πŸ’€πŸ€΅πŸ₯€The Corpse GroomπŸ₯€πŸ€΅πŸ’€...

By SolarDragonAlena

This story is about a foreigner girl named Wendy Marvell who is getting married to a Dragon Prince named Kats... More

Intro
Disaster and Unexpected Surprise
Remains of the Day
News to the Kingdom
Return to the Surface
Back in the Living World
Reunion and Shocking Surprise
Heartbroken Moment
Fixing a Problem
Crashing a Wedding
A True Happy Ending

A Glorious/Terrible Day for a Wedding

7 1 1
By SolarDragonAlena

     A peaceful day happening in the city of Magnolia and everyone was full of joy and glee. At least that's what it looks like, but actually someone from the Fairy Tail guild is getting married to a Dragon Prince named Katsuki Bakugo in order to save both their homes from destruction; This particular girl was none other than the lovely Sky Dragon Slayer, Wendy Marvell. Everyone was worried for her: Her brothers, her sister, her friends, practically everyone. They don't know what to expect from the soon to be Dragon King if he treats Wendy like a pawn.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(The roles in the song are a bit reversed.)

Erza: "It's a terrible day"

Natsu: "What a messed up day!"

Erza: "It's a terrible day for a Wedding"

Natsu: "It's a really bad state of affairs we're all in"

Erza: "That led us to a terrible Wedding"

Natsu: "How could our guild have come to this?"

Both: "To marry off our sister to a Dragon Prince?"

Erza: "There very common"

Natsu: "And strong"

Erza: "What if it all goes wrong?"

Natsu: "Honestly, I agree; He could lead our sister to arson and insanity without anything to spare you or me"

Both: "But that's why everything, every last little thing, every single, tiny, microscopic, little thing must go"

Erza: "According to plan"
(Natsu: "Our sister will be Wed!")

Erza: "According to plan"
(Natsu: "Our guild could get led!")

Both: "From the depths of his chaotic teriney"

Erza: "To a noble realm of our ancestry"

Natsu: "And who would've guessed that we'd both see"

Both: "That our sister would witness a terrifying face who lead his Kingdom to utter disgrace, and provide a ticket to a rightful place"

     In a kingdom called 'Domino', there lived the King and Queen of the royal Bakugo family named Masaru, and his wife Mitsuki. They were excited to see their son Katsuki finally be married to the girl who he loves most.

Mitsuki: "It's a glorious day"

Masaru: "What a wonderful day!"

Mitsuki"It's a glorious day for a Wedding"

Masaru: "A rehearsal, my dear, to be perfectly clear"

Mitsuki: "A rehearsal for a glorious Wedding"

Masaru: "Assuming nothing happens that what we don't really know"

Mitsuki: "That nothing unexpected interferes with the show"

Both: "And that's why everything, every last little thing, every single tiny, microscopic, little thing must go"

Mitsuki: "According to plan"
(Masaru: "Our son will be married")

Mitsuki: "According to plan"
(Masaru: "Our family carried")

Both: "Elevated to the heights of society"

Mitsuki: "To the Costume Balls"
(Masaru: "In the hallowed halls")

Mitsuki: "Rubbing elbows with the finest"
(Masaru: "Having dinner with her Highness")

Both: "We'll be there, and be seen with a soon-to-be Queen. We'll forget everything that we've both ever been"
.
.
.
.
.
Erza: "Marriage is a partnership that could never be sat. You think after all those years they've seen each other might have taught him that?"

Natsu: "Might have taught him that"

Erza: "Everything must be perfect"

Natsu: "Everything must be perfect"

Both: "Perfect"

All: "That's why everything, every last little thing, every single, tiny, microscopic, little thing must go according to plan"
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
     After the song ended, Wendy made her way to the carriage and headed toward the Dragon Kingdom, 'Domino'. She was accompanied by her brother, Natsu Dragneel, and her sister, Erza Scarlet.

Wendy: "Thanks for tagging along with me on this guys. I know that it must be really hard to let me go on my own sometimes."

Natsu: "Anytime, little Sis."

Erza: "Glad we could have this opportunity to go with you."

Wendy: "I know things look difficult to believe, but please just don't try anything rash, okay?"

Natsu: "Well, can't promise it's gonna be easy."

Erza: "Yes, if Happy was here, he would most definitely cause trouble."

     An hour flew by, and they made their way to the castle. Once they got to the front door, they were greeted by the King and Queen of 'Domino'.

Mitsuki: "Wendy, welcome back."

Wendy: "Good to see you again, Lady Mitsuki."

Masaru: "Wendy, always great to see you. Are these your friends from Fairy Tail?"

Wendy: "Yes; This is my brother, Natsu Dragneel, and here is my sister, Erza Scarlet."

Natsu: "Hi there."

Erza: "Good to see you."

Masaru: "Come on in, everyone; Let us show you around before we get started on practicing for the big day."

     Everyone soon made their way inside the castle, and got a tour of the entire place before getting ready for the Wedding on Sunday afternoon.

Mitsuki: "As you can see, the Ballroom is large and wide; Enormous to fit those who are part of the whole Kingdom. Katsuki does get a bit blunt at first, but he has his own way of showing care for others."

Natsu: "Do you have any other kids besides him?"

Masaru: "Yes, his twin brother, Kaoru; He's on a trip to Clover City to deal with a negotiation. He should be back in time for the Wedding on Saturday."

Erza: "I see."

     As everyone else continued to keep going, Wendy saw a piano sitting out in the back of the hallway.

Wendy: "(A piano out here? I wonder if her son, Kaoru, is into music. Maybe they won't mind I tried out a tune on it.)"

     Wendy then got on the piano, and started to play some music. Unexpectedly, Katsuki showed up out of his room, and heard music coming from downstairs. So, he decides to go check it out. To his surprise, he saw his Bride playing the piano, and creating music that made him feel relaxed.

Katsuki: "Wendy?"

Wendy: "Oh, Hi, Katsuki."

Katsuki: "What are you doing here?"

Wendy: "I was asked to come over so that we could both practice on the vows for our Wedding."

Katsuki: "So, they just didn't tell me about it? Great."

Wendy: "Well, better now than never, right? Hehe."

     Suddenly, Wendy's friends and Katsuki's parents showed up behind them, and accident startled both of them.

Mitsuki: "Katsuki, there you are; Where the hell have you been, Boy? It's almost time to begin with practice."

Katsuki: "I was finishing up getting ready, and then I heard Wendy play the piano. It helped me relax for a bit."

Masaru: "Well, it's great to know that you're with us now."

Mitsuki: "(Mutters to herself) For once."

Masaru: "Come on, everyone; It's time to help these 2 practice for the big Wedding on Saturday."

     Everyone then made their way to the church close to the other side of the castle, and began to practice for the Wedding.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 92 7
Ever wondered what would happen if Levi met the girl version of himself? Well that's exactly what happens when Kim y/n, and Levi Ackerman met. Will t...
1K 5 21
Let me get one thing straight for people who don't know. Y/N is black, therefore will be saying Nigga in the story, if that makes you uncomfortable t...
1.1K 70 55
(Book 1 of 3) This takes place after the battle against the Dragon King, Acnologia. The 7 Dragon Slayers, who call themselves 'The Ishgar Dragons', g...
146K 4.3K 99
Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works under one of the top Agency's in Japan. A...