News to the Kingdom

After Natsu came back from the woods to check on Wendy, he rushed back to the castle and gave them the new about what happened to her.

Natsu: "Guys! Guys! Something crazy just happened!"

Erza: "Natsu?"

Mitsuki: "Thank God, you're okay."

Masaru: "Where's Wendy?"

Katsuki: "Please tell me she's still alright!"

Natsu: "Yeah, she's still alive! But, something crazy happened while we were in the woods!"

Erza: "What happened!?"

Natsu: "She's been taken by a living Corpse!"

     That news shocked everyone in the room and they all got scared instantly.

Katsuki: "WHAT!?"

Mitsuki: "Oh my God!"

Masaru: "This is terrible!"

Erza: "Natsu, did you really see all of this happen!?"

Natsu: "Yeah! I never joke about stuff like this!"

Erza: "Dear God! No!"

     Katsuki then started getting very worried about his Bride.

Katsuki: "Wendy..."

Masaru: "Don't worry, Katsuki; I'm sure Wendy will come back to us eventually."

Katsuki: "I hope you're right about that."

Erza: "Lady Mitsuki, rest to sure, we will look for Wendy and bring her back in time for the Wedding."

Mitsuki: "Thank you, Erza."

Erza: "Come on, Natsu, we must tell the others about what happened here!"

Natsu: "Right!"

     Erza and Natsu then ran out the doors fast and headed for their guild to warm their friends what happened. Meanwhile, Katsuki prayed and hoped for Wendy to still be okay.

Katsuki: "(Wendy, please be alright.)"

     Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door, and it caught their attention.

Mitsuki: "Who could that be?"

Masaru: "Come in."

     The door opened and revealed a young woman around her early 20's who has ginger hair with orange eyes, a brown dress that goes to her ankles, and a bright smile that makes anyone feel safe and calm; Her name was Petra Ral.

Petra: "Hello? Sorry to interrupt."

Mitsuki: "Oh, who might you be?"

Petra: "I'm Petra Ral; I'm a head of a company down near Clover City."

Masaru: "Ah, Petra, good to meet you; I'm King Masaru Bakugo, this is my wife, Queen Mitsuki, and this is our son, Katsuki."

Katsuki: "So, what brings you over to the castle?"

Petra: "I overheard that someone started a fire at your church, and I couldn't help but worry."

Katsuki: "Really? How so?"

Petra: "I saw someone wearing a black coat with a matching colored hat and mask that covered their face. Apparently, someone started a fire by pouring gasoline on the garden around the church."

Katsuki: "Wait, what? Seriously?"

Petra: "Yes, I believe they did that as a way to prevent your marriage from ever happening, Prince Katsuki."

Mitsuki: "Who do you suppose could've done this?"

Masaru: "I'm not sure, but we'll find out who it is soon, Dear."

Petra: "Don't worry, I can have some of my people go out and look for her."

Mitsuki: "Thank you, Petra, this very generous of you."

Petra: "When I see a young pair ready to be united, it made me think of the times I was with my husband. He risked his own life to protect me from very dangerous people who wanted both of us dead."

     Katsuki believes that Petra could be hiding something, and gets suspicious around her. However, he didn't want to cause a scene before his Wedding Day. So, he decides to stay calm and pity Petra for her loss.

Katsuki: "He sounds like a great guy for you, Petra."

Petra: "He was; Honestly, he was the only man that I ever truly loved with all my life."

Katsuki: "So, what became of him?"

     Petra then explained her widow's sacrifice to help her.

Petra: "It was 10 years ago, he and I met each other on opposite sides of the war. He was a Captain of his Military, and I was a normal girl living a company life with my parents. My father tried to marry me off to a selfish company man to increase our business, but I was fully against the idea. The love of my life tried to save me by wanting me to marry him instead and hide me away from my parents. It was a dark and foggy night, and we were all alone. Just when we were ready to leave, my arranged Fiancee tried to kill both of us just to increase his company business instead. The fight was so brutal, 1 of them died faster than the other with just a clean cut off his head. My lover was stabbed through the heart, but he lasted long enough to tell me that he loved me, and perished in my arms."

Katsuki: "Whoa, that's just terrible; Now I get it. Not gonna lie, that really does sound messed up."

Petra: "Prince Katsuki, rest to sure, I'll help you reunite with your Bride before the day of your Wedding."

Katsuki: "Thanks, Petra, truly; That means a lot."

     Petra then took her leave and exited the castle. Meanwhile, it was nightfall and Katsuki was still awake thinking about everything that happened before his Wedding. He begins to feel a suspicious aura around Petra.

Katsuki: "(Petra definitely does seem like an innocent person after losing someone she loved, but there's still something very off about her. After all, people with the brightest smiles hold back the darkest colors. I better keep a close eye on her just in case.)"

     Soon enough, Katsuki remembered the wonderful times he's known Wendy throughout the years, and misses her deeply.

Katsuki: "(Wendy, I really hope you're okay wherever you are right now; I swear, no matter what it takes, I'll find that corpse and make him regret he took you away from me. Just please still be alive when I find you again. I'll save you no matter what.)"

     Katsuki then climbed into his bed, slowly closed his eyes, and got some sleep. Why is Katsuki being suspicious about Petra? What's happening with Wendy in the Netherworld? Can she make it back in time for the Wedding before it's too late? Only time will tell for certain.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...