(MC x Yuri) A Slightly Altere...

By PizzaMozzarella_123

Okay look, I was just reading some MC/Reader x Yuri, and I thought to myself: "Hey, I should try making somet... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: MC's Diary/introduction
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: The Literature Club
Chapter 4: Yuri's Diary
Chapter 6: The Next Day
Chapter 7: Reading With Yuri
Chapter 8: The Start Of Something Special
Chapter 9: An Awkward Wake-up
Chapter 10: Maku's A Bit Dense
Chapter 11: Surprise Attack
Chapter 12: He'll Come Back Eventually
Chapter 13: Don't Make It Weird
Chapter 14: The Confession
Chapter 15: The NSFW Scene
Chapter 16: A Date With Yuri Part 1
Chapter 17: A Date With Yuri Part 2
Chapter 19: The End

Chapter 5: A Call From Yuri

74 3 0
By PizzaMozzarella_123

It was 23:54. Maku was still working on a project he should have done in school when he had the chance, but didn't because he was sleeping.

Then suddenly, his phone started ringing. He picked it up from his desk and saw that an unknown number was calling him. He answered the phone.

"Hello?" He said.

"H-Hey Maku..." The voice on the other side of the phone said.

"Oh, hey Yuri. What's up?"

"I-I was just wondering what... Wh-What you were doing?" Yuri said.

"Well, I'm working on a project right now, since I didn't do it in school..."

"O-Oh, well... I-I shouldn't d-disturb then..."

"No, no, it's okay. It's nice having someone to talk to."

"Okay, w-well... S-So... Ummm... I-I was j-just wondering if... If you wanted t-to m-maybe... S-Study t-together... Sometime..."

"Sure! When were you thinking we should do this? I mean, obviously not today, but... Maybe tomorrow?"

"Y-Yeah, tomorrow s-sounds good..."

"Alright, at my house or yours?"

"I-I was thinking w-we could study at yours..."

"Works for me. My dad's barely ever home anyways, so it'll just be me and you."

"U-Ummm... S-So... Tomorrow, r-right?"

"Yeah."

"O-Okay, I'll see y-you then. G-Good luck with the project."

"Th-Thanks. Goodnight, Yuri."

"G-Goodnight..."

Maku hangs up and adds Yuri's number to his contacts, before he finishes the project, and goes to sleep.

Author's note:
Hey all! This chapter was a bit shorter, since it's kind of an extension of the previous chapter, but I couldn't put them together because that just wouldn't make sense. Although, most of the things I've written so far didn't make sense, so I dunno. PizzaMozzarella out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 422 17
This is my VERY first story, its one shots with X reader I kind of know what I'm doing since I've read so much before,also I don't own Bleach Or the...
94.3K 2.2K 15
I like Yurika, it's my second-favorite ship. And since I had trouble finding any good Yurika fanfics, I decided to make one. As I said in the descrip...
111K 2.7K 56
This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst, smut, and fluff in it so yee. Well- enjo...
75.4K 1.2K 29
This is a book of fics I made when I was younger and dumber. If the original artist of my previous book cover sees this, I'm incredibly sorry I didn'...