A True Happy Ending

After Petra was defeated and taken to the underworld, Katsuki rushed over to Wendy and hugged her tightly knowing that he missed her.

Wendy: "Hey, Katsuki."

Katsuki: "Honestly, Wendy, I was worried to think that I would never see you again."

Wendy: "Same here; If you had died from Petra, I don't know what I'd do without you."

Katsuki: "C'mon, let's go tell everyone that you're alive."

     Before she could go back home with Katsuki, she quickly ran to Levi with a sad look.

Wendy: "Wait, Levi, I still made a promise to you."

     However, Levi turned around and smiled at Wendy knowing that she already helped him.

Levi: "You've already kept your promise, Wendy. You set me free from my dark past."

Wendy: "I did?"

     He nodded and returned the ring that Wendy gave him in the woods.

Levi: "Now, I can do the same for you."

Wendy: "What do you mean?"

     He turned around and started walking towards the doors of the church. Wendy got worried and Katsuki was confused by what was happening.

Wendy: "Wait, what are you doing?"

Katsuki: "What's happening to you?"

Levi: "Now that my dark past with Petra has been dissolved, my soul will finally be set free to heaven and not deal with so much pain anymore. It's all thanks to you, Wendy; You were able to help me see that goal until the bitter end."

Wendy: "Levi."

Levi: "Katsuki, make sure to always keep Wendy safe for me, alright? She deserves to live her life to the fullest no matter what."

Katsuki: "Yeah, she's in good hands with me."

     With his final words said, Levi disappeared into the moonlight sky and turned into a herd of blue butterflies.

Katsuki: "Whoa; That's amazing."

Wendy: "I guess that's it; Levi's really gone."

Katsuki: "C'mon, we've gotta tell everyone what happened."

Wendy: "Yeah, you're right."

     With those words said, Katsuki and Wendy returned to Domino Kingdom to meet up with his parents and they were so happy to see Wendy alive and well. They even got a hold of her folks in Fairy Tail and they were all glad that she's okay. After their lovely reunion, everyone moved on with making the wedding happen and both sides were happy with each other now. Wendy might not show up to the guild as often as she usually does anymore now that she's becoming the new Queen of Domino, but she still keeps in touch with all of her friends and family.

     It's been 5 years now since that chaotic night at the church with Petra and Wendy was sitting all alone in her new room looking out the window.

Wendy: "Wow, talk about a crazy experience I went through. To think that my first marriage was unexpected by a corpse and my real wedding with Katsuki actually went so smoothly."

     She then looked over at the fabric left over from Levi's uniform laying on her desk and held onto it with a smile.

Wendy: "Levi, if only you could see me now after everything. It's been about 5 years now since that day and I still can't get over it."

     Just then, a knock was heard on the door and it showed Katsuki walking in while smiling at his wonderful Queen.

Katsuki: "There's the sweet smile I wanted to see at the end of our day."

Wendy: "Hi, Katsuki."

Katsuki: "Everything okay with you now that you're my new Queen of Domino?"

Wendy: "Yeah, I was just reminiscing about that crazy event 5 years ago."

     Katsuki then walked over to Wendy and sat next to her on their enormous bed.

Katsuki: "You really miss Levi, don't you?"

Wendy: "Yeah; I know that he was dead, but he really needed help escaping from Petra. Honestly, it was 1 of the craziest nights of my life."

Katsuki: "You ain't kidding; I was a bit shocked when you were supposedly married to him and didn't know how else to react."

Wendy: "Definitely understandable; I'll bet my family back home would probably think the same way."

     Right when she mentioned her family, Katsuki was concerned about if Wendy's connection with them is still going.

Katsuki: "Speaking of which, have you still been in contact with your guild lately?"

Wendy: "Yeah, everyone over seems to be doing just fine. It sounds like they miss having me around since I'm not there very often like I usually was years ago."

Katsuki: "Do you still have at least a way to see them without getting recognized?"

Wendy: "Sure do; I keep my face hidden with a mask and cover myself with a black cloak so that nobody around our kingdom can see what I truly look like."

     Both lovers laughed for a moment until Katsuki gently grabbed Wendy's hand and told her something important to remember.

Katsuki: "Wendy, I know I'm not for saying this much, but I'll bet Levi would've wanted to be set free into heaven and not deal with his ex anymore. You're a kind person, Wendy, and you always help others regardless of their situation. If he were still alive, he'd probably do the same for you."

Wendy: "You really think so about that?"

Katsuki: "Not just think, Lovebug; I know."

Wendy: "Thanks, Katsuki, I needed that."

     After that relaxing conversation, Katsuki kissed Wendy and got some sleep after a long day. Meanwhile, Wendy was still awake just a little longer, and thought about all the events that they've been through as well as what her husband said.

Wendy: "(Katsuki's right; No way can I just let the past get the better of me. Levi needed my help escaping from his dark history and I did just that. Besides, I'll bet he's probably still watching over us after 5 long years.)"

     Soon enough, time went on, and both Wendy and Katsuki started their new family out with their 3-year-old son, Yohei, and their newborn daughter, Sakura. The new life Wendy had with Katsuki was now finally becoming the best one she ever dreamt of.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

🎉 You've finished reading 💀🤵🥀The Corpse Groom🥀🤵💀 (An FT X MHA X AOT Crossover Story) 🎉