BL OneShots ✔️

By babyfeat

Just as the title says. Any ships which I'm familiar with. The ships about whom I've written about till now: ... More

Switch #1
Switch #2
He Likes Boys
Random YiZhan
Kisses - PeteKao
Hia - ZeeNuNew
Boss - BounPrem
i need help.
Then VS Now - PeteKao
1- RanWan
Salapao - BounPrem
I'm gonna do it
1- BounPrem
2- FeiYunxi
3 - TayNew
4 - TayNew
5 - WinTeam
6-PhayuRain,VegasPete,TharnType (1/3)
6- PR,VP,TT (2/4)
7- BossNoeul
6- PR,VP,TT (3/4)
6- PR,VP,TT (4/4)
New Story!
8 - BounPrem
Twitter
9- FortPeat
what should I do??
NOTE

Duality - TayNew

2.8K 40 17
By babyfeat

Im making this based on SOTUS it's not totally based on it, dont misunderstand .... I've only watched 3 eps till now and it seems like M has a crush on May... My polca heart can't take it so here I'm writing this.

And someone who has watched SOTUS does M end up with May or anyone else?

And some 🌚 pics at the end.

-------+++---------

Tay and New have been friends ever since their diaper days. Tay being 2 years older then new. As they grew up they became unsperable. Also as they grew up their felling for each other also did. In tay's last year of high school he decided to confess his feelings and to his kuch new accepted the proposal and both became a couple.

Tay was now in the third year of university and new is going to join the same university as Tay as a surprise.

Little did new knew what he will see in the university will make his heart hurt.

The engineering faculty... Know for being the most competitive and wining everything.

Every year the seniors teach their Juniours specifically the freshmen and make them ready for the coming sports events.

But this year... The seniors decided to have a little fun with their new juniors.

The seniors who were very popular in the university:

Knot, the quiet, clam and extremely reserved guy.

Prem, the heartless, hot headed guy.

Arthit, the brutal one but also the one who actually uses their brain.

Tay, the one who sums up all the characteristics mention above... Except for knot's.

All the students knew not to mess with this gang of seniors, if they did they'd have one type of difficult year of university.

None of the students knew that Tay has a boyfriend, only the gang members knew but only knew this much. They didnt know new's name or how he looks.

*Ding*

New's phone dinged indicating he has got a message. He saw that the message was from Tay so he didn't bother to read what it is. He has been ignoring Tay since yesterday as he wanted to surprise Tay today at the university.

Excitedly new went to the college where he was immediately summoned in the auditorium along with all the other freshman.

He looked around trying to figure out what this is about but all he saw was all the freshman students.

"Hey.. do you know what this is about?" New asked the guy sitting beside him. "I don't know" the guy replied.

"I think it's the teachers give some speech as we are new to the university... By the way I'm oak" the guy who was sitting beside the guy new asked answered.

"Maybe... I'm kongpob"
"I'm new"

Suddenly the a group of seniors started walking walking in and went up to the stage. New noticed that one of the seniors was Tay.

Tay and arthit came forward as arthit spoke loudly frightening all the students sitting down.

"You all must be wondering why you all have been summoned here. We are your seniors. We want you to be capable and worthy to be called our juniors. Thats why you have to obey all our orders from now on. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"Yes!" The students said gently.
"I ASKED DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
" YES!" The students shouted loudly in fright.

"Thats good. Now the main part. You all have been given your name tags, you must carry them all the time. Also now you will be given diaries in which you have to get 1000 signatures of your seniors within a week. AM I CLEAR?"

One of the students raised their hand and stood up, it was none other then kongpob. New quickly looked down to hide his face not wanting to be seen by Tay.

"Phi I-" kongpob was cut off by arthit "i forgot to mention, whenever you talk to me and Tay you must first say you name and ID number"

"Kongpob, ID number 0062, Phi i dont think it's possible to finish this within a week, we should at least get a month-"

"I don't care what you think, i want 1000 signatures within a week for us to accept you as our juniors, sit down" Tay interrupted with a cold voice, sounding very angry. Saying this all the seniors left while few 2nd year students came to give them their diaries.

