π€ππŽπ‚π€π‹π˜ππ’π„,,matt st...

By speaknow11

"your crazy matt." "only for you cherry." "i just threw up." 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ . . . matt and indie seem to alw... More

CAST
1 | wasabi
2 | red mop
3 | imogen
5 | bread
6 | bubble gum
7 | anxiety & stuff
8 | set tingz
9 | golf cart
10 | st 4
11 | curls
12 | junie & road trips
13| orbiz
14| drive ins
15 | wendys
16 | debutant
17 |pregnant
18 |sturniolo super bowl
19 | under where?
20 | οΏΌbonehead
21 | nate
22 | ocean
23 | hamlet
24 | t swizzle
25 | all too well
26 | parties
27 | sun & flowers
28 | animals
29 | fuck nate collins
30 | right where you left me
31 | indie bakes
32 | skye teller!
33 | fighting
34 | when?
35 | fake
36 | indie day
37 | cake smash & pink floyd
38 | highlighters
39 | pool
40 | lakes
41 | high school
42 | state fair
43 | beach house
44 | cherry
45 | lip balm
46 | late night swimming
47 | rapunzel
48 | books
49 | rage room
50 | rubber bands
51 | bath
52 | slut
53 | garbage!
54 | this boy
55 | bernard
56 | dates and more dates
57 | leave
58 | the wall
59 | weirdest dream ever!
60 | girl at home
61 | funeral & second choice
62 | gentle & fresh
63 | begging
64 | bandaid
65 | no show.
66 | future
67 | strip club?
68 | october 13
69 | isabelle
70 | karma
71 | game night
72 | a gun and a stupid
73 | halloween
74 | elevators
75 | football field

4 | bowling

15.1K 315 940
By speaknow11

indiestewart

liked by, mattsturniolo, nicsturniolo and 209,089 others

INDIESTEWART ignore the cockroach next to me

view comments here

mattsturniolo ur like rlly fucking ugly
indiestewart matthew the turd sturniolo is talking

username ^ literal fking children

nicsturniolo whoever took this pic must be so pretty
indiestewart he rlly isn't tho...

usernamenine bro leave the boys alone omggg

chrissturniolo damn u looking like a whole ass carrot here
indiestewart literally stfu life bitch

mindie4life MATT AND INDIE R SOO IN LOVE UGH

username new video rlly shows how much matthew rlly fucking loves indie omg

"HI GUYS." indie mumbles with her head in the hotel pillow her hair falling.

they played the intro.

"we woke up about an hour ago." chris smiles at them quietly.

"well we did indie woke up two minutes ago." nick says behind the camera.

"because she had an interview yesterday, and we have a photo shoot and stuff today." chris stated pointing to the red head who was falling back to sleep slowly.

"matt's in the shower right now." chris smirks, "and when he comes out i'm gonna go in and wrap myself with toilet paper and pretend to be a mummy." he giggles.

the sound of the water running in the bathroom brought calmness to indie.

"wait indie you wanna tell them why you slept with matt last night." nick turns the lens to her.

"i saw a spider on my pillow." she grumbles softly.

the camera cuts.

"she's up." chris happily claps his hand.

"and she's yelling at matt to hurry up." he continues giggling.

"matt! come on, you've been in there for like an hour." she bangs her fists on the door.

"i can be in here for as long as i want." the teen screams from the shower.

chris and nick look to each other while sniffling.

"just don't put on makeup." nick try's stating.

"no, i want to." she didn't even want to that badly, she just didn't like the fact that matt was taking his sweet time.

the water turns off.

"wait." indie gasps.

but it turned right back on.

"ugh! that's it!" she screams opening the door and walking up to the mirror in the bathroom.

"indie!" matt screams.

"shut the fuck up!" her voice boomed.

"i wanna do my makeup!" and she applied the mascara to her eyelashes as the boy stood out the shower a towel wrapped around his waist.

"finally." she groans looking at his reflection, gulping slightly.

"not my fault your so ugly you have to put makeup on." his hands throw in the air.

the girl and boy now sat on the bed, matt with a towel wrapped around his head because indie forced him to have it.

then chris walks out with toilet paper wrapped all over him.

nick cackles while pointing the camera at him, but indie and matt scream with giggles running away.

indie ends up falling, matt ends up falling on indie and chris ends up falling on matt.

the camera cuts to all of them in a restaurant.

"alright squad we're about to grub, hard, heavy." indigo yells at the lens while giggling.

"i'm getting tacos." nick stated handing the camera to chris who sat next to him.

"i'm also getting tacos." chris then gives the device to indie who was sat on the other side of the table.

"i'm getting pasta," she smiles holding the lens up to matthew who sat next to her.

"oh uh i'm getting a cheeseburger." he nods.

the camera cuts to the food all being on the table and indie holding the camera.

"hi." matt waves holding a fry in his hand.

"stop." she pushes him.

"you stop." he shoved her back.

then the boy just stares at the camera.

"your so awkward." she scoffs.

"what do you want me to do? juggle." matt groans while eating his food then spitting it out straight away.

