ᴘʜɪʟᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ | klaus mikaelson

By ByBitchSweetheart

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who went to Europe after graduation and l... More

𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒆
-𝔸𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔-
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈.
𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒
🅟🅡🅞🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 'ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇs & ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 'ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs!'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 'ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ & ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ '
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 'ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ & ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 'ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ & ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 'ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ & ᴋɪᴄᴋʙᴀʟʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 'ᴄᴀʀ ᴡᴀsʜ & ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 'ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ & ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴀᴍᴘʏ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 'ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ᴛᴀʟᴋ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 'ʟᴇxɪ & ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 'ʙ-ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 'ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴇᴍɪʟʏ & ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 'ғɪɢʜᴛ & ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴀss ʟᴏɢᴀɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 'ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ-ɢᴜʏ & ɢɪʟʙᴇʀᴛ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 'ᴄᴏᴏᴋʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇs & ᴛᴏᴍʙ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 'ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴋᴇʟʟʏ & ᴘᴇᴀʀʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 'ᴛʀɪᴘ & ᴍɪss ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 'ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇ & ғɪʀᴇ'
𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈.
𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 'ᴋɪꜱꜱ & ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ '
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 'ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴠᴀᴍᴘʏ & ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 'ᴍᴀsᴏɴ & ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 'ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ & ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 'sʟᴀᴛᴇʀ & ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 'ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ & ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 'ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs & ᴅᴀɢɢᴇʀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 '60s & ᴋʟᴀᴜs's ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 'ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟ & ᴡᴏʟғ'
𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝕬𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 'ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴡɪsʜᴇs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 'ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ & sᴀɴᴅᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 'ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ᴋɪss'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 'ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ғᴀɪʟᴜʀᴇ & ɢʟᴏʀɪᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 'ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ & ғɪɢʜᴛ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 'ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ & ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 'ɢʜᴏsᴛs & ʟᴀɴᴛᴇʀɴs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 'sɪʙʟɪɴɢs & ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ... ᴀɢᴀɪɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 'ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ & ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 'ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 'ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴏsᴇs & ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 'ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs & sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏғғɪɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 'ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ & ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴘʟᴀɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 'ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟ & ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 '20s & ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ'
𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕.
𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 'ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʏᴇs & ᴋᴀɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45 'ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ & ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46 'ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs & ᴛʀᴇᴇ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47 'ғʟɪɢʜᴛ & ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ʙᴇx'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 'ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ & ᴄʟɪғғ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49 'ʙᴀᴛʜ & sᴛᴏʀʏ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50 'ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ & ᴡɪᴛᴄʜɪᴘᴇᴅɪᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51 'sɪʟᴀs & ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴍʙ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 'ᴄᴜʀᴇ & ʜᴏᴘᴇ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 'ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇ & ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 'ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ & ᴀᴍᴀʀᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 'ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56 'ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs & ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57 'ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ & ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58 'ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʙᴀʟʟ & ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 'ʙɪʀᴛʜ & ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60 'ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ & ʜᴇᴀ'
🅔🅟🅘🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 'ᴏʙᴇᴅɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ & ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ'

2.1K 37 11
By ByBitchSweetheart

Cassandra POV

My outfit

"So the funeral went well?"

"Mhm hmm ... it's just weird. Even though we didn't get along - I just''

"I know Jeremy," I smiled at him and hugged him.

"I heard what you did for Jenna. Thank you," he said gratefully.

"I did what I always did. I'll protect you and Jenna, when we talk about her, how is she?''

He looked ahead and rubbed his fingers. "She- I don't know. She was at the funeral and then went to her room. She hasn't come out of there since.''

I took his hands and made him look at me. "It's going to be okay, yes? I'll try to talk to her.''

"Thanks, I guess ... and that's what John gave me for you," He handed me an envelope with my name on it. I nodded to him and hugged him lightly. Before I got up and left his room. I crossed the hall and stopped in front of Jenna's door and knocked on the door. Without response. I slowly opened the door and saw Jenna sitting on the bed.

"Everything is brighter, noisier and more pronounced, but it's getting sleepy and quiet."

"You're in transition now, Aunt Jen. You can-''

"I can either drink human blood and turn into a vampire, or wait a few hours and nature will take care of me."

Silence.

"Have you- have you already chosen?" I asked her, not allowing the vulnerability to seep into my voice. Because despite everything, I don't want her to leave, but it was her choice.

"I made you a promise I intend to keep."

"What?"

She turned to me and looked me in the eye. Her eyes were full of tears, she stroked my cheek. "I don't know what I would do without you. And maybe I should have died in that ritual, but you gave me a choice. I want to use it because I can be on your side like this forever. Even if it ever happens- ''

''It will not happen.''

"- if I ever die, it won't mean I won't stay by your side. Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.''

I smiled sadly at her. "That's what I told you when I left for Europe."

"And I believed it. I believed you," she kissed me on the cheek and whispered. "I didn't want to let you go back then, but I knew this little town wasn't enough for you. When I waved to you, I knew you would come back one day.''

"I would always come back if you needed help. I would always come back to you and Jeremy. Always," I said and she hugged me. And with a whispered word, my heart skipped a beat. No matter how many times she says it.

''My daughter... So grown up ''

___

"Ah ... the traitor has decided to show up."

"Shut up, Damon."

"You're late to save everyone. Some are dead and those who should are not.''

"Elena is alive, isn't she? Isn't she the only person you care about?''

"Ha ha ha, very funny."

"Damon, I don't think either of us has the time or patience for your stupid speech."

''Ouch. Some don't really have much at the time.''

I sighed and turned to face him. I saw on his face that he was tired even though he wanted to hide it behind his classic grin. He was exhausted and looked defeated. ''Does it hurt?''

''What? None 'Thank you, nature, that you will make sure he dies and I wouldn't have to do it myself?' Or 'Such a terrible person, I'm glad he suffers and will be gone every end of the day?' ''

''No,'' I said and hugged him. I felt him tense and didn't hug the hug until he wrapped his arms around me lightly. After a moment, he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I don't want to die."

"I know, Dam, I know."

"Can't you do the same thing you did with Rose?"

"I would like to, but I can't. I don't have one of the things I need to do that.''

"So that's the end of my journey for me," he said, pulling away from the embrace. "Thanks at least for the effort. But don't tell others you're the only one who knows.''

"Trust me, Dam. Everything will turn out well in the end, you just have to wait for the good end.''

"Well, that good will have to hurry, because my end is coming."

"I hope you don't give up without a fight, because I'm going to need you to teach Jenna to be a vampire."

''Why? First, she hates me, second, why me and not Stefan, and third, if she didn't notice, I'm dying.''

I shrugged. "Maybe ... yeah one more thing."

He sighed. ''Tell me...''

"Do you have a tennis ball?"

___

"Fetch," I threw the ball and saw the wolf running after it. He grabbed him in the mouth and ran to me. He sat down and placed the ball in front of my feet. He wagged his tail with his tongue sticking out. I scratched his ears. "Good boy."

"If he remembers, he'll kill us both so there are no witnesses."

"Let him try."

"And I'll watch."

"Would you help me?"

''No. I should?''

I heard him laugh behind me. I wanted to laugh too, but I had to play offended. "Come on," He said and poked me. "Don't be offended ... I'll buy you food."

''No it does not. I have something better.''

"I'm a little scared now."

"You should, because we're going to the water park."

''No.''

"Yes, it will be fun."

''Absolutely no.''

"But that wasn't a question, so I don't need an answer to that."

"Niklaus won't agree either."

"I'll convince him."

"You won't."

"- and you, too."

"You can't do that."

''...''

''Whatever. How is Jenna? ''

"This conversation is not over and Jenna, she decided to become a vampire and I helped her with her transition. Damon will help her with vampirism. So everything is settled."

''And others?''

"I didn't talk to them. I made sure they were okay, but I don't want to talk to them. There used to be John's funeral so there was grief.'

He came to my side and grabbed my hand, stroking me soothingly with his thumb. "You can mourn."

"I won't, I just don't have anything to say. He left me an envelope... ''

"Did you read the letter?"

"No, maybe later," I took a breath and scratched the wolf, which was sitting next to my other side. "Otherwise, I'm staying here with you today."

He shook his head and laughed. "And it bothered you yesterday."

"Because you forced me!"

___

''You're been busy.''

''That was amazing. How long has it been?''

''Almost two days.''

"Very demanding two days," I smirked at Klaus.

"Do you enjoy the view, love?"

I rolled my eyes at it. I knew he was naked, but I kept looking him in the eye. "To enjoy the view, I would have to take a magnifying glass."

"Ouch, you hurt my ego, love. How are you doing it?''

"Simply and you should start dressing or catch a cold."

"Are you worried about me now? I don't think I need clothes, I don't happen to be ashamed of my body.''

"Maybe you should," I turned to Elijah. "I miss when he had a dog's mouth and couldn't talk. Such an obedient puppy. ''

"I'm not a puppy, I'm a wolf-"

"Whatever you say, wolf cub."

''... and no I'm not even a wolf cub ''

"Whatever."

The brothers began talking to each other. Maybe it's getting interesting.

''Well, you're had your fun. I believe we have a bargain.''

''That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah, wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family.''

''You gave me your word, Niklaus.''

''What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me.''

''I could have. But I didn't.''

''Now no one can, not even you.''

"Maybe he doesn't, but if you bother me enough, I think I'll find a way ... or I found him a long time ago," I said without any problems, and put another piece of popcorn in my mouth. They both stared at me strangely. ''What? It's interesting and a little funny to listen to you.''

"I thought you were kidding."

"So you thought wrong. Do you want to?" I offered them a bag of popcorn. Niklaus was the first to come up to me and try to get some popcorn. He tried. I dodged him and smiled sweetly at him. "Only in your dreams, love."

"You've been there a long time, love."

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. "Let's go. We have a lot of work to do.

''We?''

"Yes, we do. And now we go, and the last one is a rotten potato,'' I said and I walked faster out of the woods.

"Do you realize we're vampires?"

"And I'm something else, something you don't know. But don't worry, you have a head start because I have heels.''

"Who would take heels to the forest?"

"Me, I'd take them."

___

I approached from behind. Before I jumped on him and threw him to the ground. He overturned our positions and at one point I was over it on the ground, and immediately I was leaning against a tree.

"It will probably be our thing. You always push me against that tree," I grinned at Klaus.

He sighed and released his grip. "What the hell are you doing? I thought you wanted to win that race.''

"And I will, I just had to talk to you."

"I'm listening ..."

I overturned our positions and held a dagger in my hand. The dagger he had at his throat and he was on the ground. He writhed a little below me. But I knew he wasn't using his full strength. As if you were enjoying it. Jerk.

"I just wanted to warn you ... a little warning. Just so you don't think you know how to silence Elijah. You're quite in the habit, so I wouldn't be surprised,'' I grinned as he growled. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "You absolutely don't know what I'm capable of, I'd be careful."

"Is it a threat?"

"No, it's a promise. I'll make your life hell if you betray our deal.''

"I wouldn't dare."

"Good," I jumped to my feet and took one last look at him and said before I ran away. "You don't want to humble your ego even more, because I would be in a hurry to be you."

"You won't run away from me."

"Catch me if you can."

___

(this is how her view is written and this is how the letter is written)

Dear family and friends,

I smirked when I saw the two vampires finally arrive. Actually a vampire and a hybrid. "I'm the winner and you're rotten potatoes."

You have probably already learned about the unfortunate situation of what happened to Stefan. He pays for the treatment for his brother. And there was nothing I could do about it.

The door opened and I got a look at Katherine and Stefan. Side by side. I greeted Kat with a hug. I swear I felt Klaus roll his eyes at it.

If anyone cares, I'm fine. I visited some of you and talked to you, but others just checked that you were okay. That's the least I can do for you.

Elijah and I were in the kitchen and I was sitting at the counter. We listened to Klaus brag and we made fun of him. We did not miss his glances at us.

I hope you understand what I did. Yes, I knew about the curse before any of you. And yes, I helped Niklaus and Elijah. I did it and I would do it again. But I would still make sure you were safe.

"I assume you're coming with us, love. You should pack, I think Elijah will be happy to help. We'll meet at the warehouse in an hour. Don't be late,'' Niklaus spoke to us, and I nodded at his suspicion.

I don't have time to write individual messages or letters to you all, so I hope you received this letter. For everyone.

"Of course I'm going, I wouldn't miss the fun. And I want to go to the sea for the holidays, too,'' I smiled at him and Elijah and I went to the door. I turned to Niklaus. "And I'm never late, love, only the others come too early."

The first thing you need to understand is that don't expect an apology because I don't regret it. It's my decision. I still wanted to go to the sea over the summer so I'll force them to take me somewhere.

I went into the house and checked on Jenna and Jeremy. Sleep. I came to both of them and stroked them lightly and kissed them. "I will return, I will return again. Be fine. Until we see each other again.''

I'll be gone over the summer and maybe longer. But don't look for me. You won't find me and I don't want you to do it.

I put the suitcase on the bed and put my things in it, which I managed to pull out. It's good that an unlimited amount can fit in that suitcase, because I want to have everything with me.

Enjoy the summer. Go swimming and sunbathing, making campfires and camping. Enjoy as before when I was away in Europe. 

I was almost done packing.

Take care of yourself. Watch for me Damon so he doesn't do something stupid. And Jeremy to have someone there. Show Jenna what it's like to be a vampire and Bonnie what it's like to think for yourself for a while. Caroline to relax and Tyler to feel at home here.

I closed my suitcase, packed the rest of my things in my backpack.

Take care of yourself and don't look. I'll take care of Stefan in exchange and tame the two there. I've found that when I leave one fraternal drama, another comes. 

I put my backpack on my back and Elijah took the suitcase from my hand and left the house. The last time I looked into an almost empty and lifeless room. Dark, empty and alone. Like my soul.

Be nice and don't worry, I'm an adult woman. I know how to take care of those kids.

We passed the vampire at house speed. Tonight is dark with a sky full of stars.

Until we see each other again.

We stopped at the agreed place and Elijah put my court in the car. "It took you a while."

With all my love and death,

"But we're here, aren't we? I think it's going to be a very fun summer. '' I grinned and got in the car. "Board or I'll leave you here."

Cassandra

"You're not driving," Niklaus growled at me

"Try me."

"Children, Niklaus ... calm down, please," Elijah tried to reassure us.

"Maybe Kat will join us."

"Not her."

''Why not? We still have space in the car-''

"She won't."

"Unless you were so fat you took up two," I laughed at his expression while the two of them didn't know what to do.

"We'll be looking after the two kids all summer," Elijah sighed, pointing at us.

Niklaus and I turned to him and said at once.

"We are not children."

"Like, maybe he is."

I grinned at Klaus.

"I'm defending you and you betray me like this?"

They sighed and turned to face each other. They rolled their eyes at our argument and Elijah went to stop us. Stefan stared at the mess in front of him.

''Family trip. Yay. ''

It starts somewhere and it ends somewhere.

And this is the beginning of a summer adventure.

.____________________.

An interesting adventures await us <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.8K 106
Melanie Gilbert. Sound familiar? Probably not. Melanie Gilbert is Elena's twin. She is different from Elena. Melanie has icy blue eyes and curly hair...
359K 16.6K 102
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
20.3K 892 9
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐞...
281 15 8
Isabella Bianco a powerful supernatural with a kind hearted soul that everyone loved dearly. But she finds herself in trouble when she can't remember...