-Lunch Break-

New was looking around the cafeteria watching how almost every freshman who asks for a signature has to do a task before. This is absolute bullying.

Tay has been bullying his juniors all this time? They Tay he knew and the Tay here are absolute opposite. The Tay with him is soft, caring, flirty and bubbly while here the Tay he saw is only cold and heartless along with anger issues. No one has asked his for a signature till now. Everyone is scared of him.

"Ow new? What are you doing here? How many signatures did you get?" Oak asked "i have three"

"You are so slow i already have 20... How about you kongbop" oak took kongpobs book and saw that already three pages were full.

"Woah you're fast" new commented. "Hey guys!" May greeted.
"Hi" the three greeted back.
"Well... I need one of your help." May said nervously.
"With what?" Oak asked.
"Actually... My friends pushed me to ask p'tay for his signature... But he said that i need to kiss a guy for having his signature" may explained and the three were stunned.

"I'll come with you" new said after thinking about it. Tay is posseveive about him. He'll definitely get mad. "Really?! Thank you so much!" May thanked and hugged new.

May guided new to Tay who was sitting with his back towards them along with his gang and in front of them were a few freshmen. New was very disappointed and angry with Tay. He never knew his Tay would so such disgusting things.

"Uh..p'tay, I've brought my friend... I'll kiss him." May said walking in front of the others while new stood behind.
"Yeah? Where is he?" Tay asked with a smirk.

"I'm here" new said standing beside may. He loved how tay's face loses its smirk, his brows forrow and eyes showing fear. He loves it.

"Then what are you waiting for? Kiss him" arthit said. May nodded and hesitatently leaned towards me. I can feel all the eyes on us. May's lips were about to touch mine when I was pulled away with a jerk.

"You can't kiss him!" Tay shouted.
"Why not?" Knot asked.
"Yeah why not? I'm fine with her kissing me" new said getting out of tay's grip.

"WHAT THE FUCK US WRONG WITH YOU?! HIW CAN YOU LET ANYONE ELSE KISS YOU HUH??!!" Tay yelled and new.

Everything became silent, all eyes on them with some recording them. "Your saying this? Tay Tawan?" New asked with teary eyes after getting yelled at by Tay.

Tay immediately realised his mistake and claimed down. He gently took new's hand and stroked it "I'm sorry newwie, i shouldnt have yelled at you" Tay gently apologiesed.

"Your sorry for that? You aren't sorry for anything else?" New asked. Tay looked down in shame. He realised what he and the other seniors were doing was absolutely wrong.

"I'm disappointed in you... I never thought I would have to say something like this about you but... But what you did today... I'm really disappointed" new said.

New was disappointed in Tay. Tay had done something that made his love disappointed at him. He never thought this will ever happen.

A warm hand ran it's fingers across Tay's cheeck. Realising new just wiped his tears. He was crying. The cold Tay Tawan was crying. This was a big breaking news and a sight for all the students who were whacting them.

Some were shocked, some felt pity and some felt that he deserved it.

"I-im sorry" Tay said in cracked voice as he looked up. His face covered in tears, eyes sad and pleading for forgiveness. "You shouldn't be sorry to me, you should be sorry to them" new softly said.

Tay immediately apologiesed to everyone and bowed to them in apology. "I'm really sorry, baby, can you pls forgive me?" Tay asked new.

"Only if everyone forgives you.... Does everyone forgive him? It's ok if you don't" new said and shouted the last part so that everyone could hear him.

By now everyone knew that this freshman mattered a lot to Tay. The way Tay immediately apologiesed to everyone keeping aside his ego when the freshman asked him to. The way he started crying when he heard how disappointed this freshman was at him. Most of them took some pity on him and forgave him.

"They forgive me can you also pls forgive me baby?" Tay asked again.

New looked at him for a few seconds and said "first wipe you snot then I'll forgive you" new said trying to hide a smile when Tay immediately wipped away his snot with his sleeve.

New took out his handkerchief and gave it to Tay. Tay looked at the handkerchief and then back at new "can you wipe it for me?" Tay said trying his best to look pitiable.

"Woah the most cold and heartless man of the university is trying to look pitiable so that his wifey will wipe his snot" Bright (played by off) said making everyone laugh.

"Do it yourself or just roam around with that face" New said. Tay took the handkerchief and wiped his face.

"What's your relationship with Tay? And what is your name?" Arthit asked new.

"New Thitipoom, I'm taytay's boyfriend" new said.

"Ahh! You're his wife that keeps talking about but never bothered to mention his name" bright said.

"Shut the fuck up" Tay said blushing at getting exposed.
"Oo betting blushy blushy at being exposed huh?" Bright teased.
"Wanna die" tay said raising his fist jokingly.

"So...what now?" Arthit asked.

Tay looked at new who was looking back at him, Tay held new's hand and looked at everyone.

"He is New, my boyfriend! If you mess with him, you mess with me! Treat him nicely or you'll have to face me.... And! You dont have to do this anymore! But yeah there will be practice everyday and attendance is necessary" Tay shouted loudly for everyone to hear.

"You dont have scare them like that" new said to Tay with a small smile. "Anything for you" Tay said and pulled new close to him by his waist schoking the younger.

"What you are doing? There are so many people here" new said flustered trying to get away about instead Tay warpped his other arm around new's waist too and held his more closer.

"Kiss kiss kiss" bright chanted making new blush. The others took the hint and also started cheering "kiss kiss kiss"

New blused at shyly looked up at Tay. "May I?" Tay asked like a gentleman "you don't have to ask, I'm yours already"

With that Tay leaned in place his thin lips on new's, sharing a short yet sweet kiss. Everyone cheered for them.

As they pulled away they heard the bell ring indicating the break was over yet it looked like none of them would bother themselves to go to their classes.

So taking the matter into his hands Tay shouted "everyone back to your classes! I'm only soft to new for everyone else I'm the same as before!"

Everyone scattered going back to their classes. "I'll also leave now I've got a class, bye, let's go may" new said.

"Wait, why you have to take her too?" Tay asked "cuz we're classmates?" New answered.

"Classmates... You, you better stay away from him or you'll have to face me" Tay threatened may who immediately nodded in fear.

"Come on Tay you can't be that posseveive, we're just friends" new said. "But she was about to kiss you"
"Cause you told her to"
"I didn't specify your name"
"I was-" new was cut if by arthit.

"Don't start your couple fight here, we have a class to be at" arthit said and pulled Tay along with him to the class.

New sighed and shaled his head at tay's posseveiveness "let's go?" May asked "mn."

Both were about to head towards their class when Tay ran back towards them gave a hard kiss to new and glared at may and said "He's mine" and then ran back.

"What the fuck?" New aske himself.

This was definitely a day for all the students. There would sure be three headline by tomorrow,

1) TayNew
2) Tay Tawan, the coldest and the heartless man in the university crying.
3) Tay Tawan's duality with new and anyone else.

The End.

What's with you hand Tay? Is he now pregnant or what? 🌚🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 481 11
❝𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 - 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓈𝑜 𝓋𝓊𝓁𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈...
50.5K 1K 23
in the world of thai bL, couples always find their way to each other, either through unexpected friendship from rivalry or just another messy night. ...
1.9K 44 9
This is just me being bored and this is my first ever book of this type, so don't give me crap about it, please. This will have some AU's, some irl s...
9.2K 204 34
Requests are open!! Some of the first few will be soulmate ones because I have good ideas for them. :) EDIT: I will be accepting ship requests, and a...