King of Darkness

By Rainaloveforever

#1 in dark #1 in obsession # 3 in cold-hearted # 7 in jealousy He is the king of a dark world. light never... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
CHAPTER 1: Bride selected
CHAPTER 2: I will marry her
CHAPTER 3: The Game Begins
CHAPTER 4 : The Driver
CHAPTER 5: Marriage proposal
CHAPTER 6: Guinea-pig
CHAPTER 7: The knot with the devil
CHAPTER 8: Her denial
CHAPTER 10: The Party
CHAPTER 11: His demons
Author's note
Author's note
Character Aesthetics
Important Note
Author's note
Author's note
Author's Note

CHAPTER 9: The escape plan

11K 676 103
By Rainaloveforever

Seyit's pov

I marched towards her and stared into her eyes with threat. She was also staring back into my orbs with little fear. She is scared of me, i can sense that very well but still something in her tried to challenge me despite of her fear.

I caught her wrist in my deadly grip and yanked her close to my face.

"Don't you dare to disrespect any of my family member.....no matter how they treat you......you will always gonna treat them with respect....am i clear?"- I gritted out.

"Not clear Mr. Seyit Solanki.....nothing is clear....you all are psychopaths...."- she snapped on my face.

I was so enraged with her attitude that i felt like to chock her to death. My eyes were blazing with sheer anger and destruction.

"Seyit, kill this bitch.....how dare she standing in my house and disrespecting my son"- My mom said.

I took out my gun and placed on Tiara's head. Immediately my dear Tani's facial expression changed and she stared at me with fear and shock.

Tiara was shivering badly, while Demit was pleading me with his eyes.

"Next time, you disrespect me....i will shot her dead"

Now, i smirked mentally after seeing her pale face.

"Now, say sorry to my mom...."- i said still pointing the gun at Tiara.

"I'm sorry"- she said by looking at my mom.

"Dear Tani, it's mom.....remember we are husband and wife?? We will share everything from now....so my mom is your mom....got it?"- i said with a humourless mocking.

"No way Seyit....she can never call me mom...it's below my standard...."- my mom bursted out.

My mom and dad both walked away from there angrily. Now i again stared at my dear Tani.

"Now, say sorry to Demit.......by kneeling down infront of him"- i ordered her.

She stared at me being dumbfounded. She need to learn this things otherwise i will really end up by killing her. Disobedience is something which i can't tolerate. I like complete dominance and power over everything around me.

"Don't make me repeat...."- i yelled.

She flinched with my voice and immediately she kneeled down infront of Demit.

"I am sorry....."- she replied in a low voice.

Demit smirked after looking at me.

"This is where you exactly belongs....don't think that you are a real queen or owner of this mansion......"- Demit said to Tani.

Tani didn't replied. She was silent.

Demit held Tiara's hand and they walked upstairs.

"Follow me"- i ordered her and walked out of the mansion.

She silently followed me. I stayed right side of the mansion. This mansion is very much protected, so there is no chance of my enemies to find out the truth of my marriage.

"This part of mansion is mine....you are not allowed here....never ever enter this part...got it?"- i asked her.

She didn't replied. I held her wrist on my deadly grip and yanked her near my face.

"Words dear Tani"- i hissed near her lips.

"Yes.."- she said with the same arrogance on her face.

"Don't show this attitude to me...."- i tightened my grip and she winched a little.

I left her wrist and immediately i notice the bruise forming on her wrist. I ignored it and walked towards the east side of my part. There are few small quarters on this part. I entered that part. I unlocked the door of a room.

"Come inside"

She followed me.

"The relatives of Solanki's stays here...from now on, this will be your house....you don't need to visit the main part of the mansion....you can go wherever you want....just call anyone of my driver and they take you wherever you want to go....but you are allowed to go out once in a week.....got it?"

"Yes"- she replied.

"The food and clothes will be given to you....also you can go for shopping...this is my card...you can use it anytime...."- i placed my card to the table.

She didn't said anything. I think now she is enjoying the position of my wife. Every girls are same. Throw some money at their faces and they will be ready to submit easily.

"One more thing....we don't need to meet without any reason...i just need you in some family or business gatherings...that's all....in those days, be ready in expensive clothes and make ups....that's what exactly i want from you...."

She stared at me with little shock.

"I know you are confused....soon you will get all the answers....just one year....do whatever you want, i will not interfere into your life...if you want to fuck anyone, i also have no problem in that...you can date, you can hang up....just enjoy your life to the fullest in this one year....."

I said to her because i can't guarantee her life. She will die within this year. So, i told her to enjoy as much as she can.

She keep staring at me confusingly but she didn't asked anything.

"Okay....bye bye....take care"

I was about to leave but stopped by her voice.

"Mr. Solanki"

I turned my head towards her.

"Yes, dear Tani"

She keep staring at me silently.

"Nothing...bye"- she said by turning her head opposite of mine.

Strange girl!!

I walked away from there.

Tani's pov

I was standing at the window, don't know how long. I need to think properly about the current situation of mine. My life has changed within 48 hours. I was Tani verma 2 days ago but all of a sudden i got married to the mafia king Seyit Solanki, who is accused of killing my father and brother. Though i don't know the exact truth but still I'm almost 80 percent sure that he had killed them.

He didn't caged me properly. I'm allowed to go out but i know he won't allow me to escape. He will watch over me. It will be difficult for me to plan an escape. He has a very deep motive behind this marriage. I don't know what it is but it felt like his intentions are hideous.

But this is not me to tolerate everything and play a good puppet. I will run. I need to talk to Tiara. She is also scared. We both have to escape.

Suddenly i heard knock at the door and within seconds Tiara entered my room. She locked the door from inside and immediately hugged me tightly.

"Are you fine Tiara? I was just thinking about you....we have to escape this place...."- i said to her.

"I'm fine Tani...I don't know why they are treating you like that but they are treating me well"- Tiara smiled.

"This is all a drama Tiara....they want to destroy mamu by using you...don't be fool...that Demit is a arrogant psycho and Seyit...."

"My prince Charming"- Tiara said dreamily.

I was stunned. Absolutely speechless. I stared at her being absolutely clueless.

"Tani, i was scared when they tortured you like that.....but now I'm confirmed that they won't hurt me....they always prefer beauty and glamour over everything.....their mom is very much impressed with me and Demit is head over heels for me......we just had sex few minutes back.....but believe me Tani....I'm in love with Seyit.....i never knew that love at first sight can exists....but really Tani, i was smitten by that man's charm...i wish he could marry me instead of you"

I hold the bedpost to support myself.

"This is insane Tiara....you are talking like a crazy person"- i said with a thumping heart.

"I'm crazy....i just want Seyit Solanki at any cost and i will cross every limit to have him in my life....."

My head was spinning after hearing her. I thought we both plan an escape but she is caged here with her obsession.

"You are his sister-in-law"- i said in a low voice.

"So what??? I will make Seyit fall for me....by the way, we can exchange our partner....if you fuck Demit, i won't mind....you both will look very cute together and didn't you hear that great love stories always start with a fight...i think you and Demit are made for each other"

I sat into the bed abruptly. This is not the Tiara whom i knew from my childhood.

"I will escape this place Tiara.....if you want to come, it will be good for you...i just want to tell you one thing....this obsession of yours is unhealthy...it will only lead you at darkness.....Seyit Solanki is a man who can't be controlled....he will use you and throw you one day...."- i tried to make her understand for the last time.

She stared at me with a frown.

"I know these things will not digest by you....two handsome and charming men running behind me, this thing will not settle well with you....because you can never imagine two such successful men following you and both were ready to die for you....they worship beauty Tani and I'm that beauty....just wait and watch, how I'm gonna wrap these two men under my little finger...that day i will meet you again and smile proudly"

I smiled a little after hearing her.

"I don't want anyone ran behind me....my ambition is different....my destiny is different Tiara.....best of luck for your future...i wish you get all the things you desired...but i will run, don't tell Demit anything about my plan....promise me"- i forwarded my hand at her.

She hold my hand and smiled.

"Promise...i won't tell anyone"

I didn't drag the conversation further. Tiara's plan is really making me sick. I'm worried about her. Both Seyit and Demit are not good for her. They will break her heart one day.

We heard another knock at the door. Tiara opened the door and a maid entered with a bag on her hand.

"Sir, send this for you......tonight is the reception party...he send this dress for you"- the maid handed me the bag and left.

Tiara almost snatched the bag from my hand and took out a gown.

"Oh my....it's amazing.....it's just amazing....Seyit send this.....can i wear this for the reception?"- She asked me.

I have no interest on that gown. Also i will not going to wear this.

"Okay"- i gave her the dress and she immediately ran from there.

Still my inside is shaking after hearing her words. What kind of stupidness is that?

But right now, I have to focus on my own plan. I will escape tonight from here. I can't get a better opportunity than this.

I searched my bag and took out a long kurti. I'm going to wear this for tonight.

After getting ready, i stood infront of the mirror. Yes, tani, you can do it. You will run tonight.

Thanks for liking this concept. I'm glad that you are enjoying the plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 10.1K 33
What if, when you missed every chance to confess your feelings to him. After college, you suddenly lost contact and started your career, locking your...
437K 10.1K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...
503K 4.4K 9
Her foot was aching continuously but she couldn't stop, not when she has come this far from him. Her freedom was just some miles away. "You can do it...
32.2K 1.1K 28
Life is all about encounters some may be beautiful some may be not but what matters is that they change your life either for better or for worse. One...