"ugh olives." he grossly stated.

indie picks them out for him and placed them in her plate, she loves olives.

the camera cuts.

"chris where we going." nick asks his brother as they sat in the car.

"uh we're going bowling." chris answers.

"and i'm gonna win." matt states.

"uh no your not." indie laughs at him.

"yes i am." he grins.

"that's a lie." she shook her head.

the camera cuts.

matt was left with the name computer as they got their shoes.

"okay your turn indie." he tells the girl as she grabbed a ball.

she looks at the screen rolling her eyes.

"yucky carrot? seriously?" indie swiftly turns to him holding his stomach while cackling.

"i hope someone hits you with the ball." and then she throws her bowling ball down the lane.

all of them where knocked out.

"yes!" she jumps up and down while facing the triplets.

"woohoo," the girl starts to dance while twirling.

they filmed more of the others shooting the ball and trying to knock them down.

"that's right bitch!" indigo jumps in front of matt while shaking her ass in his face.

"i win, you lose." her middle finger flys.

"i'm better than you!"

the camera cuts.

"okay guys indies getting interviewed right now and we're in her like dressing room." nick says to the lens showing him and his brothers sat on a couch.

he then points the device to the big screen showing off the red head sitting with a microphone and answering questions.

"look at that ugly girl." matt giggles while staring at her a grin coming across his face.

the camera cuts.

"look who it is, mad max." chris throws his arms over the shoulders of the girl walking in.

"good?" she asks them.

"not at all, my head hurt the whole time." matt insults as she rolls her eyes flopping next to him.

"that was just your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity." she shoots back.

the camera cuts.

"hi." matt smiles at the lens as they sat in a restaurant with a new boy.

"this is our friend nate collins." indie points to the boy who waves at them.

matt frowns, he didn't like nate. for some reason he gave him some horrible feeling that he was using indie and nate could drop her any second.

"i think i'm gonna eat these later." indie points to the cookies on her plate.

nick nods while pointing the camera to chris then swerving it back to her.

she was munching on the baked goods.

"it's later." her voice cracks while giggling.

the camera cuts.

"nate's teaching indie how eat fancy like i guess." chris laughs over the noise of the public place as it was seen with nate's hands holding hers with the fork in his knife.

matt turns to them, he couldn't help but glare at the boy. he never fucking liked nate.

the camera cuts.

"we got back from the restaurant." chris says while they walk down the hotel hall.

"so we're gonna-" nick gets cut off by indie.

"it's one am." she whispers.

"we're gonna make fun plans for tomorrow." he adjusts his voice.

indie stops in her tracks suddenly.

"oh my god." she mumbles.

"what?" the boys ask.

"i cant, i cant- oh my god!" indie whisper yells her hands rummaging through her pockets.

"our hotel card, i cant find it!" she screams.

"no fucking way dude." chris says from the camera.

"wait, wait, wait." she holds her temples trying to remember.

"i think, oh my gosh i think- ah!" she couldn't focus.

"it's okay take your time." matt tells her softly.

the camera cuts.

"and we made it." chris giggles.

"after a few tears from indie and matt going through the whole hotel we found it in the car." nick smiles while showing the girl with her toothbrush in her mouth and her wet hair wrapped with a towel.

"i think i'm gonna fall asleep." she sighs.

the camera cuts.

"bye!" they all wave.

and the camera closes.

sturniolo.triplets

liked by, mattsturniolo , indiestewart and 108,089 others

STURNIOLO.TRIPLETS is watching our girl queen pussy boss

view comments here

indiestewart we all KNOW matt posted this
mattsturniolo funny girl

username how can one be so so pretty ughh

usernameone she slayed
nicsturniolo fr

natecollins carrot top!

username ^ not him literally stealing what matt's been calling indie her whole life omg

usernamefive i know we all saw how matt glared at nate when he was holding indies hands
chrissturniolo literally MINDIE FOR LIFE

usernamenine ugly

username new video makes me think matt is secretly in love with her

H speaks!
LOVE U ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 3.8K 38
β–Œπ˜Šπ˜π˜™π˜π˜š π˜šπ˜›π˜œπ˜™π˜•π˜π˜–π˜“π˜– ❛ your my favourite feeling ❜ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ it takes losing her to finally realise how in love with her he really is...
100K 1K 9
˗ˏˋ 🩰 ΛŽΛŠΛ— 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ─── matilda banks and chris sturniolo have been best friends since kindergarten days. matilda has had a crush on chris...
171K 3.3K 36
❝i might kill my ex, i still love him though❞ [ a chris sturniolo fanfic ] ooo. chris sturniolo x fem oc
43K 832 26
π——π—œπ—— 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯ π—›π—˜π—”π—₯ 𝗔𝗕𝗒𝗨𝗧 π—§π—›π—˜ π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ π—ͺ𝗛𝗒 π—šπ—’π—§ 𝗙π—₯π—’π—­π—˜π—‘? π—§π—œπ— π—˜ π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§ 𝗒𝗑 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯𝗬𝗕𝗒𝗗𝗬 π—˜π—Ÿπ—¦π—˜, οΏ½...