why. Also from the hero course The elemental user! Y/N Todoroki!

Mashirao: This should be a interesting match.

Mezo: Tenya's faster so he could push Y/N out the ring.

Fumikage: Yes but Y/N has more versatile with his four quirks. If Tenya tries to push Y/N out he could make an ice wall to stop himself from getting a ring out.

Izuku: Ether way this should be a close one.

Y/N: I have to warn you Tenya since this isn't a Calvary battle I have more mobility which means I'll be fast enough to react to you attacks.

Tenya: Then let's put that the test.

Present Mic: Everyone ready! Annnnnnnd Fight!

Tenya starts to run towards Y/N. Y/N got ready as his hand was engulfed by a fire ball Tenya then made a sharp turn and he was behind Y/N he was about to run towards him and push him out the ring but Y/N jumped out of the way Tenya was shocked he looked behind him and sees Y/N with his hand out he then shoots a fire ball Tenya then rolls out the way.

Tenya: That was close.

Y/N: Told you. Your going to have to try a little harder then that.

Tenya smiled as his engines started to turn up then he runs towards him various lightning bolts struck trying to hit him but Tenya dodges them all then when he got close to Y/N he tries to kick him but Y/N mange's to block it Tenya then throws another kick at Y/N and Y/N dodges it then Tenya starts a flurry of kicks and Y/N dodges and blocks them all which everyone was surprised to see how good he was at that.

Rikido: Whoa he has amazing reflexes.

Kyoka: Yeah I knew he was powerful but I didn't expect him to be good at close quarters combat.

Tenya finally landed a kick into the side of Y/N but Y/N was quick to grab Tenya's leg surprising him.

Y/N: Gotcha.

Y/N then freezes his engine then electrocutes him Y/N then sweeps the on lag making him fall then he begins to spin around still holding on to Tenya's leg then with all of his strength Y/N throws him out the ring and finally his back hits the wall making a huge crack in it then Tenya falls into the ground.

Y/N: Oops sorry about that.

Y/N sheepishly scratches the back of his head.

Present Mic: Whoa another quick match! All tho I have to wonder why he froze his engine when he threw him out of the arena?

Aizawa: It's probably a precautionary measure. If he didn't throw him out the ring he would have had to deal with Tenya's speed so he froze his engine because of that.

Y/N was smiling until he looked up and saw Ashlynn again his heart began to beat real fast as they stared at each other his breathing started to go faster as he sees an image of her look at him in fear then he comes back to reality with her staring at him with a concern face then he ran back into the room everyone got worried for Y/N. Momo was hesitant but she decided to go check on Y/N. As she continued walking to the room where Y/N was in she opened the door opened and saw Y/N was breathing heavily with his eyes winded Momo then ran towards Y/N.

Momo: Hey hey easy easy.

Momo then puts his arm around her neck then put him in a chair.

Momo: Y/N breath slowly your ok. If you don't you'll hyperventilate.

Y/N still kept breathing heavily and fast then she put both hands on Y/N cheeks and made him look at her.

Momo: Hey look at me ok.

Y/N did just that and began to breath slower.

Momo: There you go. Breath slowly. It's ok. I'm right here.

Y/N began to steady his breathing as he felt the warmth of Momo's hands and stared deep into her eyes Y/N then hugs Momo surprising her.

Y/N: I'm sorry. I can—

Momo then hugs back this surprised Him.

Momo: It's ok. What happened?

Y/N: A bad memory.

Momo: It's alright. It's over now.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.2K 472 27
With Hitoshi presumed dead, Neito still adjusting to his injury, Midoriya dealing with the backlash of his Quirk's origins becoming public knowledge...
274K 7.5K 49
After being "abandoned" by his parents for being quirkless. Izuku had to put up with Tomura Shigaraki for months before he was rescued by some Pro He...
5.2K 103 28
Sequel to: 'Energy || My Hero Academia x Reader' !!! (Y/N), awoken from a void in which her own quirk had sealed her in, faces a new life with new ch...
347K 19.8K 38
❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈?❞ 〓 she lost her heroes, because she was the villain. (伤) 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘦...