BNHA - Deku's Hypnotic Advent...

By Ambivert_Author

Midoriya gained a new power and decided to test it out on the girls. Yeah that's about it. Inspired by anothe... More

Vol 1. Prologue - A New Power
Vol 1. Ch 1 - Target: Momo Yaoyorozu
Vol 1. Ch 2 - Testing
Vol 1. Ch 3 - Escalating
Vol 1. Ch 4 - The First Girl
Vol 1. Ch 5 - Unexpected
Vol 1. Ch 6 - Target: Kyoka Jirou
Vol 1. Epilogue - Small Discovery
Vol 1. S.S - Secrets
Vol 2. Prologue - Great Start
Vol 2. Ch 1 - Target: Toru Hagakure
Vol 2. Ch 2 - Almost Caught
Vol 2. Ch 3 - Bathroom Fun
Vol 2. Ch 4 - Target: Mei Hatsume
Vol 2. Ch 5 - Pain And Pleasure
Vol 2. Ch 6 - Target: Mina Ashido
Vol 2. Ch 7 - All According To The Plan
Vol 2. Ch 8 - Warm Water
Vol 2. Epilogue - Not Alone
Vol 2. S.S - Watching
Vol 3. Ch 1 - Paralyzed
Vol 3. Ch 2 - Gaining School Power
Vol 3. Ch 3 - Target: Toga Himiko
Vol 3. Ch 4 - The Class
Vol 3. Ch 5 - Feelings For Uraraka
Vol 3. Ch 6 - The Foursome
Vol 3. Ch 7 - The Foursome 2
Vol 3. Ch 8 - The Foursome 3
Vol 3. Epilogue - Carried To Bed
Vol 3. S.S. - Preparation

Vol 3. Prologue - Tricked

2.8K 49 3
By Ambivert_Author

It was currently 5:30 am at the U.A. grounds. The sun hasn't even risen yet but Deku can already be seen doing his morning jog. He was running in laps, trying to meet his desired quota for today.

Deku was sweating and panting as he jogged. Wearing his spare U.A. tracksuit that the school provided as his choice of clothing. He ran for miles, never taking any breaks until Deku he felt the exhaustion dawning on him.

Deku slouched down with his hands on his knees and he panted. "Haaa... Haaa..."

He looked around for a water fountain since Deku was parched after his workout. There wasn't any near him where he rested, so he went to the closest fountain he can remember when he was running back and forth.

Soon enough he found it. He drank a handful amount, only to satisfy his thirst. Deku heard footsteps coming near him, he turned around to see the man from yesterday.

"Hello there, young one. It looks like you're up early for school don't you think? Hohohoho" He putted his hands on his tool belt and laughed

"I could say the same to you sir. Were there still electricity problems on going?" Deku asked.

"Actually, there are some that I haven't fixed yesterday. It really did a number on my back due to the many fuse boxes I have to fix."

The electrician stretched his back, trying to pop it back in place but it was unsuccessful. He groaned for a while and after that, he went towards the water fountain and had a drink.

"Aaah, that's refreshing." He said wiping, off the dripping water on his mouth.

"Sir, if you need help, I think I can help you for this morning. It looks like your back needs a rest." Deku offered out of kindness.

"Oh my, thank you child. I think I have just one quick thing that needs helping. Come follow me, I'll show you."

The two of them went off together, with the Deku following from behind. The man was walking lively, since he was happily whistling throughout the entire walk.

"Uh... Sir if I may ask, where are we going?" Deku was getting anxious, even if he did offer to help. This man was still just a stranger, so he had to know.

"Oh, don't worry, we're just going to the warehouse behind those trees over there." He pointed towards the far end of the dormitory buildings.

"That's where the main source of electricity comes from in this school." The electrician explained.

They have now past all of the dormitory buildings and was now headed to the forest like garden. He remembers this place since he always passes through here when jogging, but he never knew there was a warehouse behind the trees.

"I guess we learn something new every day." Deku thought in his mind.

It looked like they weren't that much further. Deku stumbled on a rock but he didn't fell, this made the electrician turn around his head to check up on him.

"Are you alright?" The man questioned him, stopping him in his tracks.

"Don't worry sir, I just tripped over a pebble." Deku explained.

Now that the mini event was now over, they set off once again towards the warehouse.

"By the way, I never really got to say this but thank you for going out of your way to help me." The man said.

"It was just the right thing to do, sir." He replied.

"Hahahaha, of course you would." The man chuckled.

They have now entered the trees. Deku scouted for the warehouse or at least the cables connecting to it but couldn't seem to see it.

"Are you sure that it's in here, sir?" Confused by the empty lot.

The man grabbed a map on his left pocket. He opened it and examined its content. He looked back and forth towards the map and the scenery before putting it back.

"I'm very sorry, I think it's a little bit more that way. Come on now." The man walked towards the direction he pointed.

Deku followed him cautiously, he now seemed very doubtful that there even was a warehouse to begin with. The man picked up on this and tried to reassure him.

"Forgive this old man. I just happen to sometimes forget things, I swear it's over there, I'm sure of it."

Deku didn't reply nor say anything to the man, he was just silent. Just watching the electrician for any shady movements or activity.

"I swear I'm not going to do anything. Believe me. I just needed some help lifting the motor." He said in dismay.

Deku sighed at his attempt but before he leaves and call his teachers, he wanted to test something first.

"Sir if I may ask, what's your name?" Grabbing the attention of the electrician.

"My name? Well, it's Fukada Yosuke." He replied.

"Hmmmmm, alright. I trust you Mr.Fukada." Deku voiced out.

The worried man was finally relieved, it took a while but it was now settled. For time being.

"Thank you for trusting me, I swear I wasn't going to do anything bad."

"I already said I believe you sir. No need to repeat it again Mr.Fukada." He shared with him.

"Well, I'm glad we can agree on it, Izuku."

As soon as he heard it, Deku stopped walking. "I knew it."

"Uh... Knew what, kid?" The man asked.

"My name, how did you know my name." Deku glared.

"I... I asked one of your classmates yesterday about your name." He hastily answered.

"And why would you want to know that?"

"You were... let's just say you were an interesting fellow. You peeked my interest."

No matter what he asked, the man always thinks of something to say. He didn't fumble his words nor looked shocked by his reveal. It was almost as if he was truly innocent. "Goddamn it"

Deku still suspects that he has an alternative motive but doesn't have any evidence to know what it is. He really didn't want to find out so he was only left with one option.

"Could you do me a quick favor, sir?" He smiled.

"Oh, go right ahead then. What is it?"

"Could you look at my hand for a second?"

Mr.Fukada looked at Deku and beamed a smile, it looked like the man did not suspect a thing. His eyes then squinted at Deku's finger, asking what's this all about.

"Don't worry sir just stare at it don't look away." Deku said as he flashed the green light on him.

The light engulfed the darkness then vanished from his fingers, leaving the man standing still as a rock.

"Success." Deku celebrated.

He walked towards the dazed man, ready to interrogate Mr.Fukada, in hopes of getting some honest answers. Although he first wants to check if the man had any weapons that he might be hiding from him.

Deku was now inches away from the unmoving person. He was about to check the man's pockets but suddenly the man moved swiftly. Deku got jumped on.

"What?!" Deku said in surprise.

He was tackled down to the ground being pinned by the weight of the man, who was surprisingly light for his size. His head was pushed down in the dirt while his right arm was pulled up, locking it behind his back.

"How?! How did you wake up?" Flabbergasted by what happened.

"It was easy really but I ain't telling" He snared.

After saying that, Mr.Fukada dissolved on Deku's back. This left Deku in even more disarray, getting confused left and right. He was in a state of panic. The man melted into a goo like liquid, revealing someone or something inside. Deku slowly saw hair, a light blonde hair. Her eyes were slightly tilted and sharp, with bright yellow pupils. After that he saw the nose, then comes the smile he could never forget.

Deku remembered the times the League of Villains has caused chaos to U.A., he certainly couldn't forget certain faces and one of those was hers. "You... you're that girl from back then... aren't you?"

She smiled at his question, showing off her toothy grin. Like a predator smiling back at its prey. "I'm glad we can finally meet Izuku. My name is Toga, Toga Himiko. And have I always wanted to talk to you... alone..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 254 14
Includes Smut Angst Fluff Lemon I think that's it šŸ˜š
140K 2.7K 38
(Female Deku/villian) Izuku Midoriya a Little girl who dreamed to be a hero just like her idol All Might. But.... Was crushed when she found out her...
23.4K 164 17
this is 18+ so... this is xfemale reader, I'll make an xmale reader as well. But each chapter has a different character, but sadly I will not do vill...
24.9K 573 25
šŸŽ‰*Completed*šŸŽŠ Